Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

And, what YOU fail to understand is that Mr Lynch was standing on public property. And, that there was not a restraining order issued against him that required he stay away from Chuckles The Cop, the Siomos clan and JR's Pub.

As far as I am concerned, Mr Lynch was performing a public service. A necessary cleansing process....a cop figured that the mighty badge allowed him, his family members, his patrons and his pals to bunk F-burg's parking laws. And, the rest of the police force, all the way up to our proud Police Chief, made believe that they knew nothing and that they saw nothing.

Yes, there was ONE MAN who was grossly out of line in this whole ugly affair. But, its not me, or Mr Lynch, nor even Mr Gonzales.

This mess will forever be a blister on the A$$ of Justice for Fitchburg. It's a crying shame that it had to go this far.
Voter

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Abusing the 911 service is not a public service. Blister? Really, I would bet that the overwhelming majority of the populace is not aware of the Lynch/Siomos altercation. Honestly, no one really cares but for a few who are on these message boards. And the ones going back and forth with you are mostly having fun, at your expense. You're giving yourself way too much credit and blowing this issue out of proportion.

Blister? Not at all. Considering all of Fitchburg's ills and issues, this doesn't move the needle one iota.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Chucks Case is BS wrote:
<quoted text>
The story all along has been that there were only two people (Mr Lynch and Mr Gonzales) versus roughly 40 people. I suppose that it is possible out of the roughly 40 people, that there was only ONE off duty cop (Chuckles The Cop), and the rest of the group was made up of some off duty EMT's, off duty brain surgeons, off duty WalMart Greeters, off duty rocket scientists, along with a broad mix of people including Doctors, Lawyers and Indian Chiefs; but it really doesn't change much. It was 40 people, many of which WERE in fact big and burly (including most likely big and burly women along with big and burly men) versus 2 lone homosexual men; one of weighs all of 145 pounds, soaking wet.
There really was no need for Chuckles The Cop to come bounding (or, was it galloping, or trotting, or Cantering) out of JR's Pub to approach Mr Lynch.
I think that it is fairly safe to assume that Chuckles The Cop was hanging around JR's Pub while off duty with 39 or so of his pals. Suddenly, Chuckles The Cop receives a cell phone call from the Station House: Mr Lynch is out in front of JR's Pub and he is taking pictures of illegally parked vehicles. And, he is demanding that they all get towed from the scene. Chuckles The Cop flies into an instant rage. How dare an ordinary citizen guestion the lousy parking habits of myself, my patrons, my friends and my family?
From there, Chuckles The Cop comes rushing out of JR's Pub. He quickly accelerates, as his powerful hamhocks pump away. He is like a run away sow, who has just witnessed the local 8 year olds taunting her one and only piglet. He is snarling as he yells out "YOU MOTHER F-ER! From there, the rest is history....
AND you continually neglect to include the fact the person outside of the bar was a convicted murderer, and has a history of contentious and harassing behavior with the victim.

A preemptive strike. Good for the cop. He did the right thing. He was criminally threatened by a dangerous murderer. The convicted murderer's sexual orientation is irrelevant. Said criminal is darn lucky he wasn't shot. A different person might have shown less restraint than the victim did, and filled him with holes. Now THAT would have been a big surprise for Mr. Mayor, wouldn't it?

Mr. Lynch, don't listen OR believe what this instigator wishes you to believe. Please lick your wounds, lay low, pay your debt to society, and move on with your sorry-ass life. You know from your time in prison, there are a lot of people who will take advantage of you-this guy is one of them.

You're gay, aren't you Mr. Landlord from the college neighborhood?
Really

Stoneham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Chucks Case is BS wrote:
<quoted text>
The story all along has been that there were only two people (Mr Lynch and Mr Gonzales) versus roughly 40 people. I suppose that it is possible out of the roughly 40 people, that there was only ONE off duty cop (Chuckles The Cop), and the rest of the group was made up of some off duty EMT's, off duty brain surgeons, off duty WalMart Greeters, off duty rocket scientists, along with a broad mix of people including Doctors, Lawyers and Indian Chiefs; but it really doesn't change much. It was 40 people, many of which WERE in fact big and burly (including most likely big and burly women along with big and burly men) versus 2 lone homosexual men; one of weighs all of 145 pounds, soaking wet.
There really was no need for Chuckles The Cop to come bounding (or, was it galloping, or trotting, or Cantering) out of JR's Pub to approach Mr Lynch.
I think that it is fairly safe to assume that Chuckles The Cop was hanging around JR's Pub while off duty with 39 or so of his pals. Suddenly, Chuckles The Cop receives a cell phone call from the Station House: Mr Lynch is out in front of JR's Pub and he is taking pictures of illegally parked vehicles. And, he is demanding that they all get towed from the scene. Chuckles The Cop flies into an instant rage. How dare an ordinary citizen guestion the lousy parking habits of myself, my patrons, my friends and my family?
From there, Chuckles The Cop comes rushing out of JR's Pub. He quickly accelerates, as his powerful hamhocks pump away. He is like a run away sow, who has just witnessed the local 8 year olds taunting her one and only piglet. He is snarling as he yells out "YOU MOTHER F-ER! From there, the rest is history....
That's quite a story from someone who wasn't there to witness it. Didn't your mother ever teach not to ASSUME????
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Chucks Case is BS wrote:
And, what YOU fail to understand is that Mr Lynch was standing on public property. And, that there was not a restraining order issued against him that required he stay away from Chuckles The Cop, the Siomos clan and JR's Pub.
As far as I am concerned, Mr Lynch was performing a public service. A necessary cleansing process....a cop figured that the mighty badge allowed him, his family members, his patrons and his pals to bunk F-burg's parking laws. And, the rest of the police force, all the way up to our proud Police Chief, made believe that they knew nothing and that they saw nothing.
Yes, there was ONE MAN who was grossly out of line in this whole ugly affair. But, its not me, or Mr Lynch, nor even Mr Gonzales.
This mess will forever be a blister on the A$$ of Justice for Fitchburg. It's a crying shame that it had to go this far.
Darn, they have suceeded in extorting me. Tomorrow, we will agree not to sue them in return they will drop the bogus criminal charges against us. This deal is right out of hitlers' personal playbook.

They have unlimited resources to continue their cover up of the corruption that they comitted against us. While incarcerated I experienced multiple mini strokes due to inadequate medical care at Worcester house. my doctor immediately made notes of the situation and the ACLU wanted to bring a complaint forward with us.

Agreeing to this deal my family and I will be assured that I will not die in Worcester house due to their inadequacies if I was to be wrongfully convicted of these bogus charges. It has been over a year and they will not release the call info concerning the calls made to and from the bar to and from the FPD. The FBI stated clearly that this was corruption to my family and then again to me via telephone call from them.

Agreeing to this deal I am able to continue to assist my elderly parents who need me. I will also be assured that if wrongfully convicted I will not have to chose between one of my parents funeral and/or wake if one or both were to pass while being wrongfully incarcerated.

Both our attorneys have stated that we have a very strong case as they are confident of obtaining not-guilty verdicts but they cannot guarantee this 100%.

This deal offer came as my attorney filed a dismissal motion, within a few hours of them recieving it. This motion was to be heard tomorrow along with a hearing to compel exculpatory evidence that they have been withholding.

I have consulted with two very good attorneys in Boston; they feel that I have a very strong civil action case. I have since told one of the offered deal and he stated "they should just drop the charges all together", he offered to sit down to consult with him. The other attorney does not know of this offered deal.

I admit, I am under diress. I want to be able to live my life without being harrassed by the FPD. They are nasty. Chief demoura is responsible for his actions concerning this incident also; hopefully Karma and the FBI will move against this department once this case is over!

We are being extorted, they have all the resources, the power and ability to cover up all the exculpatory evidence. This deal is right out of hitlers' personal playbook!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Chucks Case is BS wrote:
I have just changed my mind. I cannot go for this offered deal. Tomorrow is the day that motions were suppose to be heard after they keep delaying the case. They have constantly moved up the motion to compel evidence date!

They will not comply with anything! What options do we have? They cannot even produce the evidence that they are withholding! They keep changing the terms of this offered deal.

Produce the evidence!!! Chief Demoura should be mandated by the judge to produce the evidence himself personally!!! We want the original statements before they were modified!

I just recieved a copy of the agreement and it has changed. The DA needs to be held accountable for bringing these bogus charges forward!!

I am going to prepare to go forward. Bring it!!!! It is time!!!
Lynch Mob

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your theory and the opinions of those that you talked to. Most residents I have talked have stated everything is going good for our city.
We want to be a small bedroom community, not a business city like Leominster is.
Lynch can't understand that the days of Fitchburg being an industrail mecca ended almost 30 years ago. After GE closed that was it. It is know, as you said, a bedroom community. Thats what the way the residents want it. Many of the residents have always worked outside the city and many of the local companies employ workers from outside the city. Any big industry will locate to Devens or any other area that is close to highways or a large airport. Geographically, Fitchburg is not located where it would cost effective for many large businesses to operate. There was a time where a city worker could just walk or take a bus to the local mill. Those days are gone, progress and industry has changed. Transporation has made it possible for industry to move to better, cost effective locations to serve more customers. Lynch wants to make Fitchburg something that residents don't want. He's only been here 3 years, he has no clue about Fitchburg or its people. He is an outsider, he will always be an outsider.
Lynch Mob

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn, they have suceeded in extorting me. Tomorrow, we will agree not to sue them in return they will drop the bogus criminal charges against us. This deal is right out of hitlers' personal playbook.
They have unlimited resources to continue their cover up of the corruption that they comitted against us. While incarcerated I experienced multiple mini strokes due to inadequate medical care at Worcester house. my doctor immediately made notes of the situation and the ACLU wanted to bring a complaint forward with us.
Agreeing to this deal my family and I will be assured that I will not die in Worcester house due to their inadequacies if I was to be wrongfully convicted of these bogus charges. It has been over a year and they will not release the call info concerning the calls made to and from the bar to and from the FPD. The FBI stated clearly that this was corruption to my family and then again to me via telephone call from them.
Agreeing to this deal I am able to continue to assist my elderly parents who need me. I will also be assured that if wrongfully convicted I will not have to chose between one of my parents funeral and/or wake if one or both were to pass while being wrongfully incarcerated.
Both our attorneys have stated that we have a very strong case as they are confident of obtaining not-guilty verdicts but they cannot guarantee this 100%.
This deal offer came as my attorney filed a dismissal motion, within a few hours of them recieving it. This motion was to be heard tomorrow along with a hearing to compel exculpatory evidence that they have been withholding.
I have consulted with two very good attorneys in Boston; they feel that I have a very strong civil action case. I have since told one of the offered deal and he stated "they should just drop the charges all together", he offered to sit down to consult with him. The other attorney does not know of this offered deal.
I admit, I am under diress. I want to be able to live my life without being harrassed by the FPD. They are nasty. Chief demoura is responsible for his actions concerning this incident also; hopefully Karma and the FBI will move against this department once this case is over!
We are being extorted, they have all the resources, the power and ability to cover up all the exculpatory evidence. This deal is right out of hitlers' personal playbook!
Of course you lawyers think you will found not guilty, thats what they do, tell you what you want to hear. You have harrassed the FPD, there the victim not you. You brought this whole thing on yourself. The FBI won't do anything.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

And another one for the gipper!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
And another one for the gipper!
Stamos, explain this quote "You brought this whole thing on yourself. "

Explain what they are stating to me?

It is comical watching you run around and pull up old threads. At least make your point. Point out a lie and articulate how I lied.

LMAO.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Stamos, let me tell you a little secret. I am putting in a request for all and any evidence that was withheld. There will be an evidence hearing. Why don't you go and listen to me make an argument for this evidence.

Stamos, do not be surprised that someone doesn't get in touch with you as they will tell you to stop encouraging Lynch to seek justice.

You are asking for something that many do not want to be put on the table and I am not one of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It is comical watching you run around and pull up old threads. At least make your point. Point out a lie and articulate how I lied.
LMAO.
The point here Lynch is I’m calling you a BOLD FACED LIAR and have provided the proof to back up those claims.

"My position concerning the need to renegotiate the FPD union contract has nothing to do with the ability of our officers. The FPD is short staffed concerning second and third shifts."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

The “FACT” here Lynch, is you stood before an audience of Fitchburg voters at that FSU Mayoral candidates forum and blatantly LIED to each and every one of them after spending years on these anonymous threads naming and attacking individual Police Officers with absurd unfounded accusations while threatening to “F. u. ck” them all by firing their Union and taking away their contract for your idea of “positive change”.

So tell us now Lynch, did your position concerning the need to renegotiate the FPD union contract “REALLY” have "nothing" to do with the ability of "our" officers?
Blimey

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Sorry I just thought I would join the conversation

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
Seeing how you asked and all, here's a couple more. And they're pretty articulate.

Lie- "Hello, You have stalked me in every single blogg. My name is not Kevin by the way! And I wouldn't run for mayor as I think that Mayor Wong has been doing a decent job."

Lie- "For one, my name is not kevin. What is yours anyhow? My first name is the same as the assistant mayor of Fitchburg."

http://www.topix.com/forum/law/TJFRDQVAG31HRE...
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing how you asked and all, here's a couple more. And they're pretty articulate.
Lie- "Hello, You have stalked me in every single blogg. My name is not Kevin by the way! And I wouldn't run for mayor as I think that Mayor Wong has been doing a decent job."
Lie- "For one, my name is not kevin. What is yours anyhow? My first name is the same as the assistant mayor of Fitchburg."
http://www.topix.com/forum/law/TJFRDQVAG31HRE...
Stamos, are you okay? You are making me nervous. You seem to be overloading to the point where I can smell something burning like a short cicuit.

Take it easy bro. Sit down and breath into a paper bag. Everything is going to be alright and yes it is true Barney loves you. Now give everyone in your group a hug!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

One for the FAKE former fpd LIAR

"Anyone who has any connection at all with this police department will not have a chance in Fitchburg. These corrupt bunch will be driven out. We will run for mayor to finish the cleaning of the house! You obviously have this false sense of continued ineptness within the FPD as entitlement!
Go ahead and run, I will personally make sure that I receive 5,000 minimum in unregistered voters, registering and voting against this continued corruption of a police force.
This city cannot function until the entire force is cleaned out! Get a clue; put a question on the ballet; Do you think this FPD is so corrupt that it is beyond repair,should the city clean the slate??"

"My position concerning the need to renegotiate the FPD union contract has nothing to do with the ability of our officers. The FPD is short staffed concerning second and third shifts."
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Stamos wrote:
"Anyone who has any connection at all with this police department will not have a chance in Fitchburg. These corrupt bunch will be driven out. We will run for mayor to finish the cleaning of the house! You obviously have this false sense of continued ineptness within the FPD as entitlement!
Go ahead and run, I will personally make sure that I receive 5,000 minimum in unregistered voters, registering and voting against this continued corruption of a police force.
This city cannot function until the entire force is cleaned out! Get a clue; put a question on the ballet; Do you think this FPD is so corrupt that it is beyond repair,should the city clean the slate??"
Talk about liars-takes one to know one I guess.
Hot dogs, you welching somabitch. You owe me 2 of them. Pay up.
Integrity and Honesty

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
Lynch is the only one who could pass a lie detector test.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
We are going to court as you are a filthy RAG liar!!!! You stated so many lies out here about me you will be held responsible in a court of law!
Lets go there WHENCH!!!!!!!You are a filthy dirty lying WHENCH and I will repeat that in COURT!!!!!!!!!!
"BLATANT LIE #1: In August of last year, social services ordered DAVID GONZALEZ to return his neice to the custody of her father. Before I even got home that day,KEVIN LYNCH had posted all over my facebook page that he has "eye witnessed" me smoking marijuana. I blocked him from facebook. I then came onto this forum,knowing he frequented it. Someone had posted the article about his crime a few hours earlier. He put my name out there and said it was me. I was at the Worcester Science Museum at the time it was posted. I had NEVER even seen the articles on his crime before. I came on here and stated this. Since that date in August,KEVIN LYNCH has repeated the lie over and over of having witnessed me smoking pot. This event NEVER took place and I am willing to have my hair folicles tested to prove I do not smoke marijuana. THIS IS A BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH."
Tell the Worcester DA that I have a copy of your threatening EMAIL sent from youyr account! Tell them what you stated to social services!
FACT: Social services NEVER ORDERED DAVE TO RELEASE ANYONE< YOU ARE A FILTHY LIAR!!! FACT!!!
Matter of FACT, you called social services after the court DENIED you custody where Dave and I went to support the girl! We talked to social services and was setting up an appointment to meet at the house!! FACT!!!!
"Knowing I frequented it?" You posted on here before that, you Filthy LIAR!
No where is it stated that I stomped anyone to death, you filthy LIAR! Did you give the DA your post? Did you show him where you constantly harrassed me in reference to that case???
Hair folicles are good for one year! You smoked with Johnny as you came back from smoking with him and sat down at the firepit next to me!!! You are a filthy LIAR!!!! You ALLOWED and brought them to purchase pot, yopu filthy LIAR!!! They smoked in your house and you knew it!!! FACT!!!!!
You SMOKED WITH JOHNNY!!
Hey, Lynch, whatever became of this? I mean one of your many threats to sue someone? Just curious. BTW, there is only one "h" in Wench. Which is, after all, not a very nice thing to call someone. Just sayin.'
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Lynch, whatever became of this? I mean one of your many threats to sue someone? Just curious. BTW, there is only one "h" in Wench. Which is, after all, not a very nice thing to call someone. Just sayin.'
HUH? So stating that you are going to sue someone for something wrong that they did to you is a threat?

You are correct that the word Whench is not nice to call someone but I feel that it waqs appropriately placed and I still do not recant it as the majority of this insane harassment of me was began by her and her lies!

Other people have contacted us about suing her also for similar behavior!

To this day!! People such as yourself have continued their discrimination, their threats and harassment that was directly pumped up by this woman that you bring up!

Both Dave and I constantly go through a total barrage of discrimination and harassment due to her lies! Yes, you are correct that this fact makes it liable!

Maybe you are on to something here; I could sue her and use the winnings to sue others that have harassed me,Interesting!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
a holes 2 hr Karen 5
boycotting new market basket prices 3 hr tim 22
Police: Woman robbed Cumberland Farms in Fitchb... Wed Jtn 1
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' Wed Jtn 3
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Jul 22 John 4,692
Fitchburg officer charged with drunken driving ... (Nov '10) Jul 21 Pajama People 50
Fitchburg mural honors environmentalist Marion ... Jul 20 Pajama People 6
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000