Who are you

Fitchburg, MA

#413 Aug 5, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Don't underestimate is brilliance. There is a very good chance he was drinking out of the toilet after Gomez forgot to flush and he thought he was bobbing for Hershey bars!
Obviously you have a mouth that needs a bar of soap stuffed in it. Bad mouth. And what if one of your family members turns out to be gay?

Do you fell better than because you are heterosexual? Well, let me tell you, you have displayed that you are a rotten horrible person, so you are not better.

You are a fresh mouth! That is all! A trouble making fresh mouth.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#414 Aug 5, 2013
Richard S wrote:
<quoted text>
This was the best conversation on that site. Eddie was speaking from experience. If the conversation were about Carpentry then I would have more knowledge. I do not pretend to be the top expert concerning all the issues.
But it is interesting that you were watching all of it as you need to be a member of those groups.
You are an harasser and I will bring you to court. It would be nice if you had money because I am coming for it through litigation.
You have gone way beyond what is allowed, you are a stalker!
Lynch, you don't have to be a member of those groups to be watching the conversations. You only have to be a member to respond. You better be careful Lynch, you might be ruining your chances at that Councilors seat with all these crazy accusations and legal threats. Remember Lynch, you've been there before with others and it didn't get you votes.

Location hidden

#415 Aug 5, 2013
Richard S wrote:
<quoted text>
All that happened is certain people exposed themselves. I have the links. I knew you people would do it!
And who are you referring to? Jesica Kirrane, Michelle Feola? Friends of our fellow bloggers mr. Keith Boisvert? Eddie Kirrane ? Or Sara Shafer? Or Eric Baird.
Which one are you? Eddie? Or friend of one of these people?
Holly crap Lynch, is this anyway to get votes? There goes 6 X family, friends, relatives and acquaintance's. What the heck are you thinking Lynch? C'mon Lynch, you're burning bridges here and are going to find yourself on deserted island if you don't stop it. Is this any way to run a campaign?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#416 Aug 5, 2013
Who are you wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have a mouth that needs a bar of soap stuffed in it. Bad mouth. And what if one of your family members turns out to be gay?
Do you fell better than because you are heterosexual? Well, let me tell you, you have displayed that you are a rotten horrible person, so you are not better.
You are a fresh mouth! That is all! A trouble making fresh mouth.
I don't see why my sexuality matters? It's not polite to label people. For all you know I could be doing all kinds of gay sex right now. Maybe I leave the plunger in the toilet and ride it like a carnival ride. It's none of your business. I suppose you are going to threaten to sue me now?

Just because people respond to another persons post it does not mean they are stalking them. Do you get it snitch boy?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#417 Aug 5, 2013
You snitch boy is the one who constantly brings up sexuality. Personally I don't care if you dress up like a woman and jerk off to the Wizard of Oz. I will however respond to your negative comments, threats and insults towards other people.

You have your opinion on things and that's fine but don't try and insult people who don't agree with you. Some thing's you say are rude and cruel and people don't like it.

Location hidden

#418 Aug 5, 2013
Ethics wrote:
And all this is just in time for ethics investigations. This is Karma. City jobs and links to a few city contracts...
Hello Aldrich, You want to stalk me? And my mother? You want to get involved in the harassment against me?
And Rollstone, I have been tracking you for awhile. Do you think that your blogging out here is conflict of interests? Harassing me like an uncontrolled stalker on an anonymous thread?
Towing, electric and water and sewer connections to city contracts? I asked you people to stop and you became even worse.
You people have threatened me out here, not cool. And you all have financial interest stories with Mayor Wong.
Lynch, I just checked out that conversation you had with those people on Facebook again and I don't see any similar writing patterns with anyone on here that you've been accusing of harassment? In fact, after you told that women to go back to topix she even questioned what topix was? I'm thinking you're losing it and assuming and making a complete ass of yourself again Lynch. You even claimed you've seen a friends list of mine and I'm not even a member so you're obviously still making assumptions.

Lynch, I think you should go back on that site and either ask them straight out if they are who you think they are or apologize to them all together. I think it would be the wise thing to do when considering your running for office and they're all members in that same group you're still soliciting questions at. I've also noticed no one has taken you up that offer of yours of asking more questions after you signed off the last time then went and put that new starter in your car. Did you get that sucker up and running?
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#419 Aug 5, 2013
I haven't checked out the Facebook that Lynch was on yet. Can someone post the links to those sites.

I do know that Lynch has "crab mentality".

A related concept is that of a crab mentality in which successful members of a disadvantaged community are seen as undermining the success of other community members.

The image is drawn from the observation that a crab clawing its way out of a bucket (or barrel in other versions) is pulled back down by his fellows.

He also has "Tall Poppy" Syndrome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndr...
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#420 Aug 5, 2013
You are correct about one thing snitch boy. I do have a fresh mouth. I use Listerine after brushing my teeth. It leaves you with that minty fresh flavor.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#421 Aug 5, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see why my sexuality matters? It's not polite to label people. For all you know I could be doing all kinds of gay sex right now. Maybe I leave the plunger in the toilet and ride it like a carnival ride. It's none of your business. I suppose you are going to threaten to sue me now?
Just because people respond to another persons post it does not mean they are stalking them. Do you get it snitch boy?
Hey Hmmmm you wife is over on the other thread using Ummmmm.Ya, that was quit the gay joke. You are so cool man. But still a total coward!! Continue to run your mouth out here on an anonymous thread; grow some!!

Snitch boy? Oh really, I don't think that you have seen nothing yet. Wait till your employment and/or contracts with the city are questioned for ethic violations! LMAO.

So brave huh? Does your wife know that you enjoy the plunger handle? You are a class act man. Do you feel that you are braver as a heterosexual male? Would you be embarrassed if a gay male smacked the shit out of your mouth? Just curious how you view yourself.?

Are you a tough guy? You like to run your mouth but behind an anonymous name. Let me promise you something mouth. I am going to bring you down! I am motivated to bring you down!

You are a total coward and you know it! Tell us another gay joke mouth if that is what makes you feel that you are a brave man. Keep lying to yourself as you continue to hide behind an anonymous thread.

And stop fucking the plunger as you are one sick individual. And do not forget to wipe you nasty person.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#422 Aug 5, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Lynch, I just checked out that conversation you had with those people on Facebook again and I don't see any similar writing patterns with anyone on here that you've been accusing of harassment? In fact, after you told that women to go back to topix she even questioned what topix was? I'm thinking you're losing it and assuming and making a complete ass of yourself again Lynch. You even claimed you've seen a friends list of mine and I'm not even a member so you're obviously still making assumptions.
Lynch, I think you should go back on that site and either ask them straight out if they are who you think they are or apologize to them all together. I think it would be the wise thing to do when considering your running for office and they're all members in that same group you're still soliciting questions at. I've also noticed no one has taken you up that offer of yours of asking more questions after you signed off the last time then went and put that new starter in your car. Did you get that sucker up and running?
I do not remember stating I was putting a new starter in my car. I did put a starter in. And it did get up and running. But what is your problem Stamos?

You know if people are going to be cowards and to vote for their little click then they reap what they sew. The same old, do you really think that I want to be councilman or Mayor? Do you think I want to listen to you, Rollstone and the other pukes say these things about me and my family?

I am running for the people of Fitchburg and you would be surprised to know how many do not like who is in these positions now. All they do is tax, tax and tax some more!
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

#423 Aug 5, 2013
'oink, oink, bock, bock.'. Check it out snitch boy I'm half pig and half chicken according to you weeeeee! I'm an expert at impersonations. I'll give you a rooster that you might like 'cockortwowilldooo!'.

Now I'm married to ummmmmm? Sorry but polygamy is not what I'm into. You want to come after me bring it!

Just be carefull because you may find yourself in court again because I may just die laughing.
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

#424 Aug 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not remember stating I was putting a new starter in my car. I did put a starter in. And it did get up and running. But what is your problem Stamos?
You know if people are going to be cowards and to vote for their little click then they reap what they sew. The same old, do you really think that I want to be councilman or Mayor? Do you think I want to listen to you, Rollstone and the other pukes say these things about me and my family?
I am running for the people of Fitchburg and you would be surprised to know how many do not like who is in these positions now. All they do is tax, tax and tax some more!
So you can use a computer, change out a starter and be a city councilor but you can't get a job because you are not healthy enough??? I smell welfare fraud! Bock, bock, oink, oink, oink.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#425 Aug 5, 2013
Chickpig wrote:
<quoted text>So you can use a computer, change out a starter and be a city councilor but you can't get a job because you are not healthy enough??? I smell welfare fraud! Bock, bock, oink, oink, oink.
No one stated that I couldn't get a job. Your last post was funny as I did chuckle. You should keep your jokes at this level as you do not have to go Howard Stern on us.

Your wife was on here earlier; she was stating how muscular that you are. She stated you were flexing for her;she said you flexed your 16" bicep and she replied DYNAMITE, then you flexed your chest and she replied DYNAMITE,your leg muscles, DYNAMITE and then she said you then promised to show her your realmanhood as you exposed your self to her; she stated that she ran out of the house and to a neighbors house. We all asked her, what is the problem?

She stated with all the DYNAMITE and then seeing the short wic she was scared for her life as she then ran for safety.
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

#426 Aug 5, 2013
Come on snitch boy. I see you constantly posting names of city workers and calling them scumbags and criminals. You also say you know the names of drug dealers and other criminals but I never see you post those names?? oink, oink, bock, bock.
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

#427 Aug 5, 2013
Believe me when I say my wife has no complaints. And she doesn't post here. I think you may suffer from penis envy. You might be the guy in the next urinal who is trying to sneak a peak at my johnson, that sort of thing creeps me out. If you want to see it just ask me and I'll show it to you just don't try to touch it. I'm not shy about my body.
HEY LYNCH

Templeton, MA

#428 Aug 6, 2013
Chickpig wrote:
'oink, oink, bock, bock.'. Check it out snitch boy I'm half pig and half chicken according to you weeeeee! I'm an expert at impersonations. I'll give you a rooster that you might like 'cockortwowilldooo!'.
Now I'm married to ummmmmm? Sorry but polygamy is not what I'm into. You want to come after me bring it!
Just be carefull because you may find yourself in court again because I may just die laughing.
what do you need a starter for your car for? I thought you lost your license due to road rage?

Location hidden

#430 Aug 7, 2013
Excuse me while I laugh my F'n ass off again...

Bwahahahhahahhhahaha hahahhahah ahahhaha Bwahahahahahha haahhahahahah hahahahahhahhahahah.

Talk about shooting oneself in the foot. Who is exposing who here Lynch? You just exposed yourself to thousands upon thousands of families and friends of friends that can now see you for who you truly are, a raging lunatic. Lynch, at least when you kept it here on topix, it was limited to a smaller group of people, but now that you've exposed yourself on Facebook with all your crazy rants and accusations, the whole city now get's to watch you and whatever little political chances you may have had (which were zippo, nadda, zilch) crash and burn. If you think these people are going to gather around and support you now Lynch, you need your head examined.

Bwahahahahahaha hahahahahahha ahhahahahahah Bwahahahahahah hahahahahahahaah hahahahha.

And like I told you already Lynch, you are the one that's been on here hiding behind "fake" names harassing and stalking people. Here's another example and just more proof of you hypocrisy. Were you "Baiting" cops Lynch?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Former FPD-
"If any of these cops swung on me I would break their necks! It is way past due time that we start fighting these SCUM cops! They hide behind their badge, they are worse than criminals, they beat their wives!
The public is getting steamed! These cops should all lose their fucking jobs!! Why should they be allowed to openly assault who they want when they want! If a cop put their finger on me I will break it off! These guys are criminal THUGS who hide behind their badges!!!! They took justice out in the street by jumping and punching this guy repeatedly! They need to let this guy go free!!
How dare u justify this pigs behavior! These cops are no better than a criminal thug who beats elderly women!"

" U are either a cop, a relative of a cop or a skinner yourself! Skinners love the cops as they protect them in Walpole!
These cops derserve to be fired! Why don't u move to China, u are such an obedient kiss a. ss. It is time we fight the corrupt cops!"

"too bad the guy didnt crawl back to his car if he had a gun and put a few in the foreheads of those thug cops!!
When r u going to wake up and smell the coffee? The government is a corrupt mob! They run gambling enterprises and they get a dollar from every case of beer sold!
Then u have the police "who give SERVICE"; someone please explain this "service thing to me? 8 stateys beating one guy? Let me ask you cop lover, if u were any further up their shute you wouldnt have to explain to me why you had poop on the top of your sneaker! If 8 guys beat one guy, what type of time would he get? If you got caught beating a guy with a club while he was handcuffed to a pole, what type of time would your lovers give you?
These cops broke the law! They assaulted this guy! You are wrong, their are many witnesses to this scene!
Get a clue, cops are on the take! Where have u been?? u need to go out more often. Nobody trust cops! You would have more respect if you asked a gangster for assistance than a modern day cop!"

Location hidden

#431 Aug 7, 2013
Lynch, now that you've been on Facebook promoting honesty and truthfulness while also on here demanding people use their true identities, do you think it would be a good idea to link up all those new Facebook friends and supporters you've made with this political campaign thread you've created here on topix? I notice you've mentioned it but haven't actually invited any of them here yet to see just how truthful and honest you've been on here? C'mon Lynch, be brave and throw this campaign link at them. For your convenience here's the link to it-

Just copy it then paste it onto that group Facebook site your making all kinds of friends at. It would be very interesting seeing how many supporters you've made and who would be "brave" enough to visit here and use their real names.

Do you think any would also be interested in knowing you've facilitated anger management courses, counseled hundreds of people and are big advocate of non-violence?

"Since 1992, I have been involved in many programs. I have facilitated anger management courses and counseled hundreds of individuals."

"I do not agree with who he did kill as he should of kept it more close to his list.He harmed the wrong people."

"Yes, at the end of the day and at the end of Dorners life as he came to a conclusion yes he should of harmed the people on his target list"

Location hidden

#432 Aug 7, 2013
Lynch, it's fun watching how courageous you are on Facebook but before all your new Facebook friends show up her on topix to catch up on what your talking about in that new rant, you should seriously consider changing that Facebook profile picture into something more pleasing. If you're really serious about getting elected Lynch, you need to come up with a better picture than that side view shot you're sport'n. You must have at least one mug shot with a frontal view lying around somewhere that you could use Lynch. That picture does you no justice at all, where's your chin?
I may know who Stamos is

Fitchburg, MA

#433 Aug 7, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Excuse me while I laugh my F'n ass off again...
Bwahahahhahahhhahaha hahahhahah ahahhaha Bwahahahahahha haahhahahahah hahahahahhahhahahah.
Talk about shooting oneself in the foot. Who is exposing who here Lynch? You just exposed yourself to thousands upon thousands of families and friends of friends that can now see you for who you truly are, a raging lunatic. Lynch, at least when you kept it here on topix, it was limited to a smaller group of people, but now that you've exposed yourself on Facebook with all your crazy rants and accusations, the whole city now get's to watch you and whatever little political chances you may have had (which were zippo, nadda, zilch) crash and burn. If you think these people are going to gather around and support you now Lynch, you need your head examined.
Bwahahahahahaha hahahahahahha ahhahahahahah Bwahahahahahah hahahahahahahaah hahahahha.
And like I told you already Lynch, you are the one that's been on here hiding behind "fake" names harassing and stalking people. Here's another example and just more proof of you hypocrisy. Were you "Baiting" cops Lynch?
Former FPD-
"If any of these cops swung on me I would break their necks! It is way past due time that we start fighting these SCUM cops! They hide behind their badge, they are worse than criminals, they beat their wives!
The public is getting steamed! These cops should all lose their fucking jobs!! Why should they be allowed to openly assault who they want when they want! If a cop put their finger on me I will break it off! These guys are criminal THUGS who hide behind their badges!!!! They took justice out in the street by jumping and punching this guy repeatedly! They need to let this guy go free!!
How dare u justify this pigs behavior! These cops are no better than a criminal thug who beats elderly women!"
" U are either a cop, a relative of a cop or a skinner yourself! Skinners love the cops as they protect them in Walpole!
These cops derserve to be fired! Why don't u move to China, u are such an obedient kiss a. ss. It is time we fight the corrupt cops!"
"too bad the guy didnt crawl back to his car if he had a gun and put a few in the foreheads of those thug cops!!
When r u going to wake up and smell the coffee? The government is a corrupt mob! They run gambling enterprises and they get a dollar from every case of beer sold!
Then u have the police "who give SERVICE"; someone please explain this "service thing to me? 8 stateys beating one guy? Let me ask you cop lover, if u were any further up their shute you wouldnt have to explain to me why you had poop on the top of your sneaker! If 8 guys beat one guy, what type of time would he get? If you got caught beating a guy with a club while he was handcuffed to a pole, what type of time would your lovers give you?
These cops broke the law! They assaulted this guy! You are wrong, their are many witnesses to this scene!
Get a clue, cops are on the take! Where have u been?? u need to go out more often. Nobody trust cops! You would have more respect if you asked a gangster for assistance than a modern day cop!"
"Talk about shooting oneself in the foot." Interesting, even the judge stated "Stamos".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 7 hr Lynch for Mayor 92
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 7 hr The Insider 39
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 18 hr Hiding 156
This time I really mean it. Really. 20 hr fitch 49
lynch Distorts the Truth Once Again Tue Lynch Clone 6
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 22 Saggitarious 35
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) Dec 21 Tammy 17

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match