Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#106 Feb 23, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! "Face this fact Kevin...nobody likes you or wants you as a mayor or any other position of power. We think you're a joke and will NEVER allow you in a position of power in Fitchburg."
Never allow me?? LMAO, doesn't my track record tell you that I don't care what you think? You assisted in the illegal/criminal framing of Dave and I ! That didn't stop me! You have been harrassing everyone around me, and that didn't stop me!
I am running for Mayor again! I have just began! It has been rocky but I am deep into planning stages of making a difference for a better and safer Fitchburg!
Hey smart one! I just moved to Fitchburg within a year of running for Mayor! I spent $600 total! I never organized a campaign due I will give you credit for that!! So pat yourselves on the back!!
You succeeded in the short term of destroying my campaign! You will not again as I have plans on running again! You will see!
One thing you can count on with me is I don't lie!!!! You will see the signs. I will campaign often starting this year so that I can meet all the citizens of Fitchburg.
Your little group did well on keeping me from campaigning! You will not this time! And Remember that you didn't do it due to my past record, you did it through illegal means!
You cost us tens of thousands I will give you that too but I will guarantee you that you will pay ten fold financially for that! We see the "good ole boy network", we see the red faces!! Drink, smirk and be corrupt all you want as you are being watched and will be held accountable!
Your little network and little it is, is wide spread throughout the politics of Fitchburg but there are those beside you that are tired of your corrupt ways!
Lynch, Where in the hell did you come up with "tens of thousands" of dollars to lose in the first place?

Oh that's right, you lie!

Another one for the gipper!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#107 Feb 23, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, Where in the hell did you come up with "tens of thousands" of dollars to lose in the first place?
Oh that's right, you lie!
Another one for the gipper!
Is this Conry? If you are then why don't you just admit to it and we can have a spirited debate?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Officer Clancy Wiggum

Fitchburg, MA

#108 Feb 23, 2013
Lynch support wrote:
<quoted text>Not everyone can afford to go to Kimballs because they are on fixed incomes and have to pay a water bill. Are you a cop? Whats your name and address? We know who you are. Are you stll buying a motorhome for a pedophile?
Are you a cop: YES

Whats your name and address: Clancy Wiggum, 123 Fake Street, Fitchburg MA

Are you still buying a motorhome for a pedophile: YES. I also bought him a subscription to Mad magazine, a pack of smokes and a Snuggie.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#109 Feb 23, 2013
Officer Clancy Wiggum wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a cop: YES
Whats your name and address: Clancy Wiggum, 123 Fake Street, Fitchburg MA
Are you still buying a motorhome for a pedophile: YES. I also bought him a subscription to Mad magazine, a pack of smokes and a Snuggie.
You people are whacked. I am confused over your comments and comments that you have replied to. You all seem to be whacked out!
Officer Clancy Wiggum

Fitchburg, MA

#110 Feb 23, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are whacked. I am confused over your comments and comments that you have replied to. You all seem to be whacked out!
Your accusations are absurd.

So was my response.

Get it? No, you wouldn't.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#111 May 26, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
If you feel that it is OK to defamate these guys character due to the fact that they have past CORIs then send Lynch a letter with your name, address and other information such as your Identification on Topix and Forum which you post under!
It is obvious that there are a group of individuals out here whom have defamated their characters. These guys will be filing a defamation law suit against Debbie G. This case will be public accessible! Enough is Enough! She and others have crossed the line!
If you feel so strongly Stamos 'the person from Leominster and the person from Maine that you can continue to defamate these two guys character then send your info to Lynch so proper civil suits can be filed!
There are certain people out here who have purposefully and knowingly posted false lies against Lynch and Gonzalez! There is freedom of speech and then their is direct, purposeful harrassment pertaining to someones sexual identity or their character!
Mr. Lynchs' last physical fight was in 1992 ! This is 20 years ago! If you feel that you can constantly defamate Lynchs' character in reference to 20 yrs ago then "PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND SEND YOUR INFORMATION TO LYNCH SO HE CAN FILE SUIT!"
Debbie, you have been posting innuendos and lies on here for far too long! We will see you in court!! We told you that Enough was Enough! You think that you can continue to state things about "young boys" out here in reference to Lynch?? We no lonbger care if you are broke! We are suing you!
Just helping you sort things out before you launch your campaign, but did you ever file civil suit against people defamating (sic) you?
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#112 May 26, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ready guido? Put down the spaghetti fork and wipe the garlic from your perverted mouth!

Pull up your sweatpants guido, comprende? Is sammy the bull or Gotti your hero?
So tell us, and the voters, again that you do not dislike Italo-Americans? Your words say otherwise.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#113 May 27, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Just helping you sort things out before you launch your campaign, but did you ever file civil suit against people defamating (sic) you?
No, we didn't file defamation against these individuals. Dave wants to as he has had enough.

What do you want? Why do you stalk us? Leave us alone.

You are an evil person. People see right through you. You need professional help.

Honestly, I hope you seek out mental health assistance as you need it. I will write a letter of recommendation for you.

You were a total mess when we met you. You needed help and we attempted to be there for you. We were honest with you when you needed advice. I told you to stop stalking that guy and to move on with your life. You continued to stalk him after he moved an hour away from you. You went to his job and to his house. You made up false craigslist sites and other sites advertising him for free gay sex and put his number in there.

You then went after his new boyfriend. You utilized your "Christian " friend in order to have him imprisoned as the parole board told you that you cannot be believed as credible. Now you are attempting to renew that relationship.

You gave him pamphlets directing him to a organization to turn him straight. Is this your problem with my sexual identity? You are confused.

Your focus on me you are using in order to deal with all your reality's. I am your punching bag when things are going bad for you. You ran up tens of thousands in debt on your own. Many Americans do this when they get credit cards with thousands in credit limits. You have a spending problem.

Do you have extreme bipolar disorder?

Let me tell you; I DO NOT HATE YOU ! I pray for you and I hope that you seek help for your mental health issues but you must stop stalking me.

I would accept a sincere apology from you but I would never forget what you did to me unjustly. Yes, you need help. Just go seek it from a doctor.

All the advice that I ever gave you ,you did the opposite. In all these cases you ended up loosing as it was a bad decision as I told you as much.

You do have a side of normalcy but then you just utilize that side to get information and to get close to your target. You have issues.

Just enjoy life, live and let live!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#114 May 27, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we didn't file defamation against these individuals. Dave wants to as he has had enough.
You are an evil person. People see right through you. You need professional help.
Honestly, I hope you seek out mental health assistance as you need it. I will write a letter of recommendation for you.
You were a total mess when we met you. You needed help and we attempted to be there for you. We were honest with you when you needed advice. I told you to stop stalking that guy and to move on with your life. You continued to stalk him after he moved an hour away from you. You went to his job and to his house. You made up false craigslist sites and other sites advertising him for free gay sex and put his number in there.
You then went after his new boyfriend. You utilized your "Christian " friend in order to have him imprisoned as the parole board told you that you cannot be believed as credible. Now you are attempting to renew that relationship.
You gave him pamphlets directing him to a organization to turn him straight. Is this your problem with my sexual identity? You are confused.
Your focus on me you are using in order to deal with all your reality's. I am your punching bag when things are going bad for you. You ran up tens of thousands in debt on your own. Many Americans do this when they get credit cards with thousands in credit limits. You have a spending problem.
Do you have extreme bipolar disorder?
Let me tell you; I DO NOT HATE YOU ! I pray for you and I hope that you seek help for your mental health issues but you must stop stalking me.
I would accept a sincere apology from you but I would never forget what you did to me unjustly. Yes, you need help. Just go seek it from a doctor.
All the advice that I ever gave you ,you did the opposite. In all these cases you ended up loosing as it was a bad decision as I told you as much.
You do have a side of normalcy but then you just utilize that side to get information and to get close to your target. You have issues.
Just enjoy life, live and let live!!!
That's all fascinating, Lynch. But you didn't address the issue. I know that you are always complaining that people quote you out of context. So, as a candidate for public office, can you tell us in what context you wrote this?

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Ready guido? Put down the spaghetti fork and wipe the garlic from your perverted mouth!
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#115 May 28, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that when anyone calls you on your crazy rants you accuse them of stalking you? Do you really think that you should be able to slander people by name, without being challenged on your absurd and unfounded allegations?

Why is it beyond your ability to understand that when you say that someone is being investigated and will go to jail that everyone knows its nonsense and you are making it up?

Do you think that when you ask people to contact the FBI or the chief of police that you‘re not slandering people who have done nothing wrong?

Responsibility and decency elude you.

Go to jail for eight years? Call it a “donnybrook,” say that the jury found no joint venture theory, that the victim was five years older than you, that your brother had no police report on file, that if the Globe and Herald had talked to you everything would have been different.

Have your license revoked? Don’t reflect on what you did to deserve this, but label the RMV as squadristi fascisti.

Get arrested and locked up for assault after obsessively stalking someone and standing in the street screaming “You cops are all done. I’m going to get you all!”? Say (in all caps, of course) that you were wrongly arrested and it was all to derail your mayoral campaign. Blame the Sentinel, the judge, the DA, the cops. Don’t stop to think that it wouldn't have happened if you didn’t act like a jerk.

Brother gets cashiered by FSU? Blame the president and peddle the fiction that you have gotten the ethics commission to start an investigation of him. Accuse him of disrespecting you by installing the Blue Light. Act like a jerk (There is a pattern here) and get yourself banned from FSU property. And still not get it.

Can’t get anyone to respond to the hundreds of letters, emails and complaints that you generate like a confetti machine? Accuse the mayor, the chiefs, the DA, the Sheriff, the AG, poor Tom Conry (A better man than you, by the way. A better man than most of us) et al, of being “corrupt” and part of the good old boy network.

And the good old boy network? Yes, there is one. They are the people who have worked hard to try to mitigate the effects of social and economic factors that are beyond their control and not unique to Fitchburg. They are the people who stayed on when others left. They are the people who were doing this before you even knew where Fitchburg was. Doing it whilst you were doing time in the joint. They are the people who are at work early in the morning, just trying to keep the water from swamping the boat, long before you’ve started your daily routine of watching game shows and posting calumny and perfidy about them.

If you were just a run of the mill tinfoil hat wearing loon posting Lyndon LaRouche-like nonsense about the colonization of Mars, government suppression of the 150 mpg carburetor and having a CIA radio implant in your left rear molar, everyone would laugh and that would be that. But you are not. You are a special kind of crazy. You accuse people of things without any basis in fact and while no one takes you seriously, it’s still wrong.

What do I want? I want you to understand that as long as you keep slandering people, you will be called on it. It’s not stalking. It’s calling you to account for your many fabrications.

There are no investigations. There are no audits coming. The FBI is not collecting information or targeting people as you suggest. You never hired a PI. You have no “evidence” of anything except perhaps plastic shopping bags filled with your own wild screeds written on napkins and the margins of newspapers. There is no ethics commission investigation of anyone. You are not planning any civil suits. You are not reopening any criminal cases. You are not going to have a judge sent away. Any sane person can understand this. You? Not so much.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#116 May 28, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:

"Ready guido? Put down the spaghetti fork and wipe the garlic from your perverted mouth! Pull up your sweatpants guido, comprende? Is sammy the bull or Gotti your hero?"

Lynch-
If the president of FSU was named Knocko or Sully or Murph, would you be less likely to try to slander him?
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#117 Jul 3, 2013
Guido Fini-Petrolomini wrote:
Is "DEFAMATE" actually a word?
I checked three separate dictionaries and could not locate it.
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey, Lynch, now that you've decided to run city-wide you will have to address a broader audience, but you might have already alienated at least one group with the post you made, above. Just sayin'.

Location hidden

#118 Jul 4, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that when anyone calls you on your crazy rants you accuse them of stalking you? Do you really think that you should be able to slander people by name, without being challenged on your absurd and unfounded allegations?
Why is it beyond your ability to understand that when you say that someone is being investigated and will go to jail that everyone knows its nonsense and you are making it up?
Do you think that when you ask people to contact the FBI or the chief of police that you‘re not slandering people who have done nothing wrong?
Go to jail for eight years? Call it a “donnybrook,” say that the jury found no joint venture theory, that the victim was five years older than you, that your brother had no police report on file, that if the Globe and Herald had talked to you everything would have been different.
Have your license revoked? Don’t reflect on what you did to deserve this, but label the RMV as squadristi fascisti.
Get arrested and locked up for assault after obsessively stalking someone and standing in the street screaming “You cops are all done. I’m going to get you all!”? Say (in all caps, of course) that you were wrongly arrested and it was all to derail your mayoral campaign. Blame the Sentinel, the judge, the DA, the cops. Don’t stop to think that it wouldn't have happened if you didn’t act like a jerk.
Brother gets cashiered by FSU? Blame the president and peddle the fiction that you have gotten the ethics commission to start an investigation of him. Accuse him of disrespecting you by installing the Blue Light. Act like a jerk (There is a pattern here) and get yourself banned from FSU property. And still not get it.
Can’t get anyone to respond to the hundreds of letters, emails and complaints that you generate like a confetti machine? Accuse the mayor, the chiefs, the DA, the Sheriff, the AG, poor Tom Conry (A better man than you, by the way. A better man than most of us) et al, of being “corrupt” and part of the good old boy network.
And the good old boy network? Yes, there is one. They are the people who have worked hard to try to mitigate the effects of social and economic factors that are beyond their control and not unique to Fitchburg. They are the people who stayed on when others left. They are the people who were doing this before you even knew where Fitchburg was. Doing it whilst you were doing time in the joint. They are the people who are at work early in the morning, just trying to keep the water from swamping the boat, long before you’ve started your daily routine of watching game shows and posting calumny and perfidy about them.
If you were just a run of the mill tinfoil hat wearing loon posting Lyndon LaRouche-like nonsense about the colonization of Mars, government suppression of the 150 mpg carburetor and having a CIA radio implant in your left rear molar, everyone would laugh and that would be that. But you are not. You are a special kind of crazy. You accuse people of things without any basis in fact and while no one takes you seriously, it’s still wrong.
What do I want? I want you to understand that as long as you keep slandering people, you will be called on it. It’s not stalking. It’s calling you to account for your many fabrications.
There are no investigations. There are no audits coming. The FBI is not collecting information or targeting people as you suggest. You never hired a PI. You have no “evidence” of anything except perhaps plastic shopping bags filled with your own wild screeds written on napkins and the margins of newspapers. There is no ethics commission investigation of anyone. You are not planning any civil suits. You are not reopening any criminal cases. You are not going to have a judge sent away. Any sane person can understand this. You? Not so much.
Wow! I can't believe I missed this post. Talk about seeing a grand slam, a hole in one and 100 yard touchdown all in one day.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#119 Jul 4, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Stamos is here to tag team your BS. Where do I begin?
I didn't say that Conry was corrupt;I have stated that he was a rubber stamp!
Really

Gardner, MA

#120 Jul 4, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Stamos is here to tag team your BS. Where do I begin?
Hey lynch
I was at the parade was that you in the clown outfit?? You got my Vote
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#121 Jul 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Great, Lynchwell. And so very typical of you.

This is like a guy who is being charged with bank robbery, possession of a machine gun, arson, possession of an infernal device, counterfeiting, general mayhem, A & B on a police officer, possession of brass knuckles, B & E, possession of burglary tools and littering. And at his arraignment he only contests the littering charge and refuses to answer questions about the felonies as if they didn't happen.

Location hidden

#122 Jul 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Lynch, you forgot pedophile, didn't you also accuse Conry of being a member of the good old boy network and isn't that network the "corrupt" group you've been on here pointing out now for years?

Oh, and I don't think I ever did answer your question. I believe at the time I didn't think it necessary to reply to such vile, but now that you seem to be back peddling on your on-line abuse of individuals, I'll answer the question. NO! I am NOT Conry or McNamarra.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

"I will bet you 50 that this is Stamos. Good guess huh,McNamarra?

Think for one moment for me okay? Before I decided to run for Mayor I understood and expected your little clique to attempt to bring it. I am not looking for your vote! You are really a weirdo and I would seriously have to wonder if you were a pedophile also.

I have read your perverted twisted postings out here for awhile now. You are a complete self centered pompous. Let me guess you look a lot like Conry?

I honestly, all jokes aside thought that it was you that they arrested in Florida; you know the pedophile from Fitchburg that drove to Florida for the 13 year old girl. I will ask you, straight out, was this you?

I refrain from really going after you because sometimes I think that you are special needs and I am actually a sincere supporter of those with mental health issues.

I remember that someone had requested that I consider the source of the ignorance. So tell me what exactly is your excuse? What is your beef with me? Why don't you enlighten everyone out here who you really are on planet earth?

Am I right? Is this officer McNamarra or councilman Conry?"
The Greek

Fitchburg, MA

#123 Jul 5, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, you forgot pedophile, didn't you also accuse Conry of being a member of the good old boy network and isn't that network the "corrupt" group you've been on here pointing out now for years?
Oh, and I don't think I ever did answer your question. I believe at the time I didn't think it necessary to reply to such vile, but now that you seem to be back peddling on your on-line abuse of individuals, I'll answer the question. NO! I am NOT Conry or McNamarra.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
"I will bet you 50 that this is Stamos. Good guess huh,McNamarra?
Think for one moment for me okay? Before I decided to run for Mayor I understood and expected your little clique to attempt to bring it. I am not looking for your vote! You are really a weirdo and I would seriously have to wonder if you were a pedophile also.
I have read your perverted twisted postings out here for awhile now. You are a complete self centered pompous. Let me guess you look a lot like Conry?
I honestly, all jokes aside thought that it was you that they arrested in Florida; you know the pedophile from Fitchburg that drove to Florida for the 13 year old girl. I will ask you, straight out, was this you?
I refrain from really going after you because sometimes I think that you are special needs and I am actually a sincere supporter of those with mental health issues.
I remember that someone had requested that I consider the source of the ignorance. So tell me what exactly is your excuse? What is your beef with me? Why don't you enlighten everyone out here who you really are on planet earth?
Am I right? Is this officer McNamarra or councilman Conry?"
I have attempted many times to attempt to out you. I still do not know. I have my ideas of who you may be. I think that you are of Greek origin as the name Stamos is of Greek origin. I may have even guessed right in the past.

You still enjoy writing out of context while you attempt to portray me and what I have stated.

In that past post that you just pasted it appears that the person is attempting to bring you out of the wood work.

I personally believe that you are not those mentioned above; you may still be that Fitchburg resident that was arrested for pedophilia. I don't know; did that pedophile have a greek name?

I was told that the "greek" citizens in the area do stick together which could explain a lot of what is going on here. Governor Dukakis? Is this you? Listen, my mother worked with you as you should not be against me. Plus I voted for you.

Mike Barnicle? Is this you?
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#124 Jul 6, 2013
The Greek wrote:
<quoted text>
I have attempted many times to attempt to out you. I still do not know. I have my ideas of who you may be. I think that you are of Greek origin as the name Stamos is of Greek origin. I may have even guessed right in the past.
You still enjoy writing out of context while you attempt to portray me and what I have stated.
In that past post that you just pasted it appears that the person is attempting to bring you out of the wood work.
I personally believe that you are not those mentioned above; you may still be that Fitchburg resident that was arrested for pedophilia. I don't know; did that pedophile have a greek name?
I was told that the "greek" citizens in the area do stick together which could explain a lot of what is going on here. Governor Dukakis? Is this you? Listen, my mother worked with you as you should not be against me. Plus I voted for you.
Mike Barnicle? Is this you?
Barnicle is Greek? Who knew?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#125 Jul 6, 2013
Leave him alone. It's possible he's talking to a barnicle in his fish tank he named Mike and he thinks it's talking back to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 2 hr Peaches 67
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. 6 hr Jtn 32
Current Fitchburg 6 hr Jtn 6
Family mourns loss of young mother devoted to b... (Jul '09) Sun Kevin Lynch 41
Fitchburg's arts at center of roundtable Sun Tammy 2
Fattman cries foul over defaced signs Sun Kevin Lynch 6
Habitat to hold application meetings Oct 18 Be careful 1

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match