Mom Of Missing Fitchburg Boy Held On $100G Bail On New Charges

Mar 28, 2014 Full story: CBS Local 15

The mother of a missing 5-year-old Fitchburg boy who hasn't been seen in months and is feared dead pleaded not guilty Friday to additional charges in the case.

Full Story
Jtn

Concord, MA

#1 Mar 28, 2014
Tired about hearing thus story,the parents are scum and the kid is dead,good ridense,get off my computers sceen,audious
Lawrence Wolf

Leominster, MA

#2 Mar 28, 2014
She's hot as far as girls go. If she was an undocumented worker I'd give her my spank of approval.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#3 Mar 28, 2014
This is not spam. sick of this,Adele's Megiddo ick sucker
Scoop

Gardner, MA

#4 Mar 28, 2014
Bring her by the fire stations we can help her raise her bail. I am sure the police will also help but they would have to meet her under the tracks. It's funny how fast things can happen while walking under the tracks.they have a great system going .
The Insider

Gardner, MA

#5 Mar 29, 2014
Scoop wrote:
Bring her by the fire stations we can help her raise her bail. I am sure the police will also help but they would have to meet her under the tracks. It's funny how fast things can happen while walking under the tracks.they have a great system going .
It's the want-a-be hero firefighter !!

WOW just can't leave things about topic always have to turn it into sex!!!

What a pervert
Jtn

Concord, MA

#6 Mar 29, 2014
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pervert
cops and firefighters are not hero's, there in their jobs for the mulla
The Insider

Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda

#7 Mar 29, 2014
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pervert
Here is what we are going to do dumbass, the "REAL" Insider will be posting from a foreign country from now on just so you know its him.

Obviously there is an "imposter" Insider who wants to give firefighters a bad image because he or she could never be one.

It's sad to say people are also posting under Lynch's name too. I guess there are a lot of posters who support and want to be just like Lynch too.

Lynch has his opinions and I have mine but we have mutual respect for each other's opinions. It's the imposters using other poster's names that screw everything up.

Sorry, not a pervert and I do not condone under age sex.

You keep posting but if it isn't from a foreign country then everyone will know it is not the real "Insider".
Jtn

Concord, MA

#8 Mar 29, 2014
God dammm putro rucans

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 30, 2014
I see Lynch is at it again and back on that missing boys FB page spreading rumors about the FPD's involvement in this case.
https://www.facebook.com/Jeremiahseekers

Kevin Lynch -
"It appears that she does not trust her attorney. I have information that stated Alberto told Elsa that if she reported the abuse that the FPD would do nothing about it and Alberto also stated that his relative was a judge in Boston. He said that it would do no good to speak up as they would turn it around on her. Elsa also stated that Alberto said, " Remember the connections that you seen in person that I have with a few certain FPD members and always think of what you seen when you feel like telling the authorities."
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Apr 1, 2014
Stamos wrote:
I see Lynch is at it again and back on that missing boys FB page spreading rumors about the FPD's involvement in this case.
https://www.facebook.com/Jeremiahseekers
Kevin Lynch -
"It appears that she does not trust her attorney. I have information that stated Alberto told Elsa that if she reported the abuse that the FPD would do nothing about it and Alberto also stated that his relative was a judge in Boston. He said that it would do no good to speak up as they would turn it around on her. Elsa also stated that Alberto said, " Remember the connections that you seen in person that I have with a few certain FPD members and always think of what you seen when you feel like telling the authorities."
Yes, I do have information you POS. But it is people like you who protect scum criminal cops. They belong in prison. When I first came onto topix other's were always stating that it is said about Fitchburg that it is a close race between police corruption and criminal activity in Fitchburg for first place.

Nothing will change until we get some outside leadership and new management of departments. Corruption in Fitchburg has been protected, accepted and has grown.

At present Fitchburg is a completely broken city. Nothing is working in Fitchburg, NOTHING! And if the same do nothing people continue to be elected solely because they once coached football then their is absolutely ZERO hope for Fitchburg.

On average 6-10% of the eligible voters actually vote and the same do nothing leaders have been able to get voted in. We need just 20%-30% and Fitchburg will then begin to grow as a city.

Did you see John Fitch AGAIN???? Flooded??? Highest property taxes in the area, highest fees and highest utility costs. Great job Stamos that your clique has created here!
The Insider

Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda

#11 Apr 1, 2014
If there is corruption in the police as Mr.Lynch states then he scared everyone to NOT go to the police with information. End of that story. Don't accuse an agency of wrong doing and then expect people to go to them.

If the mother and boyfriend are smart enough not to talk then they were smart enough to hide the boy out of Fitchburg and in a place where he will never be found.

If only 6-10% of eligible voters vote then 90% most likely feel that the city government is doing the best they can for the city and do not feel they need to vote for change.

Fitchburg is not completely broken, the State and actually the entire country is broken. Fitchburg is on the same par as with other cities and towns across the country.

Why would Fitchburg grow if other cities across the US that resemble Fitchburg are experiencing the same economic cuts? Fitchburg is not any different than them.

This happened when the Mayor decided to turn off streetlights. It was not just Fitchburg but it was the whole country turning off their streetlights. Funding had to go to the military and the war against terrorism.

All cities and towns had to cut back. It was either cut streetlights or cut the police and fire. The Mayor made the right decision, streetlights will not put out a fire.

http://stratrisks.com/geostrat/12754

We live and always have lived in a flood zone. Most residents don't realize this. John Fitch did not flood as bad this time as it did in the past because the back area was reconstructed with federal funding.

Highest utility costs? Tell Unitil we want out of the 99 year contract that was agreed upon back in the 50's. It is a legal binding contract. The only way out is to buy everything that Unitil owns which includes all power lines, substations and utility poles.

It isn't that Fitchburg is broken, it is there are some people that do not want Fitchburg to sacrifice like most other cities are doing in the United States due to the economy. Leave the city, leave the state and take a ride to other cities that resemble Fitchburg, they are in worse shape.

The Mayor does not just come up with spending cuts on her own. She is forwarded information from the State and Federal governments. This information contains the cuts that should be implemented according to the economy of each city in the US.

I see a lot of finger pointing but no answers. If you have the answer then tell the State and Federal governments and then the WHOLE country will be healed and not just Fitchburg !
Voter

Bedford, MA

#12 Apr 1, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do have information you POS. But it is people like you who protect scum criminal cops. They belong in prison. When I first came onto topix other's were always stating that it is said about Fitchburg that it is a close race between police corruption and criminal activity in Fitchburg for first place.
Nothing will change until we get some outside leadership and new management of departments. Corruption in Fitchburg has been protected, accepted and has grown.
At present Fitchburg is a completely broken city. Nothing is working in Fitchburg, NOTHING! And if the same do nothing people continue to be elected solely because they once coached football then their is absolutely ZERO hope for Fitchburg.
On average 6-10% of the eligible voters actually vote and the same do nothing leaders have been able to get voted in. We need just 20%-30% and Fitchburg will then begin to grow as a city.
Did you see John Fitch AGAIN???? Flooded??? Highest property taxes in the area, highest fees and highest utility costs. Great job Stamos that your clique has created here!
John Fitch has been flooding since before you killed someone. It's been flooding forever. It will continue to flood as well whenever there is a deluge of water. Some things you just can't change, nature is one of them. The system gets overloaded numbnutz.
Lynch the Career Criminal

Bronx, NY

#13 Apr 1, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do have information you POS. But it is people like you who protect scum criminal cops.
Hey Lynch, you freely refer to cops as criminals, yet you're the one with a documented 28 year history of arrests, prison time and a lifetime license revocation for violent behavior. You are banned from the university. You are still on probation for assault and battery.

Your constant references to municipal corruption are baseless and not taken seriously b/c everyone knows that you're a kook. If you hate it here so much, why don't you move back to South Boston? Oh, wait. You can't. How about somewhere else then? Oh, wait. You can't do that either. You'd have to move out of Mom's basement. So I guess you're stuck being a crank and a nut.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#14 Apr 1, 2014
The Insider wrote:
If there is corruption in the police as Mr.Lynch states then he scared everyone to NOT go to the police with information. End of that story. Don't accuse an agency of wrong doing and then expect people to go to them.
If the mother and boyfriend are smart enough not to talk then they were smart enough to hide the boy out of Fitchburg and in a place where he will never be found.
If only 6-10% of eligible voters vote then 90% most likely feel that the city government is doing the best they can for the city and do not feel they need to vote for change.
Fitchburg is not completely broken, the State and actually the entire country is broken. Fitchburg is on the same par as with other cities and towns across the country.
Why would Fitchburg grow if other cities across the US that resemble Fitchburg are experiencing the same economic cuts? Fitchburg is not any different than them.
This happened when the Mayor decided to turn off streetlights. It was not just Fitchburg but it was the whole country turning off their streetlights. Funding had to go to the military and the war against terrorism.
All cities and towns had to cut back. It was either cut streetlights or cut the police and fire. The Mayor made the right decision, streetlights will not put out a fire.
http://stratrisks.com/geostrat/12754
We live and always have lived in a flood zone. Most residents don't realize this. John Fitch did not flood as bad this time as it did in the past because the back area was reconstructed with federal funding.
Highest utility costs? Tell Unitil we want out of the 99 year contract that was agreed upon back in the 50's. It is a legal binding contract. The only way out is to buy everything that Unitil owns which includes all power lines, substations and utility poles.
It isn't that Fitchburg is broken, it is there are some people that do not want Fitchburg to sacrifice like most other cities are doing in the United States due to the economy. Leave the city, leave the state and take a ride to other cities that resemble Fitchburg, they are in worse shape.
The Mayor does not just come up with spending cuts on her own. She is forwarded information from the State and Federal governments. This information contains the cuts that should be implemented according to the economy of each city in the US.
I see a lot of finger pointing but no answers. If you have the answer then tell the State and Federal governments and then the WHOLE country will be healed and not just Fitchburg !
he everyone,Wong is the author of these posts,ding dong Wong
Jtn

Concord, MA

#15 Apr 1, 2014
This is not spam,this is not spam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 5 hr Waino Savilampi 66
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 11 hr Your caught 35
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) 17 hr geral 15
Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) Fri pedro 15
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) Fri BillyBob 341
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... Dec 17 BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 17 kev lynch 13

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match