Volunteers replace flowers vandalized...

Volunteers replace flowers vandalized in Fitchburg

There are 4 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jun 18, 2014, titled Volunteers replace flowers vandalized in Fitchburg. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A group of concerned residents took to the upper common Tuesday to replace flowers that were ripped out of flower boxes surrounding the gazebo and thrown into the street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Jtn

Leominster, MA

#1 Jun 19, 2014
Maybe it was just some fine citizens celebrating a World cup victory. I love soccer.
Only in Fitchburg

Gardner, MA

#2 Jun 20, 2014
Just the sh*t bags in the city. Most likely the pajama people who can only be found walking the streets and shopping in the stores in Fitchburg.

It is interesting as Medstar has medics that live in the metro area (Worcestor, Boston) and when they come here because this is where they are assigned they have stated they have never seen people wearing pajamas in an establishment (ex; Market Basket, McDonalds, etc.) and also walking on the street and getting fuel at the gas station.

Fitchburg is a classy looking old mill city. It’s the residents that give it a bad image. The pajama people and all other types and forms of people that makes it look like Halloween need to make a concerted effort to dress in a decent fashion that most people would.

Stop being lazy and living in your pajamas. Make an effort to look normal.

The image of the residents will portray the type of the city it is to outsiders. This is why Great Wolf Lodge doesn’t mention Fitchburg in their advertising.

Only in Fitchburg can you find the exclusive species known as the “Pajama People”.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#3 Jun 20, 2014
Hey I'm the real Jtn, btch
Jtn

Leominster, MA

#4 Jun 20, 2014
Jtn wrote:
Hey I'm the real Jtn, btch...OK Im not.
Told ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conry calls DPW pick 'ill-conceived;' Wong says... (Jul '08) 22 min Jtn 29
News President Antonnuci's Final Commencement Addres... 24 min Jtn 3
News Grateful Dead tribute band kicks off Fitchburg ... 28 min Jtn 3
News Rain, high waters postpone some Civic Days even... 1 hr Jtn 6
LONGSJO CLASSIC LEFT UNSPONSORED BY UNITIL or A... 6 hr YourMother 8
News Growing the new modern medicine 14 hr Jtn 4
News Cyclist fight at Longsjo Classic being investig... Tue Joe 3
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE