Is it OK to defamate Lynchs' and Gonz...
Lynch

Claremont, NH

#44 Feb 8, 2012
NO I'M NOT A POO-POO HEAD, YOU'RE A POO-POO HEAD!! I'M A RETARD!! GET IT STRAIGHT (wait a minute, I'm not straight either) STOP DEFAMATING ME!! WHY YOU......OOOH, MOMMY!!!
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#45 Feb 8, 2012
Geeze Dave, you have that pretty damn close...I'll practice and get better, I promise...I really will try.
Cleghorn Dave

Leominster, MA

#46 Feb 8, 2012
Lynch wrote:
NO I'M NOT A POO-POO HEAD, YOU'RE A POO-POO HEAD!! I'M A RETARD!! GET IT STRAIGHT (wait a minute, I'm not straight either) STOP DEFAMATING ME!! WHY YOU......OOOH, MOMMY!!!
You are pretty close but there are other skills you have to learn like this one. You liar, you called me a liar but you are a liar we never lied about liars you liar...I'm taking you to court for desicating me!
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#47 Feb 8, 2012
How bout this...

I think that rogue cops are bad but good cops are good, and I hate cops but like cops, and I think that the cops on the FPD should be let go so we can replace them with good cops that I like, but it isn't the cops fault, Fitchburg is a good place but it is a bad place, and I think the airport should be moved cause its an airport and I can't fly a plane but I could if I tried cause I learn everything really fast and I was really good in math, but I can't work cause I have a bad back and my D is short but david likes it and I think the car storage place is bad cause they weren't very nice but its a pretty building and Fitchburg is good but mayor Wong is bad and she looks down on people and I didn't really kill that guy I was just pretending and pled guilty because I needed to do that to make it easier on my parents and I sure hope they don't park illegally at JR's cause I don't like getting my ass kicked and I haven't been in a fight in a long time but the fight I was in was a Donneybrook and you know how things go in a Donneybrook and did I tell you I learn things really fast and I could become an airline pilot in two months if I really put my mind to it cause I'm Kevin Lynch.
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#48 Feb 8, 2012
and....I'm taking you all to court as soon as I find out who you are cause I'm sick of you rumornating me and my lovely character, isn't he fine he is such a good boy and the fire department does a good job but the police department went rogue and I don't like rogue cops they are bad but I do like good cops because they are good and I don't like whench's cause they are bad and its ok to kick someone in the head if you are in a Donneybrook cause in a Donneybrook noone is at fault it is just a bad situation and it wasn't my fault so stop germinating me or I will sue I will cause I can and I will I'm telling my Mommy and you can't say bad things about her cause she is my Mommy ya here.
Chucks Case is BS

Marlborough, MA

#49 Feb 8, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
How bout this...
I think that rogue cops are bad but good cops are good, and I hate cops but like cops, and I think that the cops on the FPD should be let go so we can replace them with good cops that I like, but it isn't the cops fault, Fitchburg is a good place but it is a bad place, and I think the airport should be moved cause its an airport and I can't fly a plane but I could if I tried cause I learn everything really fast and I was really good in math, but I can't work cause I have a bad back and my D is short but david likes it and I think the car storage place is bad cause they weren't very nice but its a pretty building and Fitchburg is good but mayor Wong is bad and she looks down on people and I didn't really kill that guy I was just pretending and pled guilty because I needed to do that to make it easier on my parents and I sure hope they don't park illegally at JR's cause I don't like getting my ass kicked and I haven't been in a fight in a long time but the fight I was in was a Donneybrook and you know how things go in a Donneybrook and did I tell you I learn things really fast and I could become an airline pilot in two months if I really put my mind to it cause I'm Kevin Lynch.
Now that was funny. Good post!

Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#50 Feb 8, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!! You give me too much credit. I have no influence or network at all, I just have my brain that tells me you are a complete moron, and because thousands and thousands of others in Fitchburg have a brain, you don't stand a chance. The voters in Fitchburg will prevent you from ever coming close to being mayor.
Spend all the money you want, setup all the signs you can, knock on as many doors as you like, but you will NEVER BE MAYOR OF FITCHBURG.
You've said numerous times that your competitors outspent you, but that has NOTHING to do with the results of your campaign. YOU ARE THE REASON YOU WILL NEVER BE MAYOR. You will never be able to change that fact.
I would have never thought a person that is outside of a hospital for people with mental illness could be so fucked up, but you have certainly proven me wrong. You are one totally messed up person dude. You really don't think that anyone in their right mind would give you their real information...you are a time bomb.
If you ever showed up at my house and threatened my family or represented any kind of threat, I would have to put you down like a rabid animal.
My issues were put on the table and discussed! Fitchburg needs more of this! After the debate, Wong and Solomito came up to me and stated "it was great to hear you, you said a lot of things that no one has had the courage to state!"

Those statements alone made it worth it! In your little head it is all about winning! Not in mine! I didn't run for Mayor because I wanted the position! I ran because the people of Fitchburg have been getting the shaft on a constant basis! There still is nobody representing them!

No one wants to shake the cart! No one wants to fight gigantic city hall and it's good ole boy network!

Fitchburg is in dire straights! If I was Mayor I would change Fitchburg for the positive! This is FACT! I have the guts and determination! I want a better and safer Fitchburg!

Tell me, what has gotten done within Fitchburg that is good??? Higher taxes? Higher fees? Higher rates?? Where is the representation? Bow to the University; mentality? You people will keep Fitchburg in the mud if you have your way!

Businesses are leaving by the dozen either before or after they are robbed by crooks and the city!! Driving businesses out is good logic? Closing a bar room that brings in consumer spenders? You people focused on Venues collectively because you didn't like the clientele! This is right??? Even the license board admitted to this behavior! It is accepted in Fitchburg!!!! This is why Fitchburg is in the dumps!!!!! I will still try as I believe the honest effort is worth it!

Let people live their lives!!!!!! LET LIVE!!!! Stop pointing the finger of blame and stop voting for the same do nothings!!!!!! All people within Fitchburg deserve respect! We differ on this FACT!
Right on

Leominster, MA

#51 Feb 9, 2012
He's right. People don't go to a job interview to get the job. They go so the person who gets the job can tell them what a good sport they are.
Tricky

Leominster, MA

#52 Feb 9, 2012
I get it it's a trick question. Don't you have to have character first to be 'defamated'. You may be a character but that doesn't mean you have character.
Lynch Mob

Westbrook, ME

#53 Feb 9, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
My issues were put on the table and discussed! Fitchburg needs more of this! After the debate, Wong and Solomito came up to me and stated "it was great to hear you, you said a lot of things that no one has had the courage to state!"
Those statements alone made it worth it! In your little head it is all about winning! Not in mine! I didn't run for Mayor because I wanted the position! I ran because the people of Fitchburg have been getting the shaft on a constant basis! There still is nobody representing them!
No one wants to shake the cart! No one wants to fight gigantic city hall and it's good ole boy network!
Fitchburg is in dire straights! If I was Mayor I would change Fitchburg for the positive! This is FACT! I have the guts and determination! I want a better and safer Fitchburg!
Tell me, what has gotten done within Fitchburg that is good??? Higher taxes? Higher fees? Higher rates?? Where is the representation? Bow to the University; mentality? You people will keep Fitchburg in the mud if you have your way!
Businesses are leaving by the dozen either before or after they are robbed by crooks and the city!! Driving businesses out is good logic? Closing a bar room that brings in consumer spenders? You people focused on Venues collectively because you didn't like the clientele! This is right??? Even the license board admitted to this behavior! It is accepted in Fitchburg!!!! This is why Fitchburg is in the dumps!!!!! I will still try as I believe the honest effort is worth it!
Let people live their lives!!!!!! LET LIVE!!!! Stop pointing the finger of blame and stop voting for the same do nothings!!!!!! All people within Fitchburg deserve respect! We differ on this FACT!
blah. blah, blah,blah, yada, yada, yada, and you focused on JR's and Tasca because you hate cops. Fitchburg closed a bar that invited drug dealers, gang activity and violence. Your type of crowd.
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#55 Feb 9, 2012
You asked the question, "What has gotten done in Fitchburg that is good?" Even though that is some more of you awful English grammar and you won't understand, because it has already been explained to you numerous times, I will try once more...

Wong took office from that moron Mylott thinking that Fitchburg had a $ 1,000,000 deficit, no money in the emergency fund, an awful bond rating for borrowing money, and union contracts that provided pensions and other things that are unsustainable.

She soon discovered the city had a $ 8,000,000 deficit instead of $ 1,000,000, which is almost 9% of the entire city budget. The police department had issues and needed someone from outside of the department to find out what was happening inside. The economy went into the tank, taking our home values with it, and Massachusetts continued to reduce and cutoff sources of "Local Aid" that cities and towns need to supplement the taxation on residents to run the city. Meanwhile, it was also discovered that Unitil was charging the city for lights that were not operational among other charges that were more than what the city should be paying for street lights.

We all know what our economy has brought us, but Fitchburg no longer has a deficit...SHE made 8 million dollars of debt go away!!

We have an improved bond rating so we won't get totally scalped when we have to borrow money!

We have a tiny emergency fund instead of nothing for an absolute emergency!

We have a police chief that has made some improvements in the police department, although I completely disagree with his stance on Class A permits for law abiding citizens, because he said he won't issue them.

We FINALLY have a process in place for reworking the sewer system that our city has never addressed and it is costing us dearly because the city council along with numerous mayors in the past kept putting it off...now it is very painful...shame on the city council...they should all lose their jobs!!

We have union contracts that are more sustainable but still have a long way to go, but maybe won't immediately bankrupt us.

and she did this within the last several years.

YOU want to decimate the police department, move the airport, have a parade and christmas lights, hire your buddies for positions of power, etc. etc. etc.

You are a joke and can't even take care of yourself without the taxpayers...you have no ability, skills, knowledge, or moral character to be in a position of power...pretty simple.
Simple Jack

Leominster, MA

#56 Feb 9, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to see all of your ideas from your speach taken seriously. Like I want to bu bu bu bu bu bu build a connector or it it it it it it it's time to put away the rubber stamp. I I I I think we should. Just give it up already. None of the things you proposed makes sense or are happening.
Lynch Mob

Westbrook, ME

#57 Feb 9, 2012
Simple Jack wrote:
<quoted text>It's good to see all of your ideas from your speach taken seriously. Like I want to bu bu bu bu bu bu build a connector or it it it it it it it's time to put away the rubber stamp. I I I I think we should. Just give it up already. None of the things you proposed makes sense or are happening.
Don't forget about mo mo mo mo mo mo moving the ai ai ai ai ai ai airport.
Simple Jack

Leominster, MA

#58 Feb 9, 2012
S s s s s somme p p p p people are on f f f fixed i i i i incomes.
All is crazy

United States

#59 Feb 10, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
Lynch,
You just don't get it do you? Once you entered the political arena, you opened yourself up to public scrutiny. You cannot sue anyone for making public statements that are true about you. You are a worthless piece of cow dung, and thats the truth.
You have no character to defame you moron!! You are a criminal and someone with huge anger management issues. You crave attention...any kind of attention, so you continue to open yourself up to this. You have slandered numerous professional people and expect respect in return...dream on moron!!
From all I am reading, I have to agree totally with you. If he ran for office.....how did he think the things he did would not become a matter of puplic record? So, is it true that he killed someone? And he wants to hold a public office? His last name is not Kennedy, so i do not see that happening.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#60 Feb 10, 2012
Guido Fini-Petrolomini wrote:
Is "DEFAMATE" actually a word?
I checked three separate dictionaries and could not locate it.
The loon in the flesh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cbybzWB_mJwXX&feature=rel ated
You're not friggin kidding. I don't believe even a teleprompter could have helped this loon out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#61 Feb 10, 2012
It's no coincidence the invented word "defamate" is so close to "defecate." Freudian slip to the nth degree.

I sure would say it's OK to defecate on him. Feces are his medium. He just keeps flinging shite around, shiteing everywhere,(and having everyone else cleaning up after him) and eating shite sandwiches.

So yes, it's ok to defecate their character. They're like "Chuck's Case is BS." They're just shite-artists, They like shite, they eat shite, they live in shite, so keep giving them more shite.

Looney tune

Leominster, MA

#62 Feb 10, 2012
Zippity do da zippty, hey wait a minute. I understood everything he had to say. Then when Wong spoke it was all about numbers, facts and truth. She totally lost me I think a kangaroo just hopped off with my meds. Zippity do da zippity day...
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#63 Feb 10, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to make a correction. I meant to state that "Wong and Solomito supportors" came up to me. SORRY for the mistake as some took it that I was stating Wong and Solomito themselves! Sorry, didn;t mean to confuse you all!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#64 Feb 10, 2012
Simple Jack wrote:
<quoted text>It's good to see all of your ideas from your speach taken seriously. Like I want to bu bu bu bu bu bu build a connector or it it it it it it it's time to put away the rubber stamp. I I I I think we should. Just give it up already. None of the things you proposed makes sense or are happening.
You are right! We have the same old same old BS. Nothing gets done as it only gets worse, great job!! LMAO

Now Wong will have them paint on more plywooded business! They are not closing businesses for it isn't plywood on their windows it is Canvass for art work!! I'm a genius!! Raise taxes and cut services; look money!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concerned Fitchburg residents get tour of propo... 3 hr David Lynch 12
Just Another Monday Wed Lynch for Cow Dung 2
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... Dec 7 Medal of Truth 7
Help Feed Our Community (HFOC) Dec 6 Tami 1
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Dec 6 Fat Stevie 85
Uncle Remus Dec 6 Irvine 1
News Fitchburg man and Worcester woman pronounced de... (Jul '10) Dec 5 Mom to Tom 27

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages