No thanks

Avon, CT

#596 Mar 18, 2012
We don't want you as mayor and we don't need you as mayor. You're a hothead, a liar, a convict, and the list goes on. I am confident that if you spent $1000 per voter you still wouldn't receive more than 2% of the vote.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#597 Mar 18, 2012
No thanks wrote:
We don't want you as mayor and we don't need you as mayor. You're a hothead, a liar, a convict, and the list goes on. I am confident that if you spent $1000 per voter you still wouldn't receive more than 2% of the vote.
Who is "we"? LMAO! I don't want you to vote for me anyways! Over 82% of the voters did not even cast a ballot. You do not vote for the most qualified! You vote for popularity! This is what has gotten us into this mess! Your voting record has brought us despair!

We have businesses leaving Fitchburg! The unemployment rate is increasing as other areas are decreasing! We have businesses leaving fitchburg for Leominster due to costs of doing business.

The costs to live in Fitchburg has increased more than any other area in Massachusetts! The Mayor has failed miserably! Have you ever seen her walking down Main street?

She does not represent the citizens of Fitchburgs' interests at all! Every utility rate has risen under her watch! Fitchburg is worse off than it was in the 90s!

Maybe you can look at the fact that an "ex con" running for Mayor may be more revealing than it appears! Is Fitchburg that bad off?? Has the majority(82% plus)lost faith in its local governments???

It is going to turn around out of nowhere! It doesn't take much to get the vote out! Our current leaders have enjoyed low voter turnouts!!! I was the only candidate that ran voter registration drives! I will continue this at a higher scale!
Observer

Fitchburg, MA

#598 Mar 18, 2012
That we would be the 99.9% who didn't vote for you last time. Pretty simple answer, actually. Reading your posts on here, your interaction with people you disagree with, that lady Debbie where neither of you had the common sense or decency to not air your dirty laundry in public. The list goes on.

You're unfit for the job. You're beneath it.
The Insider

Maynard, MA

#599 Mar 18, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "we"? LMAO! I don't want you to vote for me anyways! Over 82% of the voters did not even cast a ballot. You do not vote for the most qualified! You vote for popularity! This is what has gotten us into this mess! Your voting record has brought us despair!
We have businesses leaving Fitchburg! The unemployment rate is increasing as other areas are decreasing! We have businesses leaving fitchburg for Leominster due to costs of doing business.
The costs to live in Fitchburg has increased more than any other area in Massachusetts! The Mayor has failed miserably! Have you ever seen her walking down Main street?
She does not represent the citizens of Fitchburgs' interests at all! Every utility rate has risen under her watch! Fitchburg is worse off than it was in the 90s!
Maybe you can look at the fact that an "ex con" running for Mayor may be more revealing than it appears! Is Fitchburg that bad off?? Has the majority(82% plus)lost faith in its local governments???
It is going to turn around out of nowhere! It doesn't take much to get the vote out! Our current leaders have enjoyed low voter turnouts!!! I was the only candidate that ran voter registration drives! I will continue this at a higher scale!
Again, you do not have any credibility to comment on unemployment since YOU are not employed. You never mention the new businesses that do open here in Fitchburg. Need a current one? "Twice is Nice" store on River St.

As for utilities, you do not have to worry about paying utilities. I don't want to hear "my mother, my family" pays this. Because YOU are the one we are looking at! NOT your family or friends. So you cannot comment on utility rates until you actually pay them.

Many people do not care about voting here because they only sleep here and work outside of the community. Something you will not understand since you do not work.

Most teenagers that are old enough to vote do not no matter what the message was preached to them thru high school. They are also residents on the census but they are more interested in what most teenagers do and voting isn't one of them.

Many people do not vote because they vote in their home country. Many residents have dual citizenship.

I am taking a guess here but I do not think a gangbanger, drug dealer whom is listed as a resident will be voting. They are busy with their lowriders with tinted windows driving around throughout the night.

Many people do not vote because they may live here on "paper" but they are actually deployed overseas, in college in another community, they may have a serious illness they are dealing with or physically incapable of doing so. If any of those affected me I would not be thinking about voting, I would care less at that point.

If I was deployed overseas getting shot at I would not be thinking about obtaining an absentee voter ballet.

Many Fitchburg University students do not vote even if they are now residents because they still do not consider this as their home town or city. Trust me when I was in college voting wasn't a concern of mine.........wink.

The city also has many legal residents on "paper" but they are mentally challenged to the point that they do not understand what voting is.

So you see you do not understand that the voting pool cannot be based on the population census. There are many more factors involved.

Oh, we vote for popularity instead of the most qualified? Well you are lucky we are one of the few states that allow a person with a felony record to vote! Many states would not even allow you to vote with your record.

Again do not base the actual people that can vote to the ones that actually do.
The Insider

Maynard, MA

#600 Mar 18, 2012
If it makes you feel better say the other 82% voted. That would bring your total votes up to around 346 votes.

This is based on you 18% that voted and with you receiving 77 votes.

346 votes will not make you a Mayor.

Just for the fun of it, tell me how you will be able to hold office and oversee a law enforcement agency with a felony record? It is against the law, you do know that right?

You were most likely planning a lawsuit for discrimination if you did get elected and wasn't given the position costing the taxpayers more money. Right?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#601 Mar 18, 2012
Chucks Case is BS wrote:
Yeah, I'm sure that Chuckles The Cop felt mighty threatened...He is safely in a building and he is surrounded by 40 of his pals; many of which were most likely fellow off duty cops. And, we all know how big and burly our lawmen are. Meanwhile; Mr Lynch is 100 feet away; or more; and standing outside and next to a 125 pound man....Let's see..40 big burly people, made up of public servants and their big and burly pals, looking out a window at 2 homosexual men; one of which weighs 125 pounds. Chuckles must have been scared out of his witts, alright....
Hey chuggles,
Do you think you could actually be held responsible for some part of Lynch's reckless behavior towards the Fitchburg Lawman? Have you been coaching him? I mean check out this thread from a couple years ago. Who do you suppose it was that was making these threats?

"If any of these cops swung on me I would break their necks! It is way past due time that we start fighting these SCUM cops! They hide behind their badge, they are worse than criminals, they beat their wives!
The public is getting steamed! These cops should all lose their fucking jobs!! Why should they be allowed to openly assault who they want when they want! If a cop put their finger on me I will break it off! These guys are criminal THUGS who hide behind their badges!!!! They took justice out in the street by jumping and punching this guy repeatedly! They need to let this guy go free!!
How dare u justify this pigs behavior! These cops are no better than a criminal thug who beats elderly women!"
Now here's that quote in context;
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

And here’s another rant chuggles;

"Exactly! Now why doesn't the Mayor fire the entire FPD? Let them collect for the 99 weeks! This entire police force is inept as I agree that all "grocery store baggers" are more honest then the FPD!
Thank you for that analogy! Have an open mind for a momoent; pull your head out of the bagded ones poop shoot! I have listened to the stories of baggers chasing purse stealers and tackling them in the parking lot more than once! You may be on to something here! We could switch all the FPD with the grocery baggers at Market Basket!
We would have an obvious notice of difference in ineptness! Our current grocery baggers are curtious to all its customers. The FPD wouldn't allow an elderly pedestrian to cross in front of them as they take that last turn before the police station! It is comical, we should put a camara at this corner! These guys are in a rush to sit down in a different seat! Or it is the end of the shift and they woke up late in their hiding spot, one being in JRs parking lot!"
And here's that quote in context chuggles;

Take a good look around that thread chuggles!
Do you think the DA's office would be interested in knowing who this nut is and if anyone’s been coaching them? Again chuggles, who do you, suppose this might be?

I don't know about you chuggles, but this guy is clearly unstable and a serious threat that specifically targeted JR's parking lot in one of his many “threatening” cop hating rants.

If I were that JR’s cop chuggles, I’d be very concerned for my family’s safety and would certainly make sure the DA’s office had copies and looked into these threats.
Chucks Case is BS

Marlborough, MA

#602 Mar 19, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey chuggles,
Do you think you could actually be held responsible for some part of Lynch's reckless behavior towards the Fitchburg Lawman? Have you been coaching him? I mean check out this thread from a couple years ago. Who do you suppose it was that was making these threats?
"If any of these cops swung on me I would break their necks! It is way past due time that we start fighting these SCUM cops! They hide behind their badge, they are worse than criminals, they beat their wives!
The public is getting steamed! These cops should all lose their fucking jobs!! Why should they be allowed to openly assault who they want when they want! If a cop put their finger on me I will break it off! These guys are criminal THUGS who hide behind their badges!!!! They took justice out in the street by jumping and punching this guy repeatedly! They need to let this guy go free!!
How dare u justify this pigs behavior! These cops are no better than a criminal thug who beats elderly women!"
Now here's that quote in context;
And here’s another rant chuggles;
"Exactly! Now why doesn't the Mayor fire the entire FPD? Let them collect for the 99 weeks! This entire police force is inept as I agree that all "grocery store baggers" are more honest then the FPD!
Thank you for that analogy! Have an open mind for a momoent; pull your head out of the bagded ones poop shoot! I have listened to the stories of baggers chasing purse stealers and tackling them in the parking lot more than once! You may be on to something here! We could switch all the FPD with the grocery baggers at Market Basket!
We would have an obvious notice of difference in ineptness! Our current grocery baggers are curtious to all its customers. The FPD wouldn't allow an elderly pedestrian to cross in front of them as they take that last turn before the police station! It is comical, we should put a camara at this corner! These guys are in a rush to sit down in a different seat! Or it is the end of the shift and they woke up late in their hiding spot, one being in JRs parking lot!"
And here's that quote in context chuggles;
Take a good look around that thread chuggles!
Do you think the DA's office would be interested in knowing who this nut is and if anyone’s been coaching them? Again chuggles, who do you, suppose this might be?
I don't know about you chuggles, but this guy is clearly unstable and a serious threat that specifically targeted JR's parking lot in one of his many “threatening” cop hating rants.
If I were that JR’s cop chuggles, I’d be very concerned for my family’s safety and would certainly make sure the DA’s office had copies and looked into these threats.
WOW Stamos, those are some VERY SCARY comments alright....little ol' ME, somehow responsible for the actions of Mr Lynch? And, you are reckoning that our proud DA may see this mess the same way as you do? Wow, this is a real pickle alright.

Listen you f-ing blowhard; if Chuckles The Cop and the Siomos clan had not been thumbing their noses at Fitchburg's parking laws for years running, none of this ever would have happened. And, if McNamara had been performing his job fairly and equally; he would have straightended out Chuckles The Cop and the Siomos clan long before the poop hit the fan. As I have said more then once on this link; the FPD always took a tough, zero tolerence stand against illegal parking from one end of North Street to the other. Except, of course, in front of JR's Pub. There were multiple cars parked illegally there practically 7 days a week; for years running.

I say if there is anyone who is directly responsible for this whole ugly affair, it is Siomos and McNamara; and not Mr Lynch or myself. So, put that in your pipe and smoke it. And, feel free to share it with our proud DA as well.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#603 Mar 19, 2012
After reading post 593, I had intended on posting that it was good to see that Kevin was on some meds again and seemed to be somewhat human again, but I chose to read the rest of the posts. I see it didn't take long for the meds to wear off and he is back to being his usual messed up self.

I should have known immediately it was a farce as soon as he said he has two jobs now...

Kevin...you can't count BJs...
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#604 Mar 19, 2012
and I don't mean BJs in Leominster.
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#605 Mar 19, 2012
The Insider wrote:
If it makes you feel better say the other 82% voted. That would bring your total votes up to around 346 votes.
This is based on you 18% that voted and with you receiving 77 votes.
346 votes will not make you a Mayor.
Just for the fun of it, tell me how you will be able to hold office and oversee a law enforcement agency with a felony record? It is against the law, you do know that right?
You were most likely planning a lawsuit for discrimination if you did get elected and wasn't given the position costing the taxpayers more money. Right?
Even if Lynch got those 82% to registar he know needs to persuade them that he is the best canidate. The problem is that people who care enough to registar and vote also care enough to do research on a canidate before they cast that vote. There is no way Lynch can be Mayor, he can run but law will prevent him from taking the position. A vote for Lynch is a vote wasted. He can't get that through his empty head.
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#606 Mar 19, 2012
Stamos wrote:
Like I've said before Lynch, you have about as much chance at becoming Mayor of Fitchburg as your boyfriend has at popping a kid out of his touch hole.
And as the title of this very thread clearly states, you are a "BLATANT LIAR" with a clear personal agenda.
"FPD is RUDE,Disrespectful to all citizens! They are seriously inept!
There is no way to solve this FPD issue in Fitchburg but to clean out the entire force! I will stand on the podium in front of Union members in Fitchburg! This force is INEPT! PERIOD! They endanger our lives!
If we cleared out the entire FPD and had feds come in till we replaced every single FP then Fitchburg will grow! Until then we are stuck in the mud with the deplorable force that we have protecting us!
Why don't wed conduct a test of how an officer approaches and treats civilians of Fitchburg. Lets go undercover and record their daily routine! I will volunteer!!
Do you think 63 minutes is ok for an arrival time on a cold night, a monday night in Fitchburg?? There must of been a total of ten people out in the entire Fitchburg!!
Fire them all as a matter of public safety!!! Fitchburg deserves better than the inept force that we have now!
Besides the Chief NONE of these FPD care about solving crimes!!!! Enough!! They all just want to PORTRAY that they are BIGSHOTS!! ENOUGH!!!!
The FPD budget is big enough for the city to hire a force of officers who actually want to work! The current force is a bunch of entitled thriving selfish rude and inept in their jobs!!
I live in Fitchburg and I can tell you for FACT, this force is seriously INEPT!!!!! This former PO should open his financials up for review!! I wonder if there is evidence of the norm for the bloated OT scam in these records?? Shame on all the crooks who STOLE, FUDGING STOLE, like slimey thieves out of the FPD budget for their own greedy criminal selves!!"
"My position concerning the need to renegotiate the FPD union contract has nothing to do with the ability of our officers. The FPD is short staffed concerning second and third shifts."
You know when a convicted felon with open court cases has this obession with police such as Lynch you know they are doing there job. In the Herald today Howie Carr wrote a colume regarding a retired SP Lt. Col, who just passed away. This long time cop was such a thorn in the side of Whitey Bulger that he used his corrupt law enforcement connections to force him to retire early. Buldger hated this guy. A cop can't get a better honor than having a low life scum bag like Bulger so angry that he has to force him out of his job. In my opinion the more a low life like Lynch critisizes the police the more I know the FPD are doing there job.
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#607 Mar 19, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
After reading post 593, I had intended on posting that it was good to see that Kevin was on some meds again and seemed to be somewhat human again, but I chose to read the rest of the posts. I see it didn't take long for the meds to wear off and he is back to being his usual messed up self.
I should have known immediately it was a farce as soon as he said he has two jobs now...
Kevin...you can't count BJs...
You're probably right he can't count how many BJ's he's done in Leominster. But it's not his sexuality that is a problem, it's his obvious hate and ignorance that gets in his way.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#608 Mar 19, 2012
Chucks Case is BS wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW Stamos, those are some VERY SCARY comments alright....little ol' ME, somehow responsible for the actions of Mr Lynch? And, you are reckoning that our proud DA may see this mess the same way as you do? Wow, this is a real pickle alright.
Listen you f-ing blowhard; if Chuckles The Cop and the Siomos clan had not been thumbing their noses at Fitchburg's parking laws for years running, none of this ever would have happened. And, if McNamara had been performing his job fairly and equally; he would have straightended out Chuckles The Cop and the Siomos clan long before the poop hit the fan. As I have said more then once on this link; the FPD always took a tough, zero tolerence stand against illegal parking from one end of North Street to the other. Except, of course, in front of JR's Pub. There were multiple cars parked illegally there practically 7 days a week; for years running.
I say if there is anyone who is directly responsible for this whole ugly affair, it is Siomos and McNamara; and not Mr Lynch or myself. So, put that in your pipe and smoke it. And, feel free to share it with our proud DA as well.
Where do you own property, and where do you live in the college neighborhood?'Upper" college neighborhood I bet-Rinnock Rd. or someplace around there. You have to drive on North Street to get home. Where does he live, Lynch?(That dumb shit will probably tell me).

For many of us I'm sure, who've lived and presently live in one of Fitchburg's neighborhoods, who put up with rude behavior of all sorts, your obsession with the same issues: illegal parking, loud music, and screeching tires are trivial indeed. We have guns to worry about, and hookers galore... people shooting up on our stoops, gang-bangers raising hell, and condoms in our gutter. More shit than a rude cop. What else did he do to you?

Have you ever walked Fitchburg, King Dumb-Shit? I doubt it. I don't even think you spend much time in the neighborhoods except to check your properties and collect rent. Want to see some problems? Pick some neighborhoods. And take a long walk. And talk to people. Look at the shit people are living in in the slums in this town, and you think we give a shit he pissed you off?

That's great he did piss you off. You claim you caused the bar to close. Good for you. Now shut up and go away.

PS-Why don't you post on the weekend? You don't want your wife to see what an asshole you are? Just clear your history, stupid, unless you don't have a computer at home. Does your employee know how you waste his or her time during the day?

Paxil, brother. It will help. It's helped a lot of friends of mine. Zoloft is another option. Help yourself!
Right on

Leominster, MA

#610 Mar 19, 2012
I don't believe that Lynch or Chucks case are bad people. I just think they are barking up the wrong tree. If they spent as much time and energy going after drug dealers as they do with off duty police they might make a difference in the city. You don't get elected by scrutinizing the people who are trying to protect you. If you are hoping to get 'Jamal three ounces in his socks' vote then good luck to you.
The Seahorse

Germany

#611 Mar 19, 2012
Where have you been? Everyone knows he lives in his Mothers house where he wants campaign donations sent.
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#612 Mar 20, 2012
Right on wrote:
I don't believe that Lynch or Chucks case are bad people. I just think they are barking up the wrong tree. If they spent as much time and energy going after drug dealers as they do with off duty police they might make a difference in the city. You don't get elected by scrutinizing the people who are trying to protect you. If you are hoping to get 'Jamal three ounces in his socks' vote then good luck to you.
I have made similar comments regarding Lynch, with all the drug dealing and other crimes going on in Fitchburg he spends his time watching cops, parked cars, city officials ect. Then he complains about all the crime that is destroying Fitchburg. He likes to blame the Mayor for all kinds of things that she either has nothing to do with, such as the increase in utility rates or she has no choice, such as shutting off the street lights to save money. Before she took office Fitchburg was on the brink of bankruptcy and now it is in the black. Lynch seems to think that turning on all the lights will decrease crime, if I was a drug dealer I would just find another dark area to do business. Wong is doing the job she was elected to do, she made some unpopular decsions but they had to be done. Lynchs ideas would cost the city and taxpayers 100's of millions of dollars and if you ask him where the money would come from for his stupid ideas he can't give you a straight answer, only guesses.
Right on

Leominster, MA

#613 Mar 20, 2012
Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>I have made similar comments regarding Lynch, with all the drug dealing and other crimes going on in Fitchburg he spends his time watching cops, parked cars, city officials ect. Then he complains about all the crime that is destroying Fitchburg. He likes to blame the Mayor for all kinds of things that she either has nothing to do with, such as the increase in utility rates or she has no choice, such as shutting off the street lights to save money. Before she took office Fitchburg was on the brink of bankruptcy and now it is in the black. Lynch seems to think that turning on all the lights will decrease crime, if I was a drug dealer I would just find another dark area to do business. Wong is doing the job she was elected to do, she made some unpopular decsions but they had to be done. Lynchs ideas would cost the city and taxpayers 100's of millions of dollars and if you ask him where the money would come from for his stupid ideas he can't give you a straight answer, only guesses.
Don't feel bad, nobody can understand his logic. Someone gets arrested for selling drugs, prostitution or even murder and it's either Wongs, the chief of police or the cops fault for arresting them. Unitil raises his mom's electric bill and some how Wong did it. The water system infrastructure needs a major overhaul so his mom's rates go up a little and it's Wongs fault like she's under the ground breaking 100 year old water pipes.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#614 Mar 20, 2012
Actually, his answer is something like...

We'll move the airport and bring a new road structure right into that area.

He continues to ignore the fact that Fitchburg is already at odds with the FAA because they hijacked some land that actually belongs to the airport, and they are now in a world of it with potentially having to pay land use money.

He also continues to ignore the fact that the FAA would decided, not the mayor, if the airport should be moved. That is dependant on the move being proven to IMPROVE aviation service to the area.

He also fails to explain how bringing a road into that part of the city helps Fitchburg. He is delusional in his thinking that just because a road gets built, people will come to Fitchburg to businesses that don't exist.

He fails to understand that Unitil had been charging Fitchburg for streetlights that were not working, streetlights that didn't exist, and had been laughing at us after the storms. Our mayor got their attention by doing the only thing she can, hit them in their pockets. She got Unitil back to a negotiating table by turning off those lights and Unitil isn't laughing so hard anymore.

Lynch plainly understands even the most basic things and is just a pathetic man that has found a way to get some attention, and he will continue to do so.

Beyond that, he is of little consequences.
Right on

Leominster, MA

#615 Mar 20, 2012
He is always amusing. In one of his recent post's he say's if anyone needs a carpenter let him know. Well sure I want an ex con, stalker, homo thief alone in my house hanging a new door in my kids bedroom. From what I have read in the past he would probably fake a heart attack and sue me because I wouldn't let him peer out of my basement window with his binoculars.
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#616 Mar 20, 2012
Right on wrote:
He is always amusing. In one of his recent post's he say's if anyone needs a carpenter let him know. Well sure I want an ex con, stalker, homo thief alone in my house hanging a new door in my kids bedroom. From what I have read in the past he would probably fake a heart attack and sue me because I wouldn't let him peer out of my basement window with his binoculars.
I would also like to know if he is still collecting disability and food stamps now that he says he is working. If he is indeed working then he is in violation of several laws. He has stated many times on Topix that he can not work do to his physical disabilities, heart, joints ect: If he is working under the radar then he needs to be reported.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg candidate fined over recycling sees p... 5 hr Doh 10
News Fitchburg's The Man Cave is robbed 6 hr Ha ha 2
Why do men aspire to be like Kevin Lynch? Sun D Furor 7
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Sun No release no peace 185
News Hearing held in Fitchburg on PARCC testing system May 2 Jtn 4
News JR's Pub, others Fitchburg buildings demolished... Apr 30 BillyBob 18
News Court upholds conviction of Fitchburg man who p... Apr 30 Huh 1
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]