Leominster Police Officer fired for racial remark

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
AP Leominster

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Sources have confirmed that a Leominster Police Officer has been fired for racial remarks.
What

Leominster, MA

#2 Jul 16, 2012
I don't know what is stupider. This cop getting fired or you thinking anyone cares? Now go t o a Red sox/Yankeees game and chant 'YANKEES SUCK' all afternoon.
Hey dummy

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Jul 17, 2012
But I thought you and Darn said there is no accountability amongst the police. They have free reign. What happened? Kind of blows your whole theory out of the water, doesn't it?

Now go blow each other.
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#4 Jul 17, 2012
AP Leominster wrote:
Sources have confirmed that a Leominster Police Officer has been fired for racial remarks.
Sources? what sources? as of this moment the T&G has no info and neither does the Portland Maine paper, where the incident happened and they have been on top of this story for several days now.
AP Leominster

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>Sources? what sources? as of this moment the T&G has no info and neither does the Portland Maine paper, where the incident happened and they have been on top of this story for several days now.
Well, you have not researched enough! The appeal has already been submitted to civil service.
Reporter

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Jul 17, 2012
Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>Sources? what sources? as of this moment the T&G has no info and neither does the Portland Maine paper, where the incident happened and they have been on top of this story for several days now.
Can you tell me was this officer at your house? Did you go to the game with him? Is there an organization in Maine that you are involved in?
AP Leominster

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>Sources? what sources? as of this moment the T&G has no info and neither does the Portland Maine paper, where the incident happened and they have been on top of this story for several days now.
LEOMINSTER -- Mayor Dean J. Mazzarella's office is scheduling a press conference for Wednesday at 11 a.m. to announce results of a Police Department probe into allegations that an officer directed a racial slur toward Red Sox outfielder Carl Crawford.

"We're going to announce the end of the investigation and the results of the investigation, whatever they might be," Grants Administrator Wendy Wiiks said Tuesday afternoon.

Interim Police Chief Robert Healey is investigating whether an officer yelled out the word "Monday" to Crawford while he was playing in a game between the Portland Sea Dogs and New Hampshire Fisher Cats in Manchester, N.H., in June. Crawford was playing a rehab stint wit the Sea Dogs, a Double-A affiliate of the Red Sox.

According to the website UrbanDictionary.com , the word Monday has over 30 definitions including a derogatory term for black people.

Read more: http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/breaking...
Watch this video

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Jul 17, 2012
This video describes EXACTLY what the word "monday" is meant to portray.

four minutes into this video it is explained that the word is used commonly in Massachusetts.

http://youtu.be/BaG5H8Imoz8
Aggrivated by this BS

Manchester, NH

#9 Jul 17, 2012
This is ridiculous, first off we teach our children that the first day of the week is Monday, and there was a hit song back in the day called Monday, Monday. If this is a racial word than all of it should be called racist!!!! This is BS, in reality if it wasnt a police officer that said it would it have blown up like this in the media..........NO IT WOULDNT HAVE. This crap is ruining the police officers life, he didnt mean it to be racist, he simply meant that Crawford is hated like Mondays. If you know the police office you would be fully aware of the great person he is.
Cassandra Mateo

Wolfeboro, NH

#10 Jul 17, 2012
Aggrivated by this BS wrote:
This is ridiculous, first off we teach our children that the first day of the week is Monday, and there was a hit song back in the day called Monday, Monday. If this is a racial word than all of it should be called racist!!!! This is BS, in reality if it wasnt a police officer that said it would it have blown up like this in the media..........NO IT WOULDNT HAVE. This crap is ruining the police officers life, he didnt mean it to be racist, he simply meant that Crawford is hated like Mondays. If you know the police office you would be fully aware of the great person he is.
I totally agree my uncle is a great person and they are all just bashing him like its nothing.
Lynch Mob

South Portland, ME

#11 Jul 17, 2012
AP Leominster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you have not researched enough! The appeal has already been submitted to civil service.
Lynch, again you do not know what your talking about. The mayor has not said anything as of today other than he will hold a press conferance on Wednesday. All you have if gossip. You have no sources, your just spreading rumors as usuall. Andn by the way it happened in NH, Portland against Manchester. You know nothing about any appeal.
Sox fan

Leominster, MA

#12 Jul 17, 2012
I think Daiske Muzaka was a waste of money. Does that make me a racist?
Wethegunpeople

Leominster, MA

#13 Jul 18, 2012
I sit and listen to other Redsox fans complain of a waste of money with Becket and Lester, and race never comes up in their angry rant. But when it comes to Daiske, Gonzo, Crawford : for some reason their race or a negative slur is added to the rant. It is born and raised and cultivated in New England ------- Redsox Nation.
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#14 Jul 18, 2012
AP Leominster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you have not researched enough! The appeal has already been submitted to civil service.
Well Lynch your wrong again as usuall. Your drug addicted homeless fudgepackers buddies have fed you more gossip. The officer in question has been suspended WITH pay, after a hearing next week most likely he will be suspended without pay for a week or so, nothing more. Do you have proof that he has submitted an appeal to civil service? please show us. Lynch you are the lowest of the lowest. Pure dirt, you are useless to society, you have nothing to offer the human race. Rumor has it that you have been standing on the corner of North and Maine the last few weeks hoping to suppliment your income (welfare). Even the stray dogs in the area are disgusted by you, they won't even pee on you.
KKK

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Jul 18, 2012
Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>Well Lynch your wrong again as usuall. Your drug addicted homeless fudgepackers buddies have fed you more gossip. The officer in question has been suspended WITH pay, after a hearing next week most likely he will be suspended without pay for a week or so, nothing more. Do you have proof that he has submitted an appeal to civil service? please show us. Lynch you are the lowest of the lowest. Pure dirt, you are useless to society, you have nothing to offer the human race. Rumor has it that you have been standing on the corner of North and Maine the last few weeks hoping to suppliment your income (welfare). Even the stray dogs in the area are disgusted by you, they won't even pee on you.
Makes you proud,huh? Suspended "WITH" pay as you chuckle? Real funny. I wonder how his co-workers feel? Another racist given a reward for deplorable Racist behavior! This is unbelievable that the Mayor would even stand there and allow such BS to take place.

They concluded that he made a Racist comment; nice,huh? i can see it now as other police see an opportunity for extended vacations as all they have to do is stop at a black citizen and call then the N word. Hang your head in shame Mayor as you just cosigned his behavior and rewarded him with extended vacation!
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#16 Jul 18, 2012
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you proud,huh? Suspended "WITH" pay as you chuckle? Real funny. I wonder how his co-workers feel? Another racist given a reward for deplorable Racist behavior! This is unbelievable that the Mayor would even stand there and allow such BS to take place.
They concluded that he made a Racist comment; nice,huh? i can see it now as other police see an opportunity for extended vacations as all they have to do is stop at a black citizen and call then the N word. Hang your head in shame Mayor as you just cosigned his behavior and rewarded him with extended vacation!
So Lynch? Where is this prrof that he got fired? First off even if he did make a racist remark, it was on his own time not in uniform. Everyone has made remarks that could be racist, Blacks included, even you, more than you think. If he did make a remark he doesn't deserve to be fired. He's young and most likely had a few drinks, at least he didn't kill someone like you did. Stop your whining you piece of white trash.
Leominster image

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Jul 18, 2012
Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>So Lynch? Where is this prrof that he got fired? First off even if he did make a racist remark, it was on his own time not in uniform. Everyone has made remarks that could be racist, Blacks included, even you, more than you think. If he did make a remark he doesn't deserve to be fired. He's young and most likely had a few drinks, at least he didn't kill someone like you did. Stop your whining you piece of white trash.
You were just on the edge of your seat waiting,huh? You are proud today? One for the racists! "white trash" is a typical KKK statement. And all your collegues knows it and they know who you are as they now don't trust you!

Yes, today was a win and an advancment for all local racists. Every african American citizen just felt that blow! Feel proud! This decision just confirms that the administration in Leominster rewards Racist behaviors.

Now you will notice the clear divide in Leominster as African American citizens will begin to segregate from the rest of the community as there trust in the LPD has just been severed and salt put directly on the wound so they would feel the sting!

I hope the african American community and other equal rights supporters boycott Leominster! Leominster the racist capital of central Ma.
Leominster image

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Jul 18, 2012
How many African Americans actually work for the town of Leominster? I am sure that they all just felt that whack harder than the rest of Massachusetts! And to call a press conference to reward this behavior?

They should of had a big pair of scissors to resemble the severing of the trust. Rewarding the Racists, very well done Leominster.
John White

Amesbury, MA

#19 Jul 18, 2012
Some people (esp. this guy's nieces that appeared on the TV news) don't get it. Police (by way of contract) are held to "higher" standards - as they should be! Also, racism isn't ONLY displayed by some white people against dark-skinned people. Racism can be displayed amongst different cultures, just as this police office demonstrated! btw: Using "Monday" is equally disturbing as what it stands for. How in the world does this Police officer even "know" about the negative use of the word "Monday"? I would suggest it's because he's a bigot and should be removed as a police officer immediately! He shouldn't be a police officer anywhere!
Aggrivated by this BS wrote:
This is ridiculous, first off we teach our children that the first day of the week is Monday, and there was a hit song back in the day called Monday, Monday. If this is a racial word than all of it should be called racist!!!! This is BS, in reality if it wasnt a police officer that said it would it have blown up like this in the media..........NO IT WOULDNT HAVE. This crap is ruining the police officers life, he didnt mean it to be racist, he simply meant that Crawford is hated like Mondays. If you know the police office you would be fully aware of the great person he is.
Leominster image

Fitchburg, MA

#20 Jul 18, 2012
Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>So Lynch? Where is this prrof that he got fired? First off even if he did make a racist remark, it was on his own time not in uniform. Everyone has made remarks that could be racist, Blacks included, even you, more than you think. If he did make a remark he doesn't deserve to be fired. He's young and most likely had a few drinks, at least he didn't kill someone like you did. Stop your whining you piece of white trash.
And fr you to come out here to show your allegiance to the Racist remarks? Then you "MOCK" the fact and chuckle that the officer got rewarded with "PAID" time off? You are just a stand up guy!

See, the non racist whites actually label you as "hite trash" but you already know that,huh? You are proud?

Now you can have a get together at the racist gun club, rub elbows make some racist remarks and head off trashed to a ballgame where familys' are attending.

One officer shows his true colors by hurling racial slurs while another one pulls his penis out and urinates on the lady in front of them who complained! Both of these incidents have been rewarded!

Le me ask, what is this "pride" and your "bloating" stand for? You are proud,huh? The racists won today. We will now have to wait for the next incident to take place as your buddies push the envelope!

What do you tell our fellow coworkers who are african American today? "You are different, I wouldn't label you as a "N".

Pride toay, enjoy your day of success and advancement!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This time I really mean it. Really. 28 min Kim 15
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 9 hr Kevin Lynch 88
FPD brass responsible.for Million dollar cost t... 10 hr Kevin Lynch 3
A new Hope 15 hr OMG 5
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. 18 hr Kevin Lynch 37
davd gould 18 hr BillyBob 7
A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) 20 hr The Insider 270

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]