Fitchburg pub owner to rectify mistake

Fitchburg pub owner to rectify mistake

There are 54 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jul 16, 2011, titled Fitchburg pub owner to rectify mistake. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

What appears to be a decade-old clerical error is pulling a local business owner all the way to Boston to meet with the Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Jul 16, 2011
"The only thing I can't figure out is how the ABCC never picked it up in 10 years," said Robert Bourque, who's been on the city License Commission for the past 43 years. "They've been a good bar, they stay out of trouble".

WOW, Mr. Bourque do you support the Campbell campaign for councilor? Are you a supporter of Solomito? I am just curious!

What I really want to ask is WHY HAVEN'T YOU PICKED UP ON IT IN OVER ALL THESE YEARS? I was under the impression that a license was renewed through your office!? Why hasn't your office picked up on the fact that there wasn't the appropiate permits pulled and that the son was signing for other permits?

If I remember correctly your office stated the lack of permitting of Venues concerning outside seating ect which they were not even violating?

Hopefully the ABCC will look into Mr. Bourques records of all the sting operations and all the other oversights.

Mr. Bourque has been on the commission for 43yrs and he didn't recognize that there were car shows even being held? He never seen the advertisements on the corner all week neither?

"They've been a good bar, they stay out of trouble". REALLY? The owner told David Gonzalez to "go back to his own country" as she was holding a drink in her hand in front of the FFD.

There has been burnouts in front of the new firestation tearing up the pavement. During non-permit events, motorcycles are parked on the FFD sidewalk. Cars of patrons and owners are parked in the handicapped parking and all other parking spots at the FFD. Tractor trailors transporting cars are on video parked in front of all the fire bays as they attend the bar!

I was BRUTALLY BEATEN almost to death outside of the bar after I made a 911 call to the FPD where they in turn called the bar instead of responding as they told me over three times in our conversation that they were sending a cruiser as they knew I was waiting. "No trouble", huh, Mr Bourque?? You are full of it!!! BS BS BS

Rightfully, I should be able to testify at this hearing! I have sent pictures to the city council, the Mayor and the Chief of repeated illegal behavior.I will be requesting to testify. Let them dispute what I have to say! No one has the cahonaes to stand up for the interests of the citizens of Fitchburg?? The constant illegal parking was hampering the ability for fire engines to leave the station in an emergency un hampered! Does continuing to repeat this behavior by the owners and patrons reflect toward "CHARACTER" as the board stated concerning Venues that they need to judge the character of the owners?? Or are they ONCE AGAIN EXEMPT, Mr. Bourque from what other bars have to abide by? Didn't they close Bumbles for not having workers comp for their bar tenders?HMMM?

I suggest that this board to look into all the other things that are stated on line such as a "steroid sales" investigation. Known drug dealers as patrons, afterall the board has stated that they consider a bars clientele, correct? Someone mentioned a rape case involving the bar on line.

To Bourque, Chief Demoura and the Mayor; if you continue to allow this double standard of laws, rules and regulations within Fitchburg then you will have completely severed the trust of the community and it will take decades to repair it. Chief Demoura is full of shit also!

To Michael Hartwell, why no mention of the beaten that I took in front of JRs? Afterall the State and the FBI seen probable cause to investigate???

"Honest mistake"? BS! It is called being comfortable with your sense of entitlement! It is reported that there were a lack of permits and that the son had signed a permit for the owner signing "son". I signed my mothers' name on a car title and the FPD brought criminal charges against me and utilized the courts to make a legal argument against me when neither party disputed the title!

Bourque, Demoura and others are FULL OF SHIT!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Jul 16, 2011
"The only thing I can't figure out is how the ABCC never picked it up in 10 years," said Robert A. Bourque, who's been on the city License Commission for the past 43 years. "They've been a good bar, they stay out of trouble."

WOW!! Really Mr. Bourque?? You are full of shit!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Jul 16, 2011
Mr. Hartwell this is a one way story! What you have written is not fact! Why is the Sentinel ignoring the facts of the matter and the incident that happened in front of JRs?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#4 Jul 16, 2011
Cry me a river, Mr. Mayor. Things have never gone your way, and like the con you are, and the way cons are in general, you're going to point the finger at everybody else in the whole world who you perceive as being the cause of your misfortune. Turn your finger 180 degrees around, and identify the true reason for your life full of trouble, YOU. You're just a kid who never grew up-stuck in your adolescent world of entitlement and self-pity. If you got bonked on your head and roughed up because you were breaking the law,(not to mention being really stupid regardless of how you think your rights had been violated) so be it.

BUT your diarrhea of the mouth will just keep getting you in trouble. You see, first we think about something, then we say about something, and then we do about something. It's too bad-you just keep running your mouth about it. I thought you'd learn your lesson. And you sure aren't' helping your cause with such public nonsense.

Forget this charade and begin paying back to US society, Massachusetts taxpayers, the debt you owe us. If it cost approximately $50,000 annually to keep a prisoner incarcerated in the Commonwealth, how much is the tally you owe us?

Put this time to good use. Volunteer down at Our Father's House or something. Visit a vet in one of the nursing homes. Make sure your under supervision though. You could do something your good at: pick up some rubbish from the streets.

And while your tossing it away, include this fantasy of politics in the mix that ends up in the dumpster as well.

See you at the parole office!!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Jul 16, 2011
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
Cry me a river, Mr. Mayor. Things have never gone your way, and like the con you are, and the way cons are in general, you're going to point the finger at everybody else in the whole world who you perceive as being the cause of your misfortune. Turn your finger 180 degrees around, and identify the true reason for your life full of trouble, YOU. You're just a kid who never grew up-stuck in your adolescent world of entitlement and self-pity. If you got bonked on your head and roughed up because you were breaking the law,(not to mention being really stupid regardless of how you think your rights had been violated) so be it.
BUT your diarrhea of the mouth will just keep getting you in trouble. You see, first we think about something, then we say about something, and then we do about something. It's too bad-you just keep running your mouth about it. I thought you'd learn your lesson. And you sure aren't' helping your cause with such public nonsense.
Forget this charade and begin paying back to US society, Massachusetts taxpayers, the debt you owe us. If it cost approximately $50,000 annually to keep a prisoner incarcerated in the Commonwealth, how much is the tally you owe us?
Put this time to good use. Volunteer down at Our Father's House or something. Visit a vet in one of the nursing homes. Make sure your under supervision though. You could do something your good at: pick up some rubbish from the streets.
And while your tossing it away, include this fantasy of politics in the mix that ends up in the dumpster as well.
Remember Karma! You are corrupt! You are a self righteous pompous! Let me tell you about the incident in front of JRS. I didn't swing back at all because there were 40 people coming out of the bar and my friend was there. If I swung back then the situation would have inflated and others would have been hurt.
You are a COWARD! So you watch me picking up trash around my neighborhood! You are a stalker!! Take a lie detector test?? Scared of the truth??

You people have stalked me and have attempted to state that I was stalking you! You are the criminals of the worst kind! I will never say Hail Hitler to you!!! Instead I say Fu-- you!!!

Your family should pay back what they owe!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Jul 16, 2011
GO TO CHURCH!! Do you ever look into a mirror? Do you like what you see? Have you noticed that a lot of your old friends look at you different now ,as now they know what type of person you are, EVIL WOMAN!

So you really do think that you are above the law huh? You have that sense of entitlement! You feel that what is wrongfully happening to David Gonzalez and I due to my past is justified due to this past record??! You feel that you constantly lying is justified also! The truth will prevail and you will be exposed for the evil slug that you are!

You talk about growing up? The person who brutally attacked me, threatened my life and then pressed falsed charges needs to grow up! On the other hand you talk about me being beat up as a status. I was attcked by an adult, should he begin to grow up?? I made a decision not to defend myself that night due to the fact that things could of gotten out of control. I was assaulted lady and you know this but you are smug in your replies!

Where does a grown man get that rage from? Should we ask Roger Clemens?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Jul 16, 2011
As I can tell that you have information pertaining to this case. Do me this favor ask baldy the cop what he kept yelling at me in lock up and apply that to you!!

While you are at it have baldy give up his computers, cell phone data and texting data dating from Dec, 2010 to the present.He is corrupt also as he stated as much to my face, Fu-- him too!

There is a group of roughly ten of you that will be exposed! See, you get to feel comfortable with your illegal corruption because you have the protection of the badge.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THESE WORDS YOU POS!! THERE IS A MAJOR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LAW ABIDING OFFICER AND THE LIKES OF YOUR CORRUPT BUNCH! YOU ARE NOT THE SAME! THEY ARE HONORABLE MEN AND WOMAN AND YOU ARE JUST A CRIMINAL, CORRUPT POS !!

You people think that you and your complete deplorable corruption is protected through an entitlement of the badge. YOU DISRESPECT EVERYTHING THAT THAT BADGE STANDS FOR!!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#8 Jul 16, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
As I can tell that you have information pertaining to this case. Do me this favor ask baldy the cop what he kept yelling at me in lock up and apply that to you!!
While you are at it have baldy give up his computers, cell phone data and texting data dating from Dec, 2010 to the present.He is corrupt also as he stated as much to my face, Fu-- him too!
There is a group of roughly ten of you that will be exposed! See, you get to feel comfortable with your illegal corruption because you have the protection of the badge.
ALWAYS REMEMBER THESE WORDS YOU POS!! THERE IS A MAJOR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LAW ABIDING OFFICER AND THE LIKES OF YOUR CORRUPT BUNCH! YOU ARE NOT THE SAME! THEY ARE HONORABLE MEN AND WOMAN AND YOU ARE JUST A CRIMINAL, CORRUPT POS !!
You people think that you and your complete deplorable corruption is protected through an entitlement of the badge. YOU DISRESPECT EVERYTHING THAT THAT BADGE STANDS FOR!!
Absolutely delusional. We should be scared. He's starting to yell at me.
Looking in

Worcester, MA

#9 Jul 16, 2011
You're running a heckuva ca paint, Lynch. While the other candidates are holding gatherings and campaign fund raiders your on an anonymous forum yelling at and cursing out prospective voters.

Perfect campaign strategy.
Lynch Mob

Athol, MA

#10 Jul 16, 2011
Well it appears that this article is a postive one for JR's and it's honest owners. It seems that this nothing more than a simple error, they have benn paying there taxes and fees every year.$ucks for you Lynch, and by the way stop lying about the FBI and the State investigating the FPD. I'm sure this forum will be brought to the attention of the other 3 mayoral candidates, they will have a field day with you. If there is anyone full of $h!t it's you. And by the way if the Feds don't raise the debt ceiling, the justice department will shut down which means no FBI for your imaginary investigation. I will be in the "burg" this week and I will park right in front of JR's in your honor.
Civil Service Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Jul 16, 2011
Lynch Mob wrote:
Well it appears that this article is a postive one for JR's and it's honest owners. It seems that this nothing more than a simple error, they have benn paying there taxes and fees every year.$ucks for you Lynch, and by the way stop lying about the FBI and the State investigating the FPD. I'm sure this forum will be brought to the attention of the other 3 mayoral candidates, they will have a field day with you. If there is anyone full of $h!t it's you. And by the way if the Feds don't raise the debt ceiling, the justice department will shut down which means no FBI for your imaginary investigation. I will be in the "burg" this week and I will park right in front of JR's in your honor.
I only read one side of the facts here. Honest owners?LMAO,LMFAO. Since 1998 is a simple error? LMFAO.I didn't read anything about paying the proper taxes nor did it mention workers compensation and unemployment taxes being paid. Is there a sales tax paid? Isn't there food taxes? The debt ceiling will be raised. Lynch did not mention the FBI, it was the DA spokesperson who stated that there was a state investigation being conducted until they were notified that the FBI was also investigating so they handed it all over to the FBI. The FBI works on there own time as I am sure that they are being supplied with court recordings.So you will be in the burg this weekend? I wouldn't be so brazin to park in front of that bar as that practice has certainly stopped. I am hearing that the Fire Commissioner is demanding it now as there is a state ethics case ongoing as well. If you park there you should read the signs as it is a tow zone. This means no ticket before the tow.If you go around the corner citizens are being ticketed for not putting another quarter in the meter. If I were these businesses I would clearly state a double standard. I am hearing that all the bars in Fitchburg have been questioned on this double standard concerning equal treatment of liquer licenses. I hear Bumbles and Venues have both hired civil action attornys'. If I was Lynch I wouldn't want to be Mayor as all these civil suits come filing in. And then to add the economic status of the state, the Mayors job would be the last job that I would want this year.
Spell check

Gardner, MA

#12 Jul 16, 2011
Nice try Lync. Why are you posting under Civil Service Supporters name? Your spelling errors always give you away because you're too dumb to know any better. Using "there" instead of "their" is your calling card.

But it is refreshing to hear that you think the Mayor's job is the last job you'd want. Let's hope the voters vote for Wong or Solomito.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#13 Jul 17, 2011
Spell check wrote:
Nice try Lync. Why are you posting under Civil Service Supporters name? Your spelling errors always give you away because you're too dumb to know any better. Using "there" instead of "their" is your calling card.
But it is refreshing to hear that you think the Mayor's job is the last job you'd want. Let's hope the voters vote for Wong or Solomito.
Because he's delusional. I've got Darn Tootin From behind the elementary school on the case. This use of my name will not be tolerated!!!
No clue

Leominster, MA

#14 Jul 17, 2011
I just hope every bartender and the girls at the titty bar claim all of their tips. I'd Hate to see certain people go out of their way to shut them down.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#15 Jul 17, 2011
Now who would've guessed?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

-A city bar owner dies, his widowed wife takes over his establishment and they just happen to have a son who's a city cop that frequents the place and helps support his mothers venue.

-A unemployed Ex-con bottom feeder with an extensive violent criminal history then moves into his own mothers place down the street from the bar, becomes enraged at that establishment over parking issues, takes pictures, files complaints with everyone from the Mayor, the Chief of Police, and both State and Federal Authorities.

-When he thinks his parking complaints are being ignored, the Ex-Con accuses the entire FPD of corruption then decides he needs to become Mayor to clean up all the corruption.

-Soon thereafter, that angry Ex-con wannabe Mayor returns to the establishment to take more pictures,(why??) he's confronted by the owners "cop" son, a confrontation ensues, the Ex-con wannabe Mayor dials 911, gets arrested for stalking and attempted murder on the cop, and gets an A&B charge on a responding paramedic, is locked up for a weekend then forced to wear a leg monitor after a dangerous hearing.

-The X-con wanna be Mayor then files counter charges against the cop which got dismissed by a Judge, the X-con wanna be Mayor then accuses the Mayor, the Chief of Police and the entire Court System of corruption.

-And now we learn after examination of this entire Ex-con wannabe Mayor created Fitchburg fiasco, that the liquor license from the original dead bar owner was never properly transferred over to the poor guys widow.

Talk about corruption!

Bwahahahahahaha hahahahh hahahahahahah Bwahahhah hahahh hahahhah..

What a joke Lynch!
Darn Tootin from W Newton

Marlborough, MA

#16 Jul 18, 2011
Let me see if I have this straight: Robert Bourque is saying that they are a goood bar and they stay out of trouble......for years running the Siomos clan allowed their patrons to illegally park on North Street, many times drastically hindering the fire trucks and emergency vehicles exiting and entering the Fire Station; they blasted music outside way past the 9:00pm limits; there were an endless bunch of motorcycles parked illegally on the sidewalk in front of the Fire Station; burnouts and high speed runs were taking place down North Street; North Street was totally baricaded off once or twice a week; underage college students were served alcohol; we had a rape case with it origins there; and recently we had a severe beating take place. Plus, apparently the necessary permits were not always pulled; and Bourque calls this a good bar! What the hell do you have to do to be a bad bar in Bourques eyes?

Besides, we all know that because JR's Pub has close ties to JR's Pub; it was common practice for the FPD to totally ignore anything and everything that happened over there. Jeeze, the few people that DID bitch about JR's Pub had the FPD arrive at their houses and they were told NOT TO CALL the station house and to walk over to JR's and deal with it one on one. Total BS; that is for sure; but no wonder their track record appears so clean.

And by the way Readers; Civil Service Supporter's little story about Chuckles The Cop and I locking horns and me coming up on the losing end of things over a very embarrassing situation never happened. It is a BS story in a half A$$ED attempt to discredit me. These boobs know that they have been out of line for years over at JR's Pub; and now that their precious liquor license is hanging on by a thread they are running scared.

And Chief Demoura, get your head out of your A$$. Your boy Chuckles The Cop has been out of line over at JR's for years and you make believe that none of it ever happened. Demoura, take off your rose colored glasses and step up to this mess; once and for all.

Gardner, MA

#17 Jul 18, 2011
In hindsight it appears I was wrong for unjustly directing my hatred towards the FPD, especially Mr. Siomos. I feel like such an idiot. You see, I've got a lot of issues in my life and I tend to lash out at others to compensate.

Lastly, would the people posting under my name please stop? I'm asking nicely now.

Santa Clara, CA

#18 Jul 18, 2011
Don't believe the liars. I'm the real Darn Tootin. I'm Tired of people using my name. I'm going to start monitoring the city's public works employees now as well. Too many guys leaning on shovels. Who's with me?

Marlborough, MA

#19 Jul 18, 2011
Sorry Readers, in my post (#16) above I meant to say that "because Chuckles The Cop has direct ties to JR's Pub" and not "because JR's Pub has direct ties to JR's Pub".

The rest of my comments are right on the money, as usual.

Readers; you can see that the JR's Pub supporters are really starting to squirm now that the big hearing is almost here. They are really going out of their way to post phoney messages with my name on them. These are the tactics of desperate people...pathetic, yet predictable....
No clue

Leominster, MA

#20 Jul 18, 2011
Darn I'm curious why you direct all of your attention and skill to one establishment? Surely there are other companies not up to snuff, are you going to go to factories that have undocumented workers? Is this just the start of a crusade or is it personal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 6 hr Cabbagehead Kevin 81
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... 13 hr Fat Stevie 3
Make America Great Again! Fri Bill 2
News One-lane Main Street project gets underway in F... Dec 1 Momma Fattie 39
Fitchburg State University Dec 1 Jeff 1
Lorenda Grella Dec 1 Bill 2
Sam Squalia's Feet Nov 30 Weasel 1

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance