Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitchburg.

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 23)

Showing posts 441 - 460 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Do I have information regarding illegal and improper moves regarding our wetlands and watersheds? Yes, Yes and Yes!

Do I have information where the city of Fitchburg gave properties to politically connected people in Fitchburg? Yes, YES and YES !
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Votes often wrote:
<quoted text>
You pulled permits for all of this work? All that work up to code and the increase in value is being accounted for in your property taxes?
Bring your corruption! Lets have these debates! We need to expose it all! You think protecting few corrupt people with connections to the city is worth it? Then bring it all!

The people of Fitchburg have been completely short changed by all this corruption and total lack of accountability and a total lack of leadership!

You seem to want another fight. Bring it then! You have a lot to say. I will stand in court and state the truth on tape as I have done in the past amid complete corruption and intimidation!!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Votes often wrote:
<quoted text>
You pulled permits for all of this work? All that work up to code and the increase in value is being accounted for in your property taxes?
We know what you did. We know all about your connections. Keep bringing it as all you are doing is exposing the corrupt ones! Word of mouth will bring Karma back to such businesses which bow to your corrupt ways.
Interesting

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

This is why if you do have a rental property you have to be very carefull who you rent to. You may get a sec. 8 psycho who destroys the place and then calls the board of health and sues YOU!

If the place you rented was such a shithole why did you rent it in the first place?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, that was easy. I understand there are many people named Kevin Lynch out there and was just asking. But how in the heck did you get over 2 grand in damages when the public housing court records show you were responsible for damages in the amount of $2,036.00 in damages? And why are you now changing the figures from the $300 grand assessment to $177 grand? Is your realtor corrupt too?
I checked the city assessment records to verify. The realtor had different numbers. I copied the pages of the property listing as I did for a number of properties within Fitchburg. I can not speak for whoever wrote the inflated assessed values down on paper. Maybe it was a typo as we never questioned it, we have discussed it but we never went any further.

I was wrong with the $300,000 assessed value as I was thinking about something else. It was over $200,000, no matter what it was it was inflated as I checked the city register and it was never over $200,000.

So Stamos, what should we have done, put in a complaint?

So, now you are pulling back from your wrongful accusations concerning Forest and Williams street. Retracting?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I checked the city assessment records to verify. The realtor had different numbers. I copied the pages of the property listing as I did for a number of properties within Fitchburg. I can not speak for whoever wrote the inflated assessed values down on paper. Maybe it was a typo as we never questioned it, we have discussed it but we never went any further.
I was wrong with the $300,000 assessed value as I was thinking about something else. It was over $200,000, no matter what it was it was inflated as I checked the city register and it was never over $200,000.
So Stamos, what should we have done, put in a complaint?
So, now you are pulling back from your wrongful accusations concerning Forest and Williams street. Retracting?
I'm not retracting anything Lynch. I'm still waiting for your answer as to why you were the defendant in a Housing court case that found you responsible for $2,036.00 in damages. You still haven't answered the question Lynch. How did you go from owing that $2,036.00 in damages to getting money in damages? It doesn't make any sense.
STAMOS is lying AGAIN

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not retracting anything Lynch. I'm still waiting for your answer as to why you were the defendant in a Housing court case that found you responsible for $2,036.00 in damages. You still haven't answered the question Lynch. How did you go from owing that $2,036.00 in damages to getting money in damages? It doesn't make any sense.
Stamos not that I do not rust you but can you please copy and post the link directly to this information that you have posted?

Stamos, you have made a claim, now stand behind it! Give us the link
STAMOS is lying AGAIN

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, give us the link! Stamos give us the link where Mr. Lynch was found responsible for over $2,000 concerning Forest and Williams street.

Cat got your tongue?
A Life of Crime and BS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is simple. Lynch is a liar and can't tell the truth. Just like he tried to say years ago in post after post that he wasn't the Kevin Lynch who killed someone. This is just the same tired old theme. Someone was out to get him, the landlord turned it over to an "organization" (would that have been the ...sheriff?), "orange stickers" were put on his car (it was either unregistered or illegally parked), it was the Good Old Boys, the court report is wrong or was tampered with, it was Antonucci, et cetera. The bottom line is that he is a liar, a nuisance and a leech who can never keep a story straight..
Stamouse the Famous

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

A Life of Crime and BS wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is simple. Lynch is a liar and can't tell the truth. Just like he tried to say years ago in post after post that he wasn't the Kevin Lynch who killed someone. This is just the same tired old theme. Someone was out to get him, the landlord turned it over to an "organization" (would that have been the ...sheriff?), "orange stickers" were put on his car (it was either unregistered or illegally parked), it was the Good Old Boys, the court report is wrong or was tampered with, it was Antonucci, et cetera. The bottom line is that he is a liar, a nuisance and a leech who can never keep a story straight..
Before you join the bandwagon shouldn't you get the truth? You reveal yourself as the POS that you are by claiming that I lie!

You have absolutely NO STANDING at all standing by LIES! You are a trouble maker and that is it, you claim to nothing decent because you area trouble making POS!

Do me a favor and "GO FUCK YOURSELF" OK? You couldn't hold my lunch bag when it comes to being honest as you are nothing but a trouble maker big mouth hiding behind an anonymous thread where you can stay anonymous!! LMAO, COWARD!!! LMAO

Stand your ground for once in your life you COWARD!
The HIDING name caller

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

A Life of Crime and BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Reveal yourself COWARD! Is it comfortable labeling me from your anonymous seat? LMAO. Grow some!
Your Kidding

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

I love Lynch, he represents what Fitchburg needs for a Mayor. I will be voting for him.

I would also like to donate to his campaign.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Lynch, calm down. You're running for Councilor at Large and need to be professional. People are going to ask questions and you need to answer them without getting angry. Here's that link again that I gave you on that other new thread you created. Check it out. It says you were found responsible for damages in the amount of $2,036.00 in damages. I didn't just make this shit up.
http://www.masscourts.org/home.page.2;jsessio...
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
Lynch, calm down. You're running for Councilor at Large and need to be professional. People are going to ask questions and you need to answer them without getting angry. Here's that link again that I gave you on that other new thread you created. Check it out. It says you were found responsible for damages in the amount of $2,036.00 in damages. I didn't just make this shit up.
http://www.masscourts.org/home.page.2;jsessio...
Stamos, you have opened a can of worms that reads corruption all over it! I wouldn't put anything past these people!

If what you have posted is part of the record then people are in trouble.

Is it fixable? Stamos, you have just opened up a serious case of corruption. I wouldn't be surprised if you do not see this information change. Oh my god.

They had complete and utter control of Fitchburg corruptly.
Interesting

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

It's not uncommon for a vehicle to get a sticker from the town if it is unregistered and uninsured. If that is the case in your situation then you are the person at fault.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Your Kidding wrote:
I love Lynch, he represents what Fitchburg needs for a Mayor. I will be voting for him.
I would also like to donate to his campaign.
He only accepts cash donations (wink-wink).
Interesting

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

It's only common logic that you need a valid license to insure a car and without insurance you can't register it. Sorry son but the city and your landlord are not going to allow you to create your own personal junk yard. Call me all the names you would like but it's just the truth.
Your Kidding

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
It's only common logic that you need a valid license to insure a car and without insurance you can't register it. Sorry son but the city and your landlord are not going to allow you to create your own personal junk yard. Call me all the names you would like but it's just the truth.
Your car will be towed if left on your own property without any plates on it. This is a city ordinance in Fitchburg.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, you have opened a can of worms that reads corruption all over it! I wouldn't put anything past these people!
If what you have posted is part of the record then people are in trouble.
Is it fixable? Stamos, you have just opened up a serious case of corruption. I wouldn't be surprised if you do not see this information change. Oh my god.
They had complete and utter control of Fitchburg corruptly.
Glad I could be of some help Lynch. Now that you've found time to calm down and control your rage, are you going to answer the question? Were you or were you not found responsible for damages in the amount of $2,036.00 in the Housing Court back in 2002?
Hans

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
This is why if you do have a rental property you have to be very carefull who you rent to. You may get a sec. 8 psycho who destroys the place and then calls the board of health and sues YOU!
If the place you rented was such a shithole why did you rent it in the first place?
I'd be willing to bet that's exactly what happened. He trashed the place then called the Board of Health. It happens all the time. It's obviously he stiffed that landlord. Anyone that would trust this dope needs their head examined.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 441 - 460 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
boycotting new market basket prices 8 hr tim 13
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 15 hr John 4,692
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' Mon Pajama People 1
Fitchburg officer charged with drunken driving ... (Nov '10) Mon Pajama People 50
Fitchburg mural honors environmentalist Marion ... Sun Pajama People 6
FSU calling for community input on Landry Sun joan 6
Dogs from closed Fitchburg shelter are alive an... Jul 19 Pajama People 3
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••