Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Lynch is dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a very scary quote, especially coming from someone who has already served time for a violent act. I'd be very concerned for my safety if I were any of the people on this forum who Lynch directs his hatred and attention. We know what he's capable of and he's given us examples like the quote Stamos references showing that he still has violent thoughts.
You still attempting to incite others? Your little campaign of wrongfully trying to depict me as violent has failed! You still attempt to constantly badger and harrass.

You know what to say to get the police attention? Like key words? Such as violent past?

What exactly do you do for work? What did you do five years ago for work? How did that go?

If you want we can have an open discussion out here again. No one owes you anything! Take your dead beat boyfriend and stay away from us!

And Yes, we will go there 100% if you would like! I am tired of his shit also! He is a user!! And you deserve every thousand dollar bill that he has soaked you for; LMAO!!!
Think about it Lynch

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You still attempting to incite others? Your little campaign of wrongfully trying to depict me as violent has failed! You still attempt to constantly badger and harrass.
You know what to say to get the police attention? Like key words? Such as violent past?
What exactly do you do for work? What did you do five years ago for work? How did that go?
If you want we can have an open discussion out here again. No one owes you anything! Take your dead beat boyfriend and stay away from us!
And Yes, we will go there 100% if you would like! I am tired of his shit also! He is a user!! And you deserve every thousand dollar bill that he has soaked you for; LMAO!!!
You Killed a man 20 years ago you attacked a police officer you threaten his family

YOU ARE violent

Am I wrong about any of this??
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Think about it Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You Killed a man 20 years ago you attacked a police officer you threaten his family
YOU ARE violent
Yes, you are wrong 100%! I didn't kill any man and I did not attack nor did I threaten anyones family!!!

You are spreading lies!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Think about it Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE violent
It seems like you have someone else writing these quotes now, i wonder why? Are you attempting to prove to someone that you are not the person posting? I am sure that you can convince that idiot!
Difficult

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are wrong 100%! I didn't kill any man and I did not attack nor did I threaten anyones family!!!
You are spreading lies!
I guess court documents and eye witnesses mean nothing to you. But if you are running for public office the people have the right to ask questions.
Here's a couple

Have you ever spent time in the service?(and no dressing up as a pirate and servicing other men doesn't count)

Have you ever ran a business?( and no pimping out your boyfriend doesn't apply)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of key words Lynch, you "yourself" have chosen many "key words" on these very forums to get "police attention" and that depict you as still being a very angry and possibly violent individual.

Take a look around this one thread for example. Does this sound like someone who is "a facilatator of alternatives to violence and someone who continue's to preach and practice such?

former fpd
"too bad the guy didnt crawl back to his car if he had a gun and put a few in the foreheads of those thug cops!!
When r u going to wake up and smell the coffee? The government is a corrupt mob! They run gambling enterprises and they get a dollar from every case of beer sold!
Then u have the police "who give SERVICE"; someone please explain this "service thing to me? 8 stateys beating one guy? Let me ask you cop lover, if u were any further up their shute you wouldnt have to explain to me why you had poop on the top of your sneaker! If 8 guys beat one guy, what type of time would he get? If you got caught beating a guy with a club while he was handcuffed to a pole, what type of time would your lovers give you?
These cops broke the law! They assaulted this guy! You are wrong, their are many witnesses to this scene!
Get a clue, cops are on the take! Where have u been?? u need to go out more often. Nobody trust cops! You would have more respect if you asked a gangster for assistance than a modern day cop!"

"If any of these cops swung on me I would break their necks! It is way past due time that we start fighting these SCUM cops! They hide behind their badge, they are worse than criminals, they beat their wives!
The public is getting steamed! These cops should all lose their fucking jobs!! Why should they be allowed to openly assault who they want when they want! If a cop put their finger on me I will break it off! These guys are criminal THUGS who hide behind their badges!!!! They took justice out in the street by jumping and punching this guy repeatedly! They need to let this guy go free!!
How dare u justify this pigs behavior! These cops are no better than a criminal thug who beats elderly women!"

In Context;
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Really

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

You're running for public office. Your words and prior actions all come into play for evaluating the type onpersom you are and for getting a feel as to they type of Mayor and leader you'd be if elected.

You are not a leader. You have a less than zero percent chance of being elected. You're a dangerous person, look at the serious and violent nature of the words you post on Topix. How can you deny your own words? You can't. You're a scary person and the objects of your aggression should be very cautious.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
You're running for public office. Your words and prior actions all come into play for evaluating the type onpersom you are and for getting a feel as to they type of Mayor and leader you'd be if elected.
You are not a leader. You have a less than zero percent chance of being elected. You're a dangerous person, look at the serious and violent nature of the words you post on Topix. How can you deny your own words? You can't. You're a scary person and the objects of your aggression should be very cautious.
You should make sure that comments on Topix are Lynchs' comments before you attempt to pass judgment.

I am not a dangerous person at all. Your comments are foolish! You attempt to put me into a catergory and to set a label. This label is false. After all these nasty comments on here about me I have never reacted and never will.

I got into a fist fight 20 yrs ago. You enjoy putting labels on everyone. You have no clue! You lie constantly. You have no guts!

You will be stuck with the same Fitchburg or less than if you continue to vote in individuals who have no courage to change. They still have the rubber stamp that you gave them AGAIN at the polls!

Did you read Sundays paper? There is a pension problem and what does our Mayor do? Add to it? Leave it for future generations to deal with.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Difficult wrote:
<quoted text>I guess court documents and eye witnesses mean nothing to you. But if you are running for public office the people have the right to ask questions.
Here's a couple
Have you ever spent time in the service?(and no dressing up as a pirate and servicing other men doesn't count)
Have you ever ran a business?( and no pimping out your boyfriend doesn't apply)
Go pull the court documents and print these eye witness testimonies that you speak of. I have a good idea of who you are and I will tell you that you were not part of any agreement and can and will be part of an investigation as the FBI was very interested in you!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of key words Lynch, you "yourself" have chosen many "key words" on these very forums to get "police attention" and that depict you as still being a very angry and possibly violent individual.
Take a look around this one thread for example. Does this sound like someone who is "a facilatator of alternatives to violence and someone who continue's to preach and practice such?
former fpd
"too bad the guy didnt crawl back to his car if he had a gun and put a few in the foreheads of those thug cops!!
When r u going to wake up and smell the coffee? The government is a corrupt mob! They run gambling enterprises and they get a dollar from every case of beer sold!
Then u have the police "who give SERVICE"; someone please explain this "service thing to me? 8 stateys beating one guy? Let me ask you cop lover, if u were any further up their shute you wouldnt have to explain to me why you had poop on the top of your sneaker! If 8 guys beat one guy, what type of time would he get? If you got caught beating a guy with a club while he was handcuffed to a pole, what type of time would your lovers give you?
These cops broke the law! They assaulted this guy! You are wrong, their are many witnesses to this scene!
Get a clue, cops are on the take! Where have u been?? u need to go out more often. Nobody trust cops! You would have more respect if you asked a gangster for assistance than a modern day cop!"
"If any of these cops swung on me I would break their necks! It is way past due time that we start fighting these SCUM cops! They hide behind their badge, they are worse than criminals, they beat their wives!
The public is getting steamed! These cops should all lose their fucking jobs!! Why should they be allowed to openly assault who they want when they want! If a cop put their finger on me I will break it off! These guys are criminal THUGS who hide behind their badges!!!! They took justice out in the street by jumping and punching this guy repeatedly! They need to let this guy go free!!
How dare u justify this pigs behavior! These cops are no better than a criminal thug who beats elderly women!"
In Context;
Interesting post Stamos. " If you got caught beating a guy with a club while he was handcuffed to a pole, what type of time would your lovers give you?"

Do you have an answer for this question that this person posted? Yes, we have to hold rogue police accountable in order to keep society civil.

What is your theory? Just allow these rogue police to beat citizens without having to worry about consequences?

The more that goes by without consequences the worse crime will become and the more dangerous it will be.

So, you beleive in the theory to fight fire with fire? So, you beleive that the police should be more brutal? You feel that they should be able to beat citizens at free will?

The Nazis were able to do this in a more timid time in history, the general population will not stand to be brutally beaten.

You seem to be a beleiver in the ways of Nazi Germany. Not me! I beleive in acting accordingly and to holding these rogue police highly accountable.

You know what this does? The accountability will have the police behaving appropiately. The more brutal that they get the worse the reaction! Citizens will not stop for police and will not go peacefully! Is this what you want??
Wow

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of key words Lynch, you "yourself" have chosen many "key words" on these very forums to get "police attention" and that depict you as still being a very angry and possibly violent individual.
former fpd
In Context;
No wonder why that cop was protecting his family from this creep. I hope they are keeping a real close eye on this nut. It's pretty obvious he's angry and a very dangerous person....

Did you also catch his last post where he claims that his brother is an ex-con?
Wow is a loser

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder why that cop was protecting his family from this creep. I hope they are keeping a real close eye on this nut. It's pretty obvious he's angry and a very dangerous person....
Let me ask; all of your little clique out here has me pegged as an ex-convict and as an ex-convict you have stated that this makes me an angry person, an evil person, a POS and so many more colorful words and labels.

So, let me ask, WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?? Why are you so Nasty? Again, WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?? You state that I am a bad person because of my record from over 20 years ago. SO WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?? PLEASE TELL ME!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did! Notice how he labels his own brother an ex-con yet has been denying himself as being one all along? He even invoked his Bush DUI ex-con redefinition campaign theory way back then. Just when you think he can't possibly tell another lie, he outdoes himself. I must say some of them are so blatant, you don't require any facts, details or history to recognize them anymore. He lies as easily as he breaths, without effort. He has been doing it his entire life.
Lynch for Governor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did! Notice how he labels his own brother an ex-con yet has been denying himself as being one all along? He even invoked his Bush DUI ex-con redefinition campaign theory way back then. Just when you think he can't possibly tell another lie, he outdoes himself. I must say some of them are so blatant, you don't require any facts, details or history to recognize them anymore. He lies as easily as he breaths, without effort. He has been doing it his entire life.
Let me ask Stamos. As you state that I am an ex-con so I shouldn't be trusted and that I am a bad/dangerous person due to the fact that I was involved in a fight 20 years ago. WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR BEING A NASTY PERSON??

You claim this LIE theory! So where is the LIE? Let me tell you my opinion of the FPD is wide. There is a lot to talk about. I don't make officers commit crimes or should I be held responsible for their behavior because I am an ex-felon as you label me?

So, where is the LIE? I knew of cops on the take as I wrote the Cheif a couple years ago. I spoke to him in person! I personal know of drug detectives in Boston who supplied the neighborhood with narcotics before becomming police.

YES, I have been on the recieving end of police brutality! YES, I condem such brutality and always will! You support it, so what is YOUR EXPLANATION CONCERNING YOUR SUPPORT OF IT??

You argue using no commonsense at all! So, tell us your explanation for police brutality and criminal police. Is it my fault for someone elses behavior?

One more question; do you feel that your Greek nationality gives you a superior and/or a dominating status? WHY,Please explain to the rest of us.

What makes your race better than?
Wow

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Chief Demoura, What you have stated in reference to Kevin Lynch is wrong, unjust, false and politically driven. There are six other Fitchburg citizens other than Kevin Lynch whom have been victims of harrassment, assault or eatening behavior by FPD members.
You have not interviewed any of these people. We feel tha you do t care for the public safety of Fitchburg citizens. Your department has NO legitimate Intrnal Affairs.
We challenge you to a public debate over these issues but of course you will refuse and to continue to hide behind blanket statements and lies.You have put our family at risk as well as all Fitchburg residents due to ts false BIASED and politically driven false statement.
We call on your resignation as a matter of public safety interests as you have now officially severed the publics trust. You personally attempted to charge Kevin Lynch with criminal offenses for exercising his free speech rights.
Your interests have gone beyond upholding the law. You have shown that you have a double vision outlook on the lawsof the land. Unfortunately you will be long gone from your job before a federal civil action suit is heard regarding your bised, alse statements!
You should return your salary of over $160,000 to the people of Fitchburg. Your vindictive statement is false, unjust, unfair and a complete and utter LIE meant to discredit Kevin Lynch and the six other citizens who have made honest and TRUTHFUL allegations against certain FPD members.
Lets put it all on the table for discussion! Lets conduct them polygraphs or are your criminals that you are protecting scared of the truth?
In hindsight, can you not now see how much of a dope you really are? I'd feel bad for your parents but I can't because it's now obvious they must be just as moronic as you.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>In hindsight, can you not now see how much of a dope you really are? I'd feel bad for your parents but I can't because it's now obvious they must be just as moronic as you.
Please explain some logic to me concerning your statement. Do you feel that police officers should be exempt from being held accountable for their actions? Are you stating that the Cheif doesn't need to properly investigate allegations, or not at all??

Do you really pray everyday that the US turns into Nazi Germany?
Hey dummy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain some logic to me concerning your statement. Do you feel that police officers should be exempt from being held accountable for their actions? Are you stating that the Cheif doesn't need to properly investigate allegations, or not at all??
Do you really pray everyday that the US turns into Nazi Germany?
What this person is saying is that you and your parents are morons. Dumb. Stupid. Idiots.

Got it, dum dum?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Hey dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
What this person is saying is that you and your parents are morons. Dumb. Stupid. Idiots.
Got it, dum dum?
Your mother is a drunk!LMAO. The only good thing that she feels that she did for her kids is to teach them racist jokes. Your mother is evil and everyone in fitchburg knows it.
Hey dummy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother is a drunk!LMAO. The only good thing that she feels that she did for her kids is to teach them racist jokes. Your mother is evil and everyone in fitchburg knows it.
Sorry, mom has never been adeinker. You've got me confused with someone else. But your momsid raise a loser who participated in the death of another innocent human. That's reprehensible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Chief Demoura, What you have stated in reference to Kevin Lynch is wrong, unjust, false and politically driven. There are six other Fitchburg citizens other than Kevin Lynch whom have been victims of harrassment, assault or eatening behavior by FPD members.
You have not interviewed any of these people. We feel tha you do t care for the public safety of Fitchburg citizens. Your department has NO legitimate Intrnal Affairs.
We challenge you to a public debate over these issues but of course you will refuse and to continue to hide behind blanket statements and lies.You have put our family at risk as well as all Fitchburg residents due to ts false BIASED and politically driven false statement.
We call on your resignation as a matter of public safety interests as you have now officially severed the publics trust. You personally attempted to charge Kevin Lynch with criminal offenses for exercising his free speech rights.
Your interests have gone beyond upholding the law. You have shown that you have a double vision outlook on the lawsof the land. Unfortunately you will be long gone from your job before a federal civil action suit is heard regarding your bised, alse statements!
You should return your salary of over $160,000 to the people of Fitchburg. Your vindictive statement is false, unjust, unfair and a complete and utter LIE meant to discredit Kevin Lynch and the six other citizens who have made honest and TRUTHFUL allegations against certain FPD members.
Lets put it all on the table for discussion! Lets conduct them polygraphs or are your criminals that you are protecting scared of the truth?
Lynch, I'm thinking you might want to go to his retirement party and ask him if he'll be returning his salary to the people of Fitchburg. Do be careful though, he might be surrounded by all those criminals you claim he's been protecting. What do you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••