Wells, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Twitter argument leads to attempted-murder charge for Fitchburg man

FITCHBURG -- A Cedar Street man was arrested on attempted murder and other charges early Thursday, after a woman accused him of trying to strangle her following an argument over a Twitter post, according to Sgt. Glenn Fossa.

Andre K. Durham, 37, of 135 Cedar St. Apt.#2, is charged with attempted murder, domestic assault and battery and intimidating a witness.

Officers responding to a report of a disturbance at the Cedar Street address at 1:30 a.m. Thursday were met by a distraught female who told them of the incident, Fossa said. Physical evidence led officers to conclude Durham assaulted the woman and attempted to strangle her, he said.

With the rise of social media and technology such as cellphones and texting, incidents like this are becoming more and more common, Fossa said.

"People leave a trail a lot more than they ever used to," he said.

http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/police/c...
Walker

Wells, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Walker wrote:
FITCHBURG -- A Cedar Street man was arrested on attempted murder and other charges early Thursday, after a woman accused him of trying to strangle her following an argument over a Twitter post, according to Sgt. Glenn Fossa.
Andre K. Durham, 37, of 135 Cedar St. Apt.#2, is charged with attempted murder, domestic assault and battery and intimidating a witness.
Officers responding to a report of a disturbance at the Cedar Street address at 1:30 a.m. Thursday were met by a distraught female who told them of the incident, Fossa said. Physical evidence led officers to conclude Durham assaulted the woman and attempted to strangle her, he said.
With the rise of social media and technology such as cellphones and texting, incidents like this are becoming more and more common, Fossa said.
FITCHBURG Police are investigating an early morning stabbing on Arlington Street.

A young male was injured in the attack at 60 Arlington St. There were no immediate arrests.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

When I saw attempted murder on Cedar street my first thought was the wanna-be mayor was in trouble again. What's up with Cedar street? Is something in the water on that street or is that FSU blue light attracting all the crazies like a moth to flame?
Boston

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Stamos wrote:
When I saw attempted murder on Cedar street my first thought was the wanna-be mayor was in trouble again. What's up with Cedar street? Is something in the water on that street or is that FSU blue light attracting all the crazies like a moth to flame?
Ditto
oh yeah

Gloucester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Walker wrote:
There is a lot of riff-raff living on that particular street.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Stamos wrote:
That guy will be OK as he has been for years. He has connections within the FPD. Or maybe that was his connect who got fired last month?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy will be OK as he has been for years. He has connections within the FPD. Or maybe that was his connect who got fired last month?
Does he really have connections?

Did you pick up on that statement from Fossa?

And how's your campaign working out? I still haven't figured out yet if your running for Senator,Governor,Mayor or Ward 5 councilor! Haven't seen much campaigning going on from you after you were soliciting funds and claiming your early start.
Lol

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Lynch is a porch of trash. His mom failed him. Look in the mirro lady, your crotchfruit ended up in prison. You failed as a mother. Was she drunk during your formative years Lynch? Do you face FAS? It would explain your mentally retarded like rantings.
oh yeah

Westborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he really have connections?
Did you pick up on that statement from Fossa?
And how's your campaign working out? I still haven't figured out yet if your running for Senator,Governor,Mayor or Ward 5 councilor! Haven't seen much campaigning going on from you after you were soliciting funds and claiming your early start.
I thought he was running for Governor of Florida.
oh yeah

Westborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Lol wrote:
Lynch is a porch of trash. His mom failed him. Look in the mirro lady, your crotchfruit ended up in prison. You failed as a mother. Was she drunk during your formative years Lynch? Do you face FAS? It would explain your mentally retarded like rantings.
I do not know about the drinking,but she certainly molded him into a momma's boy, and he can't even see that is why he is so screwed up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Border line ttruth 3 hr ken 1
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 3 hr Wared Out 1,146
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... 15 hr The True Story 27
Solicitor: FSU bid to convert arena no good 16 hr Karen 2
Gravestones found toppled at Fitchburg cemetery 16 hr Karen 9
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF Sat Pajama People 39
I'll be off topix for a month Fri karen 3
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••