Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/news/ci_...
FITCHBURG -- Police Officers Christopher Cordio and Scott Gabriel were commended last week for outstanding work when they apprehended two suspects in a violent housebreak that included a replica .44-caliber handgun.

Cordio received a Letter of Commendation and was lauded by the administrative staff for "dedication that brings credit upon the department."

Gabriel received a Commendation for Heroism after pursuing one of the suspects on the Arthur Ditommaso Memorial Bridge. When the suspect attempted to jump over the side of the bridge "Officer Gabriel ... without hesitation ... struggled ... the entire time while hanging onto the bridge rail eventually pulling him to safety and (placing him) in handcuffs."

Gabriel will be authorized to wear an additional commendatory pin on his uniform from the award.

"It gives my command staff great pleasure to be able to recognize these two officers tonight," Police Chief Robert DeMoura said. "It reflects on the men and women of this police department that serve this great city."

Police responded to a call of a burglary in progress at a Birch Street residence on Dec. 29. The home is within six blocks of where Cordio and Gabriel spotted the two suspects.
Lynch

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Cardio,that's chuckys Simone's partner in crime and play, oh fitchburg pd another shining moment
You Know Who

Orange, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

If they apprehended a replica handgun shouldn't they receive replica commendation pins and not the real ones?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

"It gives my command staff great pleasure to be able to recognize these two officers tonight," Police Chief Robert DeMoura said. "It reflects on the men and women of this police department that serve this great city."

Demoura is beginning to now act professional? He actually stated "this great city?" I have to see the tape.

I say good work to both and I believe that the officer who saved the suspects life should be awarded.

But in reference to police work, this is what they do for a living. I hope that we do not start to award people for doing their job!!!!

I agree on giving the officer an award for going above and beyond his duty in saving the suspects life but no one should be given an award for making an arrest!
jerome

Lancaster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Lynch wrote:

Demoura is beginning to now act professional? He actually stated "this great city?" I have to see the tape.

I say good work to both and I believe that the officer who saved the suspects life should be awarded.

But in reference to police work, this is what they do for a living. I hope that we do not start to award people for doing their job!!!!

I agree on giving the officer an award for going above and beyond his duty in saving the suspects life but no one should be given an award for making an arrest!
What's it to you if policemen are doing their jobs and get an award? Do you have a job? You don't even have to get up and dressed in the morning but you get a check and benefits every month. Now you want to criticize somebody who gets an award for saving a life?

It's small minded people such as yourself that give Fitchburg a bad name. Shame on you.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

jerome wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it to you if policemen are doing their jobs and get an award? Do you have a job? You don't even have to get up and dressed in the morning but you get a check and benefits every month. Now you want to criticize somebody who gets an award for saving a life?
It's small minded people such as yourself that give Fitchburg a bad name. Shame on you.
If you are going to open your mouth at me you should give your name. And if you think that you are going to pass judgment on me you can just go Fuck Yourself.

The thing that gives Fitchburg a bad name is FPD corruption! If you do not know ther facts you should stay quiet before you open your mouth!

No, cordio doesn't deserve an award and if you are a relative you should know that he committed corruption when he put my life in danger by calling a bar room full of people who were drinking.

Now if you read my comments if you can make your attention span to pay attention I stated that the officer who saved the suspects life deserves recognition.

Now when it comes down to arresting suspects sorry to bust your bubble but that is what they get paid for mouth!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

jerome wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it t you that I have an opinion?? Who are you to criticize me? Is this Arsenault on the stalking venture again?

If you have something to say to me out of the side of your mouth then you should stand by those comments and do not hide like a scared coward as many others do out here!

For one, I stated that both deserved a "good job" and the officer who saved a life should get recognition.

The history between me and Cordio is the fact that he called the bar full of drinking people after I called 911. If you do not understand any logic as you do not understand that this put my life in danger then you need to stay quiet and not talk out of the side of your mouth to me.

To be honest, I stopped the case that could of got Cordio fired not you nor him but I did.

This case may still get Cordio fired but in the end that will be his own fault and no one elses. Do you comprende"?

I chose for Cordio not to get fired as I swallowed the injustice done to me by him so don't try and tell me anything!

Plus I have worked physically harder than you in life.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

And do not even try his "hero cop" mentality with me because I will set you straight!

An officer can be a hero but then the same officer can commit a crime. In my mind "two different instances" and in your mind, "let the cop act criminally"! You are the idiot in the conversation.

Unlike you, I feel that criminal police deserve to go to jail!!! First they should definitely get fired and lose pension.

You on the other hand believe that society should always award police and to NEVER hold them accountable.

A good manager would properly manage his department, Demoura failed and now he is attempting to make friends in the department.

There are thousands of men and woman who are waiting to become officers, we do not need the corrupt officers! These two situational facts gives a manager the tools to hold corrupt police accountable.

You are just another blurbing IDIOT!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

jerome wrote:
<quoted text>
A Chief like Bratton would have fired Cordio or had suspended him without pay for what he did to me. Covering up that corruption makes Demoura just as responsible as we just seen concerning DCF.

It is the same logic but you feel that police should be exempt from being held accountable. Chief Bratton would have gave recognition to these two officers who apprehended these suspects and went further in recognizing the officer who saved the suspects life.

There needs to be a good balance of recognition as in order to be a good manager/chief you need to be able to hold officers accountable and not by "who they know or what clique they are a part of ect.."

This is the first time in Fitchburg where I have heard Demoura state that the "city was great". He is now acting the bratton part as he is going out the door.

The Sentinel on the other hand needs a new Editor, I wouldn't hesitate to put Melanson as the editor. St. Armand and that reporter who I believe is in Leominster now both need to go and to leave Fitchburg alone!
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>

To be honest, I stopped the case that could of got Cordio fired not you nor him but I did.
This case may still get Cordio fired but in the end that will be his own fault and no one elses.

I chose for Cordio not to get fired as I swallowed the injustice done to me by him so don't try and tell me anything!
You're lying again, Kevin.

EX-FITCHBURG MAYORAL CANDIDATE GETS PROBATION IN ASSAULT

Sentinel & Enterprise
March 23 2012

FITCHBURG -- One-time mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch on Thursday agreed to comply with terms of a 2 1/2-year pretrial probation on charges that he attacked an off-duty police officer last year.

Lynch, 42, of 48 Cedar St.,#2, is ordered to not commit any misdemeanor or felony crimes, to abide by any existing harassment orders, and to not publicly comment in writing about the officer, or the officer's family, in relation to the case. Lynch is also barred from pursuing civil action related to the incident against the Fitchburg police, JR's Pub or any of their employees.

Last March, Lynch was arrested on charges that he attacked Officer Kerry Siomos outside the North Street pub after yelling at Siomos and threatening to kill the officer and his family.

The charges of assault and battery on a police officer, assault and battery, disorderly conduct and threatening to commit a crime will be dropped after 2 1/2 years if Lynch complies with all terms.
The Insider

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Please read this so everyone knows what public safety has to deal with:

http://www.mentalhealthcare.org.uk/what_is_ps...
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

The Insider wrote:
Please read this so everyone knows what public safety has to deal with:
http://www.mentalhealthcare.org.uk/what_is_ps...

This is helpful. Especially the sections dealing with Lynch-like behavior:

*Voices and other hallucinations
*Delusions and paranoia
*Confused and disturbed thoughts
*Hallucinations
Nope

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Lynch what is your sudden attack at Jerome? He simply stated the truth.

Also what's your obsession with Luminol? Watch to many episodes of CSI lately? I'm sure if the police ever sprayed your skivvies with Luminol they would find disgusting traces of your fecal blood and matter along with Gomezs sperm. Then the whole search team would vomit and have to get tested for AIDs.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
http://www.sentinelandenterpri se.com/news/ci_24859733/fitchb urg-police-officers-honored
FITCHBURG -- Police Officers Christopher Cordio and Scott Gabriel were commended last week for outstanding work when they apprehended two suspects in a violent housebreak that included a replica .44-caliber handgun.
Cordio received a Letter of Commendation and was lauded by the administrative staff for "dedication that brings credit upon the department."
Gabriel received a Commendation for Heroism after pursuing one of the suspects on the Arthur Ditommaso Memorial Bridge. When the suspect attempted to jump over the side of the bridge "Officer Gabriel ... without hesitation ... struggled ... the entire time while hanging onto the bridge rail eventually pulling him to safety and (placing him) in handcuffs."
Gabriel will be authorized to wear an additional commendatory pin on his uniform from the award.
Police responded to a call of a burglary in progress at a Birch Street residence on Dec. 29. The home is within six blocks of where Cordio and Gabriel spotted the two suspects.
Stamos, I miss you. Remember the good times, when you cared about politics? And we debated and had fun with more than just the parochial issues, like the candidate from Cedar Street? Oh! Stamos! Where have we gone wrong! I truly miss the banter. I never lied to you. Please acknowledge me Stamos. There are so many important things to discuss on topix. And besides Stamos... You're giving yourself away. Just showing your OCD hand again. I know who you are, Stamos. I won't tell. I promise.

Stamos! we want politics! Not the same Old Shite. Tell us what you think about black people some more. Or gays. Or someone else disenfranchised. Oh! Tell us about HIllary!

I'm sorry Stamos. I really am. And I still like hot dogs, regular ones and foot longs.

See you, Stamos!
Mookie Wilson

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus I have worked physically harder than you in life.
Lynchie Boy, How the hell can you state you've physically worked harder in life than anyone? You've spent 25% of your adult life in the clink and have been collecting welfare, SNAP Benefits and free health insurance..... When was the last time you held an actual honest job that gave you a weekly earnings check, took out legitimate taxes and gave you employer health care?
And please stop making every reply about how "you believe you were mistreated by the FPD" enough already you are your own worse enemy!
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Hey Stamos, I decided to come out of the closet for 2014! The wife isn't happy but she never let me stick in her back door so who needs her?

Well, off to Craig's list.
Lynch

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Me too looking for Dean Worm hole
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
Hey Stamos, I decided to come out of the closet for 2014! The wife isn't happy but she never let me stick in her back door so who needs her?
Well, off to Craig's list.
You STFU you impostor. You are a dirty PIG. I'm disgraced that somebody like you could pretend to be somebody like me. I bet you pretend to be like the candidate too, and just argue with yourself all day.

You better watch yourself. Stealing somebody's identity is pretty serious, whether it's here on topix, or someplace else.

I have your number pal. It's my name. If you want to fight, let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants 2 hr Sir William Ferrell 331
Fitchburg strong 9 hr Deloris 4
No one is posting anymore,Jtn has hijacked the ... 9 hr Stamos 2
Antonucci to receive FATV Boulder Award 9 hr Jtn 4
Harrassing of me has timely stopped 9 hr Jtn 42
Lawsuit filed against state trooper settled - S... (Aug '09) 14 hr Jtn 148
Family of Warriors 18 hr Jtn 6
•••
•••