Ex-Mayoral Candidate Banned From FSU
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
observer

Fitchburg, MA

#108 Aug 24, 2012
if this guy is Stamos's brother I understand why now he was banned from FSU
enuf said
Sonny

Fitchburg, MA

#109 Aug 24, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
We know that you are not heroin addicts. We know that you are shooting steroids! Steroids are ILLEGAL! Look up steroid rage and read about the kid who killed his girlfriend in a steroid rage! He is doing life! just because some cops that you know are shooting these steroids and getting away with it, continue and try to get away with it! Roid rage is real! You know it can happen before you shoot them steroids into you! You arer responsible for your actions! Thia is a court ruling!
Keep pushing and harrassing!! Keep it up! Keep laughing it up; for now!!!!
Have you read the one Bout the Fitchburg Mayoral candidate who killed a defenseless and innocent kid in S. Boston? Yeah, true story, I read the transcripts. Stay away from him, obviously bad news and can't control his rage as he was charged with assaulting a Fitchburg officer.

Bad news this guy is.

Lock your doors.
Lucky

Leominster, MA

#110 Aug 25, 2012
Sonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read the one Bout the Fitchburg Mayoral candidate who killed a defenseless and innocent kid in S. Boston? Yeah, true story, I read the transcripts. Stay away from him, obviously bad news and can't control his rage as he was charged with assaulting a Fitchburg officer.
Bad news this guy is.
Lock your doors.
Good points. What's his campaign slogan? Vote for me and pay for me and Gomez to live in mom's basement.
say what

Stow, MA

#111 Aug 25, 2012
Lucky wrote:
<quoted text>Good points. What's his campaign slogan? Vote for me and pay for me and Gomez to live in mom's basement.
You mean to say that Gomez is not earning enough money prostituting?
say what

Stow, MA

#112 Aug 25, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
We know that you are not heroin addicts. We know that you are shooting steroids! Steroids are ILLEGAL! Look up steroid rage and read about the kid who killed his girlfriend in a steroid rage! He is doing life! just because some cops that you know are shooting these steroids and getting away with it, continue and try to get away with it! Roid rage is real! You know it can happen before you shoot them steroids into you! You arer responsible for your actions! Thia is a court ruling!
Keep pushing and harrassing!! Keep it up! Keep laughing it up; for now!!!!
are there any drug addicts in your house? Does anyone use heroin? Is anyone on methadone for past heroin usage? All you want to do is JUDGE, Judge, judge. Look at yourself in the mirror. You are not living your life right and have no business calling anyone out on anything. You are a cold blooded killer. Was this person doing life one of your prison lovers?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#113 Sep 20, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
are there any drug addicts in your house? Does anyone use heroin? Is anyone on methadone for past heroin usage? All you want to do is JUDGE, Judge, judge. Look at yourself in the mirror. You are not living your life right and have no business calling anyone out on anything. You are a cold blooded killer. Was this person doing life one of your prison lovers?
http://thegardnernews.com/main.asp...

This isn't me in the news!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#114 Sep 20, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean to say that Gomez is not earning enough money prostituting?
Huh? What are you talking about? Gomezs name isnt on this police arrest log!

http://thegardnernews.com/main.asp...
Merry Christmas

Leominster, MA

#115 Nov 11, 2012
Lynch wrote:
And the blue light is a logical complaint! There is NO OTHER such light in the state of Massachusetts! This is the FIRST such annoying light in Fitchburg! The one near the gynasium has a regular blue bulb. The one on Cedar street shines down the entire side of all the houses reflecting throughout some neighbors houses!
This is unacceptable and COMPLETELY ignorant of the Mayor and Antonucci not to address this light and take it down! It is 2012 and there hasn't been an incident that has needed this light or call box! We all understand its concept! It devalues properties in itself!! The blatent shining and glowing on homes defaces property and lowers values!
You don't have to be a civil action attorney to understand such logic! We will be video taping the affects of this light and each homeowner will be awarded tens of thousands in a class action suit!
Antonucci and the Mayor force citizens to file suit instead of correcting the obvious problem. They now park a University car at the blue light every night! They are waiting for someone to destruct the light. This behavior is arrogant!
They are flexing their muscles stating " we count and you do not"! They have elder neighbors afraid to complain!
Are you completely nuts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 2 hr Cabbagehead Kevin 81
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... 9 hr Fat Stevie 3
Make America Great Again! Fri Bill 2
News One-lane Main Street project gets underway in F... Dec 1 Momma Fattie 39
Fitchburg State University Dec 1 Jeff 1
Lorenda Grella Dec 1 Bill 2
Sam Squalia's Feet Nov 30 Weasel 1

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages