Spongebob

Gardner, MA

#457 Sep 8, 2013
Disability benefits (12 years)=$40,000 per year=$480,000

Cost of Boston incident (arrest,appointed lawyer, court) cost =$ 25,000

Incarcerate an inmate per year =$45,000 x 8 years =$360,000

Forest Street incident damages =$2,000 in damages.

Cost of JRs incident (arrest, court, appointed lawyer)=$ 10,000.

Cost of holding an extra election due to a 3rd candidate =$3,000.

So far we are holding strong at $ 880,000 on the taxpayers expense.

WTF ? doesn’t he see a pattern here?

He WILL be paying the taxpayers back, right?!!!!!!!!!

And he has the nerve to run for Mayor/Councilor !!!!!!!!!!
Cant be

Leominster, MA

#458 Sep 8, 2013
It would explain alot if it's the same Kevin Lynch. How does one person do thousands of dollars in property damage? So now nobody will rent to him and he lives in his moms basement? He talks about having respect for other peoples property but it's obvious he's full of shit.
Votes often

Fitchburg, MA

#459 Sep 8, 2013
Spongebob wrote:
And that's at a minimum. You know he's taken full advantage of Federal benefits like the Obama phone etc. He's a parasite of the highest order. He's a complete idiot and a convicted felon. That's all you need to know.

Vote for anyone BUT Lynch!:)

Go eff yourself Lynch.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#460 Sep 8, 2013
Hey Stupid wrote:
"There will never be a divide of Fitchburg as it is a whole. Property taxes are not determined by Wards."
Yes they are stupid! If you live in a loser neighborhood and I live in a really, really nice area my taxes are higher than yours stupid.
"If we do not control the crime rates within our inner city then property values even in rural areas of Fitchburg will continue to decline and property taxes will continue to rise."
Hey stupid read the statements you made they state opposite messages.
Do everyoen a favor stay off these message boards dumb, dumb,
For one, let me tell you that you are 100% wrong. If you live in say a home in Fitchburg in the rural section that has a market value of $500,000 as it is like a mansion with an acre or more of land. If there is a rise in crime on Main street, YES your property value decreases, your insurance rate increases.

Now on your point, Our home was valued at $300,000 when we purchased it and now is valued at $160,000 after we spent over $80,000 in renovations. There has been one shooting victim at49 Cedar street and three stab victims. Familys' that have lived here for decades have stated there has never been a shooting. Now when you search properties in this area these violence acts are mentioned on the realty page.

I cannot talk to you as you are on this pedestal where you believe that how much money you have makes you a better person. Come down to reality.

Now, let me state to you; when planning boards allows developers to build in Fitchburg rural areas near wetlands and watersheds which causes a shift of massive amounts of water into the treatment plant then YES, we have experienced an ACROSS the board increase in water and sewer rates for every Fitchburg citizen.

I am a realist and you are just a label maker! You feel that you are a better person because your house is valued higher than ours? Keep voting for the same people and you will get the same results.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#461 Sep 8, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, I didn't know you lived on Forest and Williams back in 2001? I see there's a Fitchburg housing court public record on file dating back to February 2002 showing a judgment against one "Kevin Lynch" in the amount of $2,036.00 in damages.
Is this you Lynch and if so did you make good on the Judgment and/or what damages were involved in this case? I'm thinking the voters might be interested in knowing this information if in fact it is you.
Converted from ECMS (07/27/2007)
01/23/2002 Summary Process, NTQ filed, 02-01-02
02/01/2002 HSP referral for mediation J.W.
02/01/2002 Agreement for judgment
02/01/2002 Judgement Type: JCV
Judgement Date: 02/01/2002
Judgement For: P 1 D. Arline Mendoza
Judgement Against: D 1 Kevin Lynch
Judge: Honorable Diana H Horan
Interest Rate: 0
Date Interest Begins: 01/18/2002
Date Judgment Entered: 02/28/2002
Single Damage Amount:$1,950.00
Prejudgment Interest: 0
Punitive Damages:$.00
Court Ordered Attorney Fee:$.00
Filing Fee and Surcharge:$.00
Other Costs Paid To Court:$86.00
Costs Total:$86.00
Damges Total:$2,036.00
Execution Date: 09/17/2003
09/17/2003 Execution in CV case issued
I received over $2,000 in damages. This was Officer McNamarras sister n' law or cousin n'law. Because of this situation my pick up truck was covered with over 15 orange stickers with the badge number of one officer McNamarra.

Now, to answer your question further as you once AGAIN write false information the judge asked if I wanted more and I said no.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#462 Sep 8, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
For one, let me tell you that you are 100% wrong. If you live in say a home in Fitchburg in the rural section that has a market value of $500,000 as it is like a mansion with an acre or more of land. If there is a rise in crime on Main street, YES your property value decreases, your insurance rate increases.
Now on your point, Our home was valued at $300,000 when we purchased it and now is valued at $160,000 after we spent over $80,000 in renovations. There has been one shooting victim at49 Cedar street and three stab victims. Familys' that have lived here for decades have stated there has never been a shooting. Now when you search properties in this area these violence acts are mentioned on the realty page.
I cannot talk to you as you are on this pedestal where you believe that how much money you have makes you a better person. Come down to reality.
Now, let me state to you; when planning boards allows developers to build in Fitchburg rural areas near wetlands and watersheds which causes a shift of massive amounts of water into the treatment plant then YES, we have experienced an ACROSS the board increase in water and sewer rates for every Fitchburg citizen.
I am a realist and you are just a label maker! You feel that you are a better person because your house is valued higher than ours? Keep voting for the same people and you will get the same results.
Lynch, your mother bought that house in 2009 for $67 grand. How could it have possibly been valued at $300 thousand and now be worth $160 grand? And you haven't answered any of my questions, are you that Kevin Lynch in those housing court cases?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#463 Sep 8, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Your silence speaks volumes Lynch. I have a couple more questions, When the heck did you get out of prison and was this you back in July 2000 and December 2000? I see a couple more western Massachusetts housing court Judgments against another one named "Kevin Lynch" in the combined total amount of 4,431.04?
Is this you, and if so what were the damages in these two cases?
Isn't it fun looking up public records Lynch, you seem to enjoy it too with all those "good ole boy" property records you've posted?
Converted from ECMS (08/03/2007)
Summary Process, NTQ filed, 07-20-00
Agreement for judgment
Judgement Type: JCV
Judgement Date: 07/20/2000
Judgement For: P 1 Kendall Housing L.P.
Judgement Against: D 1 Kevin Lynch
Judge: Honorable Dina E Fein
Interest Rate: 0.12
Date Interest Begins: 07/10/2000
Date Judgment Entered: 07/20/2000
Single Damage Amount:$1,598.52
Other Costs Paid To Court:$76.00 Costs
Total:$76.00
Damges Total:$1,674.52
Converted from ECMS (08/03/2007)
Summary Process, NTQ filed, 11-24-00
Judgment by default in SP case entered
Judgement Type: JCV
Judgement Date: 11/24/2000 Judgement For: P 1 Kendall Housing L.P. Judgement Against:
D 1 Kevin Lynch
Judge: Honorable Dina E Fein
Interest Rate: 0.12
Date Interest Begins: 11/13/2000
Date Judgment Entered: 11/24/2000
Single Damage Amount:$2,680.52
Other Costs Paid To Court:$76.00
Costs Total:$76.00
Damges Total:$2,756.52
And another false report from Stamos, who would think? There are at least three different Kevin Lynch's that went to jail from Boston. One ran over my friend and killed him. Another raped and murdered a woman. You should post their incidents against me as well while you are at it.
Serial Liar

United States

#464 Sep 8, 2013
It's a simple enough questioin, Lynch. Did you ever, at any time, have a landlord bring you to Housing Court for damaging a property or not paying rent and was there a judgement rendered against you? No BS like you did with your murder rap, sayoing it was another Kevin Lynch. Just answer the question.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#465 Sep 8, 2013
Cant be wrote:
It would explain alot if it's the same Kevin Lynch. How does one person do thousands of dollars in property damage? So now nobody will rent to him and he lives in his moms basement? He talks about having respect for other peoples property but it's obvious he's full of shit.
There was ZERO property damage!! ZERO!! I received a judgment of well over $2,000, you have this case backwards.

I do not live in my moms' basement neither!

You continue to spew your nonsense I see.

And I will tell you that the board of health and the housing court within Fitchburg is dysfunctional. They protect slumlords and hold good landlords accountable.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#466 Sep 8, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, your mother bought that house in 2009 for $67 grand. How could it have possibly been valued at $300 thousand and now be worth $160 grand? And you haven't answered any of my questions, are you that Kevin Lynch in those housing court cases?
It had an assessed value of nearly $300,000.

Stamos, you answer the question! Why are you LYING again?? I did not have a judgment against me as I received over $2,000.

Why are you out her twisting the truth on purpose? AGAIN!

Location hidden

#467 Sep 8, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
And another false report from Stamos, who would think? There are at least three different Kevin Lynch's that went to jail from Boston. One ran over my friend and killed him. Another raped and murdered a woman. You should post their incidents against me as well while you are at it.
Lynch, I just asked the question if it was you or not. A simple yes or no would have been nice but you still haven't answered the question about the case on Forest and Williams. It clearly states that one "Kevin Lynch" was the defendant owing $2,036.00 in damages. Was this not you?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#468 Sep 8, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
It was assessed at $290,000. We decided to gut the entire house out. The plumbing, electricity and heat worked. We took it all out and modernized it. New heating system, new electricity, new plumbing, all new bathrooms and kitchens, insulated the entire home, all new windows, all new walls and ceilings.

All assessed housing values lost nearly 50% of there values. What is your point?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#469 Sep 8, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
The housing case from Forest and Williams street I won over $2,000 in damages.

The other case you quoted is not me.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#470 Sep 8, 2013
Stamos, The listed assessment was $177,000 and now is $128,000. The paper work from the realtor had a higher assessment value listed.
Votes often

Fitchburg, MA

#471 Sep 8, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
It was assessed at $290,000. We decided to gut the entire house out. The plumbing, electricity and heat worked. We took it all out and modernized it. New heating system, new electricity, new plumbing, all new bathrooms and kitchens, insulated the entire home, all new windows, all new walls and ceilings.
All assessed housing values lost nearly 50% of there values. What is your point?
You pulled permits for all of this work? All that work up to code and the increase in value is being accounted for in your property taxes?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#472 Sep 8, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, I just asked the question if it was you or not. A simple yes or no would have been nice but you still haven't answered the question about the case on Forest and Williams. It clearly states that one "Kevin Lynch" was the defendant owing $2,036.00 in damages. Was this not you?
Twisting Stamos wants a Yes or No answer? You stated there was a judgment against me; I was awarded over $2,000. There were ZERO damages, ZERO!!!

The court ruled breach in my favor. I had contacted the Board of health and they had issued violations then my truck was covered with dozens of orange FPD stickers with McNamarras' police ID on them.

McNamarra was the cousin of this womans now husband as the homeowner stated when I questioned him over the stickers. Then he hired a agency and had them file eviction papers against me.

The judge asked me if I wanted more and I said no.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#473 Sep 8, 2013
Serial Liar wrote:
It's a simple enough questioin, Lynch. Did you ever, at any time, have a landlord bring you to Housing Court for damaging a property or not paying rent and was there a judgement rendered against you? No BS like you did with your murder rap, sayoing it was another Kevin Lynch. Just answer the question.
You are a scam artist. I am not going to answer what you want so you can twist matters! You answer to the truth or can you?? I never had nor did I ever damage a rental property.

The Forest and Williams case is what it is and you cannot twist it. Do you know what "Breach" is? I filed a complaint with the board of health in Fitchburg.

In turn the landlord called his cousin a FPD officer Mcnamarra and had him place dozens of Orange stickers all over my entire truck which I couldn't even get off totally. The overlapped all the windows. I still have the stickers, do you want me to post them to my facebook site? I will !

Then the landlord hired an organization in Fitchburg who put in eviction papers against me. Now the Board of Health violations clearly stated that the landlord was to repair the problems and that the tenant could hold the rent in escrow.

Now after defending myself and explaining the board of health decision and the FPD abuse the Fitchburg housing court rewarded me and told me to keep the rent as part of the judgment.
Interesting

Leominster, MA

#474 Sep 8, 2013
Spongebob wrote:
Lynch may be a suitable politician. He costs the tax payers lots of money, is full of lies and never works.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#475 Sep 8, 2013
Now did the City of Fitchburg give property's to members and or former members of the FPD?? YES, YES and YES.

Were these homeowners slum lords? YES, YES and YES!!!!!

Now, you will not like this but it is FACT! Are these situations corruption? YES, YES and YES!!!

Have I been retaliated against for revealing this corruption? YES, YES and YES!

Is such retaliatory actions corruption in itself? YES, YES and YES!!

Do I feel that more retaliatory corruption is coming my way? YES, YES and YES!!!

Such FACTS is the reason why over 80% of the citizens of Fitchburg have lost faith in government!!

Location hidden

#476 Sep 8, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Stamos, The listed assessment was $177,000 and now is $128,000. The paper work from the realtor had a higher assessment value listed.
Ok, that was easy. I understand there are many people named Kevin Lynch out there and was just asking. But how in the heck did you get over 2 grand in damages when the public housing court records show you were responsible for damages in the amount of $2,036.00 in damages? And why are you now changing the figures from the $300 grand assessment to $177 grand? Is your realtor corrupt too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 14 hr BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) 15 hr BillyBob 18
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 16 hr Citizen X 40
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed Hiding 156
This time I really mean it. Really. Wed fitch 49
lynch Distorts the Truth Once Again Dec 23 Lynch Clone 6
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 22 Saggitarious 35

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match