Imagine

Leominster, MA

#302 Jul 22, 2013
In the future residents will be able to vote for who should be in a straight jacket and locked up in a crazy bin for life. How cool will that be!!
duh

Leominster, MA

#303 Jul 22, 2013
Droopyballs wrote:
Campaigning on a free site is a sign of laziness. Anyone can sit at their computer and post campaign ideas.
Now I know you will stop right?(shake your head up and down).
This is not a campaign site.
Worse than laziness - insanity. That's how he ran his campaign last time because he couldn't leave the house and he got 77 votes in the preliminary. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
duh

Leominster, MA

#304 Jul 22, 2013
Imagine wrote:
In the future residents will be able to vote for who should be in a straight jacket and locked up in a crazy bin for life. How cool will that be!!
And it will be a reality TV show!
Imagine

Leominster, MA

#305 Jul 22, 2013
Don't misunderstand me Lynch. All of your proposals are great. Everything will be free yayyyy! But you still haven't explained how the city will pay for everything?
hahaha

Fitchburg, MA

#306 Jul 22, 2013
Hey Councilor Lynch, or is it Mayor Lynch

Deputy Kearns is going to be Chief Kearns in January 2014

Plans are in the works to make LeDux a Lt, sevugny a Sgt, Siomos a Lt and MacTamara a deputy

better get those bloging fingers moving call the fbi
detroit in the making

Fitchburg, MA

#307 Jul 22, 2013
hahaha wrote:
Hey Councilor Lynch, or is it Mayor Lynch
Deputy Kearns is going to be Chief Kearns in January 2014
Plans are in the works to make LeDux a Lt, sevugny a Sgt, Siomos a Lt and MacTamara a deputy
better get those bloging fingers moving call the fbi
GOD HELP FITCHBURG!!!

This has to be the worst event in Fitchburgs' history! Fitchburg will not have a prayer in hell if this comes to fruition. I will move that day!

Fitchburg will fall. There is absolutely no hope! I give up, maybe it just cannot be fixed.

Talking to the voters over these last few days has been even more eye opening.

Without exaggeration people are going to move from Fitchburg and it isn't going to be who you would like to move.

Watching this Clark, Cambone and Bisol move is expected in Fitchburg.

You all will get what you want. All new familys' will move out and you will be left with an empty shell.

Mayor Wong all I can say is remember that you were elected three times by the citizens of Fitchburg; if you allow such a dysfunctional force to take place in Fitchburg you might as well just take a pee on anything good in Fitchburg because your decision if you go this route will destroy the fabric of this struggling community.

May God protect Fitchburg!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#308 Jul 23, 2013
detroit in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD HELP FITCHBURG!!!
This has to be the worst event in Fitchburgs' history! Fitchburg will not have a prayer in hell if this comes to fruition. I will move that day!
Fitchburg will fall. There is absolutely no hope! I give up, maybe it just cannot be fixed.
Without exaggeration people are going to move from Fitchburg and it isn't going to be who you would like to move.
You all will get what you want. All new familys' will move out and you will be left with an empty shell.
Mayor Wong all I can say is remember that you were elected three times by the citizens of Fitchburg; if you allow such a dysfunctional force to take place in Fitchburg you might as well just take a pee on anything good in Fitchburg because your decision if you go this route will destroy the fabric of this struggling community.
Lynch, What do any of these people's decisions have to do with your failure to follow through on any of your own promises? When are you going to take responsibility and stop blaming others for your own decisions and missteps?

Was this not you back in January? How can you expect people to trust you with important decisions that effect them if you don't even follow through on your own. What have you been doing all this time, lying?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

"I will be campaigning early as promised. I will spend a lot of time registering voters. My goal is to register 500 new voters by June. I will also be out and about all of Fitchburg at many events to answer to all policy questions. I have the complete mailing list of all registered voters which I will send literature to explaining all my positions and proposals for Fitchburg.

It is time for a Fitchburg Mayor to represent all the citizens of Fitchburg. I will work for the citizens and not the special interests/non residents.

And do not worry as I will not run my campaign out on these forums which I was isolated to do the last time around. The city of Fitchburg belongs to the residents of Fitchburg.I will clearly articulate this message.

I am also looking into a possible run for ward 5 as there are MANY unsolved and unaddressed issues in ward 5. I strongly feel that ward 5 issues go unaddressed due to the very low turn out in ward 5. This needs to change immediately and a plan is in place to change this immediately."

Imagine

Leominster, MA

#309 Jul 23, 2013
Look on the bright side. You may not get elected in Fitchburg but you can still always be Mayor of Make Believe Land.
Drugs

Gardner, MA

#310 Jul 23, 2013
Okay dumb dumb, Lynchd drugs are a statewide problem. Boston, Lawrence and Salem are the major drug cities in the State. Massachusetts is the leader in drug overdoses of OXYCODONE and HEROIN. Why? because it is the cheapest drugs to buy compared to cocaine and meth.
Do you realize that the Mayor and Police Chief DO know about the drugs in the city but have been informed by higher law enforcement agencies NOT to comment about it. They don't have an obligation to tell you or the public because that will compromise years of undercover investigations conducted by higher law enforcement agencies. If they say anything they can be prosecuted for “Obstruction of Justice”.
THIS IS WHY IT IS CALLED “UNDERCOVER OPERATIONS” THAT NOBODY SHOULD KNOW ABOUT!
The State Police are in charge of all drug operations in the city. Why? Because they have undercover officers that they routinely rotate and switch out every 6 months - 1 year that are doing the investigations. If our local police arrest a drug dealer that the State Police have been following, months and years of work is gone.
You need to see the "whole big picture". Law enforcement is trying to stop drug dealing and trafficking coming from the kingpins. Its not he little small time dealers they really want.
These undercover troopers are not recognized by local residents because they are assigned here from Boston and Western Mass. Our local police would be recognized by the dealers.
Our local police have been instructed NOT to conduct drug raids or arrests. The State Police are in charge. An undercover trooper will live and reside in the same building for months gaining important information from the dealers in order to find the source of the drugs, the dealers with the suits and ties that live out of state.The State Police Drug Task Force spend many months and even years tracking the "big fish" to apprehend them.
The drugs (oxycontin, heroin) in Massachusetts are brought in from Florida. In Florida all you have to do is go into a pain clinic which is located on every street and ask for oxycontin. The State Police Drug Task Force spend many months and even years tracking the "big fish" to apprehend them.
The State Police undercover teams don't always arrest the average drug dealer on the street. They want to befriend them and find out where they are getting their supply. This may take them a year or more to do it.
Watch Dateline, 20/20 or the more recent Vanguard documentary series and you will understand. Here is the link about drugs in Massachusetts NOT just Fitchburg.
So see as a Mayor or Councilor you wouldn't be able to keep a secret and keep your mouth shut about undercover operations. You would screw shit up, you don't understand why and how things are done in the city.
It is not always about what you need to know or what the public needs to know, it is called “priviledged information” that you do not need to have. What if you had this information and passed it on to a drug dealer? Get it? Dumbshit?
I hope you watch this entire episode and understand drugs are not limited to just Fitchburg. Compared to other cities in Massachusetts we are not even in the top 20.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjfjt0_vangu...
Drugs

Gardner, MA

#311 Jul 23, 2013
Again for anyone who thinks it is just Fitchburg, you need to watch this entire episode.

The State Police are in charge of all drug operations throughout Massachusetts because they have the resources and are networked thru the entire US.

Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#312 Jul 23, 2013
detroit in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD HELP FITCHBURG!!!
Hey Loser who cares what you think you complete loser!

Dave Clark is a great guy and a very good councilor, what the hell have you done in life besides KILL a man in cold blood you complete failure in life scum bag.

Go ahead and run for offfice you loser, tell everyone how you are a bum with no job sucking off the taxpayer with all the freebies you get scumbag loser

Douchbag go ahead and run for councilor it'll be a joke when you get another 77 votes you loser
Drugs

Gardner, MA

#313 Jul 23, 2013
Peaches wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave Clark is a great guy and a very good councilor, what the hell have you done in life besides KILL a man in cold blood you complete failure in life scum bag.
Go ahead and run for offfice you loser, tell everyone how you are a bum with no job sucking off the taxpayer with all the freebies you get scumbag loser
Douchbag go ahead and run for councilor it'll be a joke when you get another 77 votes you loser
He said he is not running for any position and is now moving out of Fitchburg. Check the other thread.
Devils Advocate

Rockville, MD

#314 Jul 23, 2013
Drugs wrote:
<quoted text>
He said he is not running for any position and is now moving out of Fitchburg. Check the other thread.
Ya thing he is moving to Luinenburg to be closer to Lisa???
Just Facts

United States

#315 Jul 23, 2013
Lynch will say anything to keep the conversation going about himself. I had a momentary lapse in judgement in actually thinking he could and would answer some simple questions about his candidacy...my bad.

He is a great example of the kind of human being NOT TO BE...beyond that, he is just a waste.
hey lynch

Templeton, MA

#316 Jul 23, 2013
are you "walking" to meet all citizens, because you lost your driver's license?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#317 Jul 23, 2013
hey lynch wrote:
are you "walking" to meet all citizens, because you lost your driver's license?
Leave him alone. He is an intersting study. For instance he claims he can't work because of health issues. But he walks to all of these businesses that are unhappy and then he RUNS from the ones that have a sign in the window 'Now Hiring'.
duh

Leominster, MA

#318 Jul 23, 2013
We're done with him. He's done. Not another word will be given an ear. I agree - leave him alone.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#319 Jul 23, 2013
Peaches wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, such hostility! Wow, what is your issue? Slow down, relax.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#320 Jul 23, 2013
Peaches wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, for one this has nothing to do with Dave Clark, he seems like a great guy. No one has said any different in reference to Dave Clark.

The consensus that I hear from citizens is that it is a time for a change in names. I am not pointing any fingers but enough BS already!

What has the citizens of Fitchburg received besides higher taxes, higher water and sewer rates and new trash fees.

So, tell me again of this track record of things getting done in Fitchburg, PLEASE!

Bigger pot holes everywhere. Higher crime, more drugs and people still do not know ANYTHING about methadone. It is one google click away!

Yes, I have talked to dozens of business owners and 100s of citizens and they all seem to think that we need a clean slate which means that they are not happy.

See, you see low voter turnout rates as a good thing but I see it as a sign as people are loosing faith.

This separation of society will never take place. All you are doing is dividing and conquering communities!! For what??

It is dangerous in Fitchburg. In the last year there has been one shooting with a victim and 3 stabbings at my front walkway.

We sweep the street and we see more and more drug paraphernalia as the days go on. These are serious implications!! People are getting desperate.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#321 Jul 23, 2013
Drugs wrote:
Okay dumb dumb, Lynchd drugs are a statewide problem. Boston, Lawrence and Salem are the major drug cities in the State. Massachusetts is the leader in drug overdoses of OXYCODONE and HEROIN. Why? because it is the cheapest drugs to buy compared to cocaine and meth.
Do you realize that the Mayor and Police Chief DO know about the drugs in the city but have been informed by higher law enforcement agencies NOT to comment about it. They don't have an obligation to tell you or the public because that will compromise years of undercover investigations conducted by higher law enforcement agencies. If they say anything they can be prosecuted for “Obstruction of Justice”.
THIS IS WHY IT IS CALLED “UNDERCOVER OPERATIONS” THAT NOBODY SHOULD KNOW ABOUT!
The State Police are in charge of all drug operations in the city. Why? If our local police arrest a drug dealer that the State Police have been following, months and years of work is gone.
You need to see the "whole big picture". Law enforcement is trying to stop drug dealing and trafficking coming from the kingpins. Its not he little small time dealers they really want.
These undercover troopers are not recognized by local residents because they are assigned here from Boston and Western Mass. Our local police would be recognized by the dealers.
Our local police have been instructed NOT to conduct drug raids or arrests. The State Police are in charge. An undercover trooper will live and reside in the same building for months gaining important information from the dealers in order to find the source of the drugs, the dealers with the suits and ties that live out of state.The State Police Drug Task Force spend many months and even years tracking the "big fish" to apprehend them.
The drugs (oxycontin, heroin) in Massachusetts are brought in from Florida. In Florida all you have to do is go into a pain clinic which is located on every street and ask for oxycontin. The State Police Drug Task Force spend many months and even years tracking the "big fish" to apprehend them.
The State Police undercover teams don't always arrest the average drug dealer on the street. They want to befriend them and find out where they are getting their supply. This may take them a year or more to do it.
Watch Dateline, 20/20 or the more recent Vanguard documentary series and you will understand. Here is the link about drugs in Massachusetts NOT just Fitchburg.
So see as a Mayor or Councilor you wouldn't be able to keep a secret and keep your mouth shut about undercover operations. You would screw shit up, you don't understand why and how things are done in the city.
It is not always about what you need to know or what the public needs to know, it is called “priviledged information” that you do not need to have. What if you had this information and passed it on to a drug dealer? Get it? Dumbshit?
I hope you watch this entire episode and understand drugs are not limited to just Fitchburg. Compared to other cities in Massachusetts we are not even in the top 20.
There is some logic to what you are stating. But when people are getting shot all around the city then I have to state ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! Arrest now!!!!

So, you are stating that all the local police are being put at serious risk due to under cover operations?? I do not believe this as this logic can only be stretched so far. Kids lives are being utilized as test subjects? Are we now seeing if 10 yr olds can be efficient gang members?

I believe half of what you say as there is some logic. So you are telling me that the under cover who was sitting in his black truck when bullets were flying into the window sill where two young kids live is part of this plan?Those two kids are very well mannered, they go to church at least twice a week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Kevin Lynch? 3 hr joe lynch 32
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 5 hr joe lynch 78
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 6 hr The True Story 141
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) 8 hr Tammy 17
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 9 hr BillyBob 38
Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) Dec 19 pedro 15
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) Dec 19 BillyBob 341

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg