Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#293 Jan 16, 2014
Well, what do yeah think?
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#295 Jan 17, 2014
Lynch for Mayor wrote:

We call on your resignation as a matter of public safety interests as you have now officially severed the publics trust. You personally attempted to charge Kevin Lynch with criminal offenses for exercising his free speech rights...

Unfortunately you will be long gone from your job before a federal civil action suit is heard regarding your bised, alse statements!...

... Lets conduct them (sic) polygraphs or are your criminals that you are protecting scared of the truth?
Kevin, what criminal offenses do you allege the chief and mayor charged you with again?

And where is the federal civil action lawsuit? Oh, that's right. Nowhere.

Look, when you roll out of the sack at your usual 10:30 time today, I think you should skip the AM Jerry Springer broadcast, the Pop Tarts and the morning bag of Doritos and skip out to see if there's anything in the mailbox from the Attorney General about your request for an investigation.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#296 Jan 17, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little campaign of wrongfully trying to depict me as violent has failed! LMAO!!!
MAYORAL HOPEFUL ARRESTED IN FIGHT
Assault on police sergeant alleged

By Paula J. Owen TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF

FITCHBURG — Mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch was being held until his dangerousness hearing in Fitchburg District Court today after he was arrested Saturday night for allegedly assaulting an off-duty Fitchburg police officer and a firefighter.

Sgt. Siomos said Mr. Lynch continued screaming at him and said,“You cops are all done. I’m going to get all of you.”

Mr. Lynch’s cellphone allegedly contained several close-up photos of Sgt. Siomos’ family car registration and was confiscated.

In February, after Mr. Lynch announced his bid for the Fitchburg mayor’s post, he told a reporter he had been convicted of “a few assault and battery on police officer cases over a span of 20 years” when he lived in Boston. Moreover, he said, he was also incarcerated in 1992 for seven years in connection with a manslaughter case.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#297 Jan 17, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>

I am not a dangerous person at all. Your comments are foolish! You attempt to put me into a catergory and to set a label. This label is false. I got into a fist fight 20 yrs ago. You enjoy putting labels on everyone. You have no clue! You lie constantly.
Did you also lie to the searchers and tell them you were only in a fist fight? Do you really think they they believe your BS? Have they figured out yet that you're a fraud?
Big Boy

Gardner, MA

#298 Jan 17, 2014
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you also lie to the searchers and tell them you were only in a fist fight? Do you really think they they believe your BS? Have they figured out yet that you're a fraud?
Think about it. Don't you think the searchers have the same background and stories and explanations about their criminal pasts.

Boy's dad states on tv that he just made a "mistake" for selling 30 bags of heroin.

King pin drug dealer shows up with gifts and is treated like a hero on the news.

In their criminal world they believe each other and that they only made 'mistakes' and were only involved in fist fights. Ask anyone in prison and they will all tell you that they are all innocent.

Not sure what world considers selling heroin just a "mistake" or being involved in a homicide that was only a "fist fight" but I know it isn't the average person's world. But see they don't know or see the world we and mostly everyone who leads a normal, common, and law abiding life actually lives in. They believe they live in the true world and they are the majority.

They are all from the same mold as he is so they will actually support him and do believe his BS stories as being the real true side of the story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hearing held in Fitchburg on PARCC testing system 14 hr Jtn 4
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Sat BillyBob 183
Why do men aspire to be like Kevin Lynch? Sat BillyBob 6
News JR's Pub, others Fitchburg buildings demolished... Thu BillyBob 18
News Court upholds conviction of Fitchburg man who p... Apr 30 Huh 1
News Fitchburg candidate fined over recycling sees p... Apr 30 Doh 6
News A partnership worth an exhibition Apr 30 fitchburg 1
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE