Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitchburg.

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Kevin,
As a voter in Fitchburg, I am asking you to answer the following questions based on your previous statements...

What exactly do you mean by "enhancing the business community"?
What requests for grants are you planning on filing for and who will write the grant requests?
Well to begin with, enhancing, to en·hance (n-hns)
tr.v. en·hanced, en·hanc·ing, en·hanc·es
1. To make greater, as in value, beauty, or effectiveness; augment.

2. To provide with improved, advanced, or sophisticated features: computer software enhanced with cutting-edge functionalities.

As I stated all politicians state that they are 100% for small businesses. All BS aside Fitchburg is anti-business unless you are connected or within the good ole boy network. I have seen successful businesses attacked and driven into shutting down.

I would like to see a flashing sign stating "free parking" for downtown. I would propose for a councilor fitness day where every two weeks councilors walk up and down Main street and into local businesses. I would like to see the FPD administration officers walking Main street and going business to business to say hello.
I would like to see the meters disappear from businesses.

I believe that we need new energy within all boards concerning Fitchburg from the license board to the planning boards. We need to encourage commerce not discourage it.

We could enhance the business community through a better infrastructure. We need to market and advertise Fitchburg better. Part of which is regaining the full Longsjo race.

Let me tell you that the FU sign directing people to the University and downtown Fitchburg is probably the best advertising method I have seen utilized since I have been in Fithburg. We need more such thinking.

Businesses do not want to be robbed which is a security issue. This is why I would propose for more of a presence from the FPD. At one point I was looking into purchasing the store on South street. This was years ago. The only issue was security. It is out of the way and had been robbed many times. I was going to open up a drive thru a that location and was going to give free coffee to all police, fire and corrections employees. After much thought I did not take the chance because security was too difficult to figure out. Since there has been many robberies at this store. They now have a 4 inch glass window at their counter.

I am a very good listener, I enjoy brainstorming as I will incorporate others' ideas in order to create a full plan. I am a great problem solver. Where there is a will there is a way.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Kevin,
As a voter in Fitchburg, I am asking you to answer the following questions based on your previous statements...
What costs will you propose be lowered for businesses in Fitchburg?
What do you propose for replacing the "tax discounts" you would like to see for the seniors? The tax money must come from somewhere...
First is businesses. Water and Sewer is extremely high, there are a host of fees that a business must pay city hall even if they want a TV displayed in their store. Insurance rates are extremely high for businesses. Now, you will say that the city government has nothing to do with such private insurance company rates but you are wrong. Insurance companies judge the local police on their ability to control crime. Lighting is an issue. The rate of capture and many other determinants.

Leasing costs for businesses is out of control. Many buildings offer triple net leasing in Fitchburg which makes it not very feasible for businesses to operate. Insurance, taxes, water , sewer
and other lease costs. Electricity and heat is way too high in Fitchburg. Add all these costs up and match them with say Leominster.

We have businesses leaving Fitchburg because Leominster is making sacrifices in order to accommodate these businesses. Think of the sales pitch to the business. Security is better, lighting is better, there is more community focus which makes Leominster more business friendly. Lower taxes offered in order to attract businesses. The police department has a better rating from the insurance companies.

And yes, these problems began decades ago as the city frequently gave buildings to the connected within Fitchburg. In Fitchburg if the police do not like you they will shut you down, no matter the business that you are bringing into the city. We had our license board state that they decided whether or not they like a certain clientele that a business would bring in.

The days of Fitchburg being Mayberry ended over 50 years ago. At present Fitchburg is a war zone. Businesses are closing as they have operated off loans for way too many years to stay open.

We have a long way to go in order to build a community; today was a beginning, we have very nice parks and the people are very nice. There is too much pointing of fingers, we all need to respect each other. As much as people wrongfully state out here; I respect and would always assist the police in the goal for a better and safer Fitchburg.

My Father and Mother are in their 70s, my father just turned 75. They enjoy going to all the parks in Fitchburg and they enjoy shopping all over Fitchburg. I worry that a bullet may fly through their window some night. I respect my elders as I feel that we all owe them in different regards. Our elderly citizens are the main thread in our community; without them none of us would even be here.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Kevin,

What requests for grants are you planning on filing for and who will write the grant requests?
Grants are vital to the success of Fitchburg whether some councilors believe this or not. The president has been practically pushing cities to file for infrastructure grants. Fitchburg falls under such grants due to our position.

We have half an infrastructure, we have a major University here, an awesome art community, trains, an airport and a couple new bridges. Half measures always will avail nothing. We need a connector of some sort. We need to build an infrastructure in order to stay competitive. We have people in Fitchburg who believe that commerce is all done for Fitchburg. We all know that the Industrial success of Fitchburg left over 40 years ago. We must get over it.

I would study and participate in writing grants and I would seek out help to finalize the grants. Let me tell you, grant writing is some what like filing motions in court. Most of the writing in the motion has been copied in some context and then particulars are added in order to meet requisites.
Really

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Grants are vital to the success of Fitchburg whether some councilors believe this or not. The president has been practically pushing cities to file for infrastructure grants. Fitchburg falls under such grants due to our position.
We have half an infrastructure, we have a major University here, an awesome art community, trains, an airport and a couple new bridges. Half measures always will avail nothing. We need a connector of some sort. We need to build an infrastructure in order to stay competitive. We have people in Fitchburg who believe that commerce is all done for Fitchburg. We all know that the Industrial success of Fitchburg left over 40 years ago. We must get over it.
I would study and participate in writing grants and I would seek out help to finalize the grants. Let me tell you, grant writing is some what like filing motions in court. Most of the writing in the motion has been copied in some context and then particulars are added in order to meet requisites.
Hey lynch
I was at the parade was that you in the clown outfit?? You got my Vote
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Kevin,
What do you propose for replacing the "tax discounts" you would like to see for the seniors? The tax money must come from somewhere...
What do you propose for replacing the "water and sewer rates discounts" you would like to see for the seniors? The costs for the mandatory repairs on our infrustructure must come from somewhere...
For one, such a discount wouldn't be that large of a sum as you would have to be a resident and not just a landlord. This question is asked a lot for many different subjects such as you have done here.

First, I would have to say that we must stop aiding the University with mega housing facilities as it is not a need. The Mayor just wants to shift the position of the students in order to attempt to fill businesses downtown. This can be done without moving them next to a bar room or above a CVS. The University pays the big goose egg concerning property taxes. We need to spend our resources on beautifying Fitchburg and not the university. They have their own budget to beautify there area which they have used splendidly well. They are our neighbor, our guest and not our leader!!!

We need to fill all the vacant homes within this area and throughout Fitchburg. We need to market Fitchburg better. I am not kidding when I state that Fitchburg was marked very high on the list as most economical places to live in Massachusetts. In four years this awesome marketing point has been taken away. Our leaders have taken the easy, short term way out again.

Family's were moving into Fitchburg five years ago and now these same family's and others want out as fast as they came. It is a war zone. The constant ignoring of these situations will make it nearly impossible for Fitchburg to climb out of. We need participation from all departments. Both our Fire Chief and our police Chiefs are very well paid!!!! When is the last community meeting that Demoura has held??

Everyone is running unopposed and the voter turnout can almost be held at one building as of lately. The Mayor applauded a 12% turnout. We need to encourage participation and not discourage it. The Mayor the last time I ran against her attempted to have me thrown back in prison where I was at wrongfully to begin with. What kind of message was being sent and relayed to the citizens of Fitchburg?? My attorney was successful at having it dismissed before arraignment as he argued free speech. And yes, I will criticize her especially as she is labeled "first Chinese female mayor"; she should no better as her roots to a communist China has seen her people crushed by army tanks for requesting free speech rights!!!

I like a lot of what the Mayor has done but I will criticize her when I feel that she has done wrong. We need more Kevin Lynch's in Fitchburg. I want to get things done for the elderly as I do not just look for photo opps with our elders. First thing I addressed after the ice storm is where are our elders? Who has the list? And have we checked on them and their well being??
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Kevin,
What do you propose for replacing the "water and sewer rates discounts" you would like to see for the seniors? The costs for the mandatory repairs on our infrustructure must come from somewhere...
I know what the problem is concerning the water and sewer. People benefitted off of building new complexes which shifted millions of gallons of rainwater into our treatment plant which overfilled and ran waste into the river, hence the federal fines.

Have we looked into going after insurance companies of builders, engineers and other surveyors???? Why should every citizen in Fitchburg suffer as a few builders profited?? Read the planning and board of appeal minutes!!!!

There were new catch basins catching rain water in Leominster as well that was being rushed into our system. I understand that we had a contract with Leominster but it didn't make it acceptable to add so many new homes and catch basins. This is negligent behavior. This is what cities hire attorneys for and not to cover up corruption of city employees.

Besides being compensated through all these different negligent entities we should be marketing Fitchburg as a place to live and not to run from. This would widen the tax base which Mayor Wong has not done besides her massive tax increases for all Fitchburg homeowners.

Let me get back to the Fitchburg boards who OK'd such projects as many articulated just the same reasoning's in opposition to the allowance of all this new building.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Kevin,

What justification would the Massachusetts State Police have for building a barracks building in Fitchburg, when one already exists in Leominster?
You have asked a ton of questions but I will answer them all.

Like the ideal need for infrastructure grants for Fitchburg, this one is easy. 1st, the Leominster barracks is so out of date and it is very small.

The state police have more cruises inside of Fitchburg than they have in Leominster. The gas savings alone would justify them relocating to Fitchburg. Crime is another big reason for having their home base within Fitchburg.

Maybe a good location would be the area where the school bus company is on airport road. This would give them short access to all the projects in Fitchburg and other high crime areas.

This repositioning alone would lower the insurance rates for businesses in Fitchburg.
Really

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what the problem is concerning the water and sewer. People benefitted off of building new complexes which shifted millions of gallons of rainwater into our treatment plant which overfilled and ran waste into the river, hence the federal fines.
Have we looked into going after insurance companies of builders, engineers and other surveyors???? Why should every citizen in
anning and board of appeal minutes!!!!
There were new catch basins catching rain water in Leominster as well that was being rushed into our system. I understand that we had a contract with Leominster but it didn't make it acceptable to add so many new homes and catch basins. This is negligent behavior. This is what cities hire attorneys for and not to cover up corruption of city employees.
Besides being compensated through all these different negligent entities we should be marketing Fitchburg as a place to live and not to run from. This would widen the tax base which Mayor Wong has not done besides her massive tax increases for all Fitchburg homeowners.
Let me get back to the Fitchburg boards who OK'd such projects as many articulated just the same reasoning's in opposition to the allowance of all this new building.
Hey lynch
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Kevin,

We already have a number of locations within Fitchburg for homeless people, and the funding is difficult to obtain. What exact proposal would you initiate for getting funding (state or federal) for another homeless shelter in Fitchburg? Who would write the grant proposal? Who would manage the facility? What would happen if the grant ran out?
Such a complex would involve many contributors. It would be an alliances of many different resources. We could encourage businesses to contribute finances. It looks good on there mission statement as well.
All the places within Fitchburg are incorporated under Our Father's house. They are to capacity. They feed countless meals to the homeless everyday. I applaud this organization.
The proposed shelter would incorporate a number of services. I believe the old Harpers furniture building is ideal as what else is this building going to house? The idea would be to transition the homeless into being self sufficient. We could approach the salvation army with this idea in hopes of them joining in as we could use their expertise in these areas.

As many people do not want to admit, there is a problem within Fitchburg concerning drugs. We need to properly address this situation.

We also need to educate the police force in Fitchburg on drug use and abuse as well as treatment. We are all human as many different walks of life get involved in drug use and then cannot get out of its abuse.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Kevin,

BTW...asking people to donate to your campaign by going to a facebook page without a secured funding into a designated account in a bank violates campaign funding rules...you should already know that.
You are wrong. Any and all funds will be deposited in a bank account which I will reveal to the proper state officials.
undercover

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lynch
Yes, did you like that disguise? I had to go undercover for the USDA as we were tipped off that pedophiles were on the prowl.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

3 PLEAD GUILTY IN S. BOSTON BEATING DEATH
The Boston Globe
May 18, 1993
Doris Sue Wong, Globe Staff

Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.

Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.

Clifford will be eligible for parole in about five years, Kevin Lynch in about four, and Brian Lynch in about two years.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Ready guido? Put down the spaghetti fork
and wipe the garlic from your perverted mouth!
Pull up your sweatpants guido, comprende? Is
sammy the bull or Gotti your hero?
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

MAYORAL HOPEFUL ARRESTED IN FIGHT
Assault on police sergeant alleged

By Paula J. Owen TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF

FITCHBURG — Mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch was being held until his dangerousness hearing in Fitchburg District Court today after he was arrested Saturday night for allegedly assaulting an off-duty Fitchburg police officer and a firefighter.

Mr. Lynch, 41, of 48 Cedar St., Unit 2, is charged with threatening to commit a crime — murder; assault and battery on a police officer; assault and battery on ambulance personnel; and disorderly conduct.

His friend, David L. Gonzalez, 41, of 53 Forest St., is charged with assault and battery on a police officer for trying to stop police from arresting Mr. Lynch, according to court records.

Sgt. Kerry C. Siomos alleges in his report that Mr. Lynch assaulted him about 8:45 p.m. at a car show outside of JR’s Pub on North Street, across the street from the fire station.

Sgt. Siomos said he walked outside to move his car about 20 minutes after he arrived at JR’s when Mr. Lynch and Mr. Gonzalez started yelling at him aggressively from the area of a car parked on North Street. He said he immediately recognized Mr. Lynch,“a man that has been stalking this officer for a long time who I consider very dangerous given my knowledge of his criminal past.”

Sgt. Siomos said Mr. Lynch continued screaming at him and said,“You cops are all done. I’m going to get all of you.”

The officer approached Mr. Lynch as he continued to yell and flail his arms, his report says, and then Mr. Lynch “got right in my face.” Sgt. Siomos said Mr. Lynch had a deranged look on his face and threatened to kill Sgt. Siomos and his family.“I then told him to step back at which point he started to tense up and push his chest into me, so in fear for my safety I pushed (Mr. Lynch) off with a forearm strike,” according to the report.

Sgt. Siomos said he told Mr. Lynch to stay on the ground, but when he got up and went after Sgt. Siomos again, Firefighter P.J. Roy, who had been on call as an emergency medical technician at the fire station, put his arms around him to restrain him. Mr. Lynch then began striking him with his elbows to get away, according to police reports.

Mr. Gonzalez tried to physically prevent Sgt. Siomos from arresting Mr. Lynch.

“I am very alarmed and it should be noted that both subjects have been recently observed outside watching my house, with my young daughter, elderly mother and fiancée at home,” Sgt. Siomos’ report said.

Mr. Lynch’s cellphone allegedly contained several close-up photos of Sgt. Siomos’ family car registration and was confiscated.

Mr. Lynch told police he was going to the CVS pharmacy to pick up his medications. Court documents say he is taking several medications, including Paroxetine for anxiety and depression.

In February, after Mr. Lynch announced his bid for the Fitchburg mayor’s post, he told a reporter he had been convicted of “a few assault and battery on police officer cases over a span of 20 years” when he lived in Boston. Moreover, he said, he was also incarcerated in 1992 for seven years in connection with a manslaughter case.

In that case, Mr. Lynch said, a “few people” had come to his house for a party while his parents were on vacation, there was a fight and “somebody was killed in that fight.”

There were seven co-defendants in the case, said Mr. Lynch. Mr. Lynch and his brother pleaded guilty, he said. His brother served two years in prison. All of the other co-defendants pleaded not guilty, he said, but two others “did time” and another co-defendant is serving a life sentence.

Mr. Lynch moved to Fitchburg in 2000 and alleges that local and state police have harassed him since. He is self-employed as a carpenter.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

EX-FITCHBURG MAYORAL CANDIDATE GETS PROBATION IN ASSAULT

Sentinel & Enterprise
03/23/2012

FITCHBURG -- One-time mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch on Thursday agreed to comply with terms of a 2 1/2-year pretrial probation on charges that he attacked an off-duty police officer last year.

Lynch, 42, of 48 Cedar St.,#2, is ordered to not commit any misdemeanor or felony crimes, to abide by any existing harassment orders, and to not publicly comment in writing about the officer, or the officer's family, in relation to the case. Lynch is also barred from pursuing civil action related to the incident against the Fitchburg police, JR's Pub or any of their employees.

Last March, Lynch was arrested on charges that he attacked Officer Kerry Siomos outside the North Street pub after yelling at Siomos and threatening to kill the officer and his family.

The charges of assault and battery on a police officer, assault and battery, disorderly conduct and threatening to commit a crime will be dropped after 2 1/2 years if Lynch complies with all terms.

Lynch was knocked off the mayoral ballot in a primary election in September.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Lynch wrote:
The sentinel has slanted the truth! The word "gets" is purposefully misdirecting! Their is no "probation officer", pre-trial probation is a term not a sentence as their was NO plea change, no admission whatsoever. The Sentinel has purposefully misguided the public as they have done all along!!! I cannot make comments in reference to facts or names but I can comment on anything else. I am not in fear of getting into trouble because "I DO NOT GET INTO TROUBLE". The Sentinel is full of shit as usual! No one has the guts to tell them so but I will! I call it as it is unlike the Sentinel. The Sentinel is on the verge of being reported for their biased protectionism of local government! This fact seriously hampers checks and balances concerning Democracy! The Sentinel can go FUCK THEMSELVES! Hopefully they bring a libel against me which they will not because I have plenty of evidence against the Sentinel as that PUKE editor was told as much in writing!!! In ending, FUCK YOU SENTINEL! Your paper is horrid, slanted and is beginning to be realized by the citizens of Fitchburg. Your paper is nothing more than a BS bulletin!
American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Any and all funds will be deposited in a bank account which I will reveal to the proper state officials.
Sorry, you cannot do that. It has to be a campaign fund that established thru the State.

There were too many scams and candidates losing and then keeping the money for themselves. So many years ago laws were past to keep track of campaign funds. The State has to have total control over the fund in case you lose.

If you lose then the donations are either given back to the people who donated or remain in the campaign fund account for another future run for office.

The State will authorize and approve any withdrawels that you request to be taken out of the campaign fund.

Sorry, you are wrong.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

"Both Lynch and Dahl were named by homicide detective Sgt. William Mahoney as participants in the attack on McDonough, who died two hours after he was found in the street with stab wounds and other injuries.
Mahoney, testifying at the defendants' arraignment Monday, said witnesses saw Lynch kicking McDonough in the head in the 2 a.m. assault, which occurred after McDonough and some friends reportedly were turned away from a party at Lynch's home on L Street.”
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>1)"Please provide complete details on your education and experience in business." Answer, I have an associate degree in business as well as additional credits towards a bachelor degree. I graduated with high honors. I was a member of two different honor societies. I excelled in marketing, advertising and managerial accounting!
I create and prepare business plans. I am in the process of preparing two separate business plans. I ran and operated my own business in the past successfully. As I mentioned I am in the process of starting up two separate business ventures. Some of my proposals have been incorporated by Mayor Wong and Chief Demoura and are being utilized with efficiency. I am a great problem solver as well. I have shown that I will stand up to corruption no matter the personal cost in order to bring about positive change.
Please provide complete details on the proposals that you provided that you state are being applied by Mayor Wong and Chief Demoura. I won't ask for you to prove they are efficient, I will ask them. Having a degree by itself, and especially an Associates Degree doesn't mean that you are good in business...I need verifiable proof.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Hey Lynch-

So Alcide Roberge wrote:

"... And then you lie about your own past. How many cops did you assault in Boston?"

And then you answered:

"Lynch wrote:
As many as needed to be! Is that answered for you? If you know so much about me then you know if I ever was in a fight with someone then there would be no doubting it, huh??"

And then we have:
By Paula J. Owen TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF

...In February, after Mr. Lynch announced his bid for the Fitchburg mayor’s post, he told a reporter he had been convicted of “a few assault and battery on a police officer cases over a span of 20 years” when he lived in Boston...

But wait! To tie these all together, we have your post from 22 JUN:

"Trashy loser parents??? If I go looking for any trouble I leave a mark so you figure it out!!!! You are so use to beating people while they are tied up that you really think that makes you tough! COWARD!!!!"

And of course, you have yet to explain the road rage incident that got your license revoked. As well as the number of times you've been lugged for A & B on a police officer, the exact reason you got yourself banned from FSU, the specifics of the restraining orders barring you from the police station and about a dozen individual cops, the exact date that your probation ends, et cetera.

So many questions the public needs answers to, but only the usual prevarication from you.

So, please tell the voters why they should even consider someone who has demonstrated so clearly that he is unbalanced, has a hair-trigger temper and demonstrated violent tendencies so many times in the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Body found by highway is missing Massachusetts boy 8 min Peter 19
Different takes on Easter reinforce same message 1 hr Peter 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 2 hr pomkik 4,668
Harrassing of me has timely stopped 6 hr Peter 47
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 7 hr Curley Queen 1,135
Child's dad distraught over news 9 hr Jtn 1
Happy Passover 23 hr Lynch 1
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search