Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

#258 Jul 11, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Only two possible explanations for your post. Lying or insane. Which is it?
So, you listened to Zero of what I had to say. You feel that it is Okay that my family was harassed, threatened and attacked? It is Okay that people were sent to prison under FALSE allegations??? No problem, huh???

YOU CANNOT ACCEPT THE TRUTHIS THE REAL ANSWER!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#259 Jul 11, 2013
Or threatened to sue your employer?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#260 Jul 11, 2013
American wrote:
I have an offer Mr.Lynch cannot refuse. I am offering him a job at my company where I work as a hiring manager.
I know he states there are no jobs and I know he states he works harder than firefighters and cops.
His past record will not be an issue. This is his chance to start a new life.
Because he stated he is a hard worker I am would like him to work at my company:
Avery Dennison Manufacturing
Address: 224 Industrial Rd, Fitchburg, MA 01420
Corporate website: http://www.averydennison.com/en/home.html
Now I know he cannot refuse this offer because it is a great opportunity for him.
He always stated don't believe what politicians say so this is the perfect opportunity to prove to the voters he is a hard worker and not just a storyteller. I know deep down he really wants that and this his chance to accomplish that.
I don't want to hear about his past work experience, I don't want to hear about his family's work experience. This is so he can demonstrate that he can hold a job presently and in the future without any limitations
He states he wants to get people back to work and I know he wants to be a role model for those people so this is his chance to take a job that is offered to him and be that role model.
This will also be beneficial in his campaign because at a candidates forum because he can honestly say that he is able to do the Mayor's job or be a City Councilor because he is currently employed and able to seek those positions without any question if he can hold a job.
He can also state with pride and dignity that he was offered a job and took it, this will put an end to any questions that he does not want to work.
I know he is a very intelligent man and refusing this job offer will be detrimental to his campaign. Whatever he will need I will provide, transportation, special circumstances and conditions for his disabilty (Disabilty Act), longer breaks, whatever he needs.
I will be looking forward to seeing you, I will be working tomorrow and Monday and Tuesday doing interviews.
I'm starting to think now maybe you might be the crazy one. As an employer you have a right to ask on the application about criminal history and arrests. If you were to hire this person with a long criminal past good luck finding people who are comfortable working with him. What experience does he have? I guess this company will hire anyone.
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

#261 Jul 11, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
The explanation is quite simple. You're lying.
I will let you listen to the court minutes! You can read the statements. They admitted to it all!!!!!

The truth is the truth as it cannot change!!
American

Gardner, MA

#262 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the position? What are the hours? And what is the wage? Longer breaks? What if I want your job? Can I work my way up in this company?
I looked on the website, there are no job openings going on.
That is the corporate global website. We have locations all over the world.

We are hiring and have been hiring for some time. yes you can work your way up in our company.

We have several positions but most employees start as a machine operator, but you can operate the machine sitting down the entire time. We can accommodate you if you have back problems too.
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

#263 Jul 11, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Documented how? By one of your crazy letters? No one tried to run you over. You're lying. As you do.
The person was looking up, the car sped up and drove off the center of the road towards me. Could it be that the person just hit the accelerator and drove towards me on the right by mistake? It could happen.

I would have a tough time believing it as it was daytime and the street was empty of cars.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#264 Jul 11, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious, have you ever sued your employer?
What employer? MCI Walpole? The Parole Board? The Social Security Administration? The Massachusetts Department of Transitional Assistance?
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#265 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you listened to Zero of what I had to say. You feel that it is Okay that my family was harassed, threatened and attacked? It is Okay that people were sent to prison under FALSE allegations??? No problem, huh???
YOU CANNOT ACCEPT THE TRUTHIS THE REAL ANSWER!!!
None of the above happened. You imagined it or lied about it. You are out of your mind.
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

#266 Jul 11, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying. You haven't told the truth about anything in 25 years.
All you have is your label of me lying. Nothing to back up your claims, nothing!
American

Gardner, MA

#269 Jul 11, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I'm starting to think now maybe you might be the crazy one. As an employer you have a right to ask on the application about criminal history and arrests. If you were to hire this person with a long criminal past good luck finding people who are comfortable working with him. What experience does he have? I guess this company will hire anyone.
I know my rights and I do background checks but I am also willing to give Mr.Lynch a chance because I know an ex-convict has a tough time finding a job because of his criminal history.

This way he knows that I already know about his background. He does not have to worry about the background check. He says he is a hard worker and he knows this is the perfect opportunity to prove it.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#270 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have is your label of me lying. Nothing to back up your claims, nothing!
Sure I do. You're the one on probation. You're the one who spent 8 years in the can. And despite all of your BS, no one in the court or the DA's office believes you. Because they all know that you're a liar and crazy.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#271 Jul 11, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
I know my rights and I do background checks but I am also willing to give Mr.Lynch a chance because I know an ex-convict has a tough time finding a job because of his criminal history.
This way he knows that I already know about his background. He does not have to worry about the background check. He says he is a hard worker and he knows this is the perfect opportunity to prove it.
It's a noble cause but he doesn't want to work and is very comfortable living off government largess. Stop wasting your time. Besides, would you yourself be willing to work with him?
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#272 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
The person was looking up, the car sped up and drove off the center of the road towards me. Could it be that the person just hit the accelerator and drove towards me on the right by mistake? It could happen.
I would have a tough time believing it as it was daytime and the street was empty of cars.
And everyone has a tough time believing you. Because you're a perfidious criminal with a violent history who is always claiming that people are attempting to harm you.

"DeMoura said Lynch has been making a steady series of claims of being threatened for the four years since he's been with the Fitchburg Police Department, and the threats are not credible.
"There's only so many times you can cry wolf," said DeMoura. He said Lynch's frequent claims of being threatened have become a form of harassment against the police department."
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#273 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch claims he works aready so before you waste your time you should try a reverse Lynch. It goes something like this... Who do you work for coward? You won't say because you don't want your coworkers to know who you are LMAO! We think you are a cop or work at City Hall LMAO!! Just tell us you wench LMAO....that's he basics but you should throw a couple F bombs in there. Hope it helps.
Just Facts

United States

#274 Jul 12, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Having more than one business over my life one of the funniest things I've read is when this person cries because his brother was let go. I can fire anyone at anytime and I don't need to explain myself. If you don't like it tough crap it's my company! Your last check will be in the mail. Now leave.
It is interesting that people that are not required to have a contract have no clue they are "employees at will", and have no guarantee of employment.
Just Facts

United States

#275 Jul 12, 2013
American,

If you are really hiring, I know someone that was a machine operator and needs good fulltime employment!! How can I get them to you for an application and interview??
I dont think so

Gardner, MA

#276 Jul 12, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting that people that are not required to have a contract have no clue they are "employees at will", and have no guarantee of employment.
I think there are labor laws regardless of being a private company, at will is valid but you still have to have a reason for letting someone go. THere are of course all sorts of ways around this but, you have to at least state a valid reason or you can be tasked with unfair practices.
An American

Gardner, MA

#278 Jul 12, 2013
American wrote:
I have an offer Mr.Lynch cannot refuse. I am offering him a job at my company where I work as a hiring manager.
I know he states there are no jobs and I know he states he works harder than firefighters and cops.
His past record will not be an issue. This is his chance to start a new life.
Because he stated he is a hard worker I am would like him to work at my company:
Avery Dennison Manufacturing
Address: 224 Industrial Rd, Fitchburg, MA 01420
Corporate website: http://www.averydennison.com/en/home.html
Now I know he cannot refuse this offer because it is a great opportunity for him.
He always stated don't believe what politicians say so this is the perfect opportunity to prove to the voters he is a hard worker and not just a storyteller. I know deep down he really wants that and this his chance to accomplish that.
I don't want to hear about his past work experience, I don't want to hear about his family's work experience. This is so he can demonstrate that he can hold a job presently and in the future without any limitations
He states he wants to get people back to work and I know he wants to be a role model for those people so this is his chance to take a job that is offered to him and be that role model.
This will also be beneficial in his campaign because at a candidates forum because he can honestly say that he is able to do the Mayor's job or be a City Councilor because he is currently employed and able to seek those positions without any question if he can hold a job.
He can also state with pride and dignity that he was offered a job and took it, this will put an end to any questions that he does not want to work.
I know he is a very intelligent man and refusing this job offer will be detrimental to his campaign. Whatever he will need I will provide, transportation, special circumstances and conditions for his disabilty (Disabilty Act), longer breaks, whatever he needs.
I will be looking forward to seeing you, I will be working tomorrow and Monday and Tuesday doing interviews.
One of two things is happening here

A) You are a hiring manager for Avery Dennison and you're spending all sorts of work time on these boards harrasing one individual

B) You're BS-ing and you're not a hiring manager for Avery Dennison BUT are offering and sending someone to them by recommendation.

You know what, I think Avery Dennison would like to know about both scenarios and I think I'm going to send them the information.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#279 Jul 12, 2013
An American wrote:
<quoted text>
One of two things is happening here
A) You are a hiring manager for Avery Dennison and you're spending all sorts of work time on these boards harrasing one individual
B) You're BS-ing and you're not a hiring manager for Avery Dennison BUT are offering and sending someone to them by recommendation.
You know what, I think Avery Dennison would like to know about both scenarios and I think I'm going to send them the information.
Do it up snitch boy.
An American

Gardner, MA

#280 Jul 12, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Do it up snitch boy.
Think whatever you want, this is not a Mob situation, ever hear of the Chamber of Commerce? You know, collegues in that chamber as business people, share and look out for each other in terms of what affects their business', that's all this is about.

Idiot boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 1 hr Saima 112
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 2 hr The Insider 302
Massachusetts town drops plan for ban on tobacc... 6 hr Tammy 3
Where is Kevin Lynch? 10 hr The Insider 6
Lynch for Toilet Bowls 12 hr BillyBob 6
2 boys, mother burned during Fitchburg bonfire Wed Obamas son 9
undesireables Wed curious 7

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match