kevin lynch is a blatant liar!

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

First Prev
of 32
Next Last
DebbieG

Middleboro, MA

#1 Feb 8, 2012
I have not posted anything here in a long time, but have come on here this morning to read the postings as a result of a phone call that came to my house yesterday. DAVID L. GONZALEZ called my house and talked to his brother accusing me of posting here and saying they were filing charges and bring civil suit. His claim? I have spread lies on Topix.
Should such court proceedings ever take place, I am here to point out the many blantant lies spread by KEVIN LYNCH. He will have to answer to these in a court of law. I have already gone over these postings with the DAs office and there is enough to file criminal harrassment charges against KEVIN LYNCH.

BLATANT LIE #1: In August of last year, social services ordered DAVID GONZALEZ to return his neice to the custody of her father. Before I even got home that day,KEVIN LYNCH had posted all over my facebook page that he has "eye witnessed" me smoking marijuana. I blocked him from facebook. I then came onto this forum,knowing he frequented it. Someone had posted the article about his crime a few hours earlier. He put my name out there and said it was me. I was at the Worcester Science Museum at the time it was posted. I had NEVER even seen the articles on his crime before. I came on here and stated this. Since that date in August,KEVIN LYNCH has repeated the lie over and over of having witnessed me smoking pot. This event NEVER took place and I am willing to have my hair folicles tested to prove I do not smoke marijuana. THIS IS A BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH.

BLATANT LIE #2: KEVIN LYNCH posted that I am in a relationship with a pedophile. He made the blatantly false claim that David's brother had sexually abused his own children. He even went onto say he and Dave had sat me down and told me about it before I ever got involved with him. There is not even an element of truth to any of that. There has never even been a whispered allegation of any such thing ever happening. It is because of this lie and the fact that DAVID GONZALEZ has stood by and done nothing about it, that the person lied about, no longer wants a relationship with DAVID GONZALEZ. THIS IS A BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH.

BLATANT LIE #3: I was on welfare for decades and than got a do-nothing state job. Again, no element in truth to either part of that statement. THIS IS A BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH.

BLANTANT LIE #4: I spread my legs in order to have children so I could soak a man for child support. Both my girls are legitimate. They were born during my marriage. I divorced my husband while they were still young. He paid no child support. I raised them on my own, with my parents babysitting while I worked and went to college. THIS IS A BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH.

BLATANT LIE #5: I used my child support to support a boyfriend while my young daughter begged me for some money. My children are well provided for and lack for nothing. I did get a $5,000 child support settlement a few years back. My ex-boyfriend did not receive a dime of that money. Unfortunately neither did my daughter. That money went to KEVIN LYNCH and DAVID GONZALEZ. I made the foolish mistake of trusting these men. KEVIN LYNCH was in St. V's hospital having something repaired in his heart. He had hurt himself moving and could no longer work his business 'A Plus Carpentry'. I lent them the money to pay off several bils including their furniture from Rent A Center and Aarons, truck insurance for KEVIN LYNCH, and a new transmission for DAVID GONZALEZ firebird. It happened over a period of just a couple of months and I was repeatedly assured that i would be getting it all back in cash the minute KEVIN LYNCH'S mother sold her house in Boston and paid him back the money he had sunk into her place. I NEVER saw that money. They would give me a $100 here and there. Last year, I received $300 from them in a whole years time. They still owe me $3,000. Saying this money was spent on my ex is a BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH.
DebbieG

Middleboro, MA

#2 Feb 8, 2012
BLATANT LIE #6: I have run up $80,000 worth of credit card debt taking elaborate vacations and did so with the intention of filing bankruptcy so I could get out of paying it. I have not been on a vacation since 1999 when I took my girls to Disney. I paid cash for that entire vacation, even staying with a former employer who lives in the Orlando area, in order to save money. The entire trip including tickets to Disney, Sea World and Universal Studios, air fair, t-shirts at each place, food etc, came to approximately $2,000 for the three of us. I have not had any vacation since that time. I have NEVER ran up $80,000 worth of debt in my life unless you are including my mortgage and cars. I have NEVER filed for bankruptcy. I take full responsibiltiy for my debts. I pay them in a timely manner and I do have excellent credit. The credit card debt/bankruptcy filing is a BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH.

BLATANT LIE #7: I received a $70,000 grant to build an addition on my house, my dad built it and I pocketed the money. I have never heard of such grant money available for a person to build an addition. If someone knows of such a thing, please let me know as I would love to add on to my house. My dad did add onto an existing room in my walk-up attic. The cost was nothing like what was quoted, not even half. And there was no grant money given to contribute towards it. This is another BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH.

BLATANT LIE #8: I have been married multiple times and my first husband was gay. I have turned men gay. I have been married exactly once. That marriage resulted in two beautiful daughters and my ex-husband has a beautiful daughter with his second wife. No evidence of him being gay. This is another BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH.

BLATANT LIE #9: I wanted to sleep with DAVID GONZALEZ and he turned me down. I have NEVER wanted to sleep with DAVID GONZALES, as God is my witness. Another BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH.

BLATANT LIE #10: I do not shower or wash my clothes, not ever. I shower each and ever day. I change into clean clothing each and every day. My appearance in impeccable. I am a social worker. I dress professionally for my job. I take good care of my appearance. Unlike, KEVIN LYNCH, on the other hand who often has spots on the front of his clothing. Another BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH.

BLATANT LIE #11: He made mention of a baby being thrown down the stairs and hinted that I knew something about it or was involved. I do not personally know of any baby being thrown down the stairs, nor do I personally know of anyone who has done such a thing. Another BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH.

BLANTANT LIE #12: I am keeping my step-daughter here against her will. She has many loving, supportive relatives in NY willing to take her in; and she will be leaving the minute she turns 18. My step-daughter grew up in the city and is homesick. I returned to NY with her in September to meet with relatives to see if there was someone she could live with. There was not. She went again for the week of Thanksgiving. Again, no place to live. She cannot return to NY with an infant and live on the streets. She has a child to provide for and must have stable living arrangements for her. I will support her 100% if she finds such arrangements. For now, she is contemplating staying here when she turns 18 because she has her father and I to see to it that she gets all she needs. She does not have that support system in NY. Another BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH.

I could go on and on but I am going to stop here. KEVIN LYNCH has abused this forum as a way to attack me. If he wants to take me to court, he will find himself feeling the heat. If this day happens, I will invite you all to see him make a fool of himself and so you can see I am not a hunch back and I do not have a thorazine shuffle. I am a perfectly normal mother, preacher's kid, social worker.

I have not personally taken KEVIN LYNCH to court because God will judge him.
DebbieG

Middleboro, MA

#3 Feb 8, 2012
KEVIN LYNCH has stated that I hate gays. I do not. I do not hate anyone. I do believe in God's judgement. I do believe we have to repent of ours sins. God tells us to pray for enemies. I have prayed for KEVIN LYNCH that God may have mercy upon his soul. I will not be responding to any posts here. I know that KEVIN LYNCH will come in here and attempt to use this whole posting as a way to further abuse me. I hope that you people are all educated enough to see right through him and his many falsehoods. I knew KEVIN LYNCH for a few years and have found this whole forum to be a real education on what kind of person he really is. It has been very eye opening. He is either very paranoid or will just go to any length to abuse the people that oppose him.

I have to get ready for work. Have a blessed day everyone.
Lynch Mob

Westbrook, ME

#4 Feb 8, 2012
I believe you have a defamation of character lawsuit, you should file it sue his hershey highway @ss.
There is no reason to defend yourself and go into detail. Lynch has proved long ago to be lying, no good scumbucket with no class or character. He is a very sick indvidual that needs alot of medical attention. He is not a leader, will never be a leader and is an embarrasment to the city of Fitchburg.

It would be in your best interest just to ignore him, the more info you print, Lynch is just going to on and on. Nobody really cares as he all know Lynch is a total nutjob. He will be in jail soon, he deserved to get the crap kicked out of him.
Right on

Leominster, MA

#5 Feb 8, 2012
I wouldn't worry much about a civil suit. Those two are always on this blog accusing others of being this or that but they are so far off base they may as well be in the bleachers. Nobody takes them serious.
No Romney

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Feb 8, 2012
DebbieG wrote:
KEVIN LYNCH has stated that I hate gays. I do not. I do not hate anyone. I do believe in God's judgement. I do believe we have to repent of ours sins. God tells us to pray for enemies. I have prayed for KEVIN LYNCH that God may have mercy upon his soul. I will not be responding to any posts here. I know that KEVIN LYNCH will come in here and attempt to use this whole posting as a way to further abuse me. I hope that you people are all educated enough to see right through him and his many falsehoods. I knew KEVIN LYNCH for a few years and have found this whole forum to be a real education on what kind of person he really is. It has been very eye opening. He is either very paranoid or will just go to any length to abuse the people that oppose him.
I have to get ready for work. Have a blessed day everyone.
Bravo, good for you. He's a POS and everyone knows it, I never for a moment trusted him.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#7 Feb 8, 2012
Debbie G,

Although I do not know you, I commend your restraint in not giving Kevin Lynch exactly what he deserves, another jail sentence. I hope and pray that you remain well and successful.

Kevin Lynch is well known for being a fools fool, so worry not about any of us here...we know Kevin well by now, and quite frankly, I think most of us are just waiting for the inevitable to happen to him...he will be back in jail or found dead somewhere because of his nastiness.

Be well...
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Feb 8, 2012
DebbieG wrote:
DEBBIE, YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A FILTHY LYING POS WHO HAS VIOLATED MY CIVIL RIGHTS AND COMPLETLY DEFAMATED MY CHARACTER!

I have nothing at all good to state about you! You stated that I was watching Boys out my window with binoculars you nasty WHENCH!!!!

Your IP address is the same FUCKING ADDRESS as when you were posting in my defense! You have also mention specifics that only you had knowledge of you FILTHY RAG of a WHENCH!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Feb 8, 2012
We are going to court as you are a filthy RAG liar!!!! You stated so many lies out here about me you will be held responsible in a court of law!

Lets go there WHENCH!!!!!!!You are a filthy dirty lying WHENCH and I will repeat that in COURT!!!!!!!!!!

"BLATANT LIE #1: In August of last year, social services ordered DAVID GONZALEZ to return his neice to the custody of her father. Before I even got home that day,KEVIN LYNCH had posted all over my facebook page that he has "eye witnessed" me smoking marijuana. I blocked him from facebook. I then came onto this forum,knowing he frequented it. Someone had posted the article about his crime a few hours earlier. He put my name out there and said it was me. I was at the Worcester Science Museum at the time it was posted. I had NEVER even seen the articles on his crime before. I came on here and stated this. Since that date in August,KEVIN LYNCH has repeated the lie over and over of having witnessed me smoking pot. This event NEVER took place and I am willing to have my hair folicles tested to prove I do not smoke marijuana. THIS IS A BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH."

Tell the Worcester DA that I have a copy of your threatening EMAIL sent from youyr account! Tell them what you stated to social services!

FACT: Social services NEVER ORDERED DAVE TO RELEASE ANYONE< YOU ARE A FILTHY LIAR!!! FACT!!!

Matter of FACT, you called social services after the court DENIED you custody where Dave and I went to support the girl! We talked to social services and was setting up an appointment to meet at the house!! FACT!!!!

"Knowing I frequented it?" You posted on here before that, you Filthy LIAR!

No where is it stated that I stomped anyone to death, you filthy LIAR! Did you give the DA your post? Did you show him where you constantly harrassed me in reference to that case???

Hair folicles are good for one year! You smoked with Johnny as you came back from smoking with him and sat down at the firepit next to me!!! You are a filthy LIAR!!!! You ALLOWED and brought them to purchase pot, yopu filthy LIAR!!! They smoked in your house and you knew it!!! FACT!!!!!

You SMOKED WITH JOHNNY!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Feb 8, 2012
ONE BY ONE DEBBIE!!!! I NEVER EVER STATED THAT DAVIDS' BROTHER HAD EVER SEXUALLY ABUSED HIS OWN CHILDREN, You a complete whack job LIAR!!!

Never did I state this, never did I ever even hear of such a blatent LIE!

Debbie, I didn't sit down with you, David did! It was before you even knew Johnny! And NO ONE ever stated that it was one of his kids that he raped, you dirty lying WHENCH!

This was stated because Johnny told us he wishes we dropped dead! Johnny sat by and allowed you to state what you did concerning all the LIES!

You came on here and had the nerve to state all these GAY statements! You totally VIOLATED DAVEs civil rights!!! TOTALLY!!! You stated some things on here about him that are unforgivable!! You are a filthy LIAR!!!!

Only then did the truth about Johnny come out!And it wasn't one of his kids and NO ONE EVER STATED IT EVER WAS !

You even recruited his daughter in reference to abortions, you went there and made a spectacle out of it all! You used her!!!

"BLATANT LIE #2: KEVIN LYNCH posted that I am in a relationship with a pedophile. He made the blatantly false claim that David's brother had sexually abused his own children. He even went onto say he and Dave had sat me down and told me about it before I ever got involved with him. There is not even an element of truth to any of that. There has never even been a whispered allegation of any such thing ever happening. It is because of this lie and the fact that DAVID GONZALEZ has stood by and done nothing about it, that the person lied about, no longer wants a relationship with DAVID GONZALEZ. THIS IS A BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH."
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Feb 8, 2012
LET ME REMIND YOU, YOU WORK FOR SOCIAL SERVICES AND YOU STATED THAT YOU WENT INTO THERE OFFICE! This is abuse of your position with social services, FACT!!

BLATANT LIE #3: I was on welfare for decades and than got a do-nothing state job. Again, no element in truth to either part of that statement. THIS IS A BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH

You DID have a state job! You worked as a councilor at MCI Shirley where you met your murdering boyfriend! Then you worked at a place where you gave out meds and mail to special needs adults. And YES, they did complain about you being on the computer too much during work as they took your computer away from you!

You recieved money from the city and state in the tens of thousands! You stated this to us as fact!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12 Feb 8, 2012
Debbie, I would like to be the first to THANK YOU for having the courage to face your tormentor and defend yourself from such abuse. What you are doing is commendable and I would most certainly think that many other victims that have been verbally abused by him over the last couple years would also be appreciative and thankful of your courage and strength. Remember one thing always Debbie, you are not alone. Be strong WOMEN, hold on and be safe. God Bless you!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Feb 8, 2012
"BLANTANT LIE #4: I spread my legs in order to have children so I could soak a man for child support. Both my girls are legitimate. They were born during my marriage. I divorced my husband while they were still young. He paid no child support. I raised them on my own, with my parents babysitting while I worked and went to college. THIS IS A BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH."

Any and all children are "legitimate"! This is just a view into your phyco beliefs.

You have SPENT your youngest daughetrs checks on Joe the murderor as you are lying if you state anything different! She begged you to stop! Many times over my house she would debate the issue with you and you would state I pay the heat and a mortgage ect! And she would state, yea but you spend all our money on JOE the murderor, FACT!!!

And YES, you wanted to have sex with DAVE, FACT! Lets take a polygraph!!!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Feb 8, 2012
"BLATANT LIE #5: I used my child support to support a boyfriend while my young daughter begged me for some money. My children are well provided for and lack for nothing. I did get a $5,000 child support settlement a few years back. My ex-boyfriend did not receive a dime of that money. Unfortunately neither did my daughter. That money went to KEVIN LYNCH and DAVID GONZALEZ. I made the foolish mistake of trusting these men. KEVIN LYNCH was in St. V's hospital having something repaired in his heart. He had hurt himself moving and could no longer work his business 'A Plus Carpentry'. I lent them the money to pay off several bils including their furniture from Rent A Center and Aarons, truck insurance for KEVIN LYNCH, and a new transmission for DAVID GONZALEZ firebird. It happened over a period of just a couple of months and I was repeatedly assured that i would be getting it all back in cash the minute KEVIN LYNCH'S mother sold her house in Boston and paid him back the money he had sunk into her place. I NEVER saw that money. They would give me a $100 here and there. Last year, I received $300 from them in a whole years time. They still owe me $3,000. Saying this money was spent on my ex is a BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH. "

Again, you are a filthy LIAR! You made payments without me even asking and I gave you EVER DIME BACK, YOU ARE A FILTHY LIAR!

Nothing was EVER contingent on my mother selling her house, NOTHING!!!! I OWE YOU NOTHING!! Everything is paid back to you! EVERYTHING!

You have my $1,000 table in your kitchen right now! You have my $1,800 TV in your living room! You have my electric keyboard in your filthy house!

Let me tell you, if you think you can do and say what you want to us without being sued then keep it up! You think because these filthy lying cops have framed me and they got away with illegal things against us because we had past records and that it gives you a right to defamate our characters? Then we will just have to see what a jury thinks about you violating our civil rights, harrassing us constantly!!

I was campaigning for Mayor and had to deal with your mental, crazy lies! You state one more time that I have anything to do with your boys in a sexual nature then I will sue you to a point where your parents feel the repercutions in a court of law!

You truly believe that you can just constantly badger me and Dave?? Then lets go there!!!
Easily confused

Leominster, MA

#15 Feb 8, 2012
Sorry I'm a little slow. Please bare with me. Let me try and get this straight. Sitting around a fire with people doing drugs and child rape or kidnapping is ok just don't park in the no parking zone or I'm calling 911 to have your car towed? I'm not sure I can understand that.
Voter

Bedford, MA

#16 Feb 8, 2012
There's that non-word word again...defamated. There is no such word. The word you're looking for is defamed.

Knucklehead.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Feb 8, 2012
"BLATANT LIE #6: I have run up $80,000 worth of credit card debt taking elaborate vacations and did so with the intention of filing bankruptcy so I could get out of paying it. I have not been on a vacation since 1999 when I took my girls to Disney. I paid cash for that entire vacation, even staying with a former employer who lives in the Orlando area, in order to save money. The entire trip including tickets to Disney, Sea World and Universal Studios, air fair, t-shirts at each place, food etc, came to approximately $2,000 for the three of us. I have not had any vacation since that time. I have NEVER ran up $80,000 worth of debt in my life unless you are including my mortgage and cars. I have NEVER filed for bankruptcy. I take full responsibiltiy for my debts. I pay them in a timely manner and I do have excellent credit. The credit card debt/bankruptcy filing is a BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH."

And YES, YOU DID STATE THAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IN NEW YORK TO STEAL YOUR CAR SO YOU COULD COLLECT AND PAY BOTH LOANS OFF ON THE CAR, WHICH YOU HAD two insurances on the car so the total debt of the two loans would be paid off. Take the polygraph as you stated that to me in person!

You stated to me in person that you were going to claim bankruptcy, FACT! You take vacations all the time! You went to the Indian reservation and have been to New York and other states vacationing! Fact!

The point here was that you live PAST YOUR MEANS! FACT! And then you attempt to blame me?? I paid you every dime back that you gave me! FACT!!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Feb 8, 2012
"BLATANT LIE #7: I received a $70,000 grant to build an addition on my house, my dad built it and I pocketed the money. I have never heard of such grant money available for a person to build an addition. If someone knows of such a thing, please let me know as I would love to add on to my house. My dad did add onto an existing room in my walk-up attic. The cost was nothing like what was quoted, not even half. And there was no grant money given to contribute towards it. This is another BLATANT LIE TOLD BY KEVIN LYNCH"

You told me that $60,000 plus was given to you in a grant and that your father did the work! FACT. You told me at length in reference to this grant as you stated that you could not sell your house for a number of years unless you pay off the grant. If you hold onto your house then the grant is forgiven. We were house hunting together and had this conversation a number of times.

You came to my house in front of my entire family stating that you were not eating for weeks due to the debt that you owed and that you were going to file for bankruptcy. Your daughter if you recall stayed with my parents and spoke to them. You were again driving her insane over the fact that you were obsessed with Joe the murderor!She cried to my parents! Do we all take polygraphs?? Lets do it!
Chyrnobal

Leominster, MA

#19 Feb 8, 2012
Total melt down. This dude seems ready to pop his cork again. I would stay away from him until he takes a sedative.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#20 Feb 8, 2012
Hey Lynch, I thought you said your were going to be spending all your time from here on out concentrating on becoming Fitchburg Mayor in the next political cycle. How are you going to find all the time needed for that? Are you really good at multi-tasking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody know the former brenda gould remarried now 2 hr Sarah 2
This time I really mean it. Really. 3 hr The Insider 24
FPD brass responsible.for Million dollar cost t... 7 hr Jeff 8
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Thu Kevin Lynch 88
A new Hope Thu OMG 5
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. Thu Kevin Lynch 37
davd gould Thu BillyBob 7

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match