Is it OK to defamate Lynchs' and Gonz...
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#65 Feb 10, 2012
Looney tune wrote:
Zippity do da zippty, hey wait a minute. I understood everything he had to say. Then when Wong spoke it was all about numbers, facts and truth. She totally lost me I think a kangaroo just hopped off with my meds. Zippity do da zippity day...
I agree, she is a total math genius! She cut all services and raised every tax and fee. I can sort of see how she was able to save a few dollars!

You have alot of double talk BS though! You complain that Mylott didn't spend enough and then in the next sentence he spent too much! HUH?????

So, what you are saying if Mylott had paid $5 million to do the sewer system over then he would of left 413 Million in the red!?!?!?

Have you been downtown at all this year?? Not only isn't there any prostitutes on Main street, there is absolutely no one on Main street! Oh, lets sink Millions more into student housing that is not needed! Lightbulb!

The Johnsonian building doesn't even look like a blight as it matches the entire area! There are more boarded up store fronts this year. I know it is a reverse phycology lesson ,HUH??? Close all the stores down, board them up and then the community arts center will have something to draw on! Awesome! If only Fitchburg had a Wong 10 years ago!

When does the trash tax start???? Oh wait, i have another great idea; lets put McFly in charge of housing so we can have him talk down to people! Those dam people who lost their job couldn't even pay a mortgage, what a dead beat, HUH?

I have a good idea Mayor, Why don't you make it even more difficult for the elderly as you could raise even more money, huh???

I see this administration forcing elders out of their homes so that the city can collect more federal housing funds to house the elderly! And then the administration will cut back on feeding the elderly and make sure those meters outsidfe the senior center are on!

Great job as the area is so prosperous! Businesses, who needs them as there is Leominster that you can drive to! The FPD, just give them all raises, cut out the IA department as they have secured the talent of the cover up! Any citizen who files a complaint, we will just frame them, by the time their civil suit gets settled it will be under a different Mayor.

Mayor Wong, I have a great idea. Eliminate the DPW all together. People can clean the streets themselves. Hell they are already filling in pot holes with rocks! Lights? Why have any lights at all??

Without a DPW, we can just let all the grass die out and then we will not need to cut it!

Another one, ready? Just close down city hall all together!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#66 Feb 10, 2012
Lets take control of more property so that we can give it away to some millionaire from Boston! Instead of encouraging local banks to lend small businesses money lets make that millionairers portfolio look good by giving him a city block!

Hey the banks will see that the city trust this millionaire so they can secure 50 Million to renovate the building that we gave him. Great idea, I just hope it doesn't end up like the johnsonian building !

Lets build more buildings!! Why market Fitchburg for business at all?? Fuck the cost of doing business in Fitchburg is so dam high why would any entreprenuer want to invest in the city?? Great logic Mayor, I got ya! Why bother marketing the area! Good idea!!

Fitchburg has the highest insurance rate for businesses and car insurance in the state of Massachusetts!

When the Mayor sees blood she dives in for the operation! For example, there was an artical about two years ago that stated Fitchburg had low rates and low taxes!

That headline had Wong seeing dollar signs!!! Everything since has risen twice over!! Instead of capitalizing on this fact she turned the city into the not-feasible city to do business in!!

And then we have our license commission that will bend over backwards for certain businesses and close those that are filled with people!

When it was noticed that Venue was packing the place, the license commission set into motion an anti-business model! They had too many customers, don't they know that this is Fitchburg and that we only want businesses to have few clients and ones that are in our clique only!

Don't think that it was a coincidence that Bumbles had its doors locked nor the other bars on Main street. Have the license commission sniff out the competition! Fuck why stop there, make downtown a ghost town!!
Simple Jack

Leominster, MA

#67 Feb 10, 2012
If ifififif yu yu yuy ar ar a a a bril bril billiant bus bus bus business man Wha wha why don't you open a business on main stret?
Brilliance

Fitchburg, MA

#68 Feb 10, 2012
Simple Jack wrote:
If ifififif yu yu yuy ar ar a a a bril bril billiant bus bus bus business man Wha wha why don't you open a business on main stret?
After all the robberies, high insurance rates, high lease rates, high taxes, high utility rates and the fact that there are ZERO customers on main street??

LMAO! Maybe, I'll open a coffee shop? Do I need any customers? The only two convenient stores on main street are getting robbed every other day!

I attempted to open up a business but the city had all its money invested in defunked businesses with zero customer bases. LMAO

Then there was another business that I attempted to open and the clique got their tenacles in the way!

How does Romney make 21 Million a year for the past two years? Three years ago he was making just 11 Million a year!

Everyone is investing in jobs for citizens of India.

I predict a total stoppage in the US economy! I went to Lowes tonight and there was one other customer in the store! All that inventory sitting! How do they pay for the lights? Employees?

Things are going great for our economy! Just think if Romney was president? He may just put the treasury in India and all Americans can be unemployed then!

Here is a business idea for you. open a Police gear shop on Main street, maybe then it will get patroled and to stop the parking on the left side???
Hey dope

Fitchburg, MA

#69 Feb 11, 2012
Brilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
After all the robberies, high insurance rates, high lease rates, high taxes, high utility rates and the fact that there are ZERO customers on main street??
LMAO! Maybe, I'll open a coffee shop? Do I need any customers? The only two convenient stores on main street are getting robbed every other day!
I attempted to open up a business but the city had all its money invested in defunked businesses with zero customer bases. LMAO
Then there was another business that I attempted to open and the clique got their tenacles in the way!
How does Romney make 21 Million a year for the past two years? Three years ago he was making just 11 Million a year!
I predict a total stoppage in the US economy! I went to Lowes tonight and there was one other customer in the store! All that inventory sitting! How do they pay for the lights? Employees?
Things are going great for our economy! Just think if Romney was president? He may just put the treasury in India and all Americans can be unemployed then!
Here is a business idea for you. open a Police gear shop on Main street, maybe then it will get patroled and to stop the parking on the left side???
You cite all these problems and you try to link the problems to Romney. Look at the buffoon who is in the Whitehouse, look at the party who was in control of Congress up until a few years ago. At least try to be a little honest when you're assigning blame.
Zing

Fitchburg, MA

#70 Feb 11, 2012
Brilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... The guy who worrries about the survival of Fitchburg businesses does his shopping in Leominster!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#71 Feb 11, 2012
Brilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
So you tried to open a business on the city dime and were denied. I would assume the city did a risk assessment on you and you failed. Why didn't you apply for a business loan from a local bank? Could it have anything to do with the fact that your unemployed, on government assistance and have no credit? Is this just another reason your ran for Mayor?
Guido Fini-Petrolomini

Ayer, MA

#72 Feb 11, 2012
Hey Lynch:

Are you just naturally stupid, i.e. born that way or is the claptrap you continually spew the result of brain damage caused by mainlining some exotic "drug" like paint thinner or industrial strength glue?

BTW, I've been meaning to ask-on your YouTube video that dumb looking cap remains affixed to your skull. Was that an attempt to hide the scar from your lobotomy?

Location hidden

#73 Feb 11, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>So you tried to open a business on the city dime and were denied. I would assume the city did a risk assessment on you and you failed. Why didn't you apply for a business loan from a local bank? Could it have anything to do with the fact that your unemployed, on government assistance and have no credit? Is this just another reason your ran for Mayor?
Please excuse me, I meant "you're". So?
Kaslin

New Port Richey, FL

#74 Feb 13, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>So you tried to open a business on the city dime and were denied. I would assume the city did a risk assessment on you and you failed. Why didn't you apply for a business loan from a local bank? Could it have anything to do with the fact that your unemployed, on government assistance and have no credit? Is this just another reason your ran for Mayor?
I believe Mr. Lynch was looking for another government hand out and got his hand slapped. When someone spends the majority of their life dependent on the government they think they deserve more and more government handouts and develop that " but I'm entitled" mentality. Is it any wonder why he despises the wealthy and wants them to pay more and more for his dependency?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#75 Feb 13, 2012
Kaslin wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Mr. Lynch was looking for another government hand out and got his hand slapped. When someone spends the majority of their life dependent on the government they think they deserve more and more government handouts and develop that " but I'm entitled" mentality. Is it any wonder why he despises the wealthy and wants them to pay more and more for his dependency?
YOU HAVE NO CLUE! The wealthy pay a tax rate of 13%!!!!!! Anyone who makes under $100,000 pays 26%!!!!!!!!! Who do not have to be good in math to understand that the wealthy pays half of what the middle class/poor pays!

For example; Mitt Romney earned 21 Million per year the last two and 11 Million a year before that. Under the Bush tax cuts he recieved 2.7 Million extra. Do you think he used this 2.7 to hire illegal landscapers and painters?? He didn't even do that as he AGAIN invested in India and China!

So the more AMERICAN jobs that are outsourced to India Romney makes MILLIONS! The Bush tax cuts have been working in this fashion for over ten years!!!

The wealthy have single handidly tore down America! There are NO MORE job opportunities! The only job security is working for the state or local governments. They are even cuttingback on these positions!

Government is needed in order to force the wealthy to invest in America! The Republicans continue to protect the Bush tax cuts as they have held hostage unemployment benefits up and other assitance programs. The Republicans have OBSTRUCTED all Pro-AMERICAN JOBS bills!!!!!
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#76 Feb 13, 2012
Stamos wrote:
He was treated just like anyone else when it comes to looking for money. He has no collateral, no business history, a felony record, several pending court cases, no income other than his welfare check. He seems to think that just because he claims to bring jobs he should get a loan. If the city had given him a dime based on nhis background I would have investigated the city. They did there job and protected the taxpayers interest and he's not smart enough to understand that. He hates cops, because he killed someone, now its the mayor because she put the city back in the black and didn't give him a loan. She made painfull cuts, she did what she needed to do to protect the city from financial ruin. He's just to stupid to understand that.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#77 Feb 13, 2012
Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>He was treated just like anyone else when it comes to looking for money. He has no collateral, no business history, a felony record, several pending court cases, no income other than his welfare check. He seems to think that just because he claims to bring jobs he should get a loan. If the city had given him a dime based on nhis background I would have investigated the city. They did there job and protected the taxpayers interest and he's not smart enough to understand that. He hates cops, because he killed someone, now its the mayor because she put the city back in the black and didn't give him a loan. She made painfull cuts, she did what she needed to do to protect the city from financial ruin. He's just to stupid to understand that.
There was no "pending court cases" but for the PHONY, ILLEGAL ones that are pending now!! These charges are FAKE!! It is a travesty of justice! The city isn't worried about the tax payers money being spent to prosecute FAKE charges against a citizen??? If their is a lawsuit then the city insuarance companies have to pay Millions for this travesty and rightfully so!

Lynch didn't kill anyone! He was involved in a donnybrook over 20 yrs ago, the victim in that case was stabbed outside of Lynchs' presence. his co-defendants were found NOT GUILTY to what Lynch had plead guilty to before hand due to circumstances. This outcome was forseen and mitigated by Lynch for his co-defendants as the "joint venture theory" was being wrongly brought as a jury declared unanimously!

Lynch has plenty of business experience. Collateral would have brought him to a local bank. The block grant funding is meant to assist individuals like Lynch! This funding is a LOAN!!!!! Lynchs' business plans create jobs and keep them long term. The block grant funding has funded defunct businesses up and down Main street that do not have a supporting customer base.

Lynch did not take investor money due to the overwhelming interest rates involved. Such interests rates would have overwhelmed operational costs!

I can tell by your "inside" information that you had a hand in this decision. You may even be Mayor Wong with your account of things.

I would like to ask, why then does the city support defunct businesses? The Mayor has cut ALL services to their bare bone as the tax payers' cars get damaged by massive pot holes which the city will not reimburse for? Then her administration has overseen EVERY tax and rate increase that has burdened EVERY citizen within Fitchburg!

In the Lynch circumstances the city has shown neglect and has protected unaccountability as it has protected injustices being exercised against Lynch and his family.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#78 Feb 13, 2012
Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>He was treated just like anyone else when it comes to looking for money. He has no collateral, no business history, a felony record, several pending court cases, no income other than his welfare check. He seems to think that just because he claims to bring jobs he should get a loan. If the city had given him a dime based on nhis background I would have investigated the city. They did there job and protected the taxpayers interest and he's not smart enough to understand that. He hates cops, because he killed someone, now its the mayor because she put the city back in the black and didn't give him a loan. She made painfull cuts, she did what she needed to do to protect the city from financial ruin. He's just to stupid to understand that.
Felony record? Lynchs' record is from 20-26 yrs ago! You are attempting to portray Lynchs' character as is being attempted by these bogus charges as being violent.

You sound like the license commission who stated that they have to examine character of the person and to examine their potential clientele. They also stated that they have to focast their possible success and feasibility. This is a violation of the constitution. Unfortunately No one holds these commisions and boards accountable for their statements such as these.

If I was Mayor I would fire the board for these comments alone! Fitchburg needs to encourage businesses. I do not particarly like rap musice but that doesn't make it acceptable for me to condem it official through policy! I like Jazz, some people hate Jazz.

Fitchburg has an anti-business energy within local government. Why do you avoid the fact that Fitchburg was recently(3 years ago)reported to be the most economic place to live? Now it is the opposite, it is expensive, it has the highest cost of doing business rates, highest insurance rates, highest utility rates and the highest crime rate in the area; Hence all the plywooded storefronts!!!
fitchburg

Leominster, MA

#79 Feb 13, 2012
I can't believe this crap....Lynch, the reason why Fitchburg is the way it is is because there are too many blood sucking leeches like you that we have to pay for. Why don't you shut the f up and get a job.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#80 Feb 13, 2012
fitchburg wrote:
I can't believe this crap....Lynch, the reason why Fitchburg is the way it is is because there are too many blood sucking leeches like you that we have to pay for. Why don't you shut the f up and get a job.
"we have to pay for"

Really? You must make a lot of money! Seriously, what is your job title?

You can state your job title without any one knowing who you are! What is your job title?

You do not pay for me at all!
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#81 Feb 13, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Felony record? Lynchs' record is from 20-26 yrs ago! You are attempting to portray Lynchs' character as is being attempted by these bogus charges as being violent.
You sound like the license commission who stated that they have to examine character of the person and to examine their potential clientele. They also stated that they have to focast their possible success and feasibility. This is a violation of the constitution. Unfortunately No one holds these commisions and boards accountable for their statements such as these.
If I was Mayor I would fire the board for these comments alone! Fitchburg needs to encourage businesses. I do not particarly like rap musice but that doesn't make it acceptable for me to condem it official through policy! I like Jazz, some people hate Jazz.
Fitchburg has an anti-business energy within local government. Why do you avoid the fact that Fitchburg was recently(3 years ago)reported to be the most economic place to live? Now it is the opposite, it is expensive, it has the highest cost of doing business rates, highest insurance rates, highest utility rates and the highest crime rate in the area; Hence all the plywooded storefronts!!!
Remember, you killed someone 20 years ago, its a felony that stays on your record and follows you around for the rest of your life. Like it or not that is the way it is. Somebody gets pulled over for DUI for the second time and the 1st one happend 20 years ago they treat it as it happened yesterday. There is no statute of limitations on criminal records. And what the hell does rap music have to do with anything? if you are referring to Venues, it was shut due to the problem that it attracted, stabbings, fights, drugs, gang activity. If the owners can't control the business then they shouldn't be in business. The city did the right thing in closing it.
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#82 Feb 13, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
"we have to pay for"
You can state your job title without any one knowing who you are! What is your job title?
It isn't any of your business what someone does for a job or how much they make. What everjob title he/she has weather it is cleaning toilets or a CEO they have a right to there opinion and have a right to disagree with you as most, exuse me, all of us do here.
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#83 Feb 13, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
"we have to pay for"
The point he/she is making for someone sucking of the system and not even trying to better yourself you have no right to bitch. There are many people who are on welfare or unemployment due to unfortunate circumstances beyound their control and are working to get back to taking care of themselves. Unlike you who is just a lazy good for nothing twat who does nothing but suck off the system and other people and has the nerve to complain.

Location hidden

#85 Feb 13, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Venues! You mean that wonderful Fitchburg bar/restaurant that use to cater too patron's who refer to themselves as Fn [email protected]@#rs...Real nice bunch there. Know wonder why Fitchburg has become the breeding ground for gang bangers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RbvQz5_t31kXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I guess if your black or puerto rican now you get a pass when it come's to calling someone a F'n N####r
Oh Yeah! And where they let thier patrons SMOKE WEED.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch makes Turtleboy Headlines once again 12 hr Nick 22
Another Monday Has Come And Gone (Apr '17) Mon Vince Barnes 49
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) Mon Peaches 12
Kevin Lynch's explanation for events in Fitchburg Oct 14 Karl Hungus 4
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Oct 12 Lynch For Blob 486
News Fitchburg police: Gang member shot at man who d... (Jul '08) Oct 10 Barney Fife 109
Liar, Blowhard, Nut. Oct 9 Five Iron 1

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages