Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Some people are correct in saying the prison system is messed up. Prisoners are allowed to vote??? Well who do you think they will vote for, Someone who is tough on crime or a candidate who is lax on crime?
Stamos the famos

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
Some people are correct in saying the prison system is messed up. Prisoners are allowed to vote??? Well who do you think they will vote for, Someone who is tough on crime or a candidate who is lax on crime?
A guy in Gardner prison ran for Mayor and almost won. He would of been better than the child molester that was in office at the time!
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

woof woof my daddy gonna run for mayor woof woof

woof woof my dady been in the big house woof woof
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

The entire system is flawed. If I commited some of the crimes that I read about that these welfare people commit I would have to pay for my own lawyer and pay a very high bail.

On the other hand if someone on welfare commits a crime against me I technically have to pay for their lawyer with my taxes and they walk out on personal recoginance. How is this fair?
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

1st of the month yesterday and it was a shopping frenzy at Market Basket.

We are talking not one but two carriages overloaded with groceries with each ebt card holder.

$200-$300 per each carriage. One ebter's bill was $750 !

All high end brand name items too. No ghetto generic store brand items for these people.

Bring back the days of going down to Broad Street to get your block of cheese in a box if you are on welfare.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

The food stamp situation is way out of control. Some households have multiple people with food stamp cards. How much food do you need?

It's interesting how people behave. People with food stamps go crazy buying fancy food. Now take my Grandfather who has plenty of money but could probably get some kind of assistance because he is so old and all he likes to eat is balognie or peanut butter sandwiches. He says it's what he grew up with and it's all he likes. That's probably why he has so much money.
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

We need to have welfare people do some community service every week to keep their benefits.

They have welfare assisted child day care. The van pool picks the kids up and brings them home in the afternoon so they do have a few free hours everyday all paid for by the taxpayer.

Now I understand they won't and will not work 20-40 hrs. a week community service because they will have some sort of excuse.

But there should be a mandatory 8-16 hrs. per month community service just to keep their benefits. It's not a lot but it teaches them they cannot just use the system for a free ride.

It's not even the 2-4 hrs per week of work that is essential, it is about keeping track of the welfare recipients and this is an easy way to do it.

If they commit any type of drug related or serious violent crime they should also lose their benefits.
The taxpayers should not be paying them so they can manipulate the system and be able to afford drugs.

One of the biggest money making gimmick that welfare people are doing is removing heating oil from their section 8 multi-family homes and selling it for half the price on the street. Many of these multi-family deckers are owned by landlords residing in another state and are operated by a management company.

They don't empty the tanks but most owners/management don't miss 20-60 gallons of heating a month out of one or two 275 gallon tanks.

Welfare meant getting a block of cheese once a month many years ago. It was not intended to buy a carriage load of Black Diamond Steaks as they do now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Harrassing of me has timely stopped 47 min HLynch 49
Harassing of me has timely started all over again 2 hr Lunches clone 5
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 2 hr Lon Spector 4,672
Body found by highway is missing Massachusetts boy 6 hr berrypt 22
Different takes on Easter reinforce same message 14 hr Peter 1
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 21 hr Curley Queen 1,135
Child's dad distraught over news 23 hr Jtn 1
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE