Ex-police Capt. Tasca, Fitchburg sett...

Ex-police Capt. Tasca, Fitchburg settle case

There are 67 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Ex-police Capt. Tasca, Fitchburg settle case. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Former Police Capt. Charles Tasca Wednesday said the city's allegations against him were dropped and a settlement ending his career was reached in which he retains full retirement benefits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Athol, MA

#64 Dec 7, 2010
city Hipocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
28, huh? Well your grandparents and father have made you a great work of art! So it just may be you that parked in the left lane on main street! You are a little brat! So pops impresses you? All his toys impress you? What about dignity? What about respect? What about responsibility? Did anyone in your family teach you these values?
The day I seen you get in and out of your truck on main st when you parked in the Left lane care free, I automatically guessed who you were! No one else in Fitchburg would have should such a blatent,disrespectful attitude for traffic laws.
This is what your parents have created! You have no consequences for your illegal actions as they take care of all your tickets! You need to be held accountable, you little spoiled brat!
Actually, you are not thin, you are a bit husky but not that husky!
It must be hard for you to puch your shopping cart through the streets with everyone breaking the traffic laws

Athol, MA

#65 Dec 7, 2010
sorry spelling error:

"puch" should be "push your shopping cart"
JRs patron

Maynard, MA

#66 Dec 7, 2010
AAA wrote:
sorry spelling error:
"puch" should be "push your shopping cart"
You must write for this paper! Is this why you can block certain post but then to allow all the racist post? All these clique members and their racial spewing!
JRs patron

Maynard, MA

#67 Dec 7, 2010
How can members of the fpd own bars within a city where you need to obtain licenses anyways? Does the owners of JRs have any influence on the board concerning repeated actions taken against Venues?

I remember one cop use to tell us that the city would call him concerning the take over of certain properties, is this true? Does this go on? Can only the clique get good deals? Can my Hispanic friends recieve some properties?
Close JRs

Maynard, MA

#68 Dec 7, 2010
Now I know that it is not the 83 year old man parking in the left lane as I seen this driver again at the gas station next to dunkins. You are most likely an ignorant arrogant cop who thinks he is above the law. I challenge you personally as I will prove different!

It is obvious that the Chief has no go nads to address you IgNORANT PEOPLE! Scare just say you are scared chief!

End the clique

Maynard, MA

#69 Dec 7, 2010
If you got it smoke it wrote:
I believe Tasca when he stated that "all of the administration have used matchbook comp time for years"!
So since 1996 all of Fitchburgs Chiefs and Captains have been collectively stealing fake "matchbook" comp time that never existed and was never documented in order for them to accumulate 100% of their issued legal comp time!
OK, all together now; can we say 'FRAUD"!
This could involve close to a million dollars of the tax payers money!!
Where is that MorOn that has been stating that the FBI doesn't investigate "FRAUD" that has been conducted by public employees??
I believe that many present and former members of the FPD will be losing pensions and recieving jail sentences!
Any lawyer will tell you that this case where there was self admitting fraud concerning public funds never ends this quick! "Let's make a deal"!
This cover up will be revealed!Coming soon to a paper near you! Read all about it!!!!

Fitchburg, MA

#70 Oct 29, 2013
your kidding wrote:
Funny how DeMoura has nothing to say now. He couldn't say enough a few months ago when they accused Capt. Tasca of wrong doing. Wong thinks she is smarter than everyone. Good for you Capt. Tasca I hope you got a huge settlement.
hey demouras my friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr.Lynch will move out of Fitchburg come November 15 min Business Owner 16
New Lynch Campaign FB Page 35 min Business Owner 14
Kevin leaves his friendship hat on the hat rack 41 min Business Owner 10
Coutures new assistant Lynch 3 hr Couture Lynch par... 1
Chasing the Dragon Heroin use in Fitchburg (Mar '13) 5 hr Judo chop 50
Kevin is a Gentleman 19 hr Vinnie 9
News Fitchburg councilors OK $3.2M de-leading grant,... Wed Momma Lynchiee 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages