Rate your city councilor

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Ward 1 David Clark. He seems to be a good counselor. I do wish that he would get more proactive.
Ward 2 Norman Boisvert. I feel that he is out of touch. He labels too much for me to stomach as I get defensive with him as I feel that he is closed minded. I was also thrown off by his attitude towards me as I had never met the guy. I guess Conry had his ear.
Ward 3 Joel Kaddy. I feel that Mr. Kaddy has become way too comfortable as he does not stand up for the citizens of Fitchburg as much as he does his friends. In other words if he put as much energy into his councilor job then something might get done.
Ward 4 Delores Muniz. I feel that she has been more of a Wong supporter than she is a supporter of the citizens. She has been given an opportunity and I believe that she is not seizing the moment to stand for the citizens of Fitchburg.
Ward 5 Nicholos Carbone. I voted for him but I honestly feel that he has not stepped to the plate for the citizens at all. I respect the fact that he has a disability and I have a lot of respect for his strength in such a situation. In reference to his role as Ward 5 I feel that he has been basically absent. I respect him a lot but I feel that we need a different direction for Ward 5. There is a laundry list of situations in Ward 5 that have gone unaddressed. When the article about the University came out he needed to have a statement. I wish Nick the best in life as he has been a champion for those with disabilities such as myself.

Overall, I am very disappointed that our city councilors do not walk down Main street. I never see the mayor on Main street neither. I have seen Demoura but not enough. I feel that their presence is needed in Fitchburg and not just around election day!
Ah duh

Leominster, MA

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Ward 1 David Clark. He seems to be a good counselor. I do wish that he would get more proactive.
Ward 2 Norman Boisvert. I feel that he is out of touch. He labels too much for me to stomach as I get defensive with him as I feel that he is closed minded. I was also thrown off by his attitude towards me as I had never met the guy. I guess Conry had his ear.
Ward 3 Joel Kaddy. I feel that Mr. Kaddy has become way too comfortable as he does not stand up for the citizens of Fitchburg as much as he does his friends. In other words if he put as much energy into his councilor job then something might get done.
Ward 4 Delores Muniz. I feel that she has been more of a Wong supporter than she is a supporter of the citizens. She has been given an opportunity and I believe that she is not seizing the moment to stand for the citizens of Fitchburg.
Ward 5 Nicholos Carbone. I voted for him but I honestly feel that he has not stepped to the plate for the citizens at all. I respect the fact that he has a disability and I have a lot of respect for his strength in such a situation. In reference to his role as Ward 5 I feel that he has been basically absent. I respect him a lot but I feel that we need a different direction for Ward 5. There is a laundry list of situations in Ward 5 that have gone unaddressed. When the article about the University came out he needed to have a statement. I wish Nick the best in life as he has been a champion for those with disabilities such as myself.
Overall, I am very disappointed that our city councilors do not walk down Main street. I never see the mayor on Main street neither. I have seen Demoura but not enough. I feel that their presence is needed in Fitchburg and not just around election day!
Maybe they avoid Main Street because they know maybe psycho ex murderers could be lurking about waiting to assault them?
Hi Cowardly lion

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Ah duh wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they avoid Main Street because they know maybe psycho ex murderers could be lurking about waiting to assault them?
Yea, and there are a few corrupt police that willback them/lie for them also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Requesting for truce one more time 19 min The Inquirer 25
News State education chief recommends state takeover... 1 hr stimpit 3
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) 6 hr rookie 70
Lynch for Mayor -convinced of Murder Plot (Aug '11) 6 hr Lynchies Mommy 96
News Rollstone CEO elected chair of FSU trustees 20 hr Jtn 5
News Growing the new modern medicine 23 hr jtn 2
Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitch... (Jul '13) Mon kevin Lynch 896
Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]