Vote Lynch for city councilor at larg...
Pierre de Rolis

Forestdale, MA

#349 Aug 2, 2013
I couldn't make this stuff up, Lynch. After you get driven off the "You Know You're Fitchburg" FB page, you go to the "Real Fitchburg" FB page and not only display that you don't know the difference between the water and sewer systems, but begin arguing with people who do and, here's a real shocker, accuse one of them of stalking you. You really are as dumb as a box of rocks.

Kevin Lynch I have been investigation our water and sewer situation as well. And I strongly feel that we should be able to freeze rates immediately. The numbers are showing a major profit for Water and Sewer. I understand that we have a 8.8Million dollar sewer project underway but I did some math and this project costs should be covered by now!

Kevin Lynch There is another interesting fact concerning our water. It appears that the gentleman yesterday was right that our water is clean except of course when it rains. This could be a good thing for Fitchburg. Ayer Mass has a similar system and they sell their water for a very good profit. I believe they produce the water for Pepsi co.

Jesica Kirrane How is the water less clean when it rains?

Jesica Kirrane The drinking water is fine all the time. The rain does not permeate the pipes and ruin it after its left the plant. The rain water problem you are talking about is the waste water system. They are separating waste from storm so that we are not treating storm water... rain has absolutely nothing to do with drinking water

Kevin Lynch Jessica, this is your opinion and I have mine, I would appreciate it if you respect mine as I respect your right to disagree please respect mine.Thank you

Kevin Lynch Well Jessica, you are now following me around different sites?

Ian Murray Except Jesica's information about the rain water problem is not an opinion, it is a fact which can be substantiated.

Greg Forrister The only way rain water affects drinking water is by filing the reservoirs. Other than that, water quality is not affected at all as the water passes through the filtration plants before even making it to the pipe system and then onto homes, businesses, etc..

Kevin Lynch I agree with the water situation. But I must state that I live on Cedar street and when it rains a lot my water is brown. Others have stated the same thing out here.

Clueless. Hopeless. Hilarious.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#350 Aug 2, 2013
Excuse me while I laugh my fuk'n ass off... Bwahahahahahhahah hahahahhah Bwahahahah hahahahhaha Hhahahah Bwahahhahaha hahahhahahhah.

Lynch, are you going to sue this guy Baird now for banning you from the Fitchburg Facebook site and violating your civil rights?

BWahahahahhahahahhahah hahahahhahahah hahahahahhaha Bwahahahhaha hahahahhah

Kevin Lynch-
Eric, you did begin political speeches out on these sites. I have respected your opinion and I am requesting that you respect mine. I agreed with everything you had to say as it mirrored my thoughts and feelings. You sir need to apology to me for speaking in this tone "Observe and contribute quality before you open your mouth.". You are asking me to respect you while you are disrespecting me. I am not going to talk politics on this site as I have stated. I will stick to that. You sir have disrespected me."

Location hidden

#351 Aug 2, 2013
Pierre de Rolis wrote:
I couldn't make this stuff up, Lynch. After you get driven off the "You Know You're Fitchburg" FB page, you go to the "Real Fitchburg" FB page and not only display that you don't know the difference between the water and sewer systems, but begin arguing with people who do and, here's a real shocker, accuse one of them of stalking you. You really are as dumb as a box of rocks.
Kevin Lynch I have been investigation our water and sewer situation as well. And I strongly feel that we should be able to freeze rates immediately. The numbers are showing a major profit for Water and Sewer. I understand that we have a 8.8Million dollar sewer project underway but I did some math and this project costs should be covered by now!
Kevin Lynch There is another interesting fact concerning our water. It appears that the gentleman yesterday was right that our water is clean except of course when it rains. This could be a good thing for Fitchburg. Ayer Mass has a similar system and they sell their water for a very good profit. I believe they produce the water for Pepsi co.
Jesica Kirrane How is the water less clean when it rains?
Jesica Kirrane The drinking water is fine all the time. The rain does not permeate the pipes and ruin it after its left the plant. The rain water problem you are talking about is the waste water system. They are separating waste from storm so that we are not treating storm water... rain has absolutely nothing to do with drinking water
Kevin Lynch Jessica, this is your opinion and I have mine, I would appreciate it if you respect mine as I respect your right to disagree please respect mine.Thank you
Kevin Lynch Well Jessica, you are now following me around different sites?
Ian Murray Except Jesica's information about the rain water problem is not an opinion, it is a fact which can be substantiated.
Greg Forrister The only way rain water affects drinking water is by filing the reservoirs. Other than that, water quality is not affected at all as the water passes through the filtration plants before even making it to the pipe system and then onto homes, businesses, etc..
Kevin Lynch I agree with the water situation. But I must state that I live on Cedar street and when it rains a lot my water is brown. Others have stated the same thing out here.
Clueless. Hopeless. Hilarious.
Did you notice how fast he can clear a room?
Pierre de Rolis

Forestdale, MA

#352 Aug 2, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice how fast he can clear a room?
Yes indeed. And all without ever having to leave mom's basement.

Location hidden

#353 Aug 2, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Excuse me while I laugh my fuk'n ass off... Bwahahahahahhahah hahahahhah Bwahahahah hahahahhaha Hhahahah Bwahahhahaha hahahhahahhah.
Lynch, are you going to sue this guy Baird now for banning you from the Fitchburg Facebook site and violating your civil rights?
BWahahahahhahahahhahah hahahahhahahah hahahahahhaha Bwahahahhaha hahahahhah
Kevin Lynch-
Eric, you did begin political speeches out on these sites. I have respected your opinion and I am requesting that you respect mine. I agreed with everything you had to say as it mirrored my thoughts and feelings. You sir need to apology to me for speaking in this tone "Observe and contribute quality before you open your mouth.". You are asking me to respect you while you are disrespecting me. I am not going to talk politics on this site as I have stated. I will stick to that. You sir have disrespected me."
He has about 95% of the posts on that thread and is still on there talking to himself. I don't think he even realizes it. I'm getting cramps and am going to pissed myself from laughing too hard.
Pierre de Rolis

Forestdale, MA

#354 Aug 2, 2013
Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. I was attacked the last time I ran for Mayor.
Really? I don't remember anything about you being attacked, Lynch. I distinctly remember the newspaper saying something different. What was it now? I must have it somewhere...Oh! Wait! Here it is...

"MAYORAL HOPEFUL ARRESTED IN FIGHT
Assault on Police Sergeant Alleged

By Paula J. Owen TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF

FITCHBURG — Mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch was being held until his dangerousness hearing in Fitchburg District Court today after he was arrested Saturday night for allegedly assaulting an off-duty Fitchburg police officer and a firefighter.

Mr. Lynch, 41, of 48 Cedar St., Unit 2, is charged with threatening to commit a crime — murder; assault and battery on a police officer; assault and battery on ambulance personnel; and disorderly conduct.

Sgt. Siomos said he walked outside to move his car about 20 minutes after he arrived at JR’s when Mr. Lynch and Mr. Gonzalez started yelling at him aggressively from the area of a car parked on North Street. He said he immediately recognized Mr. Lynch,“a man that has been stalking this officer for a long time who I consider very dangerous given my knowledge of his criminal past.”

Sgt. Siomos said Mr. Lynch continued screaming at him and said,“You cops are all done. I’m going to get all of you.”

Sgt. Siomos said he told Mr. Lynch to stay on the ground, but when he got up and went after Sgt. Siomos again, Firefighter P.J. Roy, who had been on call as an emergency medical technician at the fire station, put his arms around him to restrain him. Mr. Lynch then began striking him with his elbows to get away, according to police reports.

“I am very alarmed and it should be noted that both subjects have been recently observed outside watching my house, with my young daughter, elderly mother and fiancée at home,” Sgt. Siomos’ report said.

Mr. Lynch’s cellphone allegedly contained several close-up photos of Sgt. Siomos’ family car registration and was confiscated.

Mr. Gonzalez told police during booking that he and Mr. Lynch were going to the store to get dog food.

“As we came down North Street, Lynch stated,‘Hey, pull over. I want to check out these vehicles,’” Mr. Gonzalez allegedly told police.“Then he got out and started taking pictures. I knew we should have kept going, but he wanted to stop.”

Mr. Lynch told police he was going to the CVS pharmacy to pick up his medications. Court documents say he is taking several medications, including Paroxetine for anxiety and depression.

Mr. Lynch’s request to preserve videotapes of the incident taken by cameras at the fire station was allowed at his arraignment Monday.

In February, after Mr. Lynch announced his bid for the Fitchburg mayor’s post, he told a reporter he had been convicted of “a few assault and battery on police officer cases over a span of 20 years” when he lived in Boston. Moreover, he said, he was also incarcerated in 1992 for seven years in connection with a manslaughter case.

In that case, Mr. Lynch said, a “few people” had come to his house for a party while his parents were on vacation, there was a fight and “somebody was killed in that fight.”

There were seven co-defendants in the case, said Mr. Lynch. Mr. Lynch and his brother pleaded guilty, he said."

Now, if this story was wrong, or if there were some factual error, I'm sure that the T & G would have corrected it by now. But since there has been no correction, we have to assume that it is factual. So while you are partially correct in believing that this incident did cost you some votes (I'm guessing under 30), it wasn't the fault of the GOBN, as you constantly assert. It is directly attributable to you acting like an a**hole, which does leave an impression with the voting public.
Incorrect

Leominster, MA

#355 Aug 2, 2013
Pierre de Rolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I don't remember anything about you being attacked, Lynch. I distinctly remember the newspaper saying something different. What was it now? I must have it somewhere...Oh! Wait! Here it is...
"MAYORAL HOPEFUL ARRESTED IN FIGHT
Assault on Police Sergeant Alleged
By Paula J. Owen TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF
FITCHBURG — Mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch was being held until his dangerousness hearing in Fitchburg District Court today after he was arrested Saturday night for allegedly assaulting an off-duty Fitchburg police officer and a firefighter.
Mr. Lynch, 41, of 48 Cedar St., Unit 2, is charged with threatening to commit a crime — murder; assault and battery on a police officer; assault and battery on ambulance personnel; and disorderly conduct.
Sgt. Siomos said he walked outside to move his car about 20 minutes after he arrived at JR’s when Mr. Lynch and Mr. Gonzalez started yelling at him aggressively from the area of a car parked on North Street. He said he immediately recognized Mr. Lynch,“a man that has been stalking this officer for a long time who I consider very dangerous given my knowledge of his criminal past.”
Sgt. Siomos said Mr. Lynch continued screaming at him and said,“You cops are all done. I’m going to get all of you.”
Sgt. Siomos said he told Mr. Lynch to stay on the ground, but when he got up and went after Sgt. Siomos again, Firefighter P.J. Roy, who had been on call as an emergency medical technician at the fire station, put his arms around him to restrain him. Mr. Lynch then began striking him with his elbows to get away, according to police reports.
“I am very alarmed and it should be noted that both subjects have been recently observed outside watching my house, with my young daughter, elderly mother and fiancée at home,” Sgt. Siomos’ report said.
Mr. Lynch’s cellphone allegedly contained several close-up photos of Sgt. Siomos’ family car registration and was confiscated.
Mr. Gonzalez told police during booking that he and Mr. Lynch were going to the store to get dog food.
“As we came down North Street, Lynch stated,‘Hey, pull over. I want to check out these vehicles,’” Mr. Gonzalez allegedly told police.“Then he got out and started taking pictures. I knew we should have kept going, but he wanted to stop.”
Mr. Lynch told police he was going to the CVS pharmacy to pick up his medications. Court documents say he is taking several medications, including Paroxetine for anxiety and depression.
Mr. Lynch’s request to preserve videotapes of the incident taken by cameras at the fire station was allowed at his arraignment Monday.
In February, after Mr. Lynch announced his bid for the Fitchburg mayor’s post, he told a reporter he had been convicted of “a few assault and battery on police officer cases over a span of 20 years” when he lived in Boston. Moreover, he said, he was also incarcerated in 1992 for seven years in connection with a manslaughter case.
In that case, Mr. Lynch said, a “few people” had come to his house for a party while his parents were on vacation, there was a fight and “somebody was killed in that fight.”
There were seven co-defendants in the case, said Mr. Lynch. Mr. Lynch and his brother pleaded guilty, he said."
Now, if this story was wrong, or if there were some factual error, I'm sure that the T & G would have corrected it by now. But since there has been no correction, we have to assume that it is factual. So while you are partially correct in believing that this incident did cost you some votes (I'm guessing under 30), it wasn't the fault of the GOBN, as you constantly assert. It is directly attributable to you acting like an a**hole, which does leave an impression with the voting public.
Get your facts straight. It wasn't a+'party'. From what I understand it was an under age drinking party for young boys where he provided the booze. A guy showed up with a couple girls with him and the rest is sad history.
Pierre de Rolis

Forestdale, MA

#356 Aug 2, 2013

Lynch-
I just have to share these little Facebook tussles with people who don't use FB. This is good training for your first candidates' nights (Except for the one at the Marconi Club. Probably not a good place foe you to show up). People are going to ask you to explain yourself. If you can't do it on, Facebook, you certainly won't be able to do it up on a stage in front of a crowd. People want answers. Your usual habit of saying "I feel" with no substance, saying you will lower taxes and increase services without explaining why, quoting statistics that you don't understand, deflecting, changing the subject, blaming other people, invoking the GOBN, et cetera, don't really work. These are the mark of a halfwit. People have asked for answers and you expect that they will just accept your foolishness. Excerpts follow.

Sara Shaffer Did I miss Kevin's plan?

Kevin Lynch I really would like to see the others' plan.

Kevin Lynch Can anyone even give me a hint of what the others' stand for?

Kevin Lynch I get it maybe more houses will get foreclosed on and their will be full streets empty like Detroit!

Sara Shaffer Smoke and mirrors. Misdirection and slight of hand. Same tactics my kids use, ignore what aim or am not doing and see what someone else is or isn't doing.

Kevin Lynch Only message I have for people is do not be the puppet and be yourself.

Sara Shaffer What is your PLAN? Three people have asked for specifics, and you are not answering. And post it here. Do NOT private message me.

Kevin Lynch or be saddled with the same

Kevin Lynch Do you have any specifics?

Sara Shaffer Yes Greg Forrister smoke mirrors, and if we get with Ian Murray, perhaps a tasty steak!

Kevin Lynch In reference to the tax base , I feel that we need to widen it.

Sara Shaffer Nope and neither do you apparently.

Kevin Lynch So, you are friends with those who oppose me?

Sara Shaffer What is your plan sounds like a good place to start. Lose the rhetoric, stop just throwing out numbers, and get into the nitty gritty.

Kevin Lynch I stand for change. I stand for the people of Fitchburg.

Sara Shaffer I am friends with loads of people. It doesn't matter who my friends are, I stand on my own two feet.

Kevin Lynch I can share my ideas there but those are state matters

Sara Shaffer Kevin, give me your plan for education.

Greg Forrister Share away man! Otherwise it's kinda just "talking" a good game.

Kevin Lynch There is no magic wand. What I can offer as opposed to the others is I would not rubber stamp things
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#357 Aug 2, 2013
I'm not a Facebooker but I know people who are and they like it.
Pierre de Rolis

Forestdale, MA

#358 Aug 2, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
It's more interactive. So, for example, it allows several people to be able to tell Lynch that he is full of bovine excrement and has no idea what he's talking about pretty much at the same time. Imagine a candidate's forum with no moderator.
Pierre de Rolis

Forestdale, MA

#359 Aug 2, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
This is the thread. Quite interesting.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheREALFitchb...
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#360 Aug 2, 2013
Sorry Pierre but I don't do Facebook. I'm sure it's entertaining but this site is funny enough. You can always tell when someone like Lynch is lying because he writes something. Is it irritating? Yes! Because when you try to have a conversation about the city he has to jump in and ruin it. Do I dislike his behavior? Yes.

Can I except his odd behavior? Well I have to. His own sister inlaw came on this site and ripped him a new one. Some of the things she wrote or he writes probably wouldn't be allowed on Facebook.

Location hidden

#361 Aug 2, 2013
Pierre de Rolis wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the thread. Quite interesting.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheREALFitchb...
Beyond interesting... This women Sara is ripping him a new one. Lynch, are you humiliated yet? And leave it up to you to mention topix.

Bwahahahahhahahhahahah.... hahhahahahahah bwahahahhahahahah hahahhahhhahah.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#362 Aug 2, 2013
There's a guy named Robert Walsh whose paranoid ramblings on Facebook are almost as entertaining as Lynch's. He's not quite as prolific a poster, though. He's been banned from at least two groups due to his attacks.

Boy, how I wish Walsh would discover Topix.

Location hidden

#363 Aug 2, 2013
These women are drawing blood Lynch, I think you should stick with topix.

Jesica Kirrane-
It's impossible for you to state that at a ward meeting, that you did not attend, you can state that it is a fact that I did not get the answers I sought. FACT is, you can not speak intelligently about a meeting, that you did not attend.
Stamy

Fitchburg, MA

#364 Aug 2, 2013
Stamos wrote:
These women are drawing blood Lynch, I think you should stick with topix.
Jesica Kirrane-
It's impossible for you to state that at a ward meeting, that you did not attend, you can state that it is a fact that I did not get the answers I sought. FACT is, you can not speak intelligently about a meeting, that you did not attend.
You like that Stamy? I enjoy it. Do you want to bet $50 that she is trouble making on purpose?

Location hidden

#365 Aug 2, 2013
Catch your breath and good night Lynch. There's plenty more ahead.

Sara Shaffer-
Kevin, here's the thing, I have nieces, various other relatives etc. we are a large extended group. I have a vested interest in seeing the best for this city, my hometown. Some are struggling and just as frustrated, so when I see a potential candidate, yes I will ask questions and pass the knowledge on. Candidate X was/was not well versed in issues had a plan etc. I don't play the "man" for my friends. I asked you a serious question. I even rephrased it for you. But YOU don't have an answer for me or no one else that has asked a question. Instead you resort to name calling potential voters. Bad ploy.
Pierre de Rolis

Forestdale, MA

#366 Aug 2, 2013
So the lesson for tonight, Lynch, is that you tried a different venue, and you got your ass handed to you. The voting public has an uncanny ability to spot someone who is an idiot and has no idea what the are talking about. Someone asked you a question about education and you responded with some goofball answer about a fire truck. You were unable to differentiate between the water and sewer systems. And for a guy who spent eight years in the Big House, you have no idea what challenging behaviour is. More importantly, you responded to everyone's questions with anger and deflection. You are going to get clobbered in the election. As you should.
Stamy

Fitchburg, MA

#367 Aug 2, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Beyond interesting... This women Sara is ripping him a new one. Lynch, are you humiliated yet? And leave it up to you to mention topix.
Bwahahahahhahahhahahah.... hahhahahahahah bwahahahhahahahah hahahhahhhahah.
Are you serious? LMAO. It is all of you from out hereBwahahahhahaha. Your little group of trouble making cohorts!LMAO

I will go with her all night! Stamos, I know there is a good number of you trouble makers in Fitchburg, the general public knows it too!

Stamos, I am ready! LMAO. And you know it. I am going to turn it upside down. I bet they avoid having any debates! I will challenge them all and their friends in the audience!!! LMAO !!!

You have to know by now I don't give two shits about your corrupt little group and their groupies! And of course there is going to be the ass kissing hang ons .

Enemies posing as friends ,LMAO... I have already been approach by people outside of those sites and was told others around the city support me.

And you know what is even crazier Stamos, I may side with the Tea Party as I have noticed that I hold a lot of the same positions. Lower taxes!!!!!!

See you at the meeting Stamy. I really think you and I may even become friends down the road!
U S Citizen

Fitchburg, MA

#368 Aug 2, 2013
Tell me who you are LAMO turn yourself into the FBI LAMO I'm getting close aren't I

You dumb loser keep posting your stupid comments people who waste there vote on you are going be all your stupid ass relative

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Where is Kevin Lynch? (Nov '14) 1 hr BillyBob 77
News Police: Leominster man's dog acted threateningly 20 hr Mkleazott 3
Truce is respected Thu BillyBob 11
News Lapidus will make $235G as FSU head Wed Jtn 4
Lynch Fest 2015 May 23 Civil Servant Sup... 15
Review: Fitchburg Tattoo Co (Apr '10) May 22 insider 29
News Leominster man arrested in Fitchburg murder May 22 insider 1
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE