American

Gardner, MA

#215 Jul 11, 2013
Bigdog51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Thai is very interesting. Very interesting indeed. So let's say, hypothetically of course, that a person with this type of conviction was reported to the police for causing a public disturbance. Let's say it was on, oh, North Street, for instance. And let's say that this person was, oh, I don't know, maybe shouting things like "You cops are all done! I'm going to get you all!" How would this change the police response? In the unlikely event that such a hypothetical situation to occur, that is.
If the person has been identified, either by sight or by license plates on a vehicle that is registered to them they are searched in the police computer it will show they have a felony and will be flagged.

This means an automatic response of 2 and most likely 3 officers or cruisers. It is the same for anyone that has a felony on their record.
American

Gardner, MA

#216 Jul 11, 2013
Again, So the moral of the story, Lynch is NOT of the people or for the majority of the people.

Maybe for 6.21% of the people but not for the other 93%-94%!
American

Gardner, MA

#217 Jul 11, 2013
Here is the reason again:

People that have a felony on their record have to be treated different by law enforcement and by general public and society.

This isn't discrimination but everything is based on odds, statics and probability. And it should be based on these criteria because this is what protects people. This is very justified.

Only 6.21% of the US population has a felony. These people have proved they are capable of committing a violent act of crime so they need to approached in a more cautious manner and dealt with using extra precautions. Because of the felony on their record they are considered a more of risk to do harm. Why?

BECAUSE 93%-94% of the US population which is the majority compared to the percentage of people with felons needs and wants to be protected from that 6.21% of felons.

It's very simple.

I will put my trust in the 93%-94% of the population before I place my trust in the 6.21% of the felony population even if they are running for Mayor or Councilor.

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1975516
American

Gardner, MA

#218 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch has a felony on his record. If he was in a car and pulled over, the officer would be advised of his felony record. He would not approach the vehicle until another police cruiser or two arrive.

This is called a "felony stop". Anytime a person with a felony is stopped the officer is not allowed and cannot approach that person or vehicle without backup.

So this is why sometimes you may see a motor vehicle stop with 2-3 cruisers instead of just one.

This is also the case with stopping a person walking on the street on responding to a residence. It's normal procedure to protect the officers.

Nothing against Lynch but he is flagged in the police computer due to his criminal history and that will require additional units to respond even to his residence.
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

#219 Jul 11, 2013
American wrote:
Here is the reason again:
People that have a felony on their record have to be treated different by law enforcement and by general public and society.
This isn't discrimination but everything is based on odds, statics and probability. And it should be based on these criteria because this is what protects people. This is very justified.
Only 6.21% of the US population has a felony. These people have proved they are capable of committing a violent act of crime so they need to approached in a more cautious manner and dealt with using extra precautions. Because of the felony on their record they are considered a more of risk to do harm. Why?
BECAUSE 93%-94% of the US population which is the majority compared to the percentage of people with felons needs and wants to be protected from that 6.21% of felons.
It's very simple.
I will put my trust in the 93%-94% of the population before I place my trust in the 6.21% of the felony population even if they are running for Mayor or Councilor.
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1975516
So, you are stated that it is OK to discriminate? At least you state it right out. As I was taught by all my elders in society, he did his time and is paid back to society, case closed!!!!!

You are an idiot!Do you know that 12% of "registered voters actually voted? This means that 88% of registered voters did not vote!!!!!!!!

Then there are another 25% of those eligible to vote who don't even register to vote. Mayor Wong got 6% of the 12%. So our Mayor was elected by less than roughly 3% of eligible voters!!!!!

This is America! Politicians LOVE it! The lower to % the less they have to do hence modern day America!!!!

I agree that food stamps and welfare should be less and that we should be working on transition programs to transition people into JOBS!!!!!

Our politicians ALL have allowed our JOBS to leave!!!!! Did you see the American who was held in China because he wanted to move the jobs to India?? Then we show them on TV in their luxury American home. That guy doesn't look like he EVER worked a day in his life!!! He profits off cheap labor!! This will not sustain Americas economy!!!!

The quick buck!!! Now this Americans move to India from China has our local fire and police dependent on his success, this is the new America!!!

We have created a MESS!!!! My hands ache every day from the massive amounts of physical labor that I have done in my life.

You wrongfully attempt to portray me, to discriminate against me; GOD knows who I am! He sees you also!!!!!!
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

#220 Jul 11, 2013
American wrote:
Lynch has a felony on his record. If he was in a car and pulled over, the officer would be advised of his felony record. He would not approach the vehicle until another police cruiser or two arrive.
This is called a "felony stop". Anytime a person with a felony is stopped the officer is not allowed and cannot approach that person or vehicle without backup.
So this is why sometimes you may see a motor vehicle stop with 2-3 cruisers instead of just one.
This is also the case with stopping a person walking on the street on responding to a residence. It's normal procedure to protect the officers.
Nothing against Lynch but he is flagged in the police computer due to his criminal history and that will require additional units to respond even to his residence.
You need help! You discriminate! I had a fist fight over 20 yrs ago! Before that I was lead alter boy, boy scout, paper boy, student and entrepreneur. Since I have quick drinking, drugs and smoking, I have attended college, I have volunteered for numerous ventures, I have worked very hard and am an entrepreneur.

I had ONE fist fight. You know absolutely NOTHING about me! Two yrs after the incident I have over 20 letters of recommendation for early release from a spectrum of the community. The Chief probation officer in Boston wrote a letter, Pastors had written letters, Police, Community leaders, educators and others.

It was a tragedy which I had no control over!! I would NEVER encourage such an outcome. I am not GOD as I couldn't control anyone!!! You and a couple others exploit this tragedy freely which is despicable!

It is your opportunity to HATE!
really

Gardner, MA

#222 Jul 11, 2013
What about this Lynch was this when you were the alter boy??

[1st Edition]
Boston Herald - Boston, Mass.
Author: LISA GENTES
Date: Feb 17, 2004
Start Page: 002
Section: NEWS

"I tried to run after him, but I'm not faster than the Cherokee," said sales associate Charly Chakaroh."I was very close to his hand and was able to get the second 2.59 carat (ring) before he ran away," he said, adding that [Kevin Lynch] told him his girlfriend didn't want anything under 3 carats.

"We determined he swallowed the ring," Capt.[Robert Larsen] said, adding that Lynch consented to a search. He was taken to a hospital in Derry, N.H., where an X-ray revealed the diamond in his digestive tract.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#223 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a fist fight over 20 yrs ago! Before that I was lead alter boy, boy scout, paper boy, student and entrepreneur. Since I have quick drinking, drugs and smoking, I have attended college, I have volunteered for numerous ventures, I have worked very hard and am an entrepreneur.
I had ONE fist fight.
Some altar boy. ONE fistfight?

Alcide Roberge wrote:
... And then you lie about your own past. How many cops did you assault in Boston?

Lynch wrote:
As many as needed to be! Is that answered for you? If you know so much about me then you know if I ever was in a fight with someone then there would be no doubting it, huh??
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#224 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>

I had ONE fist fight.
Uh, wait a minute...

"In February, after Mr. Lynch announced his bid for the Fitchburg mayor’s post, he told a reporter he had been convicted of “a few assault and battery on police officer cases over a span of 20 years” when he lived in Boston."
Paula J. Owen TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

#225 Jul 11, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Some altar boy. ONE fistfight?
Alcide Roberge wrote:
... And then you lie about your own past. How many cops did you assault in Boston?
Lynch wrote:
As many as needed to be! Is that answered for you? If you know so much about me then you know if I ever was in a fight with someone then there would be no doubting it, huh??
Alcide?? From Florida?

Let me tell you this person is connected directly to people involved in the corruption against me.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#227 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
Alcide?? From Florida?
Let me tell you this person is connected directly to people involved in the corruption against me.
As usual, you're avoiding the issue. You didn't act like an altar boy. They don't generally go about assaulting cops.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#228 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
Alcide?? From Florida?
How many A & B on a police officer incidents in Boston?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#229 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
You need help! You discriminate! I had a fist fight over 20 yrs ago! Before that I was lead alter boy, boy scout, paper boy, student and entrepreneur. Since I have quick drinking, drugs and smoking, I have attended college, I have volunteered for numerous ventures, I have worked very hard and am an entrepreneur.
I had ONE fist fight. You know absolutely NOTHING about me! Two yrs after the incident I have over 20 letters of recommendation for early release from a spectrum of the community. The Chief probation officer in Boston wrote a letter, Pastors had written letters, Police, Community leaders, educators and others.
It was a tragedy which I had no control over!! I would NEVER encourage such an outcome. I am not GOD as I couldn't control anyone!!! You and a couple others exploit this tragedy freely which is despicable!
It is your opportunity to HATE!
ONE fist fight Lynch? Was this a lie? You still haven't answered my question about it and who the cop was that you claimed got 15 years instead of 20 for assaulting you?

http://www.topix.com/forum/law/TJFRDQVAG31HRE...
"Assault and battery of police officer
Assault and battery of police officer

I particulary enjoyed the ones where I grabbed them by the shirt and tossed them across the room, clearing off desk. And then there were a couple that I just flung in the air. One particular one that I enjoyed was being cuffed as a fat cop hit me 30 times with a night stick in the same spot. Now that POS should of recieved 20 years not 15 but I almost got revenge but they brought him out the back!LMAO"
American

Gardner, MA

#230 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are stated that it is OK to discriminate? At least you state it right out. As I was taught by all my elders in society, he did his time and is paid back to society, case closed!!!!!
You are an idiot!Do you know that 12% of "registered voters actually voted? This means that 88% of registered voters did not vote!!!!!!!!
Then there are another 25% of those eligible to vote who don't even register to vote. Mayor Wong got 6% of the 12%. So our Mayor was elected by less than roughly 3% of eligible voters!!!!!
This is America! Politicians LOVE it! The lower to % the less they have to do hence modern day America!!!!
I agree that food stamps and welfare should be less and that we should be working on transition programs to transition people into JOBS!!!!!
Our politicians ALL have allowed our JOBS to leave!!!!! Did you see the American who was held in China because he wanted to move the jobs to India?? Then we show them on TV in their luxury American home. That guy doesn't look like he EVER worked a day in his life!!! He profits off cheap labor!! This will not sustain Americas economy!!!!
The quick buck!!! Now this Americans move to India from China has our local fire and police dependent on his success, this is the new America!!!
We have created a MESS!!!! My hands ache every day from the massive amounts of physical labor that I have done in my life.
You wrongfully attempt to portray me, to discriminate against me; GOD knows who I am! He sees you also!!!!!!
Hey dumb dumb, do you know how to read?

I said this ISN'T discrimination!

I DIDN'T say it is discrimination and it is okay to discriminate!

WTF is the matter with you? Are you stupid or something?

And you want to be Councilor or Mayor and you cannot even read!

Hahahahahahaha LMAO!
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#231 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a fist fight over 20 yrs ago! Before that I was lead alter boy, boy scout, paper boy, student and entrepreneur...
I had ONE fist fight.
Really? The Herald didn't mention anything about you being an altar boy in this little snippet...

"The Boston Herald yesterday obtained confidential criminal offender records for Kevin A. Lynch, 22, of South Boston and Kevin M. Dahl, 20, of Weymouth, who are said to have the most extensive criminal histories among the nine accused of fatally beating and stabbing [Andrew McDonough], 23, Saturday."

You are incapable of telling the truth.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#232 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch wrote:
In reference to Antonucci, I feel that he has violated employment law and involves himself with too many conflicts of interests.
Once again, you "feel" he has violated employment laws. Which particular employment laws has he violated? And what has he done that creates a conflict of interest?
American

Gardner, MA

#233 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
People on welfare don't want JOBS! I know I was part of that world for many years.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#234 Jul 11, 2013
Having more than one business over my life one of the funniest things I've read is when this person cries because his brother was let go. I can fire anyone at anytime and I don't need to explain myself. If you don't like it tough crap it's my company! Your last check will be in the mail. Now leave.
American

Gardner, MA

#235 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not religious so GOD doesn't pertain to me. Sorry, no GOD in my world.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#236 Jul 11, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok my Greek friend. Lets see. I called 911. I was told that a cruiser was being sent. The dispatch knew who I was and that I was going to wait for them as he said OK. He then calls the bar room 4 times!!!!!!!!!!
I was then attacked as a man ran across the street at me and threw a punch and didn't stop attacking me.
Explain Stamos????? Just explain this part away for me, PLEASE!!!!!
The explanation is quite simple. You're lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
same old same old .... 8 hr Tammy from concord 2
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... Thu Tammy from concord 31
Has Jtn taken over and ruined Topix Thu Tammy from concord 13
Jtn please get off topix Thu Rihanna 8
Should Jtn run for Governor of Massachusetts? Wed Jtn 3
Should Jtn be BANNED from Topix? Wed Rihanna 3
Numbers of homeless increase in region Wed The Insider 13
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••