Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Just Facts wrote:
Actually, his answer is something like...
We'll move the airport and bring a new road structure right into that area.
He continues to ignore the fact that Fitchburg is already at odds with the FAA because they hijacked some land that actually belongs to the airport, and they are now in a world of it with potentially having to pay land use money.
He also continues to ignore the fact that the FAA would decided, not the mayor, if the airport should be moved. That is dependant on the move being proven to IMPROVE aviation service to the area.
He also fails to explain how bringing a road into that part of the city helps Fitchburg. He is delusional in his thinking that just because a road gets built, people will come to Fitchburg to businesses that don't exist.
He fails to understand that Unitil had been charging Fitchburg for streetlights that were not working, streetlights that didn't exist, and had been laughing at us after the storms. Our mayor got their attention by doing the only thing she can, hit them in their pockets. She got Unitil back to a negotiating table by turning off those lights and Unitil isn't laughing so hard anymore.
Lynch plainly understands even the most basic things and is just a pathetic man that has found a way to get some attention, and he will continue to do so.
Beyond that, he is of little consequences.
Unitil was charging the city for lights that were not on? This sounds like a trade off here? Did Antonucci give Wong this info? He is on the board of trustees at Unitil! And I remember him demanding that Wong turn the lights back on in the college neighborhood which she did immediately!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
"If any of these cops swung on me I would break their necks! It is way past due time that we start fighting these SCUM cops! They hide behind their badge, they are worse than criminals, they beat their wives!
The public is getting steamed! These cops should all lose their fucking jobs!! Why should they be allowed to openly assault who they want when they want! If a cop put their finger on me I will break it off! These guys are criminal THUGS who hide behind their badges!!!! They took justice out in the street by jumping and punching this guy repeatedly! They need to let this guy go free!!
How dare u justify this pigs behavior! These cops are no better than a criminal thug who beats elderly women!"
Now here's that quote in context;
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
And here’s another rant chuggles;
"Exactly! Now why doesn't the Mayor fire the entire FPD? Let them collect for the 99 weeks! This entire police force is inept as I agree that all "grocery store baggers" are more honest then the FPD!
Stamos, where are the threats? Even if I was to have written these posts? What are the posts in reference to? They refer to a beating that someone took.
What is unstable about those comments? If I was assaulted I would defend myself, so what is wrong with such a statement? Attempting to copy things out of context will not help you make your argument.
You have tried dozens of times to post these past remarks from topix. What is your point as I cannot see what your point is that you are attempting to make!
If there was a topic being discussed here on topix regarding certain bars then that is the facts not a conspiracy! None of your posts that you have copied out here reveal ANYTHING illegal!
Let me tell you straight out! The night I was attacked I had 100% LEGAL right to defend myself. I chose not to because there was 40 drunken sailors itching to jump in.If I had fought back then the situation would have gotten real bad as it would of escalated instantly into possibly a death, either mine, daves or another or both.
What was done to Dave and I was very serious and illegal!!! FACT! It is IMPROPER at the least for a police department to call a bar room and attempt to deputize a bar crowd knowing that the person who called 911 was awaiting the arrival of the FPD!
Stamos, you make NO sense when you attempt to copy posts out here to make a point!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Right on wrote:
I don't believe that Lynch or Chucks case are bad people. I just think they are barking up the wrong tree. If they spent as much time and energy going after drug dealers as they do with off duty police they might make a difference in the city. You don't get elected by scrutinizing the people who are trying to protect you. If you are hoping to get 'Jamal three ounces in his socks' vote then good luck to you.
It appears you have developed a false dichotomy between the definition of scrutinizing (good) verses taunting, tormenting, and stalking (bad).
Does this sound like someone who was scrutinizing individuals or was stalking individuals?

"If any of these cops swung on me I would break their necks! It is way past due time that we start fighting these SCUM cops! They hide behind their badge, they are worse than criminals, they beat their wives!
The public is getting steamed! These cops should all lose their fucking jobs!! Why should they be allowed to openly assault who they want when they want! If a cop put their finger on me I will break it off! These guys are criminal THUGS who hide behind their badges!!!! They took justice out in the street by jumping and punching this guy repeatedly! They need to let this guy go free!!
How dare u justify this pigs behavior! These cops are no better than a criminal thug who beats elderly women!"

Case in Point -
Definition of harassment -Chapter 258E
“3 or more acts of willful and malicious conduct aimed at a specific person committed with
the intent to cause fear, intimidation, abuse or damage to property and that does in fact cause
fear, intimidation, abuse or damage to property”

And on and on and on it goes for several years until his boyfriend finally says…….Ooooooops, I knew we shouldn't have stopped here?

"Screw these self righteous porpoises! One guy
even threatened me physically to a dual down at JRs as he stated the cops will cover it up! Nice group!?" -Lynch for Mayor 3-24-11

3-31-11
Mayoral hopeful arrested in fight
“FITCHBURG — Mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch was being held until his dangerousness hearing in Fitchburg District Court today after he was arrested Saturday night for allegedly assaulting an off-duty Fitchburg police officer and a firefighter.

Mr. Lynch, 41, of 48 Cedar St., Unit 2, is charged with threatening to commit a crime — murder; assault and battery on a police officer; assault and battery on ambulance personnel; and disorderly conduct.”
http://www.telegram.com/article/20110331/NEWS...

Heck, he even knew what his legal strategy would be before he chose to show up at JR’s looking for a fight or “dual” when confronting those “righteous porpoises”.

So again, does this sound like someone who was just “scrutinizing” individuals?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Stamos, let me clarify things for you! Go to my facebook site and copy my stance on the FPD. Yes, I believe that the department is being mismanaged as it is also enabling improper behavior by not addressing it and by not holding officers accountable.

And YES, at the time I had stated that the entire force should be laid off I meant it! I had reasons to back this up. And under the federal law that would be used the Mayor would only be allowed to rehire 50% under a new contract!

There is more Stamos!! I also would want to see police hired from outside of Fitchburg. I want to see Merit based pay raises and promotions in place of seniority. FACT!

So what is your point Stamos?? Yes, there are law abiding officers on the force and YES I believe that they are being passed over when the time comes for pay raises and promotions as undeserving ones recieve these pay raises and promotions.

And not all the FPD administartion is undeserving.

And let me tell you, former and present FPD members have posted out here revealing many improper behaviors of some FPD members!! What they have stated is correct and should be addressed.

And YES, when it is stated that there is no protocol in place to even follow then YES there is a problem concerning MANAGEMENT!!!

Stamos, you always avoid the posts where I was threatened directly! So what is your interests in all of this???

Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you have developed a false dichotomy between the definition of scrutinizing (good) verses taunting, tormenting, and stalking (bad).
Does this sound like someone who was scrutinizing individuals or was stalking individuals?
Case in Point -
“3 or more acts of willful and malicious conduct aimed at a specific person committed with
the intent to cause fear, intimidation, abuse or damage to property and that does in fact cause
And on and on and on it goes for several years until his boyfriend finally says…….Ooooooops, I knew we shouldn't have stopped here?
even threatened me physically to a dual down at JRs as he stated the cops will cover it up! Nice group!?" -Lynch for Mayor 3-24-11
3-31-11
“FITCHBURG — Mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch was being held until his dangerousness hearing in Fitchburg District Court today after he was arrested Saturday night for allegedly assaulting an off-duty Fitchburg police officer and a firefighter.
Mr. Lynch, 41, of 48 Cedar St., Unit 2, is charged with threatening to commit a crime — murder; assault and battery on a police officer; assault and battery on ambulance personnel; and disorderly conduct.”
Heck, he even knew what his legal strategy would be before he chose to show up at JR’s looking for a fight or “dual” when confronting those “righteous porpoises”.
"Why should they be allowed to openly assault who they want when they want"

Stamos break this down for me!! It is actually ILLEGAL for an officer to just assault someone! You do know this , don't you? Or have you lost common sense??

"And on and on and on it goes for several years until his boyfriend finally says…….Ooooooops, I knew we shouldn't have stopped here?"

Tell me what this statement says to you? He just watched me get brutally attacked and was brutally attacked himself and then were both falsly arrested. He told an arriving officer that this guy stole his phone and he was arrested.

So what is your point?? Please tell me how you comprehend what Dave had stated?? Please!

" One guy
even threatened me physically to a dual down at JRs as he stated the cops will cover it up! Nice group!?" -Lynch for Mayor 3-24-11"

So, what is your point, Stamos?? I am totally missing it. What exactly do you think that you are proving here?? Please tell me!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

What about this scenario Stamos? "Heck, he even knew what his legal strategy would be before he chose to show up at JR’s looking for a fight or “dual” when confronting those “righteous porpoises”.
So again, does this sound like someone who was just “scrutinizing” individuals?"????

Someone threatens to brutally attack me and to claim that other patrons would cover it all up prior to it actually taking place!!!

In the real world, you should be more curious toawards who actually posted that threat!!!!! HMMMM???

Your reverse phycology is lost!!!! You make ridiculous scenarios!! You sound like the attorney for the attacker! He believes that it was all a frame concocted by me!!! LMAO!!!!! I laughed in open court and I laugh at this comment all the time!

So, first I would have had to guess that the FPD was going to call the bar! Then I would have to make even more of a guess that the attacker was going to come out first raging and then to attack me. An attacker who I did not know as the Lt. has stated.

Ironically, there was just ONE FPD employee at the bar that night! Only one Stamos!!! This hurts your conspiracy right there!

I would have also knew that the FPD dispatcher after telling me three times on recording that he was sending a cruiser was actually NOT sending any cruiser and actually holding off while I was attacked! I must be some sort of magician, huh??

We haven't even begun to bring out evidence! There are also two way communications involving the Chief of police that will be part of the record.

You cannot just disregard all the exculpatory evidence. I am extremely confident in proving my innocence!

Stamos, when you tell the truth, you can NEVER be caught in a lie, NEVER!!!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in Point -
3-31-11
Dangerous hearing. Was NEVER conducted Stamos! Stalking??? Never happened!! It was all a frame against me Stamos! Proven!!!

So what do you want to talk about Stamos?? It was stated that I was outside of the stalkers house weeks before the incident in the grey Audi! LIE!!! PROVEN to be a LIE!!!!

There is testimony that prooves this to be an absolute lie!!! The dangerous hearing was backed by pics of the attackers family vehicles as proof of staulking! Now at the bail hearing the DA stated that these pics prooved this LIE. Thgen he withdrew the dangerous hearing request and asked for $50,000 bail!

Then immediately after the hearing he gave the cell phone back to my attorney as it was revealed that there was NO incriminating evidence on the phone/camera that would depict what you claim!!!!

That day bail was set at $1,000. And ironically that DA pulled himself off the case and the Worcester DAs office subbed the prosecution of the case out and wrote a letter of response back to me relinguishing and explaining to me that they had ZERO ties to the prosecution of this case against me!

Stamos, you have direct ties to this case! You should reveal those ties!
Dont get it

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

Mr. Lynch seems disturbed. It's always "I" think this or "I" think that. Get the picture, nobody cares what you think. You have a record that is as heavy as a New York city phone book but you still blame everyone else for your problems. I repeat NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Chucks Case is BS wrote:
Yeah, I'm sure that Chuckles The Cop felt mighty threatened...He is safely in a building and he is surrounded by 40 of his pals; many of which were most likely fellow off duty cops. And, we all know how big and burly our lawmen are. Meanwhile; Mr Lynch is 100 feet away; or more; and standing outside and next to a 125 pound man....Let's see..40 big burly people, made up of public servants and their big and burly pals, looking out a window at 2 homosexual men; one of which weighs 125 pounds. Chuckles must have been scared out of his witts, alright....
Didn't your pal in crime just state their was only one other cop in the bar that night? Where did you get 40? You two spin yarns I tell you! Before you let your diarrhea of the mouths get you in trouble any more, you should get together, have a couple of fairy-cocktails, dip your little tootsies in that hot-tub of yours, fondle each other nice, and get your stories straight so both of you don't continue making foolish liars out of yourselves.

If you managed to close the bar, why don't you go away now? You're not looking any smarter by the day... OR any more believable.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what is your point, Stamos?? I am totally missing it. What exactly do you think that you are proving here?? Please tell me!!
Lynch, I've said this before and I'll say it once again, and only once again. My only “direct” ties in “your” case involves several years of watching you on these local anonymous topix forums naming, accusing, abusing, harassing and victimizing individuals and their families, including the one in your own inner circle who created this very “kevin lynch is a blatant liar” thread.

I’ve watched you soliciting political funds in your State Senate sticker campaign, I’ve watched you soliciting funds in your lame Fitchburg Mayoral attempt, I’ve watched you soliciting funds in your Fitchburg Ward 5 write-in campaign , and now I’m watching you soliciting funds for what you claim is your next Mayoral campaign.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fort-devens-m...
http://www.facebook.com/note.php...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kevin-Lynch-for...

It is you who chose to run all your political campaigns on these anonymous internet forums Lynch, and like every other concerned voter or citizen whose political future is at stake, I have every right to vet and scrutinize any political candidate’s past and present history/behavior I choose too so that an educated decision can be made upon casting a vote and/or educating other voters about that political candidate.

So you see Lynch, I have been vetting you and your political agenda while educating others about your behavior on these anonymous internet threads, it’s that simple.

And what’s all about when you now claim “An attacker who I did not know as the Lt. stated“? Didn’t you once claim that attacker tried to run you over? Did this old post “NOT” come from you Lynch? It looks like it did because it appears that someone named “Kevin from Fitchburg” with the same ISP address was posting just one day before it numerous times? Is this you Lynch?

1-23-10
I have to wonder what Mark Louney and Kerry C. Siomos, Jr. have in common with address 96 ? You tried to hit me with your car today as my back was turned! You seem to be an angry person!

Here are some headlines to ponder!

A former Detroit police officer and a city tax assessor have been charged in a $2.1-million mortgage fraud scheme.

New York authorities claimed as part of the Jamestown case that Kartesz and Saracki inflated the home prices on individual property deeds, then sold the higher-valued mortgages to private investors

Star Telegram
A Tarrant County grand jury issued indictments against five people, including an Arlington-based home builder, in an alleged mortgage fraud involving loans worth $13 million, a case prosecutors say is the first of several more of its kind to come.

Bill Postmus exploited his office as San Bernardino County assessor to enrich himself, his friends and political allies and to create a political operation at taxpayer expense, according to a report released Tuesday by the county Board of Supervisors

As a concerned citizen Lynch, I think the voters would be very interested in knowing if a couple of Fitchburg cops, one identified in that old post by his real full name, and one that just so happens to be the same individual you accuse of being the “attacker” in your current case,“really” tried to run over one of Fitchburg’s next Mayoral candidates. If that post didn’t come from you Lynch, then please except my apology for assuming that it did.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, stamos, stamos. You have your Lts mixed up! You have all the facts crossed and mixed up! You need to get organized. Here are some facts to copy! Louney was a suspect in folowing us and there were threats made in reference to Louneys' story in reference to him resigning.
We pointed out his truck and others at the FPD to sgt Fossa as we met with Chief Demoura in reference to the situation. A cross search was done in order to out the person sending threats to us as well as there connection to a Mr. Campbell who attempted to run me over. Now all reports including this one were made to Chief Demoura. Reports that he circulated amoungst FPD officers, one of which ran the investigation into the Lynch family an officer Ledoux.
Now, we have nothing to hide as we tell the truth. Now if officer Ledoux feels like illegally disseminating this material then he will answer to the ethics commission. This officer even investigated my mothers water bill at city hall! What I have a problem with is information from my letters ending up in witness statements.
Now I have all the letters that I sent! I never researched my attackers residence as I have the computer as well as all the emails sent to Mayor Wong and Chief Demoura!! But these facts were twisted within the court under oath in order to make it appear that I was stalking as believable. They attempted to frame me before doing their homework!
And for your information, I had thought that the officer who made these false claims was in his 70s and father of thy neighbors!
See, you attempt to twist all these posts into something by using them out of context. What else you do not copy is the posts from others out here who have given me all the information that I have reference to in the past.
And YES, after Captain Louneys poor attempt to stonewall an investigation and the continued stonewalling of the FPD we had to investigate on our own!! And all the information that we discovered we kept the FBI and the FPD informed note for note!!!
We have attempted to out you as well. And when we find out who you are we will forward that information to the FBI and the FPD as well!!
We are also fully aware that officer Ledoux spends his time on these forums as well. Again we will ask Ledoux and his merry men to turn over the original non-modified reports if there is nothing to hide. Also turn over the tapes! And turn over the 911 calls and the tower call information on those calls!
We will also clearly state that there are a few officers already under oath that have stated very helpful information. Kevin Lynch has been framed and the evidence is at the FPD station! Officer Ledoux refuses to properly investigate these matters. We have all the evidence regardless of the purposeful biased and stonewalling!
The FPD has all the unlimited resources and court connections. And as we have experienced will send a squadron of brass FPD members to court to intimidate the process regardless of the costs to the tax payer!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, stamos, stamos. You have your Lts mixed up! You have all the facts crossed and mixed up! You need to get organized. Here are some facts to copy! Louney was a suspect in folowing us and there were threats made in reference to Louneys' story in reference to him resigning.
We pointed out his truck and others at the FPD to sgt Fossa as we met with Chief Demoura in reference to the situation. A cross search was done in order to out the person sending threats to us as well as there connection to a Mr. Campbell who attempted to run me over. Now all reports including this one were made to Chief Demoura. Reports that he circulated amoungst FPD officers, one of which ran the investigation into the Lynch family an officer Ledoux.
Now, we have nothing to hide as we tell the truth. Now if officer Ledoux feels like illegally disseminating this material then he will answer to the ethics commission. This officer even investigated my mothers water bill at city hall! What I have a problem with is information from my letters ending up in witness statements.
Now I have all the letters that I sent! I never researched my attackers residence as I have the computer as well as all the emails sent to Mayor Wong and Chief Demoura!! But these facts were twisted within the court under oath in order to make it appear that I was stalking as believable. They attempted to frame me before doing their homework!
And for your information, I had thought that the officer who made these false claims was in his 70s and father of thy neighbors!
See, you attempt to twist all these posts into something by using them out of context. What else you do not copy is the posts from others out here who have given me all the information that I have reference to in the past.
And YES, after Captain Louneys poor attempt to stonewall an investigation and the continued stonewalling of the FPD we had to investigate on our own!! And all the information that we discovered we kept the FBI and the FPD informed note for note!!!
We have attempted to out you as well. And when we find out who you are we will forward that information to the FBI and the FPD as well!!
We are also fully aware that officer Ledoux spends his time on these forums as well. Again we will ask Ledoux and his merry men to turn over the original non-modified reports if there is nothing to hide. Also turn over the tapes! And turn over the 911 calls and the tower call information on those calls!
We will also clearly state that there are a few officers already under oath that have stated very helpful information. Kevin Lynch has been framed and the evidence is at the FPD station! Officer Ledoux refuses to properly investigate these matters. We have all the evidence regardless of the purposeful biased and stonewalling!
The FPD has all the unlimited resources and court connections. And as we have experienced will send a squadron of brass FPD members to court to intimidate the process regardless of the costs to the tax payer!
You need the same thing your accomplice Chuck's Case is BS needs: psychopharmaceuticals. I won't assume you need heavy doses of anti-psychotics like most people do, but Paxil, Zoloft, or a host of other meds can really help you and Chuck's Case with your OCD behaviors. Your paranoia is palpable though, so it's still reasonable to say you may be actively psychotic and in need of a "cocktail" of medicine to help you-and us.

Your rants certainly do identify you as a dangerous delusional individual indeed. I won't be shaking your hand at the parade-just to let you know.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You need the same thing your accomplice Chuck's Case is BS needs: psychopharmaceuticals. I won't assume you need heavy doses of anti-psychotics like most people do, but Paxil, Zoloft, or a host of other meds can really help you and Chuck's Case with your OCD behaviors.

Your paranoia is palpable though, so it's still reasonable to say you may be actively psychotic and in need of a "cocktail" of medicine to help you-and us. Your rants and history certainly do identify you as a dangerous delusional individual indeed. I won't be shaking your hand at the parade-just to let you know.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, is it illegal to give an address to where contributions to my campaign can be sent on here?? Let me know as you seem to insinuate that there is a problem with this fact!

Stamos, your post is inbteresting. Do you really want to bring all this up again? What you are referencing to is "ODD" entries here in Fitchburg regarding properties and planning board decisions ect..

So, what do you think? Is it OK for certain properties to be evaluated well below assessed values of similar properties here in Fitchburg? Wouldn't this equate to thousands less in tax payments per year?? And in the case of others, values trippled, which I would guess sets the situation up for heavy loan guarantees? And then there are those city properties that end up in certain hands for pennies on the dollar!!

Stamos, maybe you are Ledoux, huh?? So do you think that it is OK for board of appeal members to make decisions on cases where they know the parties involved?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You need the same thing your accomplice Chuck's Case is BS needs: psychopharmaceuticals. I won't assume you need heavy doses of anti-psychotics like most people do, but Paxil, Zoloft, or a host of other meds can really help you and Chuck's Case with your OCD behaviors. Your paranoia is palpable though, so it's still reasonable to say you may be actively psychotic and in need of a "cocktail" of medicine to help you-and us.
Your rants certainly do identify you as a dangerous delusional individual indeed. I won't be shaking your hand at the parade-just to let you know.
The only problem with this is the fact that there are 8 witnesses to all these situations. Witnesses whos' names have been given to Chief Demoura! And all these witnesses do not have ANY criminal records at all! 8 credible witnesses that the FPD refuses to question regarding events, threats, harrassment, abuse of authority and assaults???

Identify yourself! You work for the system, let others know who you are! You will not because you are involved right in the middle of the corruption!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, as you know I only lived in Fitchburg the past three years. Some of my research was an attempt to see how things were being run and by whom. I investigated many city officials, politicians and others. I have talked to many Fitchburg citizens in search of information.

I couldn't understand why Fitchburg wasn't better off concerning businesses ect. Why was crime so high? Why was the drug problem so vast? Then I read all these comments on these threads, some very revealing. Some I took and investigated.

Then there is the Sentinel connection! What is it? Why don't they investigate city officials, leaders and corruption? Why is the city of Fitchburg operated as a small town???? Why is our license commission making Unconstitutional remarks to the newspapers? Why are they displaying a blatent blind eye to what is going on? Why are they acting dumb?

What is our city financing? I listened to all the minutes of the city council, planning boards ect... I wanted to know who members where and why they were making ODD decisions against the interests of the citizens of Fitchburg?

Answer:" Good Ole Boy Network"! It has kept this city down for decades. It is intertwined within the FPD, the FFD, city hall, city councilors, board members, the University and other clubs. All of which besides the FFD has done NOTHING for a better and safer Fitchburg nor in the building of the community!!!!!! There has been mismanagement at the FPD for decades which has become self serving financial interests. Properties have been obtained by phone calls being made. Yes I have learned a lot and it isn't pretty!

After learning all this I decided to run for Mayor. I was going to demand Mayor Wong to reveal all she knows concerning her following of the money.I will be making a request to the city council concerning following this money that is often taken out of the city budget to accomodate other departments concerninbg OT ect...

Block grant funding should be used to boost local business interests. mayor Wong stated "things being swept under the rug and hidden in filing cabinets". Lets put them on the table so they are not repeated ever again! She will be gone from Fitchburg in four years time as her political interests will reach outside and away from Fitchburg. Fitchburg is more than about Mayor Wongs political aspirations, tell us where the money went!
The Insider

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, as you know I only lived in Fitchburg the past three years. Some of my research was an attempt to see how things were being run and by whom. I investigated many city officials, politicians and others. I have talked to many Fitchburg citizens in search of information.
I couldn't understand why Fitchburg wasn't better off concerning businesses ect. Why was crime so high? Why was the drug problem so vast? Then I read all these comments on these threads, some very revealing. Some I took and investigated.
Then there is the Sentinel connection! What is it? Why don't they investigate city officials, leaders and corruption? Why is the city of Fitchburg operated as a small town???? Why is our license commission making Unconstitutional remarks to the newspapers? Why are they displaying a blatent blind eye to what is going on? Why are they acting dumb?
What is our city financing? I listened to all the minutes of the city council, planning boards ect... I wanted to know who members where and why they were making ODD decisions against the interests of the citizens of Fitchburg?
Answer:" Good Ole Boy Network"! It has kept this city down for decades. It is intertwined within the FPD, the FFD, city hall, city councilors, board members, the University and other clubs. All of which besides the FFD has done NOTHING for a better and safer Fitchburg nor in the building of the community!!!!!! There has been mismanagement at the FPD for decades which has become self serving financial interests. Properties have been obtained by phone calls being made. Yes I have learned a lot and it isn't pretty!
After learning all this I decided to run for Mayor. I was going to demand Mayor Wong to reveal all she knows concerning her following of the money.I will be making a request to the city council concerning following this money that is often taken out of the city budget to accomodate other departments concerninbg OT ect...
Block grant funding should be used to boost local business interests. mayor Wong stated "things being swept under the rug and hidden in filing cabinets". Lets put them on the table so they are not repeated ever again! She will be gone from Fitchburg in four years time as her political interests will reach outside and away from Fitchburg. Fitchburg is more than about Mayor Wongs political aspirations, tell us where the money went!
That is your theory and the opinions of those that you talked to. Most residents I have talked have stated everything is going good for our city.

We want to be a small bedroom community, not a business city like Leominster is.
Chucks Case is BS

Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't your pal in crime just state their was only one other cop in the bar that night? Where did you get 40? You two spin yarns I tell you! Before you let your diarrhea of the mouths get you in trouble any more, you should get together, have a couple of fairy-cocktails, dip your little tootsies in that hot-tub of yours, fondle each other nice, and get your stories straight so both of you don't continue making foolish liars out of yourselves.
If you managed to close the bar, why don't you go away now? You're not looking any smarter by the day... OR any more believable.
The story all along has been that there were only two people (Mr Lynch and Mr Gonzales) versus roughly 40 people. I suppose that it is possible out of the roughly 40 people, that there was only ONE off duty cop (Chuckles The Cop), and the rest of the group was made up of some off duty EMT's, off duty brain surgeons, off duty WalMart Greeters, off duty rocket scientists, along with a broad mix of people including Doctors, Lawyers and Indian Chiefs; but it really doesn't change much. It was 40 people, many of which WERE in fact big and burly (including most likely big and burly women along with big and burly men) versus 2 lone homosexual men; one of weighs all of 145 pounds, soaking wet.

There really was no need for Chuckles The Cop to come bounding (or, was it galloping, or trotting, or Cantering) out of JR's Pub to approach Mr Lynch.

I think that it is fairly safe to assume that Chuckles The Cop was hanging around JR's Pub while off duty with 39 or so of his pals. Suddenly, Chuckles The Cop receives a cell phone call from the Station House: Mr Lynch is out in front of JR's Pub and he is taking pictures of illegally parked vehicles. And, he is demanding that they all get towed from the scene. Chuckles The Cop flies into an instant rage. How dare an ordinary citizen guestion the lousy parking habits of myself, my patrons, my friends and my family?

From there, Chuckles The Cop comes rushing out of JR's Pub. He quickly accelerates, as his powerful hamhocks pump away. He is like a run away sow, who has just witnessed the local 8 year olds taunting her one and only piglet. He is snarling as he yells out "YOU MOTHER F-ER! From there, the rest is history....
Come on

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Wow Chuckles has 40 friends. 33 more and he could have had more votes than Lynch. What you fail to understand is Lynch had no business being there. What's your next operation? Going to parks and taking pictures of kids riding bikes without helmets?
Come on

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Just out of curiosity what does Lynch do when he sees people parked illegaly while they are buying drugs from gang members?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
boycotting new market basket prices 3 hr tim 19
a holes 8 hr Esteban Ortega 2
Police: Woman robbed Cumberland Farms in Fitchb... 22 hr Jtn 1
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' 22 hr Jtn 3
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Tue John 4,692
Fitchburg officer charged with drunken driving ... (Nov '10) Jul 21 Pajama People 50
Fitchburg mural honors environmentalist Marion ... Jul 20 Pajama People 6
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000