Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#85 Feb 13, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Venues! You mean that wonderful Fitchburg bar/restaurant that use to cater too patron's who refer to themselves as Fn Ni@@#rs...Real nice bunch there. Know wonder why Fitchburg has become the breeding ground for gang bangers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RbvQz5_t31kXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I guess if your black or puerto rican now you get a pass when it come's to calling someone a F'n N####r
Oh Yeah! And where they let thier patrons SMOKE WEED.....
fitchburg

Leominster, MA

#86 Feb 13, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
"we have to pay for"
Really? You must make a lot of money! Seriously, what is your job title?
You can state your job title without any one knowing who you are! What is your job title?
You do not pay for me at all!
Anyone who pays their taxes pays for the leeches that collect SSI, food stamps, subsidized housing. Get a clue you idiot. Where do you think the money comes from? MY taxes....thats where. And what do I do? I am a registered nurse. I work in cardiology.
Homeless Jane

Leominster, MA

#87 Feb 13, 2012
I'm a lady of the night WeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaa!
Amazed

Leominster, MA

#88 Feb 13, 2012
The mentality of certain people always amazes me. So a bar that continuosly lied about their license status, was a haven for gangs and drug dealers was good. But a family owned bar that is safe and has car shows full of middle aged men and their families is bad? How can you arrive to this logic?
Amazed

Leominster, MA

#89 Feb 13, 2012
Honestly it's like telling your kids doing drugs is good, vegetables are bad for you.
Chucks case is BS

Winchendon, MA

#90 Feb 13, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lmXDmWGvK9gXX
Jesus Christ, Stamos, that shit was Scary with a capital S. When this place closed I bet the patrons of this fine establishment just moseyed on up 495 to that mecca of peace and love, Lowell Massachusetts. I'd let them smoke all the dope they want, but I'd hold the booze.

I thought I saw a couple of my female neighbors all pie-eyed and shit in that video. I wonder what their papas will think when they see dem hos with those bad boys.

Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#91 Feb 13, 2012
Amazed wrote:
The mentality of certain people always amazes me. So a bar that continuosly lied about their license status, was a haven for gangs and drug dealers was good. But a family owned bar that is safe and has car shows full of middle aged men and their families is bad? How can you arrive to this logic?
Because they parked in a "No Parking" zone, thats bad shit and it is owned by a family that one member was cop. Put those two together and you have powder keg ready to explode.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#92 Feb 13, 2012
Chucks case is BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ, Stamos, that shit was Scary with a capital S. When this place closed I bet the patrons of this fine establishment just moseyed on up 495 to that mecca of peace and love, Lowell Massachusetts. I'd let them smoke all the dope they want, but I'd hold the booze.
I thought I saw a couple of my female neighbors all pie-eyed and shit in that video. I wonder what their papas will think when they see dem hos with those bad boys.
I hare yo just be aware mudda fookn n****r..... Oh yeah hollow back yo motha fluca.
&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=80s
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#93 Feb 14, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lmXDmWGvK9gXX
Thanks for the links. This seems like a nice restaurant to take the wife out for Valentines day. Do they have a car show?
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#94 Feb 14, 2012
Sorry I'm kinda slow. I don't understand the Lynch mentality. There are seventy people fighting in front of Venues with guns and knives and he goes to JR's for a parking infraction?
The Insider

Gardner, MA

#95 Feb 14, 2012
So if a family owned bar that sponsors events and has a cruise night. The general public can see some of the great cars of the past.

Has a great record for non-violent incidents, has a family member whom is a cop, is located in the college neighborhood and across the street from the fire station which is convienently located in case of an emergency.

The bar's clientele does not have drug dealers, hookers or gang bangers.

This according to Lynch is bad? So what is a good bar? Sounds like Lynch is jealous because he wasn't welcomed at the bar. He really wants to be part of this crowd but he wasn't accepted.

There must be enough Irish pubs in the south end that are willing to take Lynch back.
Good place

Hanson, MA

#96 Feb 14, 2012
The Insider wrote:
So if a family owned bar that sponsors events and has a cruise night. The general public can see some of the great cars of the past.
Has a great record for non-violent incidents, has a family member whom is a cop, is located in the college neighborhood and across the street from the fire station which is convienently located in case of an emergency.
This according to Lynch is bad? So what is a good bar? Sounds like Lynch is jealous because he wasn't welcomed at the bar. He really wants to be part of this crowd but he wasn't accepted.
There must be enough Irish pubs in the south end that are willing to take Lynch back.
It sounds like a good place to me. I have never been inside, but have stopped by the parking lot many times to take pics of the classic cars. Trying to raise a family and not having much money, we appreciate such simple pleasures.
Chucks Case is BS

Marlborough, MA

#97 Feb 14, 2012
The Insider wrote:
Let's not mislead the Readers....let's talk about why this cop owned bar f-ed up:

1) The first few years that Chuckles The Cop was holding his bi-weekly (and sometimes tri-weekly) car shows, he was blasting music outside long after the city noise ordinance allows.
2) Chuckles The Cop told a neighbor who came over to talk to him about the loud music AT 1:00 AM "there is nothing you can do about it; I am a cop".
3. Other neighbors who called the station house about the loud music got a visit by Chuckles The Cop or one of his cop pals the next day, who told them "if you have a problem with JR's Pub DO NOT CALL THE STATION HOUSE, go in person to JR's Pub".
4) Screeching tires, burnt rubber and high speed runs down public streets were a common occurance with the patrons of JR's Pub's cruise nights.
5) North Street was totally baricaded off by Chuckles The Cop on a regular basis.
6) Cars were routinely parked in No Parking Zones on North Street on a nightly basis.
7) 30- 40 Motorcycles were parked illegally on the sidewalk of the Fire Station any time the cruise night was going on.
8) The cruise nights were of no benefit to the neighborhood or it's people. All they got out of it was blocked roads, loud music, screeching tires and reckless driving by JR's Patrons.
The Insider

Sagamore Beach, MA

#98 Feb 14, 2012
Chucks Case is BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not mislead the Readers....let's talk about why this cop owned bar f-ed up:
1) The first few years that Chuckles The Cop was holding his bi-weekly (and sometimes tri-weekly) car shows, he was blasting music outside long after the city noise ordinance allows.
2) Chuckles The Cop told a neighbor who came over to talk to him about the loud music AT 1:00 AM "there is nothing you can do about it; I am a cop".
3. Other neighbors who called the station house about the loud music got a visit by Chuckles The Cop or one of his cop pals the next day, who told them "if you have a problem with JR's Pub DO NOT CALL THE STATION HOUSE, go in person to JR's Pub".
4) Screeching tires, burnt rubber and high speed runs down public streets were a common occurance with the patrons of JR's Pub's cruise nights.
5) North Street was totally baricaded off by Chuckles The Cop on a regular basis.
6) Cars were routinely parked in No Parking Zones on North Street on a nightly basis.
7) 30- 40 Motorcycles were parked illegally on the sidewalk of the Fire Station any time the cruise night was going on.
8) The cruise nights were of no benefit to the neighborhood or it's people. All they got out of it was blocked roads, loud music, screeching tires and reckless driving by JR's Patrons.
Oh no ! So they will have to push their cars onto Main street before starting them? Maybe alot of people did not experience the muscle car era.

This was a time when bars were open with loud music late into the night EVERY NIGHT ! Cars were burning rubber and screeching all thru the night EVERY NIGHT ! There were no parking restrictions for most of the city.

This was a time when the norm was getting a steak bomb at 3am and hanging out at the parking lot where the commuter station is now. Loud music and plenty of good times. Nobody complained then.

The cruise nights at JR's are great to show our kids what real cars were at one time and the past era their parents experienced.

Oh but it is so bad now because for a few hours a week that bygone era should not be experienced? Sounds like to me it's only the people that didn't have any fun or a life back then feels the same way now.

Maybe Lynch missed out on the fun back then?

It's not anyone's fault that these people didn't have a nice car and didn't hang out/have fun or wasn't in with the fun crowd back then. But I guess they still want to live a sad and miserable life after all these years. Goto Nashua on Main Street and cruise nights are a regular event. I know there is illegal parking, music, outdoor cafes and people having a good time there too but it brings alot of revenue into their city.

Hmmmmm, maybe Lynch should take a ride to Nashua in the summer. Lots of photo opportunities there!
Chucks Case is BS

Marlborough, MA

#99 Feb 14, 2012
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no ! So they will have to push their cars onto Main street before starting them? Maybe alot of people did not experience the muscle car era.
This was a time when bars were open with loud music late into the night EVERY NIGHT ! Cars were burning rubber and screeching all thru the night EVERY NIGHT ! There were no parking restrictions for most of the city.
This was a time when the norm was getting a steak bomb at 3am and hanging out at the parking lot where the commuter station is now. Loud music and plenty of good times. Nobody complained then.
The cruise nights at JR's are great to show our kids what real cars were at one time and the past era their parents experienced.
Oh but it is so bad now because for a few hours a week that bygone era should not be experienced? Sounds like to me it's only the people that didn't have any fun or a life back then feels the same way now.
Maybe Lynch missed out on the fun back then?
It's not anyone's fault that these people didn't have a nice car and didn't hang out/have fun or wasn't in with the fun crowd back then. But I guess they still want to live a sad and miserable life after all these years. Goto Nashua on Main Street and cruise nights are a regular event. I know there is illegal parking, music, outdoor cafes and people having a good time there too but it brings alot of revenue into their city.
Hmmmmm, maybe Lynch should take a ride to Nashua in the summer. Lots of photo opportunities there!
If mom and dad want their kiddies to experience the vehicles of our bygone days, they would be way better off taking the tikes over to Kimball's cruise nights. Now THAT is a real family atmosphere alright....no booze allowed; just plenty of ice cream and tasty delights....and a free train ride to boot.....and, no neighbors to be bothered by any noise....

There is nothing at all for a tike to do over at JR's Pub, and a parent would be a buffoon to take the kiddies there....

And, let me remind the Readers that one of JR's patrons drove up on the sidewalk while leaving JR's Pub last summer in a display of reckless driving, and plowed right into our new fancy shmancy metal fence over at the Fire Station; after consuming a snoutful of alcohol...a parent would be insane to bring their offspring over to JR's Pub and risk their lives with the unsafe driving that goes totally unchecked by the FPD...
Lynch support

Leominster, MA

#101 Feb 14, 2012
Chucks Case is BS wrote:
<quoted text>
If mom and dad want their kiddies to experience the vehicles of our bygone days, they would be way better off taking the tikes over to Kimball's cruise nights. Now THAT is a real family atmosphere alright....no booze allowed; just plenty of ice cream and tasty delights....and a free train ride to boot.....and, no neighbors to be bothered by any noise....
There is nothing at all for a tike to do over at JR's Pub, and a parent would be a buffoon to take the kiddies there....
And, let me remind the Readers that one of JR's patrons drove up on the sidewalk while leaving JR's Pub last summer in a display of reckless driving, and plowed right into our new fancy shmancy metal fence over at the Fire Station; after consuming a snoutful of alcohol...a parent would be insane to bring their offspring over to JR's Pub and risk their lives with the unsafe driving that goes totally unchecked by the FPD...
Not everyone can afford to go to Kimballs because they are on fixed incomes and have to pay a water bill. Are you a cop? Whats your name and address? We know who you are. Are you stll buying a motorhome for a pedophile?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#102 Feb 14, 2012
Chucks Case is BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! in your manic phase of your bipolar disorder, and obsessing about your old boyfriend again.

Don't forget-your husband is still with you. He can help you, if you wish. You-know-who isn't part of your life anymore, he's moved along, and having fun, why can't you? Get over it, girly.

Overuse of those ellipses again. They trivialize your attempt at making valid points. All the tailing off leaves the impression you sure are obsessed... Just can't stop thinking about it... SO much of him on your mind... Always coming back to him... How he betrayed you... How much your willing to spend to get back at him...

Paxil. It will probably help. It's helped friends of mine with the same kind of OCD you have.

Right?...
Bills Bait And Tackle

Lithuania

#103 Feb 14, 2012
I can't wait for the good weather again. Me and my SS 409 is getting itchy and in need of a scratch.
Stu Pitt

Fitchburg, MA

#104 Feb 15, 2012
Fitchburg does not have a sound ordinance. Not a good sign when your post can be rebuked with your first statement.
The Insider

Sagamore Beach, MA

#105 Feb 15, 2012
Chucks Case is BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimball's is not in Fitchburg?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 15 min EZlikeSunAM 17
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 4 hr The Insider 58
Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) 8 hr pedro 15
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 14 hr BillyBob 341
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... Dec 17 BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 17 kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Dec 17 kev lynch 134

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:53 pm PST