|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
Lynch it would seem this Eric guy goes on long rants just like you. Tone it down a cpl. notches. Nobody is going to take the time to read your Three pages of whining.
People tend to like my posts because I keep it simple and direct.
For instance The title of this topic is 'Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitchburg.'. My answer is NO. See how easy that is.
What this Eric guy has to do with the topic I have no idea.
Eric has been on topix as a main blogger for years
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Hey I'm just trying to give you some advice on people skills. You don't make friends by calling people cowards, pukes, POS, wenches, idiots etc....

Then you want them to support and vote for you. I think you might need to work on your tact.

Using profanity as much as you do doesn't help.
Who is Rollstone

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Eric Baird should just use his real name now out here. It all makes sense. Your list of acquaintances and friends, your calling me a coward and telling me to "go away" from Fitchburg in your private message to me.

I told a few people around me and I let them see your messages and your post and they all agree that you are more than you put out there to be.

Same with your cohorts who came onto facebook and another one who out of nowhere put in a friend request. I see you all and the fBI and other authorities are being notified.

I am not putting up with it. Yes, you have your right to opinion but you are not going to harass me nor threaten me thinking that it is OKay because ones before you got away with it.

It isn't Okay and you will land in prison if you continue to threaten me and if you do something to me. You will not be exempt.

And I know who this Marie is and it is Marie B. You have said some nasty things to me as well but you haven't threatened me as these others have, I have given your name to the FBI as well.

Stamos, you think you are exempt? I am on to many of you. I see your friend lists, yes all the same crowd. Coincidence?
duh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

I think you might be barking up the wrong tree. I know Eric, as well. He's not part of any network. He's just a guy with ideas and opinions, too. And he's not shy about making them known. And he owns a business. He does not seem like the kind of guy to try to take you down on an anonymous forum. You are trying way too hard to connect dots that aren't there.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

To be honest Lynch I'm not sure this Facebook thing is a smart choice for you. As I understand it it's a place for kids to keep in touch with friends. If you go on there and start insulting people like you do here they tell a friend who tells a friend... It's more like a gossip place for young girls.

The mails will be something like 'Me and Suzie went shopping today to buy new shoes and then I read my Facebook and this creepy Lynch guy was calling my mom a wench!!!'. The kids will banter back and forth and they can be hurtfull towards your political aspirations.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Who is Rollstone wrote:
Eric Baird should just use his real name now out here. It all makes sense. Your list of acquaintances and friends, your calling me a coward and telling me to "go away" from Fitchburg in your private message to me.
I told a few people around me and I let them see your messages and your post and they all agree that you are more than you put out there to be.
Same with your cohorts who came onto facebook and another one who out of nowhere put in a friend request. I see you all and the fBI and other authorities are being notified.
I am not putting up with it. Yes, you have your right to opinion but you are not going to harass me nor threaten me thinking that it is OKay because ones before you got away with it.
It isn't Okay and you will land in prison if you continue to threaten me and if you do something to me. You will not be exempt.
And I know who this Marie is and it is Marie B. You have said some nasty things to me as well but you haven't threatened me as these others have, I have given your name to the FBI as well.
Stamos, you think you are exempt? I am on to many of you. I see your friend lists, yes all the same crowd. Coincidence?
You are assuming again Lynch! You know what assuming does? Let me break it down for you, assuming makes an ass out of you and is what you've been on here doing now for years. Lynch, there are thousands of members in those local Facebook groups that you just crashed and made a complete ass of yourself in. Do you honestly think that all these people were just going to welcome you with open arms and not question any of your ideas. These people, like those here on topix, were looking for answers that you obviously couldn't provide. You are the one running for political office Lynch, and when you get challenged for not providing answers and then go off on a tangent like some raging lunatic on those who do question you, then you are opening yourself up for ridicule. Ridicule is not a threat Lynch, it is what you have inflicted upon yourself by spending years on here accusing and abusing individuals of unfounded allegations. Did you honestly think you were not going to be questioned and/or ridiculed by voters when your entire political campaign revolves around the personal attacks of individuals and/or groups?
Now point out that friends list of mine you see Lynch so I can call you out on another lie.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Lynch for State Senate-
"You are assuming! You know what assuming does? Let me break it down assuming makes an a.s.s out of u and me!Assume.
You owe me an apology!I am not your ordinary politician!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Who is Rollstone wrote:
"Double talking Eric. Here is what he posted to me in private. Eric, just keep posting harassingly to me on Topix." -

"Sara, the same thing on topix"

- Kevin Lynch quote from The REAL Fitchburg Facebook group page.

So Lynch, now tell us all why you would post something from someone that you knew was meant to be private? How can you expect people to trust you if you can't even keep things private that you know were meant to be private? Geeeez Lynch, Is this what voters can expect from you if you become a City Councilor? Are you going to turn private conversations with people into public theater through your own personal assumptions? And now that you've made a complete ass of yourself in front of all those people in that Facebook Group, and accused some of harassing you here on topix , do you think they and their Facebook friends might now just want to take a look around here on topix out of curiosity and join in with all this fun we're having with the political vetting process? I hate to admit this Lynch, but you really did do a great job at that group site of advertising all these wonderful threads on here that you've created throughout all your campaigning efforts.

Take this one thread here for example that you've created Lynch, how many votes do you think this one will produce?

Debbie you win I quit topix
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

Just think Lynch, had you followed through and really quit topix like you said you were back then, how would all these new Facebook friends you've just made get to know you and all the great ideas you've been on here pushing throughout your campaigns for the last several years? How would anyone have ever known you were a write in candidate for a Senate seat, a write in candidate for the Ward 5 City Councilor seat and contemplating a run for the Governor's seat of Florida had it not been for Fitchburg topix? I think you're doing a fantastic job now at networking Lynch, maybe you should consider continuing using Facebook or even taking out a few ads in the local newspapers letting people know you're out here campaigning on Fitchburg topix?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Who is Rollstone wrote:
Oh! And Lynch, could you please tell us here on this Fitchburg topix forum some of those nasty things you say this person you've identified as "Maria B" has said to you? Now that you've given up this guy Eric's private conversations between the you two, could you at least provide us here on this anonymous topix forum that are following your campaign efforts exactly what she also thinks of you. C'mon Lynch, don't keep us all in suspense.
Pietro Rotolo

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

So, Lynch, It's Sunday eve and it's probably a good time to review your campaign progress for the weekend.

I feel that you've done well. You were pretty much chased off the "You Know You're Fitchburg" Facebook site by the social media equivalent of angry pitchfork and scythe-wielding townsfolk after you attempted to highjack a site devoted to remembering our past by people who were actually brought up here. The people whom you castigate as the GOBN.

Then you went on "The Real Fitchburg" FB site and demonstrated your complete ignorance of the water and sewer system. Hint: Water pipes are under pressure. Rain can't affect what's in them. But that didn't stop you though, did it? Of course not. You went on to argue with everyone and offered slogans. Then you accused anyone who had the temerity to ask you for some specifics of being tied in to the FPD or "the little group" or the GOBN. And accused the m of stalking and harassing you. Quite impressive. Especially when other posters asked what you were talking about after you degenerated into a defective word machine spitting out incoherent thoughts

After which, you completely misunderstood everyone when they said that they were blocking you. Which isn't censorship (unlike your foolish claims) but is merely a Facebook option in which users can choose to ignore your posts. But of course you, being an idiot, couldn't resist posting something asking the administrator to, well, I don't know what you were asking. No one did.

So you wound up talking to yourself b/c most people on this site have blocked you, meaning that you're are largely talking to no one.

And then you post a private message from poor Mr. Baird and accuse him of being me. He is not. He is a good guy and believes in this city and wants to do the right thing. Unlike you, who just want to defame people and get back at the FPD because you can't accept responsibility for your own screw ups.

Here's the thing, Lynch. You are a buffoon. Maybe an angry buffoon, but a buffoon still. And because of your actions this weekend, there are now hundreds more people who, when they hear the name Lynch, will say "What an a**hole!"
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

woofy woof woof, ha ha ha daddy is a moron woofy woof woof
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! And Lynch, could you please tell us here on this Fitchburg topix forum some of those nasty things you say this person you've identified as "Maria B" has said to you? Now that you've given up this guy Eric's private conversations between the you two, could you at least provide us here on this anonymous topix forum that are following your campaign efforts exactly what she also thinks of you. C'mon Lynch, don't keep us all in suspense.
I already had her name as she posted it way back when on here. She is older than I. She is just snippy self righteous. She would vote in her neighbors chicken if she found out he lived in Fitchburg as long as she did. I can't help narrow people like that.

Some people were nasty when they were young, people know what she is about. She is not fooling anyone.

You make absolutely no sense at all. I enjoyed Facebook. I answered all questions, I cannot stop anyone from being difficult and snippy. There group of friends are the same old group that everyone else knows. You really think people are not aware of these cliques and how they are?

Challenging behaviors? Really? For one this is not a condition like ash burgers, attention deficit disorder nor behavioral problems as it includes them all as all need to be addressed on the individual case.

There is no one word answer! And as I stated this is a report card that is given to every city and town and I did not have any doing in its creation. Facts are facts! Fitchburg government receives an F; this isn't my doing!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Rotolo wrote:
So, Lynch, It's Sunday eve and it's probably a good time to review your campaign progress for the weekend.
I feel that you've done well. You were pretty much chased off the "You Know You're Fitchburg" Facebook site by the social media equivalent of angry pitchfork and scythe-wielding townsfolk after you attempted to highjack a site devoted to remembering our past by people who were actually brought up here. The people whom you castigate as the GOBN.
Then you went on "The Real Fitchburg" FB site and demonstrated your complete ignorance of the water and sewer system. Hint: Water pipes are under pressure. Rain can't affect what's in them. But that didn't stop you though, did it? Of course not. You went on to argue with everyone and offered slogans. Then you accused anyone who had the temerity to ask you for some specifics of being tied in to the FPD or "the little group" or the GOBN. And accused the m of stalking and harassing you. Quite impressive. Especially when other posters asked what you were talking about after you degenerated into a defective word machine spitting out incoherent thoughts
After which, you completely misunderstood everyone when they said that they were blocking you. Which isn't censorship (unlike your foolish claims) but is merely a Facebook option in which users can choose to ignore your posts. But of course you, being an idiot, couldn't resist posting something asking the administrator to, well, I don't know what you were asking. No one did.
So you wound up talking to yourself b/c most people on this site have blocked you, meaning that you're are largely talking to no one.
And then you post a private message from poor Mr. Baird and accuse him of being me. He is not. He is a good guy and believes in this city and wants to do the right thing. Unlike you, who just want to defame people and get back at the FPD because you can't accept responsibility for your own screw ups.
Here's the thing, Lynch. You are a buffoon. Maybe an angry buffoon, but a buffoon still. And because of your actions this weekend, there are now hundreds more people who, when they hear the name Lynch, will say "What an a**hole!"
Ok, now here is the problem with your foolardary ! When there is a break in the water mains then when it rains heavy, yes rust and dirt get pushed into that pressure system champ.

Did, you conveniently not read the others who posted that they get dirty water through their lines as well? And for another thing champ; the guy who commented works at the water plant so he would be more familiar with the system.

And you cannot blame me for sewerage going into the river that Fitchburg was fined for; do yourself a favor and go read planning board and board of appeals minutes on the subject. If they know so much then why does sewerage flow into the river in 2013?

And if you want to be more specific then you will see that the head of the sewer plant stated that there would be no issue concerning the water plant being able to handle more water. I guess he made a mistake????

You talk in circles.
Pietro Rotolo

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>

Challenging behaviors? Really? For one this is not a condition like ash burgers, attention deficit disorder nor behavioral problems as it includes them all as all need to be addressed on the individual case.
Ash burgers? I remember when I was little we would go up to my Uncle Vito's camp and he would cook on the grill. Uncle Vito was quite a talker, so all of the burgers and sausages were usually overcooked. The kids called them ash burgers. I believe that you are talking about Asperger's Syndrome. Then again, maybe you're not. You're such a bozo.
Droopyballs

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, now here is the problem with your foolardary ! When there is a break in the water mains then when it rains heavy, yes rust and dirt get pushed into that pressure system champ.
Did, you conveniently not read the others who posted that they get dirty water through their lines as well? And for another thing champ; the guy who commented works at the water plant so he would be more familiar with the system.
And you cannot blame me for sewerage going into the river that Fitchburg was fined for; do yourself a favor and go read planning board and board of appeals minutes on the subject. If they know so much then why does sewerage flow into the river in 2013?
And if you want to be more specific then you will see that the head of the sewer plant stated that there would be no issue concerning the water plant being able to handle more water. I guess he made a mistake????
You talk in circles.
Well again, the city does not have to explain everything to every citizen but only to the ones affected. Dirty water in the lines is a result of flushing hydrants. Hydrants have to be opened on a routine basis or else they might not open when they would be needed. Sediment collects in the hydrants and lots of it too. This gets flushed thru the lines.

The sewage plant in West Fitchburg was closed because it was used for Munjsko Paper and they were paying the city $500K a year to use it. When they stopped the sewage plant closed. All sewage gets processed thru the east plant and the Falulah waste water plant now even from West Fitchburg.

Sewage in the river was found to be someone who was illegally dumping it. They rerouted their sewage pipe to empty into the river to avoid sewage fees.

So now you are on Facebook? I am not sure but if you cannot get along with people online then you will never be able to interact with them in real life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I already had her name as she posted it way back when on here. She is older than I. She is just snippy self righteous. She would vote in her neighbors chicken if she found out he lived in Fitchburg as long as she did. I can't help narrow people like that.
Some people were nasty when they were young, people know what she is about. She is not fooling anyone.
You make absolutely no sense at all. I enjoyed Facebook. I answered all questions, I cannot stop anyone from being difficult and snippy. There group of friends are the same old group that everyone else knows. You really think people are not aware of these cliques and how they are?
There is no one word answer! And as I stated this is a report card that is given to every city and town and I did not have any doing in its creation. Facts are facts! Fitchburg government receives an F; this isn't my doing!
Lynch, I'm not sure yet but it looks like you might have been successful at getting a few of your new Facebook friends attention on here at some of these campaign threads you've created. Who's that guy that insinuated knowing who wrote your campaign speech at FSU? Did he help you write that FSU speech Lynch and create that Facebook page? Good work Lynch, now go back and re-read some of those conversations you had with some supporters and see if you can get a few more visitors on these Fitchburg topix threads. This is fun and could be your ticket into that City Council seat you're seeking Lynch. You need to get some of those Facebook supporters out here to help you with getting out your message.
I know who they all are

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, I'm not sure yet but it looks like you might have been successful at getting a few of your new Facebook friends attention on here at some of these campaign threads you've created. Who's that guy that insinuated knowing who wrote your campaign speech at FSU? Did he help you write that FSU speech Lynch and create that Facebook page? Good work Lynch, now go back and re-read some of those conversations you had with some supporters and see if you can get a few more visitors on these Fitchburg topix threads. This is fun and could be your ticket into that City Council seat you're seeking Lynch. You need to get some of those Facebook supporters out here to help you with getting out your message.
Stamos, they are all linked! It is all crossed referenced. I knew it would happen. You think I am stupid? All are linked through Keith Bois.... ALL!

Down to the woman who snapped at me on one of the facebook sites. See if they did it without snapping then I wouldn't have been suspicious. Eric Baird connected. The man who works at the Sewerage plant is out here also. His wife and him came at me. His wife was more snappy.

And then a couple friend requested me and BINGO.

So now all of you people can explain to others out here.

Stamos, you are not giving me enough credit. Act dumb and people will expose themselves as they did. Then they pile on. It is the oldest bait in the book and they all took it.

I have been threatened out here many times. You think I was going to just leave the site before finding out who the anonymous people were? They are a threat to me physically. They involved my family.

Ethics

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

And all this is just in time for ethics investigations. This is Karma. City jobs and links to a few city contracts...

Hello Aldrich, You want to stalk me? And my mother? You want to get involved in the harassment against me?

And Rollstone, I have been tracking you for awhile. Do you think that your blogging out here is conflict of interests? Harassing me like an uncontrolled stalker on an anonymous thread?

Towing, electric and water and sewer connections to city contracts? I asked you people to stop and you became even worse.

You people have threatened me out here, not cool. And you all have financial interest stories with Mayor Wong.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Well again, the city does not have to explain everything to every citizen but only to the ones affected. Dirty water in the lines is a result of flushing hydrants. Hydrants have to be opened on a routine basis or else they might not open when they would be needed. Sediment collects in the hydrants and lots of it too. This gets flushed thru the lines.
The sewage plant in West Fitchburg was closed because it was used for Munjsko Paper and they were paying the city $500K a year to use it. When they stopped the sewage plant closed. All sewage gets processed thru the east plant and the Falulah waste water plant now even from West Fitchburg.
Sewage in the river was found to be someone who was illegally dumping it. They rerouted their sewage pipe to empty into the river to avoid sewage fees.
So now you are on Facebook? I am not sure but if you cannot get along with people online then you will never be able to interact with them in real life.
Don't underestimate is brilliance. There is a very good chance he was drinking out of the toilet after Gomez forgot to flush and he thought he was bobbing for Hershey bars!
Richard S

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Rotolo wrote:
All that happened is certain people exposed themselves. I have the links. I knew you people would do it!

And who are you referring to? Jesica Kirrane, Michelle Feola? Friends of our fellow bloggers mr. Keith Boisvert? Eddie Kirrane ? Or Sara Shafer? Or Eric Baird.

Which one are you? Eddie? Or friend of one of these people?
Richard S

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Rotolo wrote:
This was the best conversation on that site. Eddie was speaking from experience. If the conversation were about Carpentry then I would have more knowledge. I do not pretend to be the top expert concerning all the issues.

But it is interesting that you were watching all of it as you need to be a member of those groups.

You are an harasser and I will bring you to court. It would be nice if you had money because I am coming for it through litigation.

You have gone way beyond what is allowed, you are a stalker!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
a holes 6 hr pedro 11
Police: Shots fired into Fitchburg home 23 hr Sonny 2
Fitchburg neighbors come together for yearly co... Sun ken 7
FHS cohort attends leadership conference Sun Jtn 2
Developer sees retail center at Pelletier's Sun Joe Underbridge 3
Arthur T. Demoulas makes offer to buy Market Ba... Sun Joe L Kaddie 3
How to get hot babes Sun Joe Underbridge 3
•••
•••