Bush interviews admits to a failing economy pre-Obama

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 21, 2012
Flip Flopping Mitt

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Oct 21, 2012
In Both of these interviews Bush has admitted to a total and complete meltdown of the US economy. The RNC has been double talking the American people.
If you want a double talking, flip flopping liar then elect Romney. If you want a roll up your sleeves president then vote Obama.
Obama was left with a totally crippled economy asmany forcasted it to fail within the first month of his presidency. Obama stated clearly to the American people that the economy was in really bad shape but that he wouldnt allow it to fail as we all must not allow it to fail.
America was in a depression when Obama took office and it was rolling to get much worse.
Ten corporate Romneys couldn't fix what Obama was dealt and left with. In fact the CEOs put America into this position under Bush.
At this point we all need to buy American. Go without until you can buy American! Romney and his CEOs have put America in this position. Vote out all Republican Congressmen!!!!!
This Republican Congress has the title as the "do nothing Congress".They haven't submitted any pro-American jobs bills! They held unemployment extensions hostage until Obama agreed to extend the tax cuts for the wealthy.
Republicans have taken over the media.
Lynchs Doppleganger

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Oct 21, 2012
I'm an idiot and I apologize for spreading my stupidity on Topix. I know I have the IQ of a turd, but I've got nothing but time on my hads.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 10 hr Civil Servant Sup... 31
McKay hosting family barbecue 10 hr Karen 2
Fitchburg Market Basket workers elated to be back 13 hr Karen 1
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand Thu Karen 2
Students, parents get their first look at Fitch... Tue Karen 2
Numbers of homeless increase in region Tue Karen 5
2 Gardner police officers resign (Oct '13) Tue Anonymous 51
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••