|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

An American wrote:
<quoted text>
One of two things is happening here
A) You are a hiring manager for Avery Dennison and you're spending all sorts of work time on these boards harrasing one individual
B) You're BS-ing and you're not a hiring manager for Avery Dennison BUT are offering and sending someone to them by recommendation.
You know what, I think Avery Dennison would like to know about both scenarios and I think I'm going to send them the information.
This is a major malfunction in your brain snitch boy. Someone offers to help you get a job and then your paranoia kicks in and you are on the attack. It's possible just the thought of having a job scares you. You should jump at the chance. Then again if you did get hired you would tell all of your friends you are now the President and CEO of the company and try to tell all of the other employees what to do and their response would be "Right on it boss now just go along and empty some more waste baskets then you can have your break.".
An American

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

BTW idiot boy, mighty brave of you on behalf of someone else, maybe MYOB?

Say the other poster had a change of mind and responded that perhaos I was onto something and he probably shouldn't have done that. At which point I would say OK fine, don't worry about it, everyone makes mistakes.

If he came back with an ignorant and spiteful comment such as yours, well, the notice would be sent!
An American

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>This is a major malfunction in your brain snitch boy. Someone offers to help you get a job and then your paranoia kicks in and you are on the attack. It's possible just the thought of having a job scares you. You should jump at the chance. Then again if you did get hired you would tell all of your friends you are now the President and CEO of the company and try to tell all of the other employees what to do and their response would be "Right on it boss now just go along and empty some more waste baskets then you can have your break.".
And once again idiot boy, you're wrong, I am not who you delusionally think I am! God you people can be so ignorant!
Anonymous

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>This is a major malfunction in your brain snitch boy. Someone offers to help you get a job and then your paranoia kicks in and you are on the attack. It's possible just the thought of having a job scares you. You should jump at the chance. Then again if you did get hired you would tell all of your friends you are now the President and CEO of the company and try to tell all of the other employees what to do and their response would be "Right on it boss now just go along and empty some more waste baskets then you can have your break.".
Leominster enough! I encourage you to change and to become a good human being. I am not going to give into your negativity any further. I agree to disagree. I believe in the truth and you believe in lies.

For one I accepted his job offer but he never replied with an answer. I asked him what position and what hrs and what the wage was and he hasn't responded.

I do not know if I could physically do the job but I would give serious thought to it as something does have to change. I have worked my tail off my entire life. I have been in construction for many years. I owned my own business in 1992 and again in 2000.

I have good managerial skills as I will always find a solution to any problem. I have gone through a rough time in my life both physically and medically. I have serious pain issues. I have osteoarthritis in my knee cap which has deteriorated the bone. I have gout and arthritis everywhere. I have high blood pressure which is controlled by meds. I have a serious arrhythmia problem. I have been operated on when I was 8 and then open heart surgery later in which I know have a mechanical heart valve.

For the valve I have to take blood thinners my entire life as the mechanical valve automatically makes blood clots. When I was in Worcester house I experienced minni strokes as small blood clots were shooting to my brain. My doctor was mad about this fact and made note of it. The Worcester house is a human rights violator.

This is one cause that I will champion. My blood levels were being checked everyday because my numbers were so low at 1.6 .For me this is like Russian roulette as blood clots are being automatically made by my heart valve.
Jozef Pilsudsky

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
Leominster enough!..I believe in the truth and you believe in lies.
You have tried to peddle lies on just about every one of your posts going back years. You post under so many names that it's no wonder you answer yourself. Some people think you do it deliberately. I prefer to think it's because you are so crazy that you forget that you wrote them. No one buys it. You turn every topic into a tirade about the "corruption against you" which everyone knows is all horse excrement and all in your head. Then you go on to name people, accuse city employees of driving drunk, threaten to have judges removed, post crap about the sheriff and the FSU people, all completely made up. You lie about your past, claiming that you were "in a fist fight" when everyone knows it was a lot more than that. You lie about being threatened, followed, well, everything. The only lies out here come from you.
Sandusky

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Jozef Pilsudsky wrote:
<quoted text>
You have tried to peddle lies on just about every one of your posts going back years. You post under so many names that it's no wonder you answer yourself. Some people think you do it deliberately. I prefer to think it's because you are so crazy that you forget that you wrote them. No one buys it. You turn every topic into a tirade about the "corruption against you" which everyone knows is all horse excrement and all in your head. Then you go on to name people, accuse city employees of driving drunk, threaten to have judges removed, post crap about the sheriff and the FSU people, all completely made up. You lie about your past, claiming that you were "in a fist fight" when everyone knows it was a lot more than that. You lie about being threatened, followed, well, everything. The only lies out here come from you.
You do not do a good jog at disguising yourself Jerry.
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

American wrote:
I have an offer Mr.Lynch cannot refuse. I am offering him a job at my company where I work as a hiring manager.
I know he states there are no jobs and I know he states he works harder than firefighters and cops.
His past record will not be an issue. This is his chance to start a new life.
Because he stated he is a hard worker I am would like him to work at my company:
Avery Dennison Manufacturing
Address: 224 Industrial Rd, Fitchburg, MA 01420
Corporate website: http://www.averydennison.com/en/home.html
I like how you call this YOUR company.. Does the owner know?? Be careful with your answer.

I like how you made the post about your girlfriend and your wife. Not to smart. What happens when your wife reads this??
Lynch camp

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

An American wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again idiot boy, you're wrong, I am not who you delusionally think I am! God you people can be so ignorant!
I see you only comment during the week Mon - Fri so It looks like your doing it from work. When can I start the new job, I will stop by on Tuesday. Who should I asked for? What paper work do you need from me? I want this job you offered.
Rolle Stein

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
I have decided to run a campaign in hopes to be elected as a City Councilor at Large for Fitchburg Massachusetts. I have an education in business. I have worked as a Carpenter for many years. I consider myself to be a very good problem solver. I am also great listener. These last two attributes is what I believe will make me an excellent City Councilor.
I vow to work for every citizen in Fitchburg. I will be out walking and meeting all citizens of Fitchburg.
Issues that I will propose as a City Councilor will begin with a request for a serious conversation to be had concerning enhancing our business community. I will submit requests to the Federal Government for infrastructure grants. I feel that we must give some focus to this community and to look at and discuss ways to make Fitchburg a better and safer place to do business. I will always promote and propose for lower costs for business owners within Fitchburg.
I will propose at the least two proposals directed towards discounts for our elderly citizens. One concerning a proposal that entails giving a tax discount to elder citizens within Fitchburg who have remained residing in their homes as Fitchburg residents. Another proposal entails a scaling back to the water and sewer rates before the massive increases for citizens who are 63 yrs and older.
Way too often we have politicians who state that they support elders affairs then when elected they sit on their hands and do nothing concerning what they have promised.
I have a strong belief that the city of Fitchburg belongs to the citizens of Fitchburg and not just a select few. For too many decades decisions have been made for a select few and now every citizen of Fitchburg is paying for this favoritism such as is the case concerning the water and sewer increases. Officials were warned that the overbuilding will be too overbearing for the water treatment plant as the new catch basins bring floods of run off rain water that wasn't being collected before.
There are too many empty houses within Fitchburg. We are creating a Detroit like atmosphere. Crack cocaine and Heroin use are surging within Fitchburg as well as an influx of gang buildup within. We need to do more reaching out to the FBI,DEA and State police concerning the need to deal with these most serious issues. Within one of my proposals and request for a federal grant I will seek to co-op with the state police in the building of a new state police barracks within Fitchburg.
We need to co-op with organizations that deal with prevention concerning drug abuse. We need to educate our police as many feel that methadone is a synthetic heroin when in fact it is not, it is a blocker that works within the hormone center of the brain as it blocks urges to use. This may seem like a small problem but it is not. Education and proper understanding of such issues is crucial as our community is dealing with a serious drug abuse problem.
We must address these needs honestly, pretending that they do not exist is problematic. We have a serious homeless situation within Fitchburg. Many of our homeless are veterans. I would like to investigate the old harper furniture building as a possible site for a multi service center. Recently Worcester opened a multi service center for the homeless and drug and alcohol addicted citizens. it involves housing where these citizens transition through phases till they are self sufficient and employed.
Lynchwell-
How are you coming along with your nomination papers? I noticed that you said in a previous post that you would walk the street at 0230. Were you hoping to gather signatures then? I hope you weren't carrying a golf club, Or binoculars.
Civil Servant Supporter

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how you call this YOUR company.. Does the owner know?? Be careful with your answer.
I like how you made the post about your girlfriend and your wife. Not to smart. What happens when your wife reads this??
Does your boyfriend know about us? Hopefully we can see each other again at 2 am.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I warned you about using my name. You're making me look bad. This is your last warning before I have to take drastic measures.

Also, get your "to, too, and two's" right. Because THAT'S not to (sic) smart, is it?

Any third grader knows that.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

<quoted text>
Does your boyfriend know about us? Hopefully we can see each other again at 2 am.
You too. Quit using my name or else.

"Just Facts," (what a misnomer) all of this must be very confusing to you. Do you want me to change my name so you'll know who's making you look stupid?
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

I want my name back, I had it incorporated and nobody can use it legally.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Hey Kevin,

I'm still waiting for qualified answers for those serious questions I asked of you. Are you going to do the same thing as you did last time? Conduct your supposed campaign on this forum and then complain that someone in the city prevented you from running an actual campaign?

Where are your answers?
Lynch for City Council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Hey Kevin,
I'm still waiting for qualified answers for those serious questions I asked of you. Are you going to do the same thing as you did last time? Conduct your supposed campaign on this forum and then complain that someone in the city prevented you from running an actual campaign?
Where are your answers?
I am not going to campaign exclusively out here. I will be going door to door. Fitchburg is in a very bad position concerning unemployment, gangs and drugs ect.

We all have to step up and do our part and to become a community that is batter and safer for all.

You can dislike me but try not to hate as it takes up too much energy. Live life as stress free as you can and always treat people good.

In Fitchburg we have untouched issues and it has come to a point where we must now address them all. As I listen to the people of Fitchburg I hear a lot of their concerns and I agree with them. They are tired of being taxed to high heaven.

It is time that we did for the community. The organizers and the volunteers did a great job with civic days. We all need to follow their lead and to give at least as much energy as they did.

I am concerned at the lack of voter participation but I enjoy listening to all the citizens. I have spoken to Veterans, the elderly, young adults, business owners and many others in our community as they have a lot to say. All these people deserve to be listened to and their ideas and grievances to be put on the table for discussion.

All due respect this is not happening in Fitchburg. Particularly in Ward 5 people are not happy with the city's efforts in addressing their legitimate safety concerns.

Two things are bad in local government right now and one of them is transparency and the other is that no one is challenging Mayor Wong. These are two signs that are not good for our community.

Nick Carbone and Mr. Clark both have not been as transparent as some citizens would like them to be. For two sitting city councilors not to announce their vacating of their council seats is a sign of backdoor politics. People are tired of such political moves.

As the citizens of Fitchburg suffer these councilors remain with hidden agendas? The movement inside of this council chambers is nothing short of pure politics as the citizens concerns go unaddressed.

It is time to do something for the citizens before the turnout goes down to 5% of registered voters. The consensus now has been businesses and citizens just wanting to move due to this non transparency. They feel that the local government will never discuss their concerns and I agree as I give them an F for a grade.

Mr.Bisol seems like a good man as I do not know him. I wish him luck and I can assure him that he will be hearing from me concerning Ward 5 issues. Mr. Bisol, all differences aside you are going to have a chance to really make a difference in Fitchburg. Good luck, God Bless as you will be the representative for our Ward.

I have spoken to many in this Ward and there are many unresolved issues. Yes, many involve the University. We have to remember that they are our guests! Our concerns must be addressed on a serious and honest level. The transparency concerning the University has been blind to the concerns of its host Ward.
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Lynch for City Council wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to campaign exclusively out here. I will be going door to door. Fitchburg is in a very bad position concerning unemployment, gangs and drugs ect.
We all have to step up and do our part and to become a community that is batter and safer for all.
You can dislike me but try not to hate as it takes up too much energy. Live life as stress free as you can and always treat people good.
In Fitchburg we have untouched issues and it has come to a point where we must now address them all. As I listen to the people of Fitchburg I hear a lot of their concerns and I agree with them. They are tired of being taxed to high heaven.
It is time that we did for the community. The organizers and the volunteers did a great job with civic days. We all need to follow their lead and to give at least as much energy as they did.
I am concerned at the lack of voter participation but I enjoy listening to all the citizens. I have spoken to Veterans, the elderly, young adults, business owners and many others in our community as they have a lot to say. All these people deserve to be listened to and their ideas and grievances to be put on the table for discussion.
All due respect this is not happening in Fitchburg. Particularly in Ward 5 people are not happy with the city's efforts in addressing their legitimate safety concerns.
Two things are bad in local government right now and one of them is transparency and the other is that no one is challenging Mayor Wong. These are two signs that are not good for our community.
Nick Carbone and Mr. Clark both have not been as transparent as some citizens would like them to be. For two sitting city councilors not to announce their vacating of their council seats is a sign of backdoor politics. People are tired of such political moves.
As the citizens of Fitchburg suffer these councilors remain with hidden agendas? The movement inside of this council chambers is nothing short of pure politics as the citizens concerns go unaddressed.
It is time to do something for the citizens before the turnout goes down to 5% of registered voters. The consensus now has been businesses and citizens just wanting to move due to this non transparency. They feel that the local government will never discuss their concerns and I agree as I give them an F for a grade.
Mr.Bisol seems like a good man as I do not know him. I wish him luck and I can assure him that he will be hearing from me concerning Ward 5 issues. Mr. Bisol, all differences aside you are going to have a chance to really make a difference in Fitchburg. Good luck, God Bless as you will be the representative for our Ward.
I have spoken to many in this Ward and there are many unresolved issues. Yes, many involve the University. We have to remember that they are our guests! Our concerns must be addressed on a serious and honest level. The transparency concerning the University has been blind to the concerns of its host Ward.
You are not suppose to campaign at all out here !
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Kevin,

I gave you an opportunity to answer some seriouys questions on the forum, but as usual, you spent hours worth of time posting nonsense here and not bothering to answer a single question.

Just mor of the same old tired words from you...
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Campaigning on a free site is a sign of laziness. Anyone can sit at their computer and post campaign ideas.

Now I know you will stop right?(shake your head up and down).

This is not a campaign site.
duh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Droopyballs wrote:
Campaigning on a free site is a sign of laziness. Anyone can sit at their computer and post campaign ideas.
Now I know you will stop right?(shake your head up and down).
This is not a campaign site.
Besides, none of us are registered voters. You know we're all 16-year-old trolls posing as adults.
Devils Advocate

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, none of us are registered voters. You know we're all 16-year-old trolls posing as adults.
Not all of us are... some of us are adults posing as 16 year-old trolls!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
boycotting new market basket prices 1 hr Jtn 24
Market Basket ready to hire 17 hr Sonny 17
0142 corruption in the courts and P.D. 18 hr Bob 9
Nashua River victim a 'loving, caring man' Tue Pajama People 4
a holes Tue Senior-Bush 14
Jtn please get off topix Tue BillyBob is BACK 7
republicans Mon Hah 4
•••
•••