Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

The Greek wrote:
<quoted text>
I have attempted many times to attempt to out you. I still do not know. I have my ideas of who you may be. I think that you are of Greek origin as the name Stamos is of Greek origin. I may have even guessed right in the past.
You still enjoy writing out of context while you attempt to portray me and what I have stated.
In that past post that you just pasted it appears that the person is attempting to bring you out of the wood work.
I personally believe that you are not those mentioned above; you may still be that Fitchburg resident that was arrested for pedophilia. I don't know; did that pedophile have a greek name?
I was told that the "greek" citizens in the area do stick together which could explain a lot of what is going on here. Governor Dukakis? Is this you? Listen, my mother worked with you as you should not be against me. Plus I voted for you.
Mike Barnicle? Is this you?
Snitch boy hard at work again SNITCH!!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Snitch boy did you have to bring up Dukakis? The commercial of him driving a tank is a classic. Now I have to go on youtube and see if I can find it.

Intersting, you always complain about guns snitch boy but you vote for a guy driving in a tank?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

The Greek wrote:
<quoted text>
I have attempted many times to attempt to out you. I still do not know. I have my ideas of who you may be. I think that you are of Greek origin as the name Stamos is of Greek origin. I may have even guessed right in the past.
You still enjoy writing out of context while you attempt to portray me and what I have stated.
In that past post that you just pasted it appears that the person is attempting to bring you out of the wood work.
I personally believe that you are not those mentioned above; you may still be that Fitchburg resident that was arrested for pedophilia. I don't know; did that pedophile have a greek name?
I was told that the "greek" citizens in the area do stick together which could explain a lot of what is going on here. Governor Dukakis? Is this you? Listen, my mother worked with you as you should not be against me. Plus I voted for you.
Mike Barnicle? Is this you?
"In that past post that you just pasted it appears that the person is attempting to bring you out of the wood work."

Lynch, why are you referring to yourself as some other person that "appears" to be doing something? Do you not remember what you were doing or is this how a con-artist skirts the truth?

I believe if you go back to that link it becomes very clear Lynch that it was you that made that post and are the one that got yourself smoked out of the "wood work" on the very next page of that very thread.

Check this out Lynch, some poster with the moniker "zing" apparently touched a major nerve of yours setting you off like a rocket when mentioning they found it strange you were watching little girls across the street.

Here it is right here Lynch...
http://www.topix.com/forum/law/TJFRDQVAG31HRE...

Lynch for Mayor
"You are a sick man!!!!! I take what you say personal!!! You are a sick person!!! Don't post this garbage; you seem to be the PEDOPHILE!!

How dare you post on the innocence of Gods ' children and the genuine beauty concerning the good in his people! Only you could twist a great human moment into some sick twisted thought!

Go away, you Pedophile!!!! You are SICK in the head!!!!! Seriously; you are SICK!!! How dare you!!!!"
Fitchburg

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Snitch boy hard at work again SNITCH!!
Really? What is your point that you are attempting to stress here? You are more involved in everything than you put on.

Where does this come from? If I was cooperating with authorities at the moment and all of a sudden you come out with this statement? This is a crime you know!!!!

I suggest you cooperate with the FBI. Then in your next point you attempt to brush it off with a joke? Isn't going to work.

Now there is an issue and you know it! I suggest that you contact the FBI as soon as possible and tell them you will cooperate with them.
Fitchburg

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
"In that past post that you just pasted it appears that the person is attempting to bring you out of the wood work."
Lynch, why are you referring to yourself as some other person that "appears" to be doing something? Do you not remember what you were doing or is this how a con-artist skirts the truth?
I believe if you go back to that link it becomes very clear Lynch that it was you that made that post and are the one that got yourself smoked out of the "wood work" on the very next page of that very thread.
Check this out Lynch, some poster with the moniker "zing" apparently touched a major nerve of yours setting you off like a rocket when mentioning they found it strange you were watching little girls across the street.
Here it is right here Lynch...
http://www.topix.com/forum/law/TJFRDQVAG31HRE...
Lynch for Mayor
"You are a sick man!!!!! I take what you say personal!!! You are a sick person!!! Don't post this garbage; you seem to be the PEDOPHILE!!
How dare you post on the innocence of Gods ' children and the genuine beauty concerning the good in his people! Only you could twist a great human moment into some sick twisted thought!
Go away, you Pedophile!!!! You are SICK in the head!!!!! Seriously; you are SICK!!! How dare you!!!!"
Stamos the more you post the more I understand you. You are of Greek descent, you are an out of touch person when it comes to the reality of the world around you.

You quote these posts like there is something wrong with them. Let me tell you, if someone accuses you of something that isn't true do you react?

Anyone and everyone tat reads these posts knows the truth. They know the source.

You have a personal interests in all these situations. You are smack in the middle. You are not off the kilt as others but you are in the middle. Husband? Am I getting close? look in the mirror, be the person that God wants you to be. Those around you did wrong. I know it is easy to fall into their negativity as they are around you always. Be the good person God had imagined you to be and let that positive energy reflect on those around you. They are rotten, they have to change their ways not you.
Fitchburg

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Snitch boy hard at work again SNITCH!!
I am close to figuring who you are. You are an officer in Fitchburg. They are watching you! Come clean and cooperate with them. I guessed who you were before and I am very close.

You are a plain cloths officer, I am good huh? Let me tell you P what you are doing is a crime and can not only get you canned but can get you jail time.

Are you involved in illicit drug activity in Fitchburg in any way? Do you tip drug dealers off?

I know more than you think. It was shut down wasn't it? And now you are mad? I think it is time for your retirement. Cooperate with the FBI as you know they are watching!

They are not going to tell you nor your boss that they are watching. They may even feed you a line or two. They are watching and you know it, they are close to getting you.

I give good advice; cooperate with them now, approach them and explain your involvement and ask for a deal.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Fitchburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I am close to figuring who you are. You are an officer in Fitchburg. They are watching you! Come clean and cooperate with them. I guessed who you were before and I am very close.
You are a plain cloths officer, I am good huh? Let me tell you P what you are doing is a crime and can not only get you canned but can get you jail time.
Are you involved in illicit drug activity in Fitchburg in any way? Do you tip drug dealers off?
I know more than you think. It was shut down wasn't it? And now you are mad? I think it is time for your retirement. Cooperate with the FBI as you know they are watching!
They are not going to tell you nor your boss that they are watching. They may even feed you a line or two. They are watching and you know it, they are close to getting you.
I give good advice; cooperate with them now, approach them and explain your involvement and ask for a deal.
A plain cloths officer?Do you think he works for Brooks Brothers? Hart Shafner and Marx? Maybe Ralph Lauren? How do you know he isn't in the striped cloths department? Or maybe the plaid division?
Hey Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

I tried looking up the word defamate and my tablet just started laughing at me. Can you please provide a link to that word and its definition?

If not you're a bona fide retard.are you stupid? Did you make it out of the 4th grade?
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Hey Lynch wrote:
I tried looking up the word defamate and my tablet just started laughing at me. Can you please provide a link to that word and its definition?
If not you're a bona fide retard.are you stupid? Did you make it out of the 4th grade?
Mr. Lemay??? No gay jokes? I hear pappas has a couple he could lend you.
The Blue Light

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

How's my new light bulb, shining bright enough?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Lemay??? No gay jokes? I hear pappas has a couple he could lend you.
I've got a gay joke for you. Two gay guys go to a bar and start assaulting people. They get punched out and go to jail. That's a funny one right?
Detective

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I've got a gay joke for you. Two gay guys go to a bar and start assaulting people. They get punched out and go to jail. That's a funny one right?
I have a better one. Imagine giving a gay guy a fair fight and then loosing to him in front of all your friends!!! LMAO!!! Stop it already!!! LMAO!!!!!
Pierre de Rolis

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it! Don't sing it, stop hiding behind the badge that you use to harrass!
Chief Demoura never put a hit out on me from what I know! His co-worker did!!!!!! FACT!!!! Taken the polygraph will they?? NO NO NO!!! Because they lie!!!
Or how about this Lynch? A hit? Seriously, now. You think nothing of tossing off this kind of wild and baseless nonsense, things that are the result of you own delusions, even though in this case you didn't name anyone. Thereby smearing the whole department.
Pierre de Rolis

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Fitchburg wrote:
<quoted text>
No particular point here. Just another example of your perfidy.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Fitchburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Well looks like I'm getting fired from a make pretend undercover police job that I don't have going to a make believe jail and cant tip off make believe drug dealers anymore! If it's all the same to you Lynch I'm going to fly my make believe jet to Honduras and get a make believe mansion. I like Lynch land, I think I'll stay in it for awhile with you.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
If you feel that it is OK to defamate these guys character due to the fact that they have past CORIs then send Lynch a letter with your name, address and other information such as your Identification on Topix and Forum which you post under!
It is obvious that there are a group of individuals out here whom have defamated their characters. These guys will be filing a defamation law suit against Debbie G. This case will be public accessible! Enough is Enough! She and others have crossed the line!
If you feel so strongly Stamos 'the person from Leominster and the person from Maine that you can continue to defamate these two guys character then send your info to Lynch so proper civil suits can be filed!
There are certain people out here who have purposefully and knowingly posted false lies against Lynch and Gonzalez! There is freedom of speech and then their is direct, purposeful harrassment pertaining to someones sexual identity or their character!
Mr. Lynchs' last physical fight was in 1992 ! This is 20 years ago! If you feel that you can constantly defamate Lynchs' character in reference to 20 yrs ago then "PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND SEND YOUR INFORMATION TO LYNCH SO HE CAN FILE SUIT!"
Debbie, you have been posting innuendos and lies on here for far too long! We will see you in court!! We told you that Enough was Enough! You think that you can continue to state things about "young boys" out here in reference to Lynch?? We no lonbger care if you are broke! We are suing you!

"We know longer care if you are broke! We are suing you!!

It's been over a year and a half, how's this lawsuit coming along?
Was this just another one of many lies?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Leominster nurses rally to fight proposed staff... 2 hr Pajama People 3
Can someone tell me who mr greenjeans is ? 10 hr Dancing Bare 7
McNutt gets nod for town administrator 11 hr Jtn 1
Market Basket ready to hire Thu Karen 2
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Thu jimmietsen 4,698
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Thu Dale Craven 1,152
Suicide-prevention motorcycle ride is set for A... Jul 30 Njtn 5
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search