|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, they could have filed reports. They could have requested an arrest, an investigation! In fact all this BS came to fruition after the incident.
I was threatened initially with "You mFer, you have been filing reports on me and mcNamarra now for months and now my brother n law?......'""".
I will prove it all in court as I am ready. I am tired of all this corruption and harassment.
I filed grievences and called 911. I acted appropriately and lawfully!!!
You're lying. You haven't told the truth about anything in 25 years.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark Louney had resigned as the Sentinel stated. People were posting on there that WORKED with him. They put all the dirt out there, not me! And then the city attorney stated that he was next if he didn't retire a week ago.
After commenting on the Louney thread an attempt was made to run me over; it was my neighbor. We had been on good terms as far as I knew until then.
See Stamy, when your neighbor steers into you as you are walking your dog it is odd! A threat had been made against me on this same thread which put my name out there. I had thought that a retiring Siomos gave the house to his daughter on my street. This is fact! Then come to find out Mark louney and this guy where on the same board within Fitchburg.
Stamos, tell me how I would have known who this person was??? How? Link it.... There is no link because I had no idea. Someone online had posted that this officer was putting out my record to which I contacted Chief Demoura. It is all documented.
Documented how? By one of your crazy letters? No one tried to run you over. You're lying. As you do.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>

After researching who was following us, threatening us and causing us trouble we ended up finding a lot of information out.
No one was following you. It's all a product of your dour delusional imagination. And lying.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>

People have posted the same thing over and over out here about this network and the corruption.
The only person who has posted things about the GOBN is you. Now, you might not think that the other posters are you, but they are. That's part of your craziness. So the choices arwepretty clear. You're either really, really crazy, or you're lying.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly what I mean about you Stamos. You are a double talker, you just stated "Your actions most likely got your brother fired from a decent job."
You admit that he was fired due to my positions. This is unethical and against the law! You are a typical Republican. Under these circumstances you allow Antonucci to behave unethical. It is incredible and Republican as you can get.
Should Antonucci be held accountable? Just answer Yes or No?? We have an attorney that is just as good as his crew of attorneys in Boston. We will prevail as we have righteousness and they have corruption. They cannot win without lying. In other words they cannot even tell the truth.
This is like with you; yes the officers broke all the laws which is a common factor in people getting dismissed from their employment.
I guarantee you that the Justice Department will have an attorney in the court room!! If I was guilty I wouldn't be so loud! I know the connections and I know the roots.
Yes they are intertwined within the courts as all attorneys can easily see. Justice will prevail as I will call on all jurors to listen intently as the Constitution is being put to the test hence their position.
"I thought that he was thinking"???????? "So I hit him"?????? No one can get their stories straight. Did he identify himself as being a police officer, "Yes", "Yes" but the attacker states "No, I did not"??????????
Either lying or crazy. Which is it?
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>Stamos, enough of your total BS. You take me out of context. You claim that I am under different monikers. And then you attempt to link everything together
I DID NOT KNOW WHO SIOMOS WAS AS INEVER MET HIM, NEVER WAS INTRODUCED AND HE WASNEVER POINTED OUT TO ME
It is all a big lIE! Let me ask you by the way, how many police officers were at JRs that night?? It was stated ZERO!! So, keep attempting to quote me out of context
You are related to Siomos in one way or another. You are of Greek origin and you are involved. You continue to CONSTANTLY post these lies on my threads where I have announced my candidacy. I have answered all questions about everything at length
I do not like corrupt police. I will ALWAYS have this feeling. Nothing you say nor threaten will EVER change this fact
You are constantly harassing me over that incident. When will you stop???? Enough already! You know the truth so stop LYING! You constantly IGNORE all the truths which I speak
I do not lie. And Yes Stamos I cooperate with the FBI, the FPD and the state police. I have never kept them in the dark as I was in contact with them way before and all the way till today
One thing you do not understand is that I need to protect myself against corruption. They attempted to utilize this corruption. It was all made up
The case was a total FRAUD what more is there to say? You believe that I brought it on myself, I may even agree with you to a degree but this does not justify what they did to us!!!!
You cannot just unjustly incarcerate people under LIES and a made up story!!!!!!!!! Even if that person has been in jail before. See, you seem to feel that it is Okay what my entire family and friends went through!
Let me tell you Stamos; Since there has been some direct threats made to witnesses that I was going to have come forward and these threats were witnessed by third parties. You keep it up and YOU MAY GET WHAT YOU ARE PUSHING FOR!!!!
One of these persons attempted to run someone over! I Have also taken my letters and detective Ledouxs statement collections pertaining to the incident and they assist in this cover up. I can prove it and I will.
I am tired of your same old BS. People owe me an apology in person, man to man. Same with Dave! I don't think it will end until this happens.
I am a forgiving person, Yes I was being forward concerning investigating matters but I always did it through Chief Demoura and the FBI. I never hid any facts from anyone.
There is a problem concerning the FPD that has to change. They need to be open to the public and respect their wants to be treated with respect.Yes the culture has changed for the better but has a very long way to go.
Only two possible explanations for your post. Lying or insane. Which is it?
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect is automatic and yes it is given out freely. This is where you and I differ. You believe that people in power positions are good people.
Now as you stated I gave Antonucci automatic respect and by his reaction/actions of disrespect to my family and I he is no longer trusted. In your eyes he is an upstanding person.
Respect is not automatic. It needs to be earned. If you hadn't become a felon and spent some time in the military you would have learned this. But then you think you're owed a paycheck for not doing anything, so...
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Lynch camp wrote:
If I am elected as city councilor I will write a letter to the governor requesting for Antonucci to be replaced.
I will immediately file for infrastructure grants for Fitchburg.
The governor, I'm sure, will be told that you're a criminal and a nut. And will act accordingly. That;s if you get elected. Which is about as likely as a trout becoming a commercial airline pilot.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Stamos the manipulator wrote:
<quoted text>
2)"Accused him of running you over with a vehicle 1-23-10
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/... ;
Him? Who?
You are twisting AGAIN! And to add it seems like this may be a normal behavior for that vehicle as they stopped, focused and then drove at my witness! Which was witnessed by other neighbors!!!
So, your credibility could be in question here Stamy!
I may be able to accept that the acceleration and even the steering into me could of been done by some sort of day dreaming. It is a stretch but I have an open mind as shit happens.
No vehicle drove at your "witnesses." You are lying. As you do.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Stamos the manipulator wrote:
<quoted text>
And to think that the many witnesses, license plate number, threats to do bodily harm to Lynch, running his nephew into a ditch were NEVER investigated!? WHY NOT?????
Why not? This is why not:

By Michael Hartwell
Posted: 08/30/2011

DeMoura said Lynch has been making a steady series of claims of being threatened for the four years since he's been with the Fitchburg Police Department, and the threats are not credible.

"There's only so many times you can cry wolf," said DeMoura. He said Lynch's frequent claims of being threatened have become a form of harassment against the police department.

That's why. Because none of this never happened. You make everything up. Because you're a liar and you're crazy.
American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

I have an offer Mr.Lynch cannot refuse. I am offering him a job at my company where I work as a hiring manager.

I know he states there are no jobs and I know he states he works harder than firefighters and cops.

His past record will not be an issue. This is his chance to start a new life.

Because he stated he is a hard worker I am would like him to work at my company:

Avery Dennison Manufacturing
Address: 224 Industrial Rd, Fitchburg, MA 01420
Corporate website: http://www.averydennison.com/en/home.html

Now I know he cannot refuse this offer because it is a great opportunity for him.

He always stated don't believe what politicians say so this is the perfect opportunity to prove to the voters he is a hard worker and not just a storyteller. I know deep down he really wants that and this his chance to accomplish that.

I don't want to hear about his past work experience, I don't want to hear about his family's work experience. This is so he can demonstrate that he can hold a job presently and in the future without any limitations

He states he wants to get people back to work and I know he wants to be a role model for those people so this is his chance to take a job that is offered to him and be that role model.

This will also be beneficial in his campaign because at a candidates forum because he can honestly say that he is able to do the Mayor's job or be a City Councilor because he is currently employed and able to seek those positions without any question if he can hold a job.

He can also state with pride and dignity that he was offered a job and took it, this will put an end to any questions that he does not want to work.

I know he is a very intelligent man and refusing this job offer will be detrimental to his campaign. Whatever he will need I will provide, transportation, special circumstances and conditions for his disabilty (Disabilty Act), longer breaks, whatever he needs.

I will be looking forward to seeing you, I will be working tomorrow and Monday and Tuesday doing interviews.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

American wrote:
I have an offer Mr.Lynch cannot refuse. I am offering him a job at my company where I work as a hiring manager.
I know he states there are no jobs and I know he states he works harder than firefighters and cops.
Because he stated he is a hard worker I am would like him to work at my company:
Now I know he cannot refuse this offer because it is a great opportunity for him.
He always stated don't believe what politicians say so this is the perfect opportunity to prove to the voters he is a hard worker and not just a storyteller. I know deep down he really wants that and this his chance to accomplish that.
I don't want to hear about his past work experience, I don't want to hear about his family's work experience. This is so he can demonstrate that he can hold a job presently and in the future without any limitations
He states he wants to get people back to work and I know he wants to be a role model for those people so this is his chance to take a job that is offered to him and be that role model.
This will also be beneficial in his campaign because at a candidates forum because he can honestly say that he is able to do the Mayor's job or be a City Councilor because he is currently employed and able to seek those positions without any question if he can hold a job.
He can also state with pride and dignity that he was offered a job and took it, this will put an end to any questions that he does not want to work.
I know he is a very intelligent man and refusing this job offer will be detrimental to his campaign. Whatever he will need I will provide, transportation, special circumstances and conditions for his disabilty (Disabilty Act), longer breaks, whatever he needs.
I will be looking forward to seeing you, I will be working tomorrow and Monday and Tuesday doing interviews.
I hope you have insurance and your employees can deal with him. Good Luck!
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

American wrote:
What is the position? What are the hours? And what is the wage? Longer breaks? What if I want your job? Can I work my way up in this company?

I looked on the website, there are no job openings going on.
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
No vehicle drove at your "witnesses." You are lying. As you do.
As I stated it was my witneses. And, there were witnesses to this incident. None are family members! One is actually a teacher. So if they state this as fact then will you call them liars as well??

So, we are talking about three other people not relatives of mine but long term Fitchburg residents.
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect is not automatic. It needs to be earned. If you hadn't become a felon and spent some time in the military you would have learned this. But then you think you're owed a paycheck for not doing anything, so...
The military boot camp is a way to program individuals in order to be able to take orders and to work under a command. You are twisting AGAIN!
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you have insurance and your employees can deal with him. Good Luck!
I am an excellent worker. I will go back to school in order to move up on the ladder.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
The military boot camp is a way to program individuals in order to be able to take orders and to work under a command. You are twisting AGAIN!
You haven't a clue. As usual. If you had been in the service, you would know that respect is a two way street. Returning a salute is as important as giving it. And respect can only be earned.
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? This is why not:
By Michael Hartwell
Posted: 08/30/2011
DeMoura said Lynch has been making a steady series of claims of being threatened for the four years since he's been with the Fitchburg Police Department, and the threats are not credible.
"There's only so many times you can cry wolf," said DeMoura. He said Lynch's frequent claims of being threatened have become a form of harassment against the police department.
That's why. Because none of this never happened. You make everything up. Because you're a liar and you're crazy.
There are many witnesses to these threats, some are online. Chief Demoura lied! He knows it as he didn't interview not ONE witness! He supported Mayor Wongs' campaign as did the Editor who is related to this Alcide that comments against me out here.

I have emails and phone calls into Michael Hartwell and to the editor demanding that I be able to respond to the Chiefs comments. The Editor refused to allow this response. Yes, this was damaging to my campaign more than the phony arrest was damaging to my campaign.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an excellent worker. I will go back to school in order to move up on the ladder.
Just curious, have you ever sued your employer?
American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.Lynch you did not reply back? I am offering you a job with benefits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE