Fitchburg police chief leaving city at year's end

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 63 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 23, 2013
 
http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/topstory...

FITCHBURG -- Police Chief Robert DeMoura is leaving Fitchburg at the end of the year, Mayor Lisa Wong announced Monday afternoon.

DeMoura will be retiring at the end of his contract, which expires Dec. 31, according to a city press release. A public search committee will be formed in August to assist Wong and the City Council in selecting a new police chief.

Wong also announced that City Treasurer/Collector Brian Doheny is the finalist for the Comptroller/Treasurer position in Marlboro. The city council there is expected to make a vote confirming his appointment in the upcoming weeks, with Doheny to start in his new position sometime in September.

Wong said the city treasurer/collector job description will be evaluated and the position could be advertised as early as next week.

The news of DeMoura's departure comes as he eyes a potential open seat atop the Middlesex Sheriff's Department.

The Chelmsford resident and former high-ranking Lowell police officer, ran, albeit unsuccessfully for the seat in 2004 when he was beat by James V. DiPaola. More recently, when Gov. Deval Patrick was forced to appoint an interim sheriff following DiPaola's suicide, DeMoura was one person Patrick took a look at.

Patrick, however, settled on former Middlesex assistant DA and state legislator Peter Koutoujian. Koutoujian served out the
balance of DiPaola's term, then was elected to a full, six-year term last November.
Now Koutoujian is looking to move up the political food chain, as he's running for the seat in Congress left open by Edward Markey, now the state's junior senator. Markey represented the 5th District.

If Koutoujian is successful in a tough, crowded field, Patrick will find himself in a familiar place and so, too, might DeMoura. On Monday, DeMoura, 59, said he is indeed interested.

His public statement follows the recent creation of a DeMoura for Sheriff Facebook page an email blast over the weekend directing people to that page. Asked who created the page, DeMoura said, "I have an inkling," but he declined to elaborate.

DeMoura also said he hasn't completely dismissed the idea of overseeing the Lowell Police Department. But DeMoura did say, "There is certainly no shortage of in-house candidates who are very well qualified."

Follow Scott on Twitter @cscottlowellsun.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 24, 2013
 
We can read the story in the paper, Stamos.

SO who are you baiting by reprinting it here?

You're making faces at the gorilla again.
You Know Who

Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

In the good old days, a man would become Police Chief and he would remain in that position for years. Now it is more common for someone to remain as Police Chief for a mere 2 or 3 years, as they move on to retirement. This jacks up their pay, right at the end of their careers; which needless to say increases their retirement pay.. And now, the Taxpaying Public sees a revolving door of men who manage to drastically jack up their pay right before retirement time. Needless to say, it costs the Taxpaying Public more money than it did in the good old days.(there is the story of an ex Fitchburg Police Chief on this site right now who held the position for 15 years or so). Again, these days the position is simply the swan song for a man who would be retiring anyway in a few short years. All in the quest to raise the retirement pay at the Taxpaying Public's expense. Its as bad as the BS Police Detail scam that we all pay the tab on.

Besides all of THAT, let's look back at the accomplishments of our proud Police Chief here in F-burg, as he gets ready to collect his fat retirement package and he chases a new, high paying job as Sheriff: come to think of it, I cannot come up with one single accomplishment that he has made happen here in our fine burg.....
Droopyballs

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

You Know Who wrote:
In the good old days, a man would become Police Chief and he would remain in that position for years. Now it is more common for someone to remain as Police Chief for a mere 2 or 3 years, as they move on to retirement. This jacks up their pay, right at the end of their careers; which needless to say increases their retirement pay.. And now, the Taxpaying Public sees a revolving door of men who manage to drastically jack up their pay right before retirement time. Needless to say, it costs the Taxpaying Public more money than it did in the good old days.(there is the story of an ex Fitchburg Police Chief on this site right now who held the position for 15 years or so). Again, these days the position is simply the swan song for a man who would be retiring anyway in a few short years. All in the quest to raise the retirement pay at the Taxpaying Public's expense. Its as bad as the BS Police Detail scam that we all pay the tab on.
Besides all of THAT, let's look back at the accomplishments of our proud Police Chief here in F-burg, as he gets ready to collect his fat retirement package and he chases a new, high paying job as Sheriff: come to think of it, I cannot come up with one single accomplishment that he has made happen here in our fine burg.....
The Police Chief's career span is only 5 years at the most now. They have to deal with budget cuts, trying keep minimal manning and equipment. They also have the union pressure on them all the time now. It was a lot different years ago when there was none of that.

The Police Chief did his job which is to balance the budget in his department. That is his job. His job is not to get involved with the actual police investigations and day to day supervision. He has Sargeants, Lieutenants, Captains and a Deputy Chief and Privates.

The State Police are now in every city and are in control of law enforcement that pertains to them.

The Chief's salary is low compared to managers/supervisors in the private sector. The problem is most people look at the Chief's job and many of the other positions as a "blue collar" job. These jobs are no longer that as they require extensive education and training. Then there is the years of experience they will need to gain.

Remember in the 80's when the Digital employees were earning twice that of the police or firefighters and were driving their big luxury cars and owned big homes. They stated they could never be a cop or firefighter because of the low pay.

In the 90's the police and fire service became more formally educated and trained position. This wasn't the case before that as police and fire personnel did not have to attend college or go to the academy. People were shocked to see the salaries because they did not know that these positions are not "blue collar" anymore even though they believe they still are.

But these jobs are still paying as much as a manager at Google or Microsoft and that is what a Police Chief would be if he was in the high tech private sector. Just because our taxes pay their salary doesn't mean they had to remain with "blue collar" pay scales.

If he became Sheriff he cannot retire and would have to be sheriff for at least 3 years to increase his pension. This is still not a lot of money. In today's world people are making millions annually and many are now billionaires. The Northeast residents are not exposed to this kind of living as they are on the West coast and any salary over $100K is considered high to them because of the demographics of the area.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
We can read the story in the paper, Stamos.
SO who are you baiting by reprinting it here?
You're making faces at the gorilla again.
How ironic Civil, here you are talking about making faces at a gorilla and what shows up, your own gorilla? Darn it Civil, making faces at one can sure be fun, but I don't think I could ever jerk off in front of one and feed it hot dogs like you have. Bwahahah hahahhahah....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
"I bet a guy named Rich is doing a little squirming now. Especially now after I told couple of cops at the Paddock about what we now know. Yes, I said this was going to be fun, and it sure is!

Talk to you in the morning, Rich!

KS, PP, JK, CT, who else... are you reading this? You guys can come for a beer too! First we're going to meet at the 99, and then we'll go pick up "Steve," (Rich?) and then we're getting George's! What fun!

And we don't have to walk! We'll ditch the cars at the 99 and get them later!

OK!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

You Know Who wrote:
In the good old days, a man would become Police Chief and he would remain in that position for years. Now it is more common for someone to remain as Police Chief for a mere 2 or 3 years, as they move on to retirement. This jacks up their pay, right at the end of their careers; which needless to say increases their retirement pay.. And now, the Taxpaying Public sees a revolving door of men who manage to drastically jack up their pay right before retirement time. Needless to say, it costs the Taxpaying Public more money than it did in the good old days.(there is the story of an ex Fitchburg Police Chief on this site right now who held the position for 15 years or so). Again, these days the position is simply the swan song for a man who would be retiring anyway in a few short years. All in the quest to raise the retirement pay at the Taxpaying Public's expense. Its as bad as the BS Police Detail scam that we all pay the tab on.
Besides all of THAT, let's look back at the accomplishments of our proud Police Chief here in F-burg, as he gets ready to collect his fat retirement package and he chases a new, high paying job as Sheriff: come to think of it, I cannot come up with one single accomplishment that he has made happen here in our fine burg.....
Let me try and explain it in a way that's easier for you to relate to. Lets say you work a job your entire life. In your case McDonalds. You start on fries and after many years they gice you a promotion to Mc Nuggets. While working you attend and graduate from Burger University and get another promotion, this time to Big Macs . The Burger King across the street isn't doing as well as your McDonalds but they know you have been a dependable hard worker in your field for a very long time so they offer you a better job with better pay and a retirement plan that includes they will match for every burger you sell before you retire they will match after you retire. So you take the job. Now do you get it?
You Know Who

Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
The Police Chief's career span is only 5 years at the most now. They have to deal with budget cuts, trying keep minimal manning and equipment. They also have the union pressure on them all the time now. It was a lot different years ago when there was none of that.
The Police Chief did his job which is to balance the budget in his department. That is his job. His job is not to get involved with the actual police investigations and day to day supervision. He has Sargeants, Lieutenants, Captains and a Deputy Chief and Privates.
The State Police are now in every city and are in control of law enforcement that pertains to them.
The Chief's salary is low compared to managers/supervisors in the private sector. The problem is most people look at the Chief's job and many of the other positions as a "blue collar" job. These jobs are no longer that as they require extensive education and training. Then there is the years of experience they will need to gain.
Remember in the 80's when the Digital employees were earning twice that of the police or firefighters and were driving their big luxury cars and owned big homes. They stated they could never be a cop or firefighter because of the low pay.
In the 90's the police and fire service became more formally educated and trained position. This wasn't the case before that as police and fire personnel did not have to attend college or go to the academy. People were shocked to see the salaries because they did not know that these positions are not "blue collar" anymore even though they believe they still are.
But these jobs are still paying as much as a manager at Google or Microsoft and that is what a Police Chief would be if he was in the high tech private sector. Just because our taxes pay their salary doesn't mean they had to remain with "blue collar" pay scales.
If he became Sheriff he cannot retire and would have to be sheriff for at least 3 years to increase his pension. This is still not a lot of money. In today's world people are making millions annually and many are now billionaires. The Northeast residents are not exposed to this kind of living as they are on the West coast and any salary over $100K is considered high to them because of the demographics of the area.
OK...ok...so you are saying that in Fitchburg's case, the one and only thing that our proud Police Chief has to concern himself with is balancing the budget. Period. He pays no attention whatsover to crime and whether or not the crime rate increases or declines during his time as Chief..he has Hired Hands for that sort of stuff anyway, so he pays no mind to it. And it has absolutely no reflection on his abilities or his inabilities. That is what you are saying.

Are you really, Really, REALLY sure you have it correct? It sounds like crapola to me. So, the Chief is a money man and nothing more. He can take no blame or any credit for the crime level in our fine burg; eh? If THAT is really the case, it would make more sense to hire the equivalant of a Company Controller to watch the money; and to have a Leader at the helm of a public safety organization who is actually concerned with public safety....
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...ok...so you are saying that in Fitchburg's case, the one and only thing that our proud Police Chief has to concern himself with is balancing the budget. Period. He pays no attention whatsover to crime and whether or not the crime rate increases or declines during his time as Chief..he has Hired Hands for that sort of stuff anyway, so he pays no mind to it. And it has absolutely no reflection on his abilities or his inabilities. That is what you are saying.
Are you really, Really, REALLY sure you have it correct? It sounds like crapola to me. So, the Chief is a money man and nothing more. He can take no blame or any credit for the crime level in our fine burg; eh? If THAT is really the case, it would make more sense to hire the equivalant of a Company Controller to watch the money; and to have a Leader at the helm of a public safety organization who is actually concerned with public safety....
Let me try to explain this in a way you might understand. The Police Chief doesn't wear a red cape and fly around the city stopping criminals.

Think of it like this, let's say you decide one day to do drugs, mug someone and steal a car. How is that the Police Chiefs fault that you wigged out. For some strange reason you never fault the criminals for their actions and blame the police. Grow up.
You Know Who

Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Let me try to explain this in a way you might understand. The Police Chief doesn't wear a red cape and fly around the city stopping criminals.
Think of it like this, let's say you decide one day to do drugs, mug someone and steal a car. How is that the Police Chiefs fault that you wigged out. For some strange reason you never fault the criminals for their actions and blame the police. Grow up.
I was responding to post number 4 above. That's the post that states the Chief's job is to balance the budget.

The person who posted number 4 did a decent job with the post. No extra crap or drama (besides his/her Moniker). You, on the other hand, are doing your usual flailing around and are spewing your usual horsesh#t. You are certainly predictible. But, don't be too quick to pat yourself on the back. You do not faze me...
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 24, 2013
 
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
How ironic Civil, here you are talking about making faces at a gorilla and what shows up, your own gorilla? Darn it Civil, making faces at one can sure be fun, but I don't think I could ever jerk off in front of one and feed it hot dogs like you have. Bwahahah hahahhahah....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
"I bet a guy named Rich is doing a little squirming now. Especially now after I told couple of cops at the Paddock about what we now know. Yes, I said this was going to be fun, and it sure is!
Talk to you in the morning, Rich!
KS, PP, JK, CT, who else... are you reading this? You guys can come for a beer too! First we're going to meet at the 99, and then we'll go pick up "Steve," (Rich?) and then we're getting George's! What fun!
And we don't have to walk! We'll ditch the cars at the 99 and get them later!
OK!
All in fun, Stamos. All in good fun. I mean, once he was outed, last year(?) it wasn't fun anymore, simply because he ceased being a cartoon character and just proved to be the sick and sad man he still is.

I was wondering when someone would sense the irony of it all. I mean, I'm making faces at you, Stamos, and you're just flinging shit too, aren't' you?

Yup. You're still the smartest dummy out here, Stamos!!

Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 24, 2013
 
You know who wrote:
<quoted text>
My strong hunch is that even if I told you that I would prefer it if you DON'T call me Rich on this forum, you would simply keep doing it anyway. You are as easy to read as an old discarded Archie comic book. So, carry on fool.....
I've been thinking and now you're real, and there are real victims in this. They deserve respect,(not you) and if I enable you,(as I seem to be doing) you'll continue perpetrating. It's not fair-to all your victims.

I really don't care much about those cops. They're not your victims. Like I said before, I don't like cops. They make me nervous, and like you, way too many of them are narcissistic. That's what I think happens. You butt heads with narcissistic cops. Because you are so much like them. And when I put it into context, with all the people you've hurt, the cops would be the perfect people for your misguided vengeance. They're tough and they're used to cons and felons bad-mouthing them. So go for it.

You've spent your whole life leaving trails of narcissistic destruction in your wake, and when I reflect on that it saddens me. Your family, friends, lovers, kids, they've all suffered so much. Victims. All because of your unwillingness to treat a serious personality disorder.

I apologize to your victims and I'm sorry I made fun of a really sad situation.

Look hard into that mirror today. How responsible is that person staring back at you for your lot in life?

100% I bet.
Droopyballs

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 24, 2013
 
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...ok...so you are saying that in Fitchburg's case, the one and only thing that our proud Police Chief has to concern himself with is balancing the budget. Period. He pays no attention whatsover to crime and whether or not the crime rate increases or declines during his time as Chief..he has Hired Hands for that sort of stuff anyway, so he pays no mind to it. And it has absolutely no reflection on his abilities or his inabilities. That is what you are saying.
Are you really, Really, REALLY sure you have it correct? It sounds like crapola to me. So, the Chief is a money man and nothing more. He can take no blame or any credit for the crime level in our fine burg; eh? If THAT is really the case, it would make more sense to hire the equivalant of a Company Controller to watch the money; and to have a Leader at the helm of a public safety organization who is actually concerned with public safety....
Welfare brings crime and drugs. yes, the Police Chief's job is to balance his department's budget which changes on a daily basis, yes daily basis. He has to negotiate with the union for their new contract. This doesn't happen over a weekend but takes a year before their contract is expired.

He has to foresee what the department's annual budget will be not just for next year but for the next 3-5 years. He has to submit his annual report which takes a month to prepare each year.

He has to meet with the council and Mayor and request more personnel funding if needed and request funding for equipment replacement.

The Police Chief has to attend conferences on a regular basis so he can bring back any new ideas and knowledge dealing with law enforcement.

The Police Chief also hires and fires personnel on an as needed basis. He has to look ahead 1,2,3,4 and even 5-10 years and predict how much his budget may increase or decrease when the department may have to hire. He has to know the number officers will be retiring within that time frame.

Yes his main job is to balance his department's budget. If an officer is out injured suddenly and it was unexpectant then his budget changes overnight. Was the officer a Sargeant or a Private?
How much will the new expense be to backfill the officer? Does appoint a temporary Sargeant to fill the position?

Balancing a 10-15 million dollar budget is not something that is done in a day. A Company Controller does not look ahead 3-5 years and prepare for that time frame. A Company Controller does not have to negotiate with the union.

A Company Controller will not arrive at an Officer's home to notify their spouse that they have been killed in the line of duty.
Droopyballs

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 24, 2013
 
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Let me try to explain this in a way you might understand. The Police Chief doesn't wear a red cape and fly around the city stopping criminals.
Think of it like this, let's say you decide one day to do drugs, mug someone and steal a car. How is that the Police Chiefs fault that you wigged out. For some strange reason you never fault the criminals for their actions and blame the police. Grow up.
You are correct. If the Police Chief sees crime is increasing then he will request more funding for extra officers to be hired. If the city denies him his request his job ended there. He does not have any control over the rate of crime.

The Police Chief's job is to balance his department's budget. He has no control over crime. He cannot just snap his fingers and make crime go away. He has to balance his budget depending on the needs of adequate police protection depending on the rate of crime.

If he feels he needs more detectives for investigations he will have to modify his budget and that may mean cutting other expenses.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 24, 2013
 
Droopy, try and remember that we are dealing with certain people who have never ran a company or any department of any kind but believe they could do the job better. Also dont forget that some of these posters despise municipal workers and constantly degrade them but at the same time proclaim they want to work for the city. Try and figure that mentality out.

For example, I will read a long rant about how this person is bad that person doesn't do their job etc. and they throw peoples names out there with zero facts. Then when I respond 'Well what do you do for work?' The response is 'Who are you coward?? Ask me to my face!!! Is your brother still A cop??? Lmao Are you still sleeping with other mens wives??'. I don't even have a brother and I've never slept with another mans wife.
Deja Vu

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I was responding to post number 4 above. That's the post that states the Chief's job is to balance the budget.
The person who posted number 4 did a decent job with the post. No extra crap or drama (besides his/her Moniker). You, on the other hand, are doing your usual flailing around and are spewing your usual horsesh#t. You are certainly predictible. But, don't be too quick to pat yourself on the back. You do not faze me...
Who wouldathunkit but here, once again, our resident Fake Army Man got caught in another lie. And leave it to Stamos to expose Fake Army Man for the fraud that he is. Well played Stamos. And Fake Army man, aren't you tired of the virtual bearings you endure on these boards day in and day out? Call it a day and go play some Call of Duty. At least then toucan say you're fighting the bad guys and winning. Who knows, maybe you'll get a virtual Purple Heart.
You Know Who

Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare brings crime and drugs. yes, the Police Chief's job is to balance his department's budget which changes on a daily basis, yes daily basis. He has to negotiate with the union for their new contract. This doesn't happen over a weekend but takes a year before their contract is expired.
He has to foresee what the department's annual budget will be not just for next year but for the next 3-5 years. He has to submit his annual report which takes a month to prepare each year.
He has to meet with the council and Mayor and request more personnel funding if needed and request funding for equipment replacement.
The Police Chief has to attend conferences on a regular basis so he can bring back any new ideas and knowledge dealing with law enforcement.
The Police Chief also hires and fires personnel on an as needed basis. He has to look ahead 1,2,3,4 and even 5-10 years and predict how much his budget may increase or decrease when the department may have to hire. He has to know the number officers will be retiring within that time frame.
Yes his main job is to balance his department's budget. If an officer is out injured suddenly and it was unexpectant then his budget changes overnight. Was the officer a Sargeant or a Private?
How much will the new expense be to backfill the officer? Does appoint a temporary Sargeant to fill the position?
Balancing a 10-15 million dollar budget is not something that is done in a day. A Company Controller does not look ahead 3-5 years and prepare for that time frame. A Company Controller does not have to negotiate with the union.
A Company Controller will not arrive at an Officer's home to notify their spouse that they have been killed in the line of duty.
DB,
That was another well written post. Factual and no nonsense. Thanks for keeping it on topic and saving the Readers from the rheteric that others can't help but spew when they do not agree with someone else's point of view. Here's a few comments in response:
In the Private Sector, if an organization was struggling with budget contrants and staffing issues; and they were giving each and every employee an average of 56 paids days off per year, not counting paid holidays; they would quickly reduce the amount of paid days off that the employees were receiving. It is simply common sense.
It is not unusual for a Company Controller or a Chief Financial Officer to be looking 3 to 5 years into the future and making decisions based on the future. That is how a successful company is run.
When is the last time that Fitchburg had an officer perish in the line of duty? Has it EVER happened? If so, chances are high that it was negligence behind the wheel by the officer that was the cause of death.
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

This isn't the private sector. The city is not dealing with budget constraints and shortage and staffing issues. So the time off is not an issue. The residents see fee increases but that doesn't mean there is a budget issue. The city is making sure its doesn't go back into the mode where they will pick up the tab for increases in expenses and fees and have no money in the bank and lower their credit rating.

Remember when the past Mayors signed a 99 year deal with Unitil, filled up the landfill to a point where it was going to be capped and closed, did not save any money in the bank, dumped waste water in the river, hired as many police officers the Chief requested.

Well the city is not going back into those days because we are still paying for those costly mistakes. Doesn't mean there is a budget deficit, it means it's time to take care of the future generation that the former generation did not do for us. Most residents don't and do not want to see the big picture.

This is called "it's all about me syndrome". The city is in a proactive stage where they are preparing themselves to be very prosperous 20-50 years from now. If the past Mayors did this then there would not be any fee increases or new fees for our generation.

The budget and staffing is actually where it is suppose to be, although a few more cops and a Ladder Company the fire department closed would be nice when there is an emergency but the budget is balanced and the residents have to get use to the "new" normal that many of them may not be use to so they figure there must be budget and staffing problems.

Most residents are selfish and are not thinking about years down the road especially the "XBOX" generation where everything was handed to them and they were never told what to do growing up. These residents are now in their mid 20's and when they got home from school as teenagers they were never told to mow the lawn, do their homework or work part-time to save money. Their parents only made sure they were not bothering them.

The "Paper Mill" generation is the same because they were used to having everything paid for by the city without and fees. They cannot get use to the fees that are now imposed because they did not realize their lifestyle was hurting our generation.

The "Digital Company" generation was use to having everything too. Times were good and making $800-$1600 a week back in the 80's they were considered the top earners in the area. They were the Google & Microsoft icons of today. But as the high tech world changed and jobs were cut they are now in "salary sticker shock" and feel there should not be any increases or added fees.

An officer was killed years ago when they the had the motorcycle patrol. There was some resistance to bring back the motorcycles because of this. They have to go thru extensive training now to be on the police motorcycle patrol unit.
But patting yourself on

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 26, 2013
 
Deja Vu wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wouldathunkit but here, once again, our resident Fake Army Man got caught in another lie. And leave it to Stamos to expose Fake Army Man for the fraud that he is. Well played Stamos. And Fake Army man, aren't you tired of the virtual bearings you endure on these boards day in and day out? Call it a day and go play some Call of Duty. At least then toucan say you're fighting the bad guys and winning. Who knows, maybe you'll get a virtual Purple Heart.
Ha ha! Stamos! You can't fool me! But patting yourself on the back, saying and how wonderful you are isn't the right tack. You know I'm bonafide, Stamos. And you know I like to make fun of you extremists, all of you. Even if I must spin a yarn or two. Tea party whack jobs, ex-cons, cheating douche bags who mess around with cop's girlfriends... Narcissists all of you. Want to talk about irony, Stamos, how about that the cop-hater is being so vociferous on this thread. I mean, Stamos, you never got the joke that I bet you wieners from George's because the cop-hater lives so close to the place and all three of us could "go to lunch together." Hell, the candidate could come too! Right over your head. Dumb ass.

See you, Stamos!

Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 26, 2013
 
Shit, Stamos, I don't know why that happened...
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
Shit, Stamos, I don't know why that happened...
Hey civil. I was at Georges today, I bought four dogs. This place is awesome. I will not be available till like Wednesday or Thursday but I will buy you a hot dog at this place.

I say we all go for hot dogs on next Wednesday? Is it a date?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••