Fitchburg police arrest five for ille...

Fitchburg police arrest five for illegal gun possession

There are 10 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Mar 26, 2014, titled Fitchburg police arrest five for illegal gun possession. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

At 6:38 p.m. a caller told police he saw a man holding a firearm inside a gray car while arguing with two other individuals near 48 Prichard St. The called told police he was concerned a fight was about to start.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Jtn

Concord, MA

#1 Mar 26, 2014
Typical ,can you say illegal immigrant,where us the blinking mayor when you need her,covering up GRE mistakes. We need Marcus
Jtn

Concord, MA

#2 Mar 26, 2014
This is not spam,this is not spam
Prius fan

Leominster, MA

#3 Mar 27, 2014
Just another example of corrupt cops abusing hispanics in our community. This city needs a new mayor. Someone who is a good listener and takes the time to put a sweater on his dog in the morning.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Apr 4, 2014
Prius fan wrote:
Just another example of corrupt cops abusing hispanics in our community. This city needs a new mayor. Someone who is a good listener and takes the time to put a sweater on his dog in the morning.
OK, so you have made comments that reveal that you are stalking me. Stay away from me!

Corrupt cops need to be fired so we can hire law abiding officers. There is 50% plus of the FPD that are law abiding law enforcement officers. It is the corrupt ones that make the good cops job more difficult and dangerous. Get rid of the corruption !

And Yes we need a new Mayor, a Mayor who cares about all Fitchburg citizens.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Apr 4, 2014
I know it sounds like I'm flip flopping on the issues here,.... please allow me to explain,....you see,.I Think I am an intelligent person. I have moments where I am completely rational, when I make so much sense that the school professors want to publish my work. At other times, I'm completely lost, hallucinating up a storm. I think that's where people get confused. They can't understand how someone as bright as I am can so quickly dissolve into a pile of senseless jibber-jabber. Hell, I don't even know how I do it.
I can't go 24 hours without a couple of major psychotic episodes. I am all alone, with no one to help me reality check. I have an individual therapist, but I am not his only patient, and I don't like to bother him with my crazy questions and irrational fears. So, I sit at home in my Mother’s refurbished basement Inlaw apartment and suffer alone along side my 12 year old computer with windows “95”. I can't sleep because of the nightmares. Sometimes I forget to eat, because I forget that I have to actually put the food in my mouth in order to get the benefits of satiation. I know. Unbelievable. I can understand braided time-space, but I can't seem to understand that I have to eat in order to gain nutrition. I don't get it. I swear I don't get it.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#6 Apr 4, 2014
Wong has two guns ,hehe haha
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Apr 4, 2014
yup, leave it up to you jtn and lynch to post assinine comment s
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Apr 4, 2014
get a job yet jtn?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Apr 4, 2014
Where is Stamos and Leominster? They seem to have taken an hiatus from spewing their hate, name calling and republican BS.
Karen frm da burg

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Apr 4, 2014
Lynch wrote:
Where is Stamos and Leominster? They seem to have taken an hiatus from spewing their hate, name calling and republican BS.
look in the mirror lately Lynch? the apple don't fall far from the trree their

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shirley man seeks appeal of his 2010 murder con... 5 hr Vinnie 2
Poll Where is Kevin Lynch? (Nov '14) 17 hr BillyBob 77
News Police: Leominster man's dog acted threateningly Thu Mkleazott 3
Truce is respected Thu BillyBob 11
News Lapidus will make $235G as FSU head May 27 Jtn 4
Lynch Fest 2015 May 23 Civil Servant Sup... 15
Review: Fitchburg Tattoo Co (Apr '10) May 22 insider 29
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE