I may know who Stamos is

Fitchburg, MA

#434 Aug 7, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Lynch, it's fun watching how courageous you are on Facebook but before all your new Facebook friends show up her on topix to catch up on what your talking about in that new rant, you should seriously consider changing that Facebook profile picture into something more pleasing. If you're really serious about getting elected Lynch, you need to come up with a better picture than that side view shot you're sport'n. You must have at least one mug shot with a frontal view lying around somewhere that you could use Lynch. That picture does you no justice at all, where's your chin?
Stamos, it is so disgustingly gross out here I wouldn't suggest for anyone to post out here. This site I have exclusively used in an attempt to out people who have threatened me with bodily harm, harassed me constantly and who have completely violated my civil rights.

It is not easy to out people as everyone is anonymous but I have no choice as people out here are a serious threat to my well being and my familys safety.

As much as you do not think so Stamos I count and my family counts. I have caught people stalking out here. People have talked about putting a bullet in my head. They told Darn tooten that "they were going to do him like they did Lynch".

That comment ALONE is alarming and points to serious corruption. All that is happening is people are coming out of the woodwork. I knew this would happen. You are not giving me enough credit.

Stamos, where is Rollstone?????? Where are others? I immediately wrote to the authorities to include the FPD, FBI and the justice department with this small list of names.

Threatening people on an anonymous thread is very dangerous. I am getting close to identifying you as well. I have narrowed it down to a hand full of people.

And the judge did state STAMOS !

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#435 Aug 7, 2013
I may know who Stamos is wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, it is so disgustingly gross out here I wouldn't suggest for anyone to post out here. This site I have exclusively used in an attempt to out people who have threatened me with bodily harm, harassed me constantly and who have completely violated my civil rights.
It is not easy to out people as everyone is anonymous but I have no choice as people out here are a serious threat to my well being and my familys safety.
As much as you do not think so Stamos I count and my family counts. I have caught people stalking out here. People have talked about putting a bullet in my head. They told Darn tooten that "they were going to do him like they did Lynch".
That comment ALONE is alarming and points to serious corruption. All that is happening is people are coming out of the woodwork. I knew this would happen. You are not giving me enough credit.
Stamos, where is Rollstone?????? Where are others? I immediately wrote to the authorities to include the FPD, FBI and the justice department with this small list of names.
Threatening people on an anonymous thread is very dangerous. I am getting close to identifying you as well. I have narrowed it down to a hand full of people.
And the judge did state STAMOS !
Lynch, why are you lying again. You have used these anonymous threads exclusively to run all your campaigns. Have you not? Please point out any other sites other than these anonymous threads that you've exclusively used for campaigning? Oh wait! You've used Facebook but can't even get but a like here and there. Where are your supporters Lynch, Your family hasn't even given you support on your Facebook page. Where's that website you said you were working on back in 2010 when running for a State Senate seat? C'mon Lynch, stop lying!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
"Driving laws need to be enforced but at the same time roads need to be repaired. It bothers me when roads are torn up and remain torn up for weeks.

Our cars are damaged by the lips left where it joins the old road. If elected State Senator I will propose a law that guarantees that these construction firms are more adequate in their timing and these lips are mandated to be leveled onto the old road so that cars are not damaged.

Remember to write in my name and address as you go to the voting booth. Kevin Lynch, 48 Cedar St. Fitchburg Ma. I am running as an independant. I will be passing out stickers with some volunteers but please make sure if you do not receive a sticker to write my name and address in the designated box. Thank you.

This is my first campaign as I am tired of watching our elected officials sitting around and going with the flow of their party. I will be setting up a website this week.It is time for real change; change that you will see imediately. I will focus on job creation and reinvention."
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#436 Aug 7, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, why are you lying again. You have used these anonymous threads exclusively to run all your campaigns. Have you not? Please point out any other sites other than these anonymous threads that you've exclusively used for campaigning? Oh wait! You've used Facebook but can't even get but a like here and there. Where are your supporters Lynch, Your family hasn't even given you support on your Facebook page. Where's that website you said you were working on back in 2010 when running for a State Senate seat? C'mon Lynch, stop lying!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
"Driving laws need to be enforced but at the same time roads need to be repaired. It bothers me when roads are torn up and remain torn up for weeks.
Our cars are damaged by the lips left where it joins the old road. If elected State Senator I will propose a law that guarantees that these construction firms are more adequate in their timing and these lips are mandated to be leveled onto the old road so that cars are not damaged.
Remember to write in my name and address as you go to the voting booth. Kevin Lynch, 48 Cedar St. Fitchburg Ma. I am running as an independant. I will be passing out stickers with some volunteers but please make sure if you do not receive a sticker to write my name and address in the designated box. Thank you.
This is my first campaign as I am tired of watching our elected officials sitting around and going with the flow of their party. I will be setting up a website this week.It is time for real change; change that you will see imediately. I will focus on job creation and reinvention."
I talked to my family. I wouldn't want them on any site. I could ask them and friends to go on all these sites but for what? It is all nasty and cruel stuff out here.

After talking to my family I may opt out of running for office. I was going to go to that meeting tomorrow night but it is going to be more of the same smoke and mirrors.

I am taking two days off of all blogs, maybe even until Monday. I am exhausted from all this negativity. It is really sad. I want to help but there are even people from outside Fitchburg but connected to this network that is working to destroy Fitchburg.

What is wrong with everyone? Too much negative energy and why? If they want to destroy Fitchburg that badly then there is no hope.

It has nothing to do with me as the pay is only $9,000 a year. I asked my mother, "is it worth it, what am I doing?" And she asked ,"are you going to live in Fitchburg for the rest of your life? If not do you think that you should be putting yourself through all this negativity?

I have to think about this one. I enjoy standing up for people. Stamos, let me ask you seriously, forget about the fact that you hate me for a moment. Do you think that it will get better in Fitchburg? And how can things change for the better? I asked the Mayor tonight about the tax rate being 25.67 to Leominster's 16.16 as being a major factor as they are choosing Leominster. She stated "dual tax rate, dual tax rate". She didn't go on but does she mean that Fitchburg is 19.45 for citizens and 25.67 for business? So what is her answer?

I can tell one thing, she is not to happy with Leominster as they are kicking our ass. If they continue they may just destroy us and send us into receivership.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Voter

Fitchburg, MA

#440 Aug 28, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>1)"Please provide complete details on your education and experience in business." Answer, I have an associate degree in business as well as additional credits towards a bachelor degree. I graduated with high honors. I was a member of two different honor societies. I excelled in marketing, advertising and managerial accounting!
I create and prepare business plans. I am in the process of preparing two separate business plans. I ran and operated my own business in the past successfully. As I mentioned I am in the process of starting up two separate business ventures. Some of my proposals have been incorporated by Mayor Wong and Chief Demoura and are being utilized with efficiency. I am a great problem solver as well. I have shown that I will stand up to corruption no matter the personal cost in order to bring about positive change.
I am a voter and am very interested in the direction of Fitchburg's future, what successful business did you run and operate and how are you going to address the vacancies in downtown Fitchburg?
Just Facts

United States

#441 Aug 29, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I talked to my family. I wouldn't want them on any site. I could ask them and friends to go on all these sites but for what? It is all nasty and cruel stuff out here.
After talking to my family I may opt out of running for office. I was going to go to that meeting tomorrow night but it is going to be more of the same smoke and mirrors.
I am taking two days off of all blogs, maybe even until Monday. I am exhausted from all this negativity. It is really sad. I want to help but there are even people from outside Fitchburg but connected to this network that is working to destroy Fitchburg.
What is wrong with everyone? Too much negative energy and why? If they want to destroy Fitchburg that badly then there is no hope.
It has nothing to do with me as the pay is only $9,000 a year. I asked my mother, "is it worth it, what am I doing?" And she asked ,"are you going to live in Fitchburg for the rest of your life? If not do you think that you should be putting yourself through all this negativity?
I have to think about this one. I enjoy standing up for people. Stamos, let me ask you seriously, forget about the fact that you hate me for a moment. Do you think that it will get better in Fitchburg? And how can things change for the better? I asked the Mayor tonight about the tax rate being 25.67 to Leominster's 16.16 as being a major factor as they are choosing Leominster. She stated "dual tax rate, dual tax rate". She didn't go on but does she mean that Fitchburg is 19.45 for citizens and 25.67 for business? So what is her answer?
I can tell one thing, she is not to happy with Leominster as they are kicking our ass. If they continue they may just destroy us and send us into receivership.
How can you possibly think you can help Fitchburg when you can't even read and understand that Fitchburg has a dual tax rate system. Othet than the fact that you are a complete lunatic, you don't even know that! Whether you want to help or not, we don't want or need your help...get it? Just please go away.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#442 Aug 29, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you possibly think you can help Fitchburg when you can't even read and understand that Fitchburg has a dual tax rate system. Othet than the fact that you are a complete lunatic, you don't even know that! Whether you want to help or not, we don't want or need your help...get it? Just please go away.
You and others are doing such a great job. Lying and refusing the reality has never worked. You need to go away not me! I am not going anywhere.

You have allowed corruption to be the norm in Fitchburg for how many decades? And then now you want to point at "latino" citizens as the reason for any and all problems within Fitchburg?

You support a very dysfunctional city. You have absolutely no clue on how to address matters. When is the last time you walked down Main street and asked citizens what they feel is the problem with the city?

My belief in order to attempt to fix things you cannot lie about the problems!

Our local leaders have been pointing fingers for way too long. If you want to deal with the drugs and gang problems then go out and see what the situation is and what exactly is going on. Don't just make statements and point fingers!!!

Make changes! No more BS ! Lead by example! Don't lie about things that are not taking place.

You are a nasty person who has been telling me to leave for years now. You leave!!!

I told you years ago that some cops were on the take and you refused to listen; well guess what??? If this is the case then it is the truth, hiding and covering this truth up will only destroy all honest efforts. Just fire them and hire honest ones, what is the big deal?????????

Your answer to everything is <"Who is involved, who are they related to, and how long have they lived in Fitchburg???" The truth and facts have absolutely NO bearing on your finger pointing, you protect corruption.

Under these facts, you need to either fall in line with honesty , leave or go to jail!!!!
Solution

Leominster, MA

#443 Aug 29, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You and others are doing such a great job. Lying and refusing the reality has never worked. You need to go away not me! I am not going anywhere.
You have allowed corruption to be the norm in Fitchburg for how many decades? And then now you want to point at "latino" citizens as the reason for any and all problems within Fitchburg?
You support a very dysfunctional city. You have absolutely no clue on how to address matters. When is the last time you walked down Main street and asked citizens what they feel is the problem with the city?
Our local leaders have been pointing fingers for way too long. If you want to deal with the drugs and gang problems then go out and see what the situation is and what exactly is going on. Don't just make statements and point fingers!!!
Make changes! No more BS ! Lead by example! Don't lie about things that are not taking place.
You are a nasty person who has been telling me to leave for years now. You leave!!!
I told you years ago that some cops were on the take and you refused to listen; well guess what??? If this is the case then it is the truth, hiding and covering this truth up will only destroy all honest efforts. Just fire them and hire honest ones, what is the big deal?????????
Your answer to everything is <"Who is involved, who are they related to, and how long have they lived in Fitchburg???" The truth and facts have absolutely NO bearing on your finger pointing, you protect corruption.
Under these facts, you need to either fall in line with honesty , leave or go to jail!!!!
Once again Chicken Doodle Doo-nothing. All you have done is bring up race and complained. You are a part of the problems in this city and far from a solution.
Just Facts

United States

#444 Aug 29, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin,

You are always making statements of assumptions about who people are and what they believe. You then get angry when people do the same with you. I am going to answer your silly statements about me for the last time.

I am not involved in local city management or city council, so saying I am or am not doing a great job with Fitchburg is a silly statement. I am a concerned resident and I do what I can within my neighborhood as well as periodically helping during city cleanup days. What have you done? Oh yes, thats right, you got arrested...awesome job Kevin!!

I have never lied or ignored the problems our city faces...just because I'm not like you and I don't go around doing stupid things pretending do be doing something good doesn't mean I am pretending the problems don't exist. We hire appropriatelt trained individuals called police and firefighters to handle things like that, and I have to trust that their organizations are doing the right thing.

I haven't allowed corruption or any such thing to occur because I have little influence on how much corruption occurs. You have allowed corruption to occur even though you do all kinds of stupid things...what should I say about that? You haven't prevented a single occurence of corruption by all of your foolishness.

I have NEVER blamed Latino people as a group for the troubles that are occuring within Fitchburg, but you have to look at the police blotter to know who the people are that are ignoring our laws.

I'm not taking the time to walk down Main Street to find out what people think because I have no influence on making the changes that may be needed and I would just be wasting their time...you should know, you are wasting their time just talking with you because you cannot change anything either...besides, I have a little clue for you buddy. The city of Fitchburg consists of more than just Main Street and the shithole you live in...if you don't like where you're living...MOVE!

I cannot respond to the rest of your garbage posting, because as usual, it makes no sense at all.
Really

Leominster, MA

#445 Aug 29, 2013
Kevin,

What is your proposal to fund the unfunded portion of the pension liability? It exists.
American

Gardner, MA

#446 Aug 29, 2013
I agree with the Main Street and the Lynch neighborhood statement. The rural areas actually make up the majority of Fitchburg. 52% of the city is in West Fitchburg. 30% is in South Fitchburg and out towards the high school. Only 18% is downtown and in the college area.

For some reason Lynch does not campaign targeting the majority of residents who vote that reside in the rural areas. The nice clean single family home developments. He must feel that these are the wealthy people of the city but they actually make up the majority of the city population.

He only talks about Main Street and the college neighborhood which is the smallest part of the city. Why?

Lynch must feel that these homeowners are the corrupt and connected ones. He must feel that these homeowners who ARE the majority of the city who do not have issues that are important as the ones he has downtown or in the college neighborhood.

I have never heard Lynch state how he is going to help the typical homeowner/resident that lives in these rural areas. Maybe he knows he could never hold an intelligent conversation with these people. He feels intimated by the successful Fitchburg homeowner because he knows he is out classed by them.

Maybe he feels that he is on the same level or even smarter than the people downtown or in his neighborhood so he focuses his attention there. This makes him feel special and wanted. This gives him the attention he strives for to satisfy his need for self-esteem.

Lynch would never understand issues that these people have. He would not understand the wetlands/watershed acts. He doesn’t even know where Scott Reservoir, the wildlife sanctuary or where the farms are.

Lynch believes downtown and the college neighborhood are the majority of the city when actually it is just the opposite. Sorry Lynch but it is not all about downtown or the college area. Maybe 18% but not 82%. And that is where the voters and the majority of Fitchburg resides.
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

#447 Sep 7, 2013
American wrote:
I agree with the Main Street and the Lynch neighborhood statement. The rural areas actually make up the majority of Fitchburg. 52% of the city is in West Fitchburg. 30% is in South Fitchburg and out towards the high school. Only 18% is downtown and in the college area.
For some reason Lynch does not campaign targeting the majority of residents who vote that reside in the rural areas. The nice clean single family home developments. He must feel that these are the wealthy people of the city but they actually make up the majority of the city population.
He only talks about Main Street and the college neighborhood which is the smallest part of the city. Why?
Lynch must feel that these homeowners are the corrupt and connected ones. He must feel that these homeowners who ARE the majority of the city who do not have issues that are important as the ones he has downtown or in the college neighborhood.
I have never heard Lynch state how he is going to help the typical homeowner/resident that lives in these rural areas. Maybe he knows he could never hold an intelligent conversation with these people. He feels intimated by the successful Fitchburg homeowner because he knows he is out classed by them.
Maybe he feels that he is on the same level or even smarter than the people downtown or in his neighborhood so he focuses his attention there. This makes him feel special and wanted. This gives him the attention he strives for to satisfy his need for self-esteem.
Lynch would never understand issues that these people have. He would not understand the wetlands/watershed acts. He doesn’t even know where Scott Reservoir, the wildlife sanctuary or where the farms are.
Lynch believes downtown and the college neighborhood are the majority of the city when actually it is just the opposite. Sorry Lynch but it is not all about downtown or the college area. Maybe 18% but not 82%. And that is where the voters and the majority of Fitchburg resides.
Once again you are attempting to read my mind and to talk for me. I fully understand that Fitchburg is spread out. There are some very nice quiet crime free parts of Fitchburg.

I also understand that all residents of Fitchburg pay increases in water and sewer, property taxes and high insurance rates due to problems that exist in downtown Fitchburg.

So, my proposals do touch on issues that every Fitchburg citizen deals with on a daily basis. I would like to see the rural residents within Fitchburg involved with downtown in bigger numbers.

There are 40,000 residents who live in Fitchburg. I lived on Ashburnham st during the ice storm, I lived on Forest and Williams in 2001 and I visit businesses throughout Fitchburg whether near exit 30 or exit 28.I visit businesses from exit 31 and 32.I have walked through all these parts of Fitchburg.

I like Fitchburg. There are many very good people in Fitchburg. I strongly feel that Fitchburg residents should not be paying all these high utility costs nor the high property taxes that they are over burdened with. There are very poor roads in the rural sections of Fitchburg. There is crime in these areas as well.

Stores are robbed near exit 28, exit 31 and exit 30. Lights were turned off throughout Fitchburg. Their are house breaks in the rural sections , stolen cars and violence. Yes, some of these neighborhoods are safer than say Mrytle ave but they are not exempt from violence. Our school system is vast. We all share in the efforts for a better and safer Fitchburg no matter if you live at exit 28 or 32. We all have a vested interest.
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

#448 Sep 7, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin,
You are always making statements of assumptions about who people are and what they believe.
I am not involved in local city management or city council, so saying I am or am not doing a great job with Fitchburg is a silly statement. I am a concerned resident and I do what I can within my neighborhood as well as periodically helping during city cleanup days. What have you done? Oh yes, thats right, you got arrested...awesome job Kevin!!
I have never lied or ignored the problems our city faces...just because I'm not like you and I don't go around doing stupid things pretending do be doing something good doesn't mean I am pretending the problems don't exist. We hire appropriatelt trained individuals called police and firefighters to handle things like that, and I have to trust that their organizations are doing the right thing.
I haven't allowed corruption or any such thing to occur because I have little influence on how much corruption occurs. You have allowed corruption to occur even though you do all kinds of stupid things...what should I say about that? You haven't prevented a single occurence of corruption by all of your foolishness.
I have NEVER blamed Latino people as a group for the troubles that are occuring within Fitchburg, but you have to look at the police blotter to know who the people are that are ignoring our laws.
I'm not taking the time to walk down Main Street to find out what people think because I have no influence on making the changes that may be needed and I would just be wasting their time...you should know, you are wasting their time just talking with you because you cannot change anything either...besides, I have a little clue for you buddy. The city of Fitchburg consists of more than just Main Street and the shithole you live in...if you don't like where you're living...MOVE!
I cannot respond to the rest of your garbage posting, because as usual, it makes no sense at all.
So, Just facts. You do not care about certain sections of Fitchburg is what I am getting from you. Ward 5 is not a "shithole" as you label it.

I do not move out of Fitchburg because I enjoy living in Fitchburg. I have been in every rural part of Fitchburg. What I fully understand that Fitchburg includes the entirety within it's borders.

There will never be a divide of Fitchburg as it is a whole. Property taxes are not determined by Wards. Insurance rates are high across the board. Water and Sewer costs are high across the boards. Damaged roadways are throughout Fitchburg and not just an inner city problem.

Just Facts not every issue involves your experiences but that doesn't mean we ignore them. Cedar street is a very nice street filled with great people. One couple just moved here from Leominster and just welcomed a new member to their family. Another family has roots to Fitchburg back to the civil war.

Every citizen in Fitchburg is equal in my mind and deserves equal representation. Fitchburg is a clean city. There are problem areas both within the inner city and in the rural parts concerning littering.

Many if not most of our issues have the same interests and needs whether you live in West Fitchburg or within the inner city. Safety is a concern throughout Fitchburg. Crime may be a bit higher in the inner city but it does often spill into our rural sections.

Taxes and utility rates effect everyone that lives in the city of Fitchburg. Yes, some issues need more immediate attention such as shootings and drug dealing. We need to maintain control of all these immediate issues in order to prevent a Detroit like atmosphere.

If we do not control the crime rates within our inner city then property values even in rural areas of Fitchburg will continue to decline and property taxes will continue to rise. So, I respectfully disagree with your statement that there are two Fitchburg's.
Hey Stupid

Fitchburg, MA

#449 Sep 7, 2013
"There will never be a divide of Fitchburg as it is a whole. Property taxes are not determined by Wards."

Yes they are stupid! If you live in a loser neighborhood and I live in a really, really nice area my taxes are higher than yours stupid.

"If we do not control the crime rates within our inner city then property values even in rural areas of Fitchburg will continue to decline and property taxes will continue to rise."

Hey stupid read the statements you made they state opposite messages.

Do everyoen a favor stay off these message boards dumb, dumb,

Location hidden

#450 Sep 7, 2013
Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 40,000 residents who live in Fitchburg. I lived on Ashburnham st during the ice storm, I lived on Forest and Williams in 2001 and I visit businesses throughout Fitchburg whether near exit 30 or exit 28.I visit businesses from exit 31 and 32.I have walked through all these parts of Fitchburg.
I like Fitchburg. There are many very good people in Fitchburg. I strongly feel that Fitchburg residents should not be paying all these high utility costs nor the high property taxes that they are over burdened with. There are very poor roads in the rural sections of Fitchburg. There is crime in these areas as well.
Stores are robbed near exit 28, exit 31 and exit 30. Lights were turned off throughout Fitchburg. Their are house breaks in the rural sections , stolen cars and violence. Yes, some of these neighborhoods are safer than say Mrytle ave but they are not exempt from violence. Our school system is vast. We all share in the efforts for a better and safer Fitchburg no matter if you live at exit 28 or 32. We all have a vested interest.
Lynch, I didn't know you lived on Forest and Williams back in 2001? I see there's a Fitchburg housing court public record on file dating back to February 2002 showing a judgment against one "Kevin Lynch" in the amount of $2,036.00 in damages.

Is this you Lynch and if so did you make good on the Judgment and/or what damages were involved in this case? I'm thinking the voters might be interested in knowing this information if in fact it is you.

Converted from ECMS (07/27/2007)
01/23/2002 Summary Process, NTQ filed, 02-01-02
02/01/2002 HSP referral for mediation J.W.
02/01/2002 Agreement for judgment
02/01/2002 Judgement Type: JCV
Judgement Date: 02/01/2002
Judgement For: P 1 D. Arline Mendoza
Judgement Against: D 1 Kevin Lynch
Judge: Honorable Diana H Horan
Interest Rate: 0
Date Interest Begins: 01/18/2002
Date Judgment Entered: 02/28/2002
Single Damage Amount:$1,950.00
Prejudgment Interest: 0
Punitive Damages:$.00
Court Ordered Attorney Fee:$.00
Filing Fee and Surcharge:$.00
Other Costs Paid To Court:$86.00
Costs Total:$86.00
Damges Total:$2,036.00
Execution Date: 09/17/2003
09/17/2003 Execution in CV case issued
Voters want to know

Fitchburg, MA

#451 Sep 7, 2013
I'm in ward 5 and you can be assured that I want to know if a candidate had a judgement against them for property damage.

Is this true candidate Lynch?
Not Surprised

Fitchburg, MA

#452 Sep 7, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, I didn't know you lived on Forest and Williams back in 2001? I see there's a Fitchburg housing court public record on file dating back to February 2002 showing a judgment against one "Kevin Lynch" in the amount of $2,036.00 in damages.
Is this you Lynch and if so did you make good on the Judgment and/or what damages were involved in this case? I'm thinking the voters might be interested in knowing this information if in fact it is you.
He'll say it was a different Kevin Lynch, or the Good Old Boys hacked into the court database with the Blue Light and planted it, or that someone is trying to derail his candidacy. Anything but take responsibility. Perhaps he had one of his violent outbursts and took a golf clubl to the inside of the building?
Cant be

Leominster, MA

#453 Sep 7, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
It can't be the same person. If it is just how much money is this guy costing the tax paying people in court costs, police, lawyers etc. from his actions from past to present? If it is the same person I don't like his idea of protecting jobs when the only people he gives work to is judges, police, parole officers .... not going to get my vote.
Spongebob

Gardner, MA

#454 Sep 7, 2013
Cant be wrote:
<quoted text>It can't be the same person. If it is just how much money is this guy costing the tax paying people in court costs, police, lawyers etc. from his actions from past to present? If it is the same person I don't like his idea of protecting jobs when the only people he gives work to is judges, police, parole officers .... not going to get my vote.
The Housing authority is in charge of those buildings. 24 Forest Street is listed in the city assessor's website as being housing authority owned.

Gonzalez's address is 53 Forest Street.

So there is a connection there. Hmmmmmmmmm.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20110331/NEWS...
Just Curious

Fitchburg, MA

#455 Sep 7, 2013
Spongebob wrote:
<quoted text>
The Housing authority is in charge of those buildings. 24 Forest Street is listed in the city assessor's website as being housing authority owned.
Gonzalez's address is 53 Forest Street.
So there is a connection there. Hmmmmmmmmm.
http://www.telegram.com/article/20110331/NEWS...
"His friend, David L. Gonzalez, 41, of 53 Forest St., is charged with assault and battery on a police officer for trying to stop police from arresting Mr. Lynch, according to court records."
Mr. Lynch, if you don't mind me asking, Is this where you moved to when you got out of prison? I mean the timing makes sense? Just curious.

Location hidden

#456 Sep 8, 2013
Your silence speaks volumes Lynch. I have a couple more questions, When the heck did you get out of prison and was this you back in July 2000 and December 2000? I see a couple more western Massachusetts housing court Judgments against another one named "Kevin Lynch" in the combined total amount of 4,431.04?

Is this you, and if so what were the damages in these two cases?

Isn't it fun looking up public records Lynch, you seem to enjoy it too with all those "good ole boy" property records you've posted?

Converted from ECMS (08/03/2007)
Summary Process, NTQ filed, 07-20-00
Agreement for judgment
Judgement Type: JCV
Judgement Date: 07/20/2000
Judgement For: P 1 Kendall Housing L.P.
Judge: Honorable Dina E Fein
Interest Rate: 0.12
Date Interest Begins: 07/10/2000
Date Judgment Entered: 07/20/2000
Single Damage Amount:$1,598.52
Other Costs Paid To Court:$76.00 Costs
Total:$76.00
Damges Total:$1,674.52

Converted from ECMS (08/03/2007)
Summary Process, NTQ filed, 11-24-00
Judgment by default in SP case entered
Judgement Type: JCV
Judgement Date: 11/24/2000 Judgement For: P 1 Kendall Housing L.P. Judgement Against:
D 1 Kevin Lynch
Judge: Honorable Dina E Fein
Interest Rate: 0.12
Date Interest Begins: 11/13/2000
Date Judgment Entered: 11/24/2000
Single Damage Amount:$2,680.52
Other Costs Paid To Court:$76.00
Costs Total:$76.00
Damges Total:$2,756.52

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 19 min Jeff 48
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 52 min BillyBob 341
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... Wed BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? Wed kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed kev lynch 134
Fitchburg State University names new president Dec 16 Tammy 1
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) Dec 14 Tammy 23

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match