Is it OK to defamate Lynchs' and Gonzalezs' character?

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of136
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

lynch is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
He states publicly that he owes his victim's family nothing, and yet he wonders why law abiding citizens have something to say.
He goes onto a person's personal page and spreads false stories and he thinks he can sue! The guy is as crazy as a bed bug.
I wonder if he is suing Chief DeMoura for putting out a hit on him?
Bring it! Don't sing it, stop hiding behind the badge that you use to harrass!

Chief Demoura never put a hit out on me from what I know! His co-worker did!!!!!! FACT!!!! Taken the polygraph will they?? NO NO NO!!! Because they lie!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Just Facts wrote:
WOW!!! Lynch is off his meds again....yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeehhhhh hhhaaaaaaaaaa
Look at him go, its like his head is going to spin right off.
Mommy...Mommy, they're calling me awful names again....wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaa
Grow a backbone and be a man for once...quit wasting the taxpayers money and time in court for frivilous prosecutions you cry baby. Just because lawyers continue to say you can sue anyone for any reason doesn't mean you should.
Face this fact Kevin...nobody likes you or wants you as a mayor or any other position of power. We think you're a joke and will NEVER allow you in a position of power in Fitchburg.
You're done, cooked, spent, fried, finished, Kaput...
get it?
LMAO! "Face this fact Kevin...nobody likes you or wants you as a mayor or any other position of power. We think you're a joke and will NEVER allow you in a position of power in Fitchburg."

Never allow me?? LMAO, doesn't my track record tell you that I don't care what you think? You assisted in the illegal/criminal framing of Dave and I ! That didn't stop me! You have been harrassing everyone around me, and that didn't stop me!

I am running for Mayor again! I have just began! It has been rocky but I am deep into planning stages of making a difference for a better and safer Fitchburg!

Hey smart one! I just moved to Fitchburg within a year of running for Mayor! I spent $600 total! I never organized a campaign due I will give you credit for that!! So pat yourselves on the back!!

You succeeded in the short term of destroying my campaign! You will not again as I have plans on running again! You will see!

One thing you can count on with me is I don't lie!!!! You will see the signs. I will campaign often starting this year so that I can meet all the citizens of Fitchburg.

Your little group did well on keeping me from campaigning! You will not this time! And Remember that you didn't do it due to my past record, you did it through illegal means!

You cost us tens of thousands I will give you that too but I will guarantee you that you will pay ten fold financially for that! We see the "good ole boy network", we see the red faces!! Drink, smirk and be corrupt all you want as you are being watched and will be held accountable!

Your little network and little it is, is wide spread throughout the politics of Fitchburg but there are those beside you that are tired of your corrupt ways!
Oh no

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0...

Another definition people should be aware of
Looney Tune

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Zippity do da zippity day, hey wait a minute! Who's that guy looking at me in the bathroom mirror!!!! He looks just like me. Oh well, where did I put those meds? Zippity do da zippity day...
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

7

5

5

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! "Face this fact Kevin...nobody likes you or wants you as a mayor or any other position of power. We think you're a joke and will NEVER allow you in a position of power in Fitchburg."
Never allow me?? LMAO, doesn't my track record tell you that I don't care what you think? You assisted in the illegal/criminal framing of Dave and I ! That didn't stop me! You have been harrassing everyone around me, and that didn't stop me!
I am running for Mayor again! I have just began! It has been rocky but I am deep into planning stages of making a difference for a better and safer Fitchburg!
Hey smart one! I just moved to Fitchburg within a year of running for Mayor! I spent $600 total! I never organized a campaign due I will give you credit for that!! So pat yourselves on the back!!
You succeeded in the short term of destroying my campaign! You will not again as I have plans on running again! You will see!
One thing you can count on with me is I don't lie!!!! You will see the signs. I will campaign often starting this year so that I can meet all the citizens of Fitchburg.
Your little group did well on keeping me from campaigning! You will not this time! And Remember that you didn't do it due to my past record, you did it through illegal means!
You cost us tens of thousands I will give you that too but I will guarantee you that you will pay ten fold financially for that! We see the "good ole boy network", we see the red faces!! Drink, smirk and be corrupt all you want as you are being watched and will be held accountable!
Your little network and little it is, is wide spread throughout the politics of Fitchburg but there are those beside you that are tired of your corrupt ways!
Wow!!! You give me too much credit. I have no influence or network at all, I just have my brain that tells me you are a complete moron, and because thousands and thousands of others in Fitchburg have a brain, you don't stand a chance. The voters in Fitchburg will prevent you from ever coming close to being mayor.

Spend all the money you want, setup all the signs you can, knock on as many doors as you like, but you will NEVER BE MAYOR OF FITCHBURG.

You've said numerous times that your competitors outspent you, but that has NOTHING to do with the results of your campaign. YOU ARE THE REASON YOU WILL NEVER BE MAYOR. You will never be able to change that fact.

I would have never thought a person that is outside of a hospital for people with mental illness could be so fucked up, but you have certainly proven me wrong. You are one totally messed up person dude. You really don't think that anyone in their right mind would give you their real information...you are a time bomb.

If you ever showed up at my house and threatened my family or represented any kind of threat, I would have to put you down like a rabid animal.
Thavage

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I can't watch that youtube video anymore. I don't care if they gave you a stool to stand on. You looked dashing with that fashionable hat and your strong words. It makes me feel funny in my pants and makes me want to buy a ferret and stick it where the sun don't shine. You are the BEST!
The Insider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
If you feel that it is OK to defamate these guys character due to the fact that they have past CORIs then send Lynch a letter with your name, address and other information such as your Identification on Topix and Forum which you post under!
It is obvious that there are a group of individuals out here whom have defamated their characters. These guys will be filing a defamation law suit against Debbie G. This case will be public accessible! Enough is Enough! She and others have crossed the line!
If you feel so strongly Stamos 'the person from Leominster and the person from Maine that you can continue to defamate these two guys character then send your info to Lynch so proper civil suits can be filed!
There are certain people out here who have purposefully and knowingly posted false lies against Lynch and Gonzalez! There is freedom of speech and then their is direct, purposeful harrassment pertaining to someones sexual identity or their character!
Mr. Lynchs' last physical fight was in 1992 ! This is 20 years ago! If you feel that you can constantly defamate Lynchs' character in reference to 20 yrs ago then "PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND SEND YOUR INFORMATION TO LYNCH SO HE CAN FILE SUIT!"
Debbie, you have been posting innuendos and lies on here for far too long! We will see you in court!! We told you that Enough was Enough! You think that you can continue to state things about "young boys" out here in reference to Lynch?? We no lonbger care if you are broke! We are suing you!
It is not "send your information to Lynch" it is "send you information to myself."

Talking in "third person" about yourself is a sure sign and symptom of a mental illness.
Cleghorn Dave

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

1

The simple answer is yes. You state that you have only lived in Fitchburg for a year but you should be Mayor? In this year you have been more of a problem than a solution. What have you done besides leach off of the Government and your parents and go back to jail. WOW you staked out a parking spot and waited until someone parked in it. Do Fitchburg a favor and move.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Geeze, I forgot to answer the simple question we are being asked...is it OK to defamate (whatever the hell that means) your character and the character of your butt buddy.

YES, IT IS OK.
Cleghorn Dave

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

I'm sorry if I seem harsh but the truth sometimes hurts. You don't contribute anything and in fact you try to destroy anything possitive happening in the city. Do the city a favor and buy a bus ticket and leave. One year of you is one to many. You claim to be a business expert but you have never even had a job. I'm sorry for the rant but this guy pisses me off. I have worked for what I have, what have you done? Take the last bus out and never look back please. I will even buy the ticket for you.
Lynch Mob

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Yes, it ok to "defamate" your character. This past year after reading all your ignorant rants you have proved to the people of Fitchburg that you have no character. You are the one who has been making accusations against members of the FPD and City Hall. You mention names and accuse them of wrong doing without any proof what so ever. You will never be elected to any political office, anywhere at anytime. If anyone has a case of defamation of character it would be Mayor Wong, Tasca, Chief DeMoura, Offc. McNamara, the list is endless. You have impersonated a federal agent on numerous occations on this forum. All anyone has to to do is pull up all your comments under the many names you use and you would be the one facing charges. You are disturbed and need to be placed in secure facility where you will get proper care. As far as you pal Gonzalas, your the one who dragged him into the situation your in. Some friend you are. I'm sure if he has read any of these topix comments you have made he would have beat your useless @ss long ago.
Merriam Webster

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Defamate is not a word. Defame is a word. Defamation is a word. Defamate is not a word.

Retard is a word.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Lynch, you spent $600 on your Mayoral campaign effort, where are you getting the money for all these lawsuits?

If it's not JRís, its Tasca, if it's not Tasca it McNamara, If itís not McNamara itís the Police Chief. If it's not the Police Chief, it's the Mayor. If it's not the Mayor it's the courts. If it's not the courts it's the Judge. If itís not the Judge it Stamos, If itís not Stamos itís AAA, if itís not AAA itís Just Facts, if itís not Just Facts itís the Insider, if itís not the Insider itís the Whench, if itís not the Whench itís Leominster, and on and on and on it goes where nobody knows.

Is there some other source of income that you have been keeping away from us voters Lynch? Because next time you run for Mayor I will be demanding you release a copy of your tax returns.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Guido Fini-Petrolomini wrote:
Is "DEFAMATE" actually a word?
I checked three separate dictionaries and could not locate it.
The loon in the flesh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It's right up there with his other looney threads..

"He would you vote for if special election is held in Fitchburg for Mayor"

"Public Safety is enherited and dependent to Honesty and Trust"
Lynch Mob

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Stamos wrote:
Lynch, you spent $600 on your Mayoral campaign effort, where are you getting the money for all these lawsuits?
If it's not JRís, its Tasca, if it's not Tasca it McNamara, If itís not McNamara itís the Police Chief. If it's not the Police Chief, it's the Mayor. If it's not the Mayor it's the courts. If it's not the courts it's the Judge. If itís not the Judge it Stamos, If itís not Stamos itís AAA, if itís not AAA itís Just Facts, if itís not Just Facts itís the Insider, if itís not the Insider itís the Whench, if itís not the Whench itís Leominster, and on and on and on it goes where nobody knows.
Is there some other source of income that you have been keeping away from us voters Lynch? Because next time you run for Mayor I will be demanding you release a copy of your tax returns.
Lynch could have spent $500k it still wouldn't have gotten him any more votes. In fact it would have caused the local media to look more into his personal life, including his rants on this forum. Canidates like Wong and Solomito hire the kind of people who are experienced at managing campaigns, its their job to dig up dirt on opponents and in Lynch's case there is plenty of it. What we are reading about Lynch on this forum would have ended up in the local papers very quickly if Wong or Solomito felt that Lynch was a threat.
Yes

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Guido Fini-Petrolomini wrote:
Is "DEFAMATE" actually a word?
I checked three separate dictionaries and could not locate it.
The loon in the flesh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It is a real word you have to know where to look try the Lynchonary. He makes words up all the time.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Feb 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
If you feel that it is OK to defamate these guys character due to the fact that they have past CORIs then send Lynch a letter with your name, address and other information such as your Identification on Topix and Forum which you post under!
It is obvious that there are a group of individuals out here whom have defamated their characters. These guys will be filing a defamation law suit against Debbie G. This case will be public accessible! Enough is Enough! She and others have crossed the line!
If you feel so strongly Stamos 'the person from Leominster and the person from Maine that you can continue to defamate these two guys character then send your info to Lynch so proper civil suits can be filed!
There are certain people out here who have purposefully and knowingly posted false lies against Lynch and Gonzalez! There is freedom of speech and then their is direct, purposeful harrassment pertaining to someones sexual identity or their character!
Mr. Lynchs' last physical fight was in 1992 ! This is 20 years ago! If you feel that you can constantly defamate Lynchs' character in reference to 20 yrs ago then "PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND SEND YOUR INFORMATION TO LYNCH SO HE CAN FILE SUIT!"
Debbie, you have been posting innuendos and lies on here for far too long! We will see you in court!! We told you that Enough was Enough! You think that you can continue to state things about "young boys" out here in reference to Lynch?? We no lonbger care if you are broke! We are suing you!
Once again Lynch, this thread youíve created like many others exemplifies just how void of logic and how grossly undeveloped your thought process is. How anyone could spend several years on these anonymous forums accusing abusing and condemning individuals by name and then actually question, and threaten others with lawsuits for defamation (or as you call it ďdefamate) of character is simply bizarre.

Thereís a difference between being concerned and reckless Lynch, and thereís a difference between being anxious and obsessed. And your behavior for the past several years now clearly has been the latter of the two.

Like everyone else you have every right filing complaints, but filing those complaints gives you no right to either obsess over nor stalk anyone that you believe in your own little twisted mind is corrupt and unethical.

The many people youíve named and accused of corruption for years now on these anonymous threads Lynch have rights too and they also have the right to defend themselves in a court of law for such serious accusations. Just like you they are innocent until proven guilty by our court of law and they should not be subjected to having to defend themselves on some local anonymous internet forum where some x-con with political aspirations has been continually taunting and condemning them with unproven offenses for several years. I realize that x-con label touches a nerve with you and is an unpleasant fact but you clearly meet the criterion that defines it.

Now process these facts Lynch;

It is you who has spent several years accusing, abusing and defaming individuals by name on these anonymous forums.

It is you who chose to run a political campaign on these anonymous threads after several years of abusing and condemning those individuals.

And it is you who opened the door for anonymous political vetting.
Cleghorn Dave

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Feb 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

It's funny in a bad way. Stamos can call me an idiot and I can call just facts an azzhole but if anyone says anything to Lynch he wants a lawsuit? Guess what Stamos I think you like to eat gooney birds that fly out of a penguins ass. Lets settle this in court.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Feb 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Azzhole? I'm an Azzhole Dave?

I'll see you in court buddy!!

Did I sound like Lynch...damn, I'll have to work on that.
Flat Stanley

Claremont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Feb 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

what the? I believe the word you're looking for is DEFAME. But anyway, this Lynch character is one-way. Anyone who took the time to read through the endless threads here would see that Lynch likes to throw sand, too. So go ahead, everyone, throw some sand, too. Hey Lynchie winchie you're a poo-poo head and your mother is the queen poo-poo head. That's fun!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of136
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Terrible Fear of Paying the Poor Too Much 3 hr Resident 5
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 4 hr Kundrot dionkie 4,677
Cold case is getting fresh look - Sentinel & En... (Dec '09) 7 hr confused 56
DCF workers picket over 'caseload crisis' 8 hr Jtn 15
Fitchburg rallies for 'proper' burial of Jeremi... 10 hr Donna B 2
Body found by highway is missing Massachusetts boy 21 hr Chris 23
Harrassing of me has timely stopped 22 hr Jtn 54
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••