Open letter to Chief demoura
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#252 Jan 19, 2012
Look in the mirror wrote:
THOSE WHO LIE IN ORDER TO ILLEGALLY , WRONGFULLY AND UNJUSTLY FILE CHARGES AGAINST A PERSON ARE EQUIVALENT TO BEING A PEDOPHILE!
THOSE WHO DESTROY AND HIDE EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE ARE CRIMINALS HIDING BEHIND THEIR AUTHORITY!
YOU HAVE NO HONOR, NO INTEGRITY, NO HONESTY, NO DIGNITY AS IF I WORKED ALONG SIDE YOU I WOULDN'T TRUST YOU AT ALL!
YOU PEOPLE WILL BE EXPOSED FOR YOUR OUTRIGHT UNLAWFUL BEHAVIORS! YOU WILL BE EXPOSED AND DEALT WITH THROUGH THE SAME JUSTICE SYSTEM THAT YOU UNLAWFULLY MANIPULATE IN ORDER TO EXACT RETALIATORY MEASURES UNJUSTLY.
KARMA WILL BE SERVED TO YOU IN THE WAY OF DOUBLE THE PRISON SENTENCE THAT YOU UNJUSTLY ATTEMPT TO BRING AGAINST INNOCENT PEOPLE! YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN A CRIMINAL AS WHEN YOU LOOK INTO THE MIRROR THAT IS WHAT YOU CAN'T STAND SEEING!
You don't work, you live off of the taxpayers, so your comment about working beside any of them doesn't hold water. They would never have you, you cannot hold a job in law enforcement...you are a criminal and cannot be trusted.

We return you to your normal cryin and whining sessions.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#253 Jan 19, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Lynch and Mr. Gonzalez are not guilty of any and all charges falsly put against them. They both will prevail in court. The endangerment orders against Mr. Lynch are concocted lies against Mr. Lynch. Mr. Lynch has proven through appeal that they are back up through lies.
Unfortunately these new endangerment laws do not protect Mr. Lynch nor Mr. Gonzalez who are the subject of harrassment in person and through this online forum.
Mr. Gonzalez has testified to the fact that the other side has attempted to approach him, they follow him and are constantly bothered by these individuals.
The court has allowed these endangerment prevention orders to be placed against Lynch with the backing of proven lies! Mr. Lynch will be filing evidence backed criminal charges against those who have unlawfully utilized the court system in order to conduct harrassment against him, his family and friends.
There is a double standard being applied in this case as there is in many cases involving criminal lawmen!
Lynch, didn't you run your campaign on this anonymous on-line forum? And didn't you use this "anonymous" on line forum to name and abuse others and their family's?
Look in the mirror

Fitchburg, MA

#254 Jan 19, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were to take a guess as to the reason why Lynch hasn’t been on any of these threads in a while chuggles, it would be because he just might have been cited for violating harassment prevention orders that were issued against him back in March of last year.
Those harassment prevention orders, bar Lynch from harassing both Sgt. Siomos and Officer Paul McNamara for one year and as we have all witnessed right here on these very Topix forums, he continued with harassment of both long after those court orders were issued.
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Charges+against...
So tell us Chuggles, what’s your guess as to why Lynch hasn’t been on these Topix forums for some time now? Could it be that many others he has named accused and abused on these anonymous threads have also stepped up and filed harassment prevention court orders against him?
No basis for the issuing of these endangerment orders against Lynch were EVER given! No justification was EVER outlined. The law states you need to show three incidents and NONE were shown at all. In fact Lynch has provided proof of perjury in order to obtain those orders. The judge ruled "due to the totality of the situation" !!! This was the ruling which is in no way justified nor legally substantiative! It is a shame that this double standard of law was ruled on in such a way.

Justice will prevail and EVERY second of this sort of harrassment will be clearly shown and addressed in a court of law! Justice will prevail and those responsible for enacting their injustice and retaliatory measures of harrassment will be held accountable both through imprisionmment and financially!!

You have exposed the "good ole boy network" to a point to where they can be named! Fitchburg is strawn with this form of corruption throughout its make up! It is going to take years to untangle the mess within Fitchburg! The voters must stand up finally and the Federal authorities must set up shop within Fitchburg in order to untangle the mess within this city!! As it involves higher ups in many departments if not all! The license commission must be disbanded along with other city boards. We need federal audits of all departments!

I believe that Fitchburg leads the entire state concerning corruption and the extent of cronism being extended beyond family and into this "good ole boy network" that is strewn throughout everything in Fitchburg; from a drink being served through the University, police department and other departments and boards. It is clear and it is just sickening!
LMAO

Stoneham, MA

#255 Jan 19, 2012
I see the lunatic is at the library again using the computers. Hey loser, get a job and contribute something to society instead leeching off the rest of us all the time.
Sympathy

Leominster, MA

#256 Jan 19, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Lynch and Mr. Gonzalez are not guilty of any and all charges falsly put against them. They both will prevail in court. The endangerment orders against Mr. Lynch are concocted lies against Mr. Lynch. Mr. Lynch has proven through appeal that they are back up through lies.
Unfortunately these new endangerment laws do not protect Mr. Lynch nor Mr. Gonzalez who are the subject of harrassment in person and through this online forum.
Mr. Gonzalez has testified to the fact that the other side has attempted to approach him, they follow him and are constantly bothered by these individuals.
The court has allowed these endangerment prevention orders to be placed against Lynch with the backing of proven lies! Mr. Lynch will be filing evidence backed criminal charges against those who have unlawfully utilized the court system in order to conduct harrassment against him, his family and friends.
There is a double standard being applied in this case as there is in many cases involving criminal lawmen!
I can feel bad for Mr. Gonzalez. It can't be easy being an ex-con, a theif, a kidnapper, welfare fraud, food stanp fraud and a male prostitute and being watched by police. Why does he get the special treatment?

Location hidden

#257 Jan 19, 2012
Look in the mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
No basis for the issuing of these endangerment orders against Lynch were EVER given! No justification was EVER outlined. The law states you need to show three incidents and NONE were shown at all. In fact Lynch has provided proof of perjury in order to obtain those orders. The judge ruled "due to the totality of the situation" !!! This was the ruling which is in no way justified nor legally substantiative! It is a shame that this double standard of law was ruled on in such a way.
Justice will prevail and EVERY second of this sort of harrassment will be clearly shown and addressed in a court of law! Justice will prevail and those responsible for enacting their injustice and retaliatory measures of harrassment will be held accountable both through imprisionmment and financially!!
You have exposed the "good ole boy network" to a point to where they can be named! Fitchburg is strawn with this form of corruption throughout its make up! It is going to take years to untangle the mess within Fitchburg! The voters must stand up finally and the Federal authorities must set up shop within Fitchburg in order to untangle the mess within this city!! As it involves higher ups in many departments if not all! The license commission must be disbanded along with other city boards. We need federal audits of all departments!
I believe that Fitchburg leads the entire state concerning corruption and the extent of cronism being extended beyond family and into this "good ole boy network" that is strewn throughout everything in Fitchburg; from a drink being served through the University, police department and other departments and boards. It is clear and it is just sickening!
Wow! So now the Judge is corrupt? I think Bridgewater could be the next option..

Location hidden

#258 Jan 19, 2012
"The law states you need to show three incidents and NONE were shown at all."

I would think that three on line abusive posts could be considered three separate incidents..... No?

This looks like it could be a very interesting case. Please let us know if any legal precedents are set in the case. You could actually become a celebrity in the Topix community.
no Lynch supporter

United States

#259 Jan 20, 2012
Stamos wrote:
"The law states you need to show three incidents and NONE were shown at all."
I would think that three on line abusive posts could be considered three separate incidents..... No?
This looks like it could be a very interesting case. Please let us know if any legal precedents are set in the case. You could actually become a celebrity in the Topix community.
Yeah, we have all seen Lynch make several libelous statments here. He keeps threatening to sue, but he had better watch it or he will be on the other end of the lawsuit. And he might have to give up his food stamps.
Lynch

United States

#260 Jan 20, 2012
LMAO wrote:
I see the lunatic is at the library again using the computers. Hey loser, get a job and contribute something to society instead leeching off the rest of us all the time.
But the library is where all the cute young boys are.
POS

Fitchburg, MA

#261 Jan 20, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
But the library is where all the cute young boys are.
who ever is posing as Lynch out here is a POS pedophile! Display your name so you can get sued for this comment, COWARD!!!!! I may even put in for a IP address on this one through the courts to Topix.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#263 Jan 20, 2012
Crime is way up; stores are being repetively robbed now! Drug dealing is up. Gun incidents are up!

The Chief needs to be calling and participating in neighborhood meetings that address this crime!

The divide and conquer plan of the good ole boy network is failing miserably!! The police NEED community participation! We NEED to build a sense of community and to not strengthen the "us against them attitude"!

The quality of life within Fitchburg has decreased fourfold in the past six months!

Everyones' insurance rates are going to climb again due to all the robberries, all the store closings, all the car thefts and vandilism!!

We need people to stand up in numbers! We need to demand that our city government to begin to build Fitchburg!!

The Longsjo races being run outside of this city should have cost people their jobs! This is how politics usually works!

It isn't a dam coincidence that both Leominster and Worcester have shown an interest in inviting the race to their cities!!

Fitchburg politics needs strength, guts and determination. We need to work together for a better and safer Fitchburg!!!!

It constantly feels that the city is constantly working against the Fitchburg community!! No holiday decerations, no lights, no accountability within the FPD just stonewalling and protectionism of their own at all cost!! Stupidity at its highest levels!! Hold people accountable and it will show respect to all fitchburg citizens!!!

Even the towing has increased for Fitchburg citizens, what is up with a $120 per tow bid??? The planning board, the license board and all city boards need to be examined!!! We need people in these positions that have the interests for a better and safer fitchburg in mind when they are making decisions and NOT who you know! This system has failed miserably and is what has put us all in the gigantic hole that we are in as a city!

Every citizrn pays for all these things through excise tax,fees, property taxes, rents and so on! Enough is Enough!! WE WANT ACCOUNTABILITY NOT SELF SERVING POLITC BS!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#264 Jan 20, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Crime is way up; stores are being repetively robbed now! Drug dealing is up. Gun incidents are up!
The Chief needs to be calling and participating in neighborhood meetings that address this crime!
The divide and conquer plan of the good ole boy network is failing miserably!! The police NEED community participation! We NEED to build a sense of community and to not strengthen the "us against them attitude"!
The quality of life within Fitchburg has decreased fourfold in the past six months!
Everyones' insurance rates are going to climb again due to all the robberries, all the store closings, all the car thefts and vandilism!!
We need people to stand up in numbers! We need to demand that our city government to begin to build Fitchburg!!
The Longsjo races being run outside of this city should have cost people their jobs! This is how politics usually works!
It isn't a dam coincidence that both Leominster and Worcester have shown an interest in inviting the race to their cities!!
Fitchburg politics needs strength, guts and determination. We need to work together for a better and safer Fitchburg!!!!
It constantly feels that the city is constantly working against the Fitchburg community!! No holiday decerations, no lights, no accountability within the FPD just stonewalling and protectionism of their own at all cost!! Stupidity at its highest levels!! Hold people accountable and it will show respect to all fitchburg citizens!!!
Even the towing has increased for Fitchburg citizens, what is up with a $120 per tow bid??? The planning board, the license board and all city boards need to be examined!!! We need people in these positions that have the interests for a better and safer fitchburg in mind when they are making decisions and NOT who you know! This system has failed miserably and is what has put us all in the gigantic hole that we are in as a city!
Every citizrn pays for all these things through excise tax,fees, property taxes, rents and so on! Enough is Enough!! WE WANT ACCOUNTABILITY NOT SELF SERVING POLITC BS!!
Will someone please help me find a job? It gets tiring writing all of this nonsense. And, I get really angry thinking about things.
Billy Tattoo

Germany

#265 Jan 21, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>
who ever is posing as Lynch out here is a POS pedophile! Display your name so you can get sued for this comment, COWARD!!!!! I may even put in for a IP address on this one through the courts to Topix.
Whats your court case count up at now? Do they accept food stamps?
Sympathy

Leominster, MA

#266 Jan 21, 2012
Don't listen to these idiots Lynch. They are just trying to mess with your head. In a different time you could have been a place kicker for the Patriots or a soccer star.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#267 Jan 21, 2012
Sympathy wrote:
Don't listen to these idiots Lynch. They are just trying to mess with your head. In a different time you could have been a place kicker for the Patriots or a soccer star.
Hi COWARD! Still hiding? So are you a cop? Why hide it? There are 300 within Fitchburg alone. So waht do you do for work but for always running your mouth?

I could of been a cop then I could of kicked that woman in the head as she lay on the ground, huh? Or maybe I could of been part of the group who stuck a plunger up into the stomach of that prisoner in New York? Or I could of been a friend of Whitey Bulgers, huh? Imagine , I could beet people up who are handcuffed as I awkwardly question their manhood???

So what makes a person tough?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#268 Jan 21, 2012
Billy Tattoo wrote:
<quoted text>Whats your court case count up at now? Do they accept food stamps?
Can you please ask a clear question that can be answered? What is a court case count? What do you mean by , do they accept food stamps?

Billy Tattoo, do you ride a tough motorcycle and do you wear a leather jacket to make you feel tough? Billy Tattoo are you a gangster and a cop lover both?? Do you park your bike on the FFD sidewalk? Oh, yea that is right; NOBODY DOES ANYMORE! Doesn't it look so much more professional and clean?

Is it Billy Tattoo the biker??? You are just a slob who kisses ass!LMAO
Sympathy

Leominster, MA

#269 Jan 21, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi COWARD! Still hiding? So are you a cop? Why hide it? There are 300 within Fitchburg alone. So waht do you do for work but for always running your mouth?
I could of been a cop then I could of kicked that woman in the head as she lay on the ground, huh? Or maybe I could of been part of the group who stuck a plunger up into the stomach of that prisoner in New York? Or I could of been a friend of Whitey Bulgers, huh? Imagine , I could beet people up who are handcuffed as I awkwardly question their manhood???
So what makes a person tough?
I was simply stating you could have been an athlete I'm not sure what you are so upset and defensive about.
Not a Lynch fan

United States

#270 Jan 30, 2012
Sympathy wrote:
Oh, you mean if he had not used his foot to stomp someone to death.

Location hidden

#271 Jul 8, 2012
you ignorant POS wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a good beating! Hopefully someone pushes your face in you POS! You are a COWARD! Fu--ing jellyfish! Backboneless POS coward who hides behind the protection of who he knows. You are the real sissy Biatch!
Do you go to bars at all? How many times did someone twist your nose for opening your trap? You would be nowhere without your daddys' connections!
You are nothing but trouble, you open your mouth then when someone shuts it for you you pull your skirt up and have them arrested?? Coward! Words alone are not mitigating circumstances for self defense; as I am sure that you have caused many of individuals blood pressure to rise enough to break your face! You are going to meet a person one day that is not going to care who you know, BIATCH!!!!
No wonder your wife cheats on you! How old are you? Lets do this, do you know the gym at cleghorn? Lets set up a legal boxing match! This fag will dribble your face silly! You coward!!!!!! Hide behind your keyboard BIATCH! You want to try me then lets set it up at cleghorn boxing gym!!COWARD!
More "PROOF" of another BOLD FACED LIE!

"I had become a facilatator for alternatives to violence which I continue to preach and practice!"
Lynch is dangerous

United States

#272 Jul 8, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
More "PROOF" of another BOLD FACED LIE!
"I had become a facilatator for alternatives to violence which I continue to preach and practice!"
That's a very scary quote, especially coming from someone who has already served time for a violent act. I'd be very concerned for my safety if I were any of the people on this forum who Lynch directs his hatred and attention. We know what he's capable of and he's given us examples like the quote Stamos references showing that he still has violent thoughts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeffery.5836 9 hr dogeatdog 1
News A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) 11 hr Jerrys Kid 286
News Church is for sale in Fitchburg - Sentinel & En... (Sep '10) 18 hr Bobby 28
New Low for Kevin Lynch Wed Ken 7
Just Another Tuesday Aug 24 GOBN 43
Lynch Misses Another Monday Aug 23 Janet 12
News Angry seniors lash out at mayor - Sentinel & En... (May '09) Aug 22 Time marches on 180

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages