Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH? So stating that you are going to sue someone for something wrong that they did to you is a threat?
You are correct that the word Whench is not nice to call someone but I feel that it waqs appropriately placed and I still do not recant it as the majority of this insane harassment of me was began by her and her lies!
Other people have contacted us about suing her also for similar behavior!
To this day!! People such as yourself have continued their discrimination, their threats and harassment that was directly pumped up by this woman that you bring up!
Both Dave and I constantly go through a total barrage of discrimination and harassment due to her lies! Yes, you are correct that this fact makes it liable!
Maybe you are on to something here; I could sue her and use the winnings to sue others that have harassed me,Interesting!!
Lynchwell-
Threatening to sue someone is not a "threat," at least not like you constantly use it. And how is asking about your posts discrimination? Or harassment? I was just curious, as you threaten (no announce your intention, is that better?) to bring someone to court about thrice weekly. I was just interested to see if you followed through. But i think I know the answer. And it's not "Whench."
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynchwell-
Threatening to sue someone is not a "threat," at least not like you constantly use it. And how is asking about your posts discrimination? Or harassment? I was just curious, as you threaten (no announce your intention, is that better?) to bring someone to court about thrice weekly. I was just interested to see if you followed through. But i think I know the answer. And it's not "Whench."
So you know the correct spelling for the word whench? I thought it was slang. I thought it meant nasty ---t?

I am glad that you do understand that stating that I am going to sue someone for causing me harm is not a threat! Whew!!! Now if only I can convince the three to four others stalkers of this fact!
Officer Limpy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know the correct spelling for the word whench? I thought it was slang. I thought it meant nasty ---t?
I am glad that you do understand that stating that I am going to sue someone for causing me harm is not a threat! Whew!!! Now if only I can convince the three to four others stalkers of this fact!
My sources tell me that if you sue you'll be doing it from prison.
Interesting

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Officer Limpy wrote:
<quoted text>
My sources tell me that if you sue you'll be doing it from prison.
Hey Limpy, is this a threat?
Officer Limpy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Limpy, is this a threat?
My sources won't let me say.
Officer Limpy

Maynard, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Is Lynch faking illness so he can spend his upcoming prison time in the infirmary?
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is conspiring to do you harm. You provide truckloads of comic relief. You're in the same league as Harvey Aker and Jimmy Nezza, except that you do it on line. Years ago everyone could laugh at some deranged nonentity on a soap box outside Park Street Station or in Depot Square spouting nonsense about the events of the day. They all claimed that their advanced ideas were being subverted by powerful people or groups (SEE: Lyndon Larouche). But, at then end of the day, their opinions didn't gain traction for the same reason. They were all crazy.

If you are serious, take out nomination papers. But you'll just get thrashed at the polls again. The electorate has an uncanny ability to detect someone from the lunatic fringe. And they act accordingly.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the events on North Street outside of JR's wouldn't have happened if you never got out of the car? Or do you think that the good old boy network hacked into the electronic ignition system, stopped the vehicle and then popped open the doors? In any case, you went looking for trouble when you didn't have to. If you didn't have an obsession with parking, there never would have been a story.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 621 - 627 of627
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE