Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

Or the call could have went "911 what's your emergency sir ?". There are cop cars parked illegaly at meadowbrook send some police to arrest them. "I'm sorry sir but they are already there.".
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

All I can say is that I am happy that so many state troopers are in the city. Did you see all the undercover cars?

There has been more gun shots in the past three months maybe they are celebrating Wong's re-election?

Whatever the case, there are a lot of guns in Fitchburg!

Finally, the brass is out and about! It only took over three years!

I have seen many more police out in the streets lately! It reminds me of the Mayors' forum where I made a point that there wasn't enough police out oh second and third shift. Seems like things have changed!

To Leominster; you always have something to say huh? If you get in a fender bender what do you do? Call 911?

Leominster, I direct you to the FPD comments for towing our car!"vehicle parked in the roadway beginning to cause a traffic hazard".

It is almost word for word to what Lynch had stated to 911. Lynch had also stated that groups of college kids were on the sidewalk and crossing the street as cars were drining the sidewalk at the FFD ramp to get around the oncoming traffic which was forced over the double yellow.

And it was a tow zone where when cars are parked there the fire engines are hampered. You know an obstruction!
Chucks Case is BS

Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

Too funny wrote:
The chief is damned if e does and dammed I he doesn't. It's so obvious that you've got a deep hatred for all things law enforcement. It's actually quite pitiful. You're of the same ilk as Lynch. That's not a compliment, although I'm certain you'll take it as one.
Simple minds an all.
Wa your mom really a whore?
I wouldn't get too teary eyed about the Chief. He is making the big bucks; he has a nice shiney car compliments of the Taxpayers of Fitchburg, and he gets free gas to put into the tank of that free car; along with the free car insurance that goes along with it. And, clearly he isn't getting paid for performance. In other words, out in the private sector, excuses such as "we are understaffed compared to previous staffing levels"; "we are underbudgeted compared to previous budget levels"; and "our equipment is getting old" just don't cut it. In the private sector, you perform with what you have to work with, or you will quickly be replaced. But, in the public sector even when you give the Taxpayers one excuse after another for a lack of performance, you have very little fear of actually being held accountable for it. Again, don't spend too much time sadly reflecting on our Chief, and how he appears to be in a no win situation. Let's face it; his performance has been far from stellar; but his paycheck and his perks have been outstanding.

Now, back to you boys....and, back to your tactic of taking shots at my mother. You boys just can't enjoy a good clean debate; can you?

Try to keep things clean, boys. After all, this is a family forum. It is not the place for your typical Station House rhetoric and BS.
Too funny

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

I'll take that as a yes.

She love us long time.
Kevins Daily Brain Drain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

I hate Cops
I hate Electricians
I hate Plumbers
I love boys
I love my mommy, she stills carries my lazy ass to this day
I hate Mayor Wong
I hate Chief Demoura because he ignores meÖhe knows Iím an idiot
I hate Officer Chuck cause he kicked my ass
Iím not a murderer, I pled guilty because Iím stupid
I donít work for a living cause I figured out how to live off the taxpayers
fitchburg

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

Kevins Daily Brain Drain wrote:
I hate Cops
I hate Electricians
I hate Plumbers
I love boys
I hate Mayor Wong
Hysterical...and true
Too funny

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

I hate Cops
I hate Electricians
I hate Plumbers
I love boys
I hate Mayor Wong
Given the season I'm trying my darnedest to sing this to one of the Christmas classics. Try it, it makes it that much more enjoyable.
Lynch for Mayor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

My new version of jingle bells...

Refrain: I hate cops, I hate cops, I really hate those cops; They aren't being nice to me, I really hate those cops, yeah;
I hate cops, I hate cops, I really hate those cops;
I'm going down to JRs pub and take another shot...

Running down the street, I see another car,
parked over in that lane, that isnít marked to park;
Its making me so angry, I just canít let it slide;
Iím going to bug the cops until they take me for a ride, yeah;
Refrain: I hate cops, I hate cops, I really hate those cops;
They aren't being nice to me, I really hate those cops, yeah;

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Chief Demoura, What you have stated in reference to Kevin Lynch is wrong, unjust, false and politically driven. There are six other Fitchburg citizens other than Kevin Lynch whom have been victims of harrassment, assault or eatening behavior by FPD members.
You have not interviewed any of these people. We feel tha you do t care for the public safety of Fitchburg citizens. Your department has NO legitimate Intrnal Affairs.
We challenge you to a public debate over these issues but of course you will refuse and to continue to hide behind blanket statements and lies.You have put our family at risk as well as all Fitchburg residents due to ts false BIASED and politically driven false statement.
We call on your resignation as a matter of public safety interests as you have now officially severed the publics trust. You personally attempted to charge Kevin Lynch with criminal offenses for exercising his free speech rights.
Your interests have gone beyond upholding the law. You have shown that you have a double vision outlook on the lawsof the land. Unfortunately you will be long gone from your job before a federal civil action suit is heard regarding your bised, alse statements!
You should return your salary of over $160,000 to the people of Fitchburg. Your vindictive statement is false, unjust, unfair and a complete and utter LIE meant to discredit Kevin Lynch and the six other citizens who have made honest and TRUTHFUL allegations against certain FPD members.
Lets put it all on the table for discussion! Lets conduct them polygraphs or are your criminals that you are protecting scared of the truth?
Lynch, can you NOT REALLY SEE how this thread that you created, in and of itself exposes ignorance and just proves how much of an "officious" fool you truly are? Comprende?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

Chucks Case is BS wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't get too teary eyed about the Chief. He is making the big bucks; he has a nice shiney car compliments of the Taxpayers of Fitchburg, and he gets free gas to put into the tank of that free car; along with the free car insurance that goes along with it. And, clearly he isn't getting paid for performance. In other words, out in the private sector, excuses such as "we are understaffed compared to previous staffing levels"; "we are underbudgeted compared to previous budget levels"; and "our equipment is getting old" just don't cut it. In the private sector, you perform with what you have to work with, or you will quickly be replaced. But, in the public sector even when you give the Taxpayers one excuse after another for a lack of performance, you have very little fear of actually being held accountable for it. Again, don't spend too much time sadly reflecting on our Chief, and how he appears to be in a no win situation. Let's face it; his performance has been far from stellar; but his paycheck and his perks have been outstanding.
Now, back to you boys....and, back to your tactic of taking shots at my mother. You boys just can't enjoy a good clean debate; can you?
Try to keep things clean, boys. After all, this is a family forum. It is not the place for your typical Station House rhetoric and BS.
Your mother's so fat, when she goes to the movies she sits next to everybody. Just kidding. I bet your mom is a wonderful woman. You're a dumbazz coward, but your mom must be a swell mom.

What do your councillors tell you when you bring all these longstanding issues with the FPD to their attention? Oh yeah, you don't. You choose to hide behind your computer and obsess over a personal or maybe a professional issue that happened some time ago. You take anonymous pop shots and try to act sophisticated and worldly. But you only appear narcissistic, egotistical, and cowardly. Do you believe like others do on this forum that you effect change? In the two years I've been "debating" with you, what have you accomplished? How many people do you think read your rants besides us regulars? Don't you hear people mock you? As I've said before, you're just a diversion for me. A cartoon character-a mean spirited and cowardly one, but a cartoon character nonetheless.

Don't attempt to take the "mothers off-limits" road. As long as you remain anonymous, you're fair game, everything about you. Because you're just a cartoon character. Act like a respectable responsible member of society. You might like the results. People may like you. You'll have some fun, I bet too.

Civil Servant Supporter

Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

I hate Cops
I hate Electricians
I hate Plumbers
I love boys
I hate Mayor Wong
You are truly an idiot. I do not hate anyone! Hate is a waste of energy! If people apologize to me I will accept their apology. To your surprise the only one that I would not forget nor ever associate with again is the person whom I call the whench! Apology would be accepted but I would never forget nor have any association with that person ever!

Let me tell you about Chief Demoura. I supported his pay raise as I suggested it to Mayor Wong weeks before she made her decision to make the offer in order to keep him in the city as I felt that it was a good move on the mayors behalf in the hire of an outsider. Everyone knew that things needed to be shaken up. I met the Chief as he stated "I have only begun to exccat change in the department as there is a lot to do in order to repair things here. I took him as serious.

So, do me a favor and tell me why you feel that you can speak for me? Why do you feel that I hate cops? I support the police but at the same time I believe there must be a strict ethically standard that they must be held to present! I believe that criminal police should be fired and NOT PROTECTED at all cost!

I will let you in on a secret; I have the evidence as I am very confident now that justice will prevail!
Scoop

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

NEWS FLASH... Word on the street is some police officers may be getting a raise for their hard work and dedication to the city. In an unrelated rumor Lynch's mom might raise his weekly allowance if he promises to clean his room and help around the house. As of yet these reports are still unconfirmed.
77 Votes

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Santa has checked his list to see who is naughty and nice

Guess who's naughty and so so not nice

it;s the lady who got 77 votes

no presents this year once again just a big box of coal

cause they be naughty not nice
Darns Mom

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

Hi Boys,

It's that time of year again. I need some of my regulars to come visit me so I can earn some money so I can buy my little boy a present of two. It's not easy being a slampig but I really feel like I'm doing the Lord's work. Loving the unwashed masses.

I'll be at my usual spot and if you ask nicely I'll do you for only $10. That's $5 off the regular price.
The finest

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
My new version of jingle bells...
Refrain: I hate cops, I hate cops, I really hate those cops; They aren't being nice to me, I really hate those cops, yeah;
Running down the street, I see another car,
parked over in that lane, that isnít marked to park;
Its making me so angry, I just canít let it slide;
Iím going to bug the cops until they take me for a ride, yeah;
Refrain: I hate cops, I hate cops, I really hate those cops;
They aren't being nice to me, I really hate those cops, yeah;
Hate is a strong word as I would not use it! Maybe, you can start with I dislike the criminal cop who reflects badly on the honest cop! I believe that if you lie on a police report you should be put in jail for being a spoiled piece of pork (S.POP)!

Jingle bells, jingle bells,
The FBI thinks something smells
Perjury is the worry,
As some have falsified their reports already!
Mayor Wong states "No Christmass lights"
So she can hide the Blights of all the
Boarded up buildings at Night!
Raise all the rates for citizens
As she gives all the money for new mittens
As the Chiefs salary raises he smittens
So does the salary of all the city kittens!
Merry Xmass to all
but don't have the gall
to ask any questions at all
If you do we will quiet you
In a luxery cell till you get the cue!

The finest

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

Fitchburgs twelve days of Xmas.

12 corrupt cops
11 rubber stamps
10 good ole boys
9 shootings
8 robberries
7 open stores
6 rate increases
5 water shutoffs
4 more foreclosures
3 stabbings
2 pot holeless roads
and 1 Scrooge Mayor
The finest

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

So here we are in Fitchburg at the end of another year. The entire city is in despair.
We still have no lights. The Homeless population has doubled. Fitchburg took the reins for the highest unemployment rate. All our roads are still pot hole ridden.
There are no christmas lights, this isn't Gardner,Leominster nor Worcester. Shootings and home invasions are the new trend. Marijuana is our friend!
More stores have boarded up and moved to less expensive citys to do business.
Pay raises are in the air as all department heads and CEOs have recieved all the praise. No Christams for the middle class/poorer class economically as the city has overseen every rate to increase.
A new wave of foreclosures is in the air as the banks smell the despair. As the city shuts off your water you now have become a new member of a squatter!
Not to worry, as you can just purchase one of the many guns in circulation, rob a store and buy some crack.
I have heard that the Mayor may totally get rid of the DPW. She is asking for volunteers to cut the grass. At the same time giving raises to all the brass!
77 Votes

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

That's a pretty good failure. When the choices are a poop sandwich and a polished turd and you're the 3rd candidate and you can't even break 100 votes words can't really capture just how big of a loser you really are. Essentially you don't even have 100 friends or acquaintances who would take the time to vote for you. Pathetic.

Merry Christmas!
The finest

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

77 Votes wrote:
That's a pretty good failure. When the choices are a poop sandwich and a polished turd and you're the 3rd candidate and you can't even break 100 votes words can't really capture just how big of a loser you really are. Essentially you don't even have 100 friends or acquaintances who would take the time to vote for you. Pathetic.
Merry Christmas!
Really? I have to agree with you as Lynch didn't know a hundred people within Fitchburg. He is not known. One thing that my father always told me; "if you have one real friend, you are lucky" as you will never have more than you can count on one hand!

Mr. Solomito whom I think is a good guy , does have many associates within Fitchburg. He was born and raised within Fitchburg, true? He had many signs and paid over $17,000 in order to make an attempt at winning. It wasn't easy as he will tell you. At the polls his supporters were calling on their phones to pull people into vote.

There was a certain group of people who couldn't stand the fact that Lynch even ran for Mayor. He spoke against their network. He did bring change, he put his ideas on the table as both Solomito and Wong supporters liked Lynch.

Lynch brought more positive change to Fitchburg than Mylott was able to accomplish over many years! Mission accomplished for Lynch as the powers that be now will not budge anymore on correcting the problems within Fitchburg. Lynch tried but corruption still holds the reigns over Fitchburg.

No lights, No jobs, No Xmas decorations, No civility, No new businesses as the city is stuck in the mud all for the advancement of one person, the Mayor! She is a true CEO!

We have more crime, more foreclosures, more water shutoffs, more unemployment, more boarded up stores, more homeless, more crime and plenty more despair to go around!!!

Merry XMAS in the burg, you get what you voted for, now hold hands and circle City Hall and sing carols but don't forget to have your bulletproof vest on as guns are flooded into the city illegally. And now the Chief has made it tough for you to get your own hand gun in order to keep the criminals at bay!

Instead of Merry Xmas the Mayor has a new message for XMAS, "good luck"!
Scary

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

Only a true sociopath would talk about themselves in the 3rd person like that.

Yikes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of285
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
boycotting new market basket prices 7 hr tim 13
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 14 hr John 4,692
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' Mon Pajama People 1
Fitchburg officer charged with drunken driving ... (Nov '10) Mon Pajama People 50
Fitchburg mural honors environmentalist Marion ... Sun Pajama People 6
FSU calling for community input on Landry Sun joan 6
Dogs from closed Fitchburg shelter are alive an... Jul 19 Pajama People 3
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••