Gardner, MA

#1 Oct 19, 2012
I think lynch got caught for the last time. He is MIA
huh

Leominster, MA

#2 Oct 19, 2012
What do you know wrote:
I think lynch got caught for the last time. He is MIA
Naw, he's off having coffee with trippy.
not surprised

Haverhill, MA

#5 Oct 20, 2012
I thought all Lynch did was lie.
so why would this be any different?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Oct 21, 2012
What lie? What are you talking about?

For one, I have been in Boston assisting sick relatives. And I ask you to please say prayers for their recovery.

Outside of this fact, what are you talking about? Is it your questioning what business I was going to open?

For one, I don't recall telling anyone that 100 John Fitch was one of the businesses that I was attempting to open. Regardless, another business was a restaurant in the University area.

And yes , people will have to answer to questions regarding the property and their business concept that they stole from me. There may be corruption involved which we will have to wait and see as they now are going into cover their asses mode!

Property and assesment of property within Fitchburg needs to be investigated. For example: Some have had their houses assessed at say $34,000 while their neighbors is at $134,000.

Let me tell you that this is a savings on that persons property tax. It is like a $2,000 gift from the city to certain choisen individuals.

The city needs a forensic accountant to examine its books for the past ten years.These are things that the Sentinel could be investigating. Why are they not investigating??
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Oct 21, 2012
I would also like to see the granted block grant funding to localbusinesseswithin the last six years.

I feel that the mayor needs to answer to all these records. One question might be, What is your rational of lending a business tens of thousands when that business has shown total sales to be less than ten thousand annually over the last ten years?

Block grant funding wasn't designed to fund such ventures. There are small businesses within the city that went forward struggling as they were denied loans from this block grant funding. Some of these businesses are up and running others never made it off the ground.

How many businesses are no longer in operation that the block grant funding asisted in the last six years?
China bound

Gloucester, MA

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Lynch wrote:
I would also like to see the granted block grant funding to localbusinesseswithin the last six years.
I feel that the mayor needs to answer to all these records. One question might be, What is your rational of lending a business tens of thousands when that business has shown total sales to be less than ten thousand annually over the last ten years?
Block grant funding wasn't designed to fund such ventures. There are small businesses within the city that went forward struggling as they were denied loans from this block grant funding. Some of these businesses are up and running others never made it off the ground.
How many businesses are no longer in operation that the block grant funding asisted in the last six years?
so you present the city with a very poor business plan, get turned down for any kind of funding, and now you want the city to answer for it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baker caps big week with Globe endorsement 4 hr Jtn 7
Privacy violations 4 hr Jtn 6
Shrewsbury residents turn out in force to oppos... 18 hr Watching 1
FPD brass responsible.for Million dollar cost t... 23 hr BillyBob 23
Suspect in attempted murder deemed dangerous Wed Watching 1
Last nights Governors debate Wed Watching 4
Gov. calls for in-state tuition for immigrants ... (Nov '10) Wed BillyBob 93

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match