Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#369 Aug 2, 2013
So I just got back and while I was out my friend does have facebook so I had to check this site out. Unfortunately I saw Lynchs' picture and it looked like a free loading bumb who hasn't showered in days wearing sweat pants and a sweat shirt that probably hasn't been washed in weeks. Yeah, he's got my vote!

Here's a hint. If you want people to take you seriously try taking a shower and changing your clothes once in awhile.

The caption with your picture should be 'Hi I'm Mr.Lynch, I lay around on my couch in sweat pants all day and do nothing but complain. Vote for me!!'. Remember a picture is worth 1000 words.
duh

Leominster, MA

#370 Aug 2, 2013
I just went on Facebook and read that whole thing. wtf. No one on there did anything but ask for a plan and no one got anything but a rant or statistics. And Jes. I know her and I know she's not out here AND she's not connected to the FPD or any "ol' boys network"
Stamy

Fitchburg, MA

#371 Aug 2, 2013
duh wrote:
I just went on Facebook and read that whole thing. wtf. No one on there did anything but ask for a plan and no one got anything but a rant or statistics. And Jes. I know her and I know she's not out here AND she's not connected to the FPD or any "ol' boys network"
Who is officer Thomas M. Daoust ?

I am not kidding with anyone out here. I am stating to knock it off and grow up! I am taking this stuff very serious as I have spoken to people already about it.

His name was mentioned out here as someone I stated was not good. Let me tell you I never stated such a thing because I do not know him.

The connections are linking and I am telling you that I am going to the authorities with the information that I have.

I am running for city councilor at large here in Fitchburg and I will not allow any threats on any scale. People are pumping others up which will also be addressed. There are too many coincidences.

And there is also one other person who I believe is a CO and I will tell you, you need to grow up as well and step off of my as I am feeling threatened which will be addressed with the authorities.

I am being very serious. You people out here have REMAINED anonymous which has made you a threat to me. I have been threatened out here many times. You have called my family many nasty things all without revealing yourself. You have access to those sites on Facebook which are closed groups.

I have always reacted out here to people threatening me or calling me names. If you call me a POS, I call you a POS back! If this Daoust is out here blogging I am stating that I do not know who you are, I never met you. I see you drive by my house but I do not know you. I have nothing against you. But I will be honest If in fact you are any other FPD member is behind any of these posts or these people I will not hesitate to bring it to the authorities.

And Stamos, you need to answer for your recent encouraging harassment. If you have nothing to hide then call the FBI. I am not letting this go. I am not stupid.
Stamy

Fitchburg, MA

#372 Aug 2, 2013
I am telling you Stamos that I have notified the authorities over this cyber stalking.

You and sandwich mas can play dumb all you want but I am not going to allow this to continue. You can have these people do your dirty work but I am telling you it needs to stop!

You and the others need to grow up. My safety is being threatened and I am not going for it. I am very serious.

Just stop! Stop harassing me. I am running for office, you are playing with Federal laws here.

I will extend my hand with an apology but it must stop now! Enough. I am not going another day allowing this cyber stalking!

Enough, I do not know these people, it has to stop. If you think that you can bring vengeance then I am telling you that you cannot and to stop it.

This is going to be dealt with through the proper channels and do not think that the FBI cannot trace through your little IP switches as it will not hide your identity.

I am running for office, I have proposals that involve renegotiating the FPD contract and other city business. I am feeling threatened due to these positions and I feel that you and a couple others are involved.

And it may have been cute for that woman today to state how I do not like woman to make advances on me and then she went on with ects.. I am not a fool, knock it off.

They are all grouped together in photos; it needs to stop, back off. I am not asking neither as I have notified the FPD and the FBI already.

You may think everything I say I am joking but I am not. Lying to a federal officer is a crime!!
Stamy

Fitchburg, MA

#373 Aug 2, 2013
Pierre de Rolis wrote:
I couldn't make this stuff up, Lynch. After you get driven off the "You Know You're Fitchburg" FB page, you go to the "Real Fitchburg" FB page and not only display that you don't know the difference between the water and sewer systems, but begin arguing with people who do and, here's a real shocker, accuse one of them of stalking you. You really are as dumb as a box of rocks.
Kevin Lynch I have been investigation our water and sewer situation as well. And I strongly feel that we should be able to freeze rates immediately. The numbers are showing a major profit for Water and Sewer. I understand that we have a 8.8Million dollar sewer project underway but I did some math and this project costs should be covered by now!
Kevin Lynch There is another interesting fact concerning our water. It appears that the gentleman yesterday was right that our water is clean except of course when it rains. This could be a good thing for Fitchburg. Ayer Mass has a similar system and they sell their water for a very good profit. I believe they produce the water for Pepsi co.
Jesica Kirrane How is the water less clean when it rains?
Jesica Kirrane The drinking water is fine all the time. The rain does not permeate the pipes and ruin it after its left the plant. The rain water problem you are talking about is the waste water system. They are separating waste from storm so that we are not treating storm water... rain has absolutely nothing to do with drinking water
Kevin Lynch Jessica, this is your opinion and I have mine, I would appreciate it if you respect mine as I respect your right to disagree please respect mine.Thank you
Kevin Lynch Well Jessica, you are now following me around different sites?
Ian Murray Except Jesica's information about the rain water problem is not an opinion, it is a fact which can be substantiated.
Greg Forrister The only way rain water affects drinking water is by filing the reservoirs. Other than that, water quality is not affected at all as the water passes through the filtration plants before even making it to the pipe system and then onto homes, businesses, etc..
Kevin Lynch I agree with the water situation. But I must state that I live on Cedar street and when it rains a lot my water is brown. Others have stated the same thing out here.
Clueless. Hopeless. Hilarious.
Eric? Civil Servant supporter? Really?

So, you belong to both groups? Hmmm? I have notified the authorities in reference to your cyber stalking of me. You will stop! I guarantee it!

I am pressing charges against you!
duh

Leominster, MA

#375 Aug 2, 2013
You really have to let this go. No one is threatening you or stalking you. No one is intimidated by your proposals about renegotiating any contracts because you will not win. You are making this up in your own mind. You should not be campaigning on an anonymous forum or on a Facebook page unless it is your own unless you expect to get this result. Wise up and move on.
Stamy

Fitchburg, MA

#376 Aug 2, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Eric, you did begin political speeches out on these sites. I have respected your opinion and I am requesting that you respect mine. I agreed with everything you had to say as it mirrored my thoughts and feelings. You sir need to apology to me for speaking in this tone "Observe and contribute quality before you open your mouth.". You are asking me to respect you while you are disrespecting me. I am not going to talk politics on this site as I have stated. I will stick to that. You sir have disrespected me."
Here is your hero Eric on the same site!

"Eric Baird Well Jay I applaud your efforts, however I do not believe the city council does not have the authority to adjust the tax laws in that manner. I own or sit on the board of two corporations and a DBA, none of which are located here as the cost of doing business and access is not an option for us. The only thing that will bring this city back to life and in turn allow business to return on main street are industrial and engineering or research jobs. What this city needs is a professional well trained marketing team. Even with that in place some serious exceptions and unfettered cooperation will be required from both the council, mayor and ALL city departments. I have been traveling a lot as of late and have seen possibly hundreds of cities just like this, many in much worse condition. The exception to the rule are the ones who cater to large corporations and understand that sweeping and radical change must occur. There are opportunities for change, but if the old boys club and the mayors sewing circle don't change then this city will never seen a new dawn. I think there has been way to much discussion about long term planning and no real plan. We need short term emergency action and it needs to be real soon. People can't wait much longer. If this continues the poverty level will increase and more good people will move away, as they have been doing for several years now. Marketing and job creation needs to be number one on the list. This is where all good economies are rooted. It is very simple, but no one has the balls to make a move. It takes teamwork and sacrifice of personal opinions. Something this city is drastically lacking.

July 26 at 5:07pm

Eric Baird I agree Judi. These artsy things are nice once you have a backbone to support them, but to think this will ever be an art community without everyday working taxpayers is a dream-field. The biggest problem is they don't employee enough people nor do they make the level of sales required to be considered profitable at a higher plane. It is ludicrous to think people from out of town will come here on a Sunday afternoon in droves to purchase art in truckloads. On the cape in the summer sure, works great there, but not in this city at this time. It;' way too early to be trying that kind of thing. We need a working city first. This is typical of people who have no other ideas.
Stamy

Fitchburg, MA

#377 Aug 2, 2013
And another one of your hero, "Eric Baird I agree Judi. Lisa is a good person, but it takes a mufti fa-cited person AND a personality to stand up and speak clearly to ALL the people of the city on a regular basis. Dean is on his FB many times every day and asks his people questions on a regular basis. He then uses that towards his decision making. You can't treat a city full of people like they are outsiders or undereducated and then think they are going to support you. You also can't surround yourself with idiots who want nothing but to suck on your coattails. You have to stand tall, speak up and rally the troops. It's no wonder city employees are beginning to bail out. This ship is sinking and the rats are coming onto the upper decks.

Eric Baird In politics one of the best tricks is making things seem overly complicated. It is also deemed wrong to take control and stand up for the masses instead of the privileged few. If you have your handful of supporters you can go one for years unscathed. Stepping aside and taking command in a fashion that rallies the people is not popular with politicians. What this takes is courage and comes under fire from those who might be affected by change in the old school. People like the president of the college who also sits on the board of Unitil. The airport toy box who thinks that hundred of jets will suddenly fly in with corporate officers if the runway grows by 500 feet. The council members who are in the past and present are some of the cities biggest slum lords and get the exception to the rule. These are the types of enemies that are to be fought. They all tout how North street is so much better and by all accounts it is. Sadly it is but one very small stretch in a long list of city roads that grow more decrepit every day. This city is not about the have nots selling drugs or the poor with EBT cards. It is about the handful that refuse to embrace radical change. It is about those who still want the status quo from 30 years ago. It is about those who are planning for a future that will never come. It is not about the little guy. It is the remnants of a city that has been gone for many years clinging to a life that no longer fits the new generations lifestyle. What we need is radical. It has to be ground breaking. We need to be the ones on the nightly news setting an example for the rest of the country. We need to stand up and scream at the top of our lungs "we are not going to take this anymore". We need to make a wave so big it is heard across the country. People should say wow look at them! They are strong. It take those of all races, all religions, all incomes, to bind together and bring upon us change that is moving and productive. We don't need buzz words like "gateway". We don't need 30 years plans. We need today. The right now. That my friends will bring change on a level no one can even imagine that will last a lifetime.

July 26 at 6:41pm
Stamy

Fitchburg, MA

#378 Aug 2, 2013
And another Stamy,

"Eric Baird I know there are many here who read these posts that are to weak to speak. It's OK I can speak my mind anytime I want. After all it is a free country. I don't do so with malice or intent. I do so because it is how I feel. It is how my neighbors and brothers are feeling, but are too scared to speak. I admit change is not easy and there is a hard road ahead and these are hard times. However, it only takes one person to stand up and start a movement that can change the world. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I have lost many and won few, but my winnings have given me more strength than many can imagine. I earned everything the hard way. My family has tons of money and yet I take nothing from them. If you want people to do anything for you help them. Treat them with kindness. If they do not budge push them aside and forge ahead as they will do nothing but eat your dust in regret. I have been doing my very best as of late to capture this city in images and film in it's best light and will continue to do so as long as I am here. I have brought my crews here from New York to work even when we have had better offers. If one person stands strong and faces reality maybe, just maybe there will be a chance. Weakness and pandering is not an option anymore. The time for serious action is upon us. There is no waiting anymore. I have seen it on the faces of the people who walk down the street, They are tired and looking for leadership. They can no longer see the future. After all this is about those who cannot speak. Someone must speak for them and the numbers are growing. If they are rallied there will be a form of revolution. It only takes courage. Something we not often realize we have in endless supply.

July 26 at 7:22pm

Eric Baird What good would that do Judi. Most of them can't read past a third grade level.
"
Stamy

Fitchburg, MA

#379 Aug 2, 2013
Here is another one from your hero,

"
Continue writing
|
Delete

Eric Baird Well Jay I applaud your efforts, however I do not believe the city council does not have the authority to adjust the tax laws in that manner. I own or sit on the board of two corporations and a DBA, none of which are located here as the cost of doing business and access is not an option for us. The only thing that will bring this city back to life and in turn allow business to return on main street are industrial and engineering or research jobs. What this city needs is a professional well trained marketing team. Even with that in place some serious exceptions and unfettered cooperation will be required from both the council, mayor and ALL city departments. I have been traveling a lot as of late and have seen possibly hundreds of cities just like this, many in much worse condition. The exception to the rule are the ones who cater to large corporations and understand that sweeping and radical change must occur. There are opportunities for change, but if the old boys club and the mayors sewing circle don't change then this city will never seen a new dawn. I think there has been way to much discussion about long term planning and no real plan. We need short term emergency action and it needs to be real soon. People can't wait much longer. If this continues the poverty level will increase and more good people will move away, as they have been doing for several years now. Marketing and job creation needs to be number one on the list. This is where all good economies are rooted. It is very simple, but no one has the balls to make a move. It takes teamwork and sacrifice of personal opinions. Something this city is drastically lacking.

July 26 at 5:07pm

Eric Baird I agree Judi. These artsy things are nice once you have a backbone to support them, but to think this will ever be an art community without everyday working taxpayers is a dream-field. The biggest problem is they don't employee enough people nor do they make the level of sales required to be considered profitable at a higher plane. It is ludicrous to think people from out of town will come here on a Sunday afternoon in droves to purchase art in truckloads. On the cape in the summer sure, works great there, but not in this city at this time. It;' way too early to be trying that kind of thing. We need a working city first. This is typical of people who have no other ideas.
Stamy

Fitchburg, MA

#380 Aug 2, 2013
Just so you reread this quote Stamy boy,

" but if the old boys club and the mayors sewing circle don't change then this city will never seen a new dawn"

So, here is your hero Stamy. Oh, does he mention the good ole boys? He calls it a club? I say network!

This man spoke his mind then he couldn't stand by it!
Stamy

Fitchburg, MA

#381 Aug 2, 2013
And Stamy, Can you believe that this Eric states a conversation about ambulance rides for suicide? Sound familiar??????????
Hmmmm

Fitchburg, MA

#382 Aug 3, 2013
Certainly looks like you're stalking Eric Baird. Given your demonstrative violent history I hope he has notified the authorities that you're stalking him and an obvious threat to his safety.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#383 Aug 3, 2013
Stamy wrote:
And Stamy, Can you believe that this Eric states a conversation about ambulance rides for suicide? Sound familiar??????????
First, I'd like to apologize to Sara for quoting her brilliant Facebook post on here if she ever does come on here and feel offended by it. It articulately proved my point when explaining to Lynch that everyone he trashes comes with family, friends and acquaintances.

Second, that Eric guy you're quoting here has a message for you this morning on that group Facebook site you crashed yesterday and made an ass of yourself on Lynch.

Bwahahahahahahhahahha....hahah ahhahahhaha.. Bwahahahahhahahah hahahhahahahha.

Location hidden

#384 Aug 3, 2013
Stamy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is officer Thomas M. Daoust ?
I am not kidding with anyone out here. I am stating to knock it off and grow up! I am taking this stuff very serious as I have spoken to people already about it.
His name was mentioned out here as someone I stated was not good. Let me tell you I never stated such a thing because I do not know him.
The connections are linking and I am telling you that I am going to the authorities with the information that I have.
I am running for city councilor at large here in Fitchburg and I will not allow any threats on any scale. People are pumping others up which will also be addressed. There are too many coincidences.
And there is also one other person who I believe is a CO and I will tell you, you need to grow up as well and step off of my as I am feeling threatened which will be addressed with the authorities.
I am being very serious. You people out here have REMAINED anonymous which has made you a threat to me. I have been threatened out here many times. You have called my family many nasty things all without revealing yourself. You have access to those sites on Facebook which are closed groups.
I have always reacted out here to people threatening me or calling me names. If you call me a POS, I call you a POS back! If this Daoust is out here blogging I am stating that I do not know who you are, I never met you. I see you drive by my house but I do not know you. I have nothing against you. But I will be honest If in fact you are any other FPD member is behind any of these posts or these people I will not hesitate to bring it to the authorities.
And Stamos, you need to answer for your recent encouraging harassment. If you have nothing to hide then call the FBI. I am not letting this go. I am not stupid.
Lynch, I think he's one of those cops you threatened to fire if you became Mayor.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lunenburg-ma/...
"The FPD conducts itself like a mafia! They answer to no one and they state this fact in public!
They need to fire the entire force in order to cut off this "clique" that runs a muck around Fitchburg! We demand proper, adequate and professional law enforcement ASAP! If this cannot be done by the current chief then he needs to go!
Who owns JRs and why does this group feel that they are cast members of the movie "Departed"?
Each member of the FPD should recieve the news articles for FBI agent Connoly as he was just sentenced to 40 years in prison for his behavior.You cannot deter this clique unless you fire and criminally charge any and all members of the FPD who conduct themselves outside of the rule of law! You need to have hearings for corrupt police officers!"
Pierre de Rolis

Forestdale, MA

#385 Aug 3, 2013
Stamy wrote:
<quoted text>

I am being very serious. You people out here have REMAINED anonymous which has made you a threat to me. I have been threatened out here many times. You have called my family many nasty things all without revealing yourself.
"DeMoura said Lynch has been making a steady series of claims of being threatened for the four years since he's been with the Fitchburg Police Department, and the threats are not credible.
"There's only so many times you can cry wolf," said DeMoura. He said Lynch's frequent claims of being threatened have become a form of harassment against the police department."

http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/local/ci ...
Pierre de Rolis

Forestdale, MA

#386 Aug 3, 2013
Stamy wrote:
<quoted text>
People are pumping others up which will also be addressed. There are too many coincidences.I am not stupid.
Hey Lynch-
Help me out here. Can you cite the statute that prohibits "pumping people up?" Does it apply to Pneumatic-Americans only? Is it related to the Macy's parade?

Location hidden

#387 Aug 3, 2013
Pierre de Rolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lynch-
Help me out here. Can you cite the statute that prohibits "pumping people up?" Does it apply to Pneumatic-Americans only? Is it related to the Macy's parade?
He's back over there making an ass of himself again and accusing that guy of harassing him here on topix. People are chiming in saying he's hijacking the site. What a way to run a campaign. LMAO
duh

Leominster, MA

#388 Aug 3, 2013
OMG. Annoying people under the First Ammendment. And with profanity. Way to get votes!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#389 Aug 3, 2013
Lynch it would seem this Eric guy goes on long rants just like you. Tone it down a cpl. notches. Nobody is going to take the time to read your Three pages of whining.

People tend to like my posts because I keep it simple and direct.

For instance The title of this topic is 'Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitchburg.'. My answer is NO. See how easy that is.

What this Eric guy has to do with the topic I have no idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Man found in FSC bathroom arrested - Se... (Dec '08) 5 hr Jtn 16
Scott Bonnevie 5 hr Jtn 2
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) 16 hr Jtn 73
Numbers of homeless increase in region Sun Tammy from Miami 10
Looking to move to Fitchburg Sun Tranny from Miami 17
Drug disposal effort gets billboard boost Sep 13 Tammy from Miami 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE