Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#44 Jul 28, 2013
Good to see that the crazies are working hard on Topix during the weekend.

Don't yuo people have anything better to do?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#45 Jul 28, 2013
Mayor Wong: Search group should take shape this week

FITCHBURG -- Mayor Lisa Wong said she expects the makeup of the police chief search committee she is forming to resemble the one that chose retiring Chief Robert DeMoura.

She expects to have a nine-member committee, composed of at least one City Council member and other community members.

Wong hopes to have a tentative committee in place by the end of this week, with a first meeting set before the end of August. She sees the process taking five to six months.

In the last search committee, Wong said, there was only one woman and one minority, and she would like to increase the numbers of both this time to ensure more adequate representation of the citizens of the city.

Last time around, the committee also included two councilors, two former councilors, a representative from Fitchburg State University police, a Fitchburg police union representative, and a representative from the city's human resources department, she said.

Wong on Thursday said she is still talking to potential committee members, and declined to speak to its specific makeup.

While the configuration of the rest of the committee is uncertain, Councilor Joel Kaddy said he will be on it, as he was last time, because the chairman of the City Council's Public Safety Committee is required to be a part of it by ordinance.

Kaddy said he enjoyed the police chief search experience, and is looking forward to working as a team to find the best person for the job, whether that person comes from inside the department or out.

He said the committee will narrow the candidates down to two or three, then give Wong a recommendation. She'll then make the final selection, which must go before the City Council for approval, he said.

http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/news/ci_...
Cloch Rolla

Forestdale, MA

#46 Jul 28, 2013
Lynch wrote:
The Mayor has failed and the City council has FAILED concerning the FO contract. They lack courage when it comes to dealing with the FPD union.
Demoura will tell you the same! When the Union says jump the mayor asks," how high!!"
We have Kaddy talkig about "FAVORITISM" ; come on folks when are you going to openy your blinders??
But no one who has the responsibility for approving the police contract has done time for manslaughter, now, have they? So that changes things a bit, don't you think?
Cloch Rolla

Forestdale, MA

#47 Jul 28, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a rude comment. Do you have any class?
And speaking of not having any class, how many times have you been arrested for A & B on a police officer in Boston?
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#48 Jul 28, 2013
Woof woof help me daddy woofy woofy
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#49 Jul 28, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
Obviously you don't grandpa now go put your dentures in a glass of water and go to bed. The young folk are trying to discuss the city and it's future. And don't you dare call me a 'young whippersnapper'.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#50 Jul 28, 2013
Findng the right police chief is a complicated task. Demoura was a good choice as he was an outsider with a strong record. So I guess you can put that 'good old boy rubber stamp' to rest.
Hmmmm

Fitchburg, MA

#51 Jul 28, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you don't grandpa now go put your dentures in a glass of water and go to bed. The young folk are trying to discuss the city and it's future. And don't you dare call me a 'young whippersnapper'.
I love swallowing man juice and giving the guys rim jobs.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#52 Jul 28, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I love swallowing man juice and giving the guys rim jobs.
I'm sure you do. I like it when you use my moniker. It shows people the open minded softer side that I could someday be.
Hmmmm

Fitchburg, MA

#53 Jul 29, 2013
I took all the mirrors out of my house and now I have no mental health issues.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#54 Jul 29, 2013
Peaches wrote:
You are one sick bastard. And then Debbie thinks that is funny?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#55 Jul 29, 2013
Peaches wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with the death of my dog peaches? Did you poison her and you feel this crazy sort of pride?

Let her rest in peace.
They do not

Gardner, MA

#56 Jul 29, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
In fact, they love it this way, they do it constantly, make up a million excuses for it, and just keep doing the same useless BS!

It's Lynch's fault, no, you must be Sonny, no, I am not, yes I am, cops suck, no the citizens suck, no you do..

Idiot, Dumbass, you obviously, no you do, want to fight, we know who you are, we don't know who you are, no we do, it's you,(article from 22 years ago), you and your family, no you and your family,

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

It's always someone else' fault, never the same dozen or so people, no never except, yep, it's them, all dozen of them, have nothing better to do or say!!!!

Oh and you're not much better since you're one of the dozen!!!!!

Location hidden

#57 Jul 29, 2013
They do not wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, they love it this way, they do it constantly, make up a million excuses for it, and just keep doing the same useless BS!
It's Lynch's fault, no, you must be Sonny, no, I am not, yes I am, cops suck, no the citizens suck, no you do..
Idiot, Dumbass, you obviously, no you do, want to fight, we know who you are, we don't know who you are, no we do, it's you,(article from 22 years ago), you and your family, no you and your family,
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
It's always someone else' fault, never the same dozen or so people, no never except, yep, it's them, all dozen of them, have nothing better to do or say!!!!
Oh and you're not much better since you're one of the dozen!!!!!
I am better...I'm not stuck in that god awful town. Enjoy you're lousy town and I'll enjoy my retirement in FL.
49 Cedar Street

Gardner, MA

#58 Jul 29, 2013
Lynch what happened at 49 Cedar yesterday? Sounds like a domestic fight, someone ignited the porch on fire? Fire in street too?

And the college kids are not back yet.

Did you put the fire out?
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#59 Jul 29, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am better...I'm not stuck in that god awful town. Enjoy you're lousy town and I'll enjoy my retirement in FL.
Florida is a shi*hole now. I guess you couldn't afford anything better huh?

Location hidden

#60 Jul 29, 2013
And why would that be, skippy?
I guess

Gardner, MA

#61 Jul 29, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
And why would that be, skippy?
Too many "get off my lawn" crazy old people I suppose. That and anyone can stalk, shoot and kill another and just walk scott free, maybe that's why, too many crazy people there period.

Praise the Lord, pass the snakes!
They do not

Gardner, MA

#62 Jul 29, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, good luck with that. Or, you could be dreaming of still being here, you are here on this board quite a bit.

I digress however, I suppose I should not be reluctant to accept when one of you has a cerebral breakthrough and discovers a world outside the cocoon, I should be encouraging it!!!

I do, please do proceed to question the sorry state of this comment board and the reasons it continues on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on without ever a rational thought conceived even by accident!
Lynch

Concord, MA

#63 Jul 29, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so obsessed with the death of my dog peaches? Did you poison her and you feel this crazy sort of pride?
Let her rest in peace.
terrible intubation,my heart goes out to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 1 hr kev lynch 3
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 2 hr kev lynch 330
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... 7 hr BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? 8 hr kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 8 hr kev lynch 134
Fitchburg State University names new president Tue Tammy 1
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) Dec 14 Tammy 23

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match