Open letter to Chief demoura

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Sep 3, 2011
Chief Demoura, What you have stated in reference to Kevin Lynch is wrong, unjust, false and politically driven. There are six other Fitchburg citizens other than Kevin Lynch whom have been victims of harrassment, assault or eatening behavior by FPD members.

You have not interviewed any of these people. We feel tha you do t care for the public safety of Fitchburg citizens. Your department has NO legitimate Intrnal Affairs.

We challenge you to a public debate over these issues but of course you will refuse and to continue to hide behind blanket statements and lies.You have put our family at risk as well as all Fitchburg residents due to ts false BIASED and politically driven false statement.

We call on your resignation as a matter of public safety interests as you have now officially severed the publics trust. You personally attempted to charge Kevin Lynch with criminal offenses for exercising his free speech rights.

Your interests have gone beyond upholding the law. You have shown that you have a double vision outlook on the lawsof the land. Unfortunately you will be long gone from your job before a federal civil action suit is heard regarding your bised, alse statements!

You should return your salary of over $160,000 to the people of Fitchburg. Your vindictive statement is false, unjust, unfair and a complete and utter LIE meant to discredit Kevin Lynch and the six other citizens who have made honest and TRUTHFUL allegations against certain FPD members.

Lets put it all on the table for discussion! Lets conduct them polygraphs or are your criminals that you are protecting scared of the truth?
Black Firebird

Gardner, MA

#2 Sep 3, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Chief Demoura, What you have stated in reference to Kevin Lynch is wrong, unjust, false and politically driven. There are six other Fitchburg citizens other than Kevin Lynch whom have been victims of harrassment, assault or eatening behavior by FPD members.
You have not interviewed any of these people. We feel tha you do t care for the public safety of Fitchburg citizens. Your department has NO legitimate Intrnal Affairs.
We challenge you to a public debate over these issues but of course you will refuse and to continue to hide behind blanket statements and lies.You have put our family at risk as well as all Fitchburg residents due to ts false BIASED and politically driven false statement.
We call on your resignation as a matter of public safety interests as you have now officially severed the publics trust. You personally attempted to charge Kevin Lynch with criminal offenses for exercising his free speech rights.
Your interests have gone beyond upholding the law. You have shown that you have a double vision outlook on the lawsof the land. Unfortunately you will be long gone from your job before a federal civil action suit is heard regarding your bised, alse statements!
You should return your salary of over $160,000 to the people of Fitchburg. Your vindictive statement is false, unjust, unfair and a complete and utter LIE meant to discredit Kevin Lynch and the six other citizens who have made honest and TRUTHFUL allegations against certain FPD members.
Lets put it all on the table for discussion! Lets conduct them polygraphs or are your criminals that you are protecting scared of the truth?
Coo-coo/Coo-coo
Want to know the truth

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Sep 3, 2011
Black Firebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Coo-coo/Coo-coo
Your mother bought your car not ours! What is the story of your family? Your mother has a lot to say about you! Tell us what you think of your mother with your father, Joe C and Johnny! Tell us the track record!
Has she drank with you? Is there drug use in her house?
Black Firebird

Gardner, MA

#4 Sep 4, 2011
Want to know the truth wrote:
<quoted text> Your mother bought your car not ours! What is the story of your family? Your mother has a lot to say about you! Tell us what you think of your mother with your father, Joe C and Johnny! Tell us the track record!
Has she drank with you? Is there drug use in her house?
Coo/Coo and paranoid
Resident watching

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Sep 6, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Chief Demoura, What you have stated in reference to Kevin Lynch is wrong, unjust, false and politically driven. There are six other Fitchburg citizens other than Kevin Lynch whom have been victims of harrassment, assault or eatening behavior by FPD members.
You have not interviewed any of these people. We feel tha you do t care for the public safety of Fitchburg citizens. Your department has NO legitimate Intrnal Affairs.
We challenge you to a public debate over these issues but of course you will refuse and to continue to hide behind blanket statements and lies.You have put our family at risk as well as all Fitchburg residents due to ts false BIASED and politically driven false statement.
We call on your resignation as a matter of public safety interests as you have now officially severed the publics trust. You personally attempted to charge Kevin Lynch with criminal offenses for exercising his free speech rights.
Your interests have gone beyond upholding the law. You have shown that you have a double vision outlook on the lawsof the land. Unfortunately you will be long gone from your job before a federal civil action suit is heard regarding your bised, alse statements!
You should return your salary of over $160,000 to the people of Fitchburg. Your vindictive statement is false, unjust, unfair and a complete and utter LIE meant to discredit Kevin Lynch and the six other citizens who have made honest and TRUTHFUL allegations against certain FPD members.
Lets put it all on the table for discussion! Lets conduct them polygraphs or are your criminals that you are protecting scared of the truth?
Mr. Lynch, print out your post and put it in an envenlope addressed to Chief DeMoura at the FPD. Be sure to send it certified, return receipt requested. Anyone who posts a letter on some obscure comment forum and expects the intended recipient to read and acknowledge this letter is CLEARLY DERANGED.

p.s. Running for mayor and you don't know how much the Chief earns yearly? Clueless.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#7 Sep 6, 2011
Resident watching wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Lynch, print out your post and put it in an envenlope addressed to Chief DeMoura at the FPD. Be sure to send it certified, return receipt requested. Anyone who posts a letter on some obscure comment forum and expects the intended recipient to read and acknowledge this letter is CLEARLY DERANGED.
p.s. Running for mayor and you don't know how much the Chief earns yearly? Clueless.
It's no wonder the mayor wanna-be thinks people are watching him. They are. If he knew who I was, and he attacked me like he attacks others on this forum, I'd be in his back pocket. It's like watching a National Geographic special where the gazelles stalk the leopards, cause then they know where they are, and they can make sure they're safe, and their children are safe because the predator is under constant surveillance. This guy is certifiable, and every resident of Fitchburg should be very concerned for his and her safety.

Go away and leave us alone. Go back to South Boston or whence you came, and let us live in peace. Take your dysfunctional family with you, and let us live as Americans should, in peace, secure in our homes, and not constantly worrying about predators who threaten our health, security, and well-being of our children and community.

Hey, Stamos, remember the "Hardscrabble" variety store in Mason NH where we used to go to get Sunday beer? Is it still there?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#8 Sep 6, 2011
Want to know the truth wrote:
<quoted text> Your mother bought your car not ours! What is the story of your family? Your mother has a lot to say about you! Tell us what you think of your mother with your father, Joe C and Johnny! Tell us the track record!
Has she drank with you? Is there drug use in her house?
at our

It all goes back to the mother. F'ed up mother, F'ed up kids. Poor kids. Poor, poor kids. We're doomed if this keeps up. Stop this madness and give us hope that the people who will be taking care of us in our old-age won't be you or your kids.
messed up Lynch

Halifax, MA

#9 Sep 20, 2011
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>at our
It all goes back to the mother. F'ed up mother, F'ed up kids. Poor kids. Poor, poor kids. We're doomed if this keeps up. Stop this madness and give us hope that the people who will be taking care of us in our old-age won't be you or your kids.
Kevin Lynch is the only one who is messed up here. And I do not even have a clue who he thinks he is talking to in the statement you quoted. He sure is crazy.
Kaslin

New Port Richey, FL

#10 Dec 22, 2011
FITCHBURG -- When it comes to hitting the streets, Fitchburg police are leading from the front.

Police Chief Robert DeMoura could be found Tuesday night manning an information booth on Main Street, where residents can find the chief in an easy-to-spot location to share questions and concerns or just say hello to the head of the Police Department.

"It's another way to focus on community policing by being down here in the neighborhood," said DeMoura. "We're trying to maintain our downtown presence."

DeMoura has been coming to the Downtown Police Kiosk every other week since the beginning of the year on nights scheduled for a City Council meeting. He shows up at about 4 p.m. and stays until 7 and then heads to City Hall for the meeting.

The glassed-in booth the department operates is at the edge of the city's Main Street parking lot, which features two-hour free parking and is near the Prichard Street intersection. The place was used for storage until police started using it nearly a year ago. When the weather is more accommodating, DeMoura props the door and windows open; it is heated during the winter.

"You can't be afraid to try new things," he said. He said it gives members of the community an opportunity to speak with him in a setting apart from the police station.

Sometimes the criminal-justice interns from Fitchburg State University operate the booth during the daytime. This typically draws questions from about 20 people per day.

DeMoura brings some paperwork and police magazines with him and said the kiosk gives him time to get away from the telephones and other distractions.

Sometimes city councilors will stop by to talk about local government issues or members of the public will speak about personal things. He often asks people who want to meet with him to stop by when he's at the kiosk.

Making himself accessible will communicate to the public that every member of the Police Department, from the police on down, is involved in the Fitchburg community, DeMoura said.

"Nothing is beneath me," said DeMoura. "You don't forget your roots."

He said the city doesn't need a bigger police station to expand coverage in the city. He'd like to see more auxiliary locations like the kiosk in visible, well-traveled places throughout the city.

As technology advances, police cruisers will become mobile law-enforcement bases, according to DeMoura, but he said there is one element technology can't replace.

"You can't forget to talk to humans," said DeMoura. "Because that's who the police deal with all the time."
http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/local/ci...

Fitchburg chief assists in chase, arrest of 3 home-invasion suspects

FITCHBURG -- Police Chief Robert DeMoura played a major role in the arrest of three home-invasion suspects charged with pistol-whipping their victim on Milk Street Wednesday afternoon, Sgt. Glenn Fossa said.

DeMoura was driving on Water Street when he spotted a green Honda matching the description of the getaway car in the home invasion. The chief gave chase as far as Fallulah Street, when the suspects abandoned their car.

DeMoura pulled his gun and chased the suspects while directing officers in the area after the three men split up. Two were caught in the neighborhood while a third ran into the woods. Officers, with the assistance of police dogs, later found him hiding in a shed. The suspects' names have not been released yet.
http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/breaking...
Observer

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Dec 22, 2011
Seems like the chief is doing a fine job leading the force. Another swing and a miss, eh Lynch?
Loser Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Dec 22, 2011
Thank you Chief, you're doing a great job. Don't let the kook distract you.
Chucks Case is BS

Marlborough, MA

#13 Dec 22, 2011
WELL, Well, well...Will wonders never cease....who could have possibly imagined that a highly paid lawman, and a desk jockey at that, would actually be involved in some good old fashioned police work?

Good work Chief. Now, let's see if you can get the rest of the force onboard with the concept of performing proactive police work. If the Taxpayers get lucky, your example could become contagious, and the rest of the force would follow suit.
Darn Tootens Mom

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Dec 22, 2011
Man, we used to pass that pig around the bar like a rag doll. She would service all the guys and "keep the change" if you know what I mean. A real sweetheart who would always give a freebie at Christmas.

They just don't make whores the way they used to.
Kevins Daily Brain Drain

Southborough, MA

#16 Dec 22, 2011
There are others' within Fitchburg that also believe that your network has been destroying Fitchburg!(I have no clue who you are, but it makes me feel good to think I am arguing with someone that is part of the “good ole boy network”)

The good ole boy networks' dealings have down graded everything ethical within Fitchburg!(Dogs and Cats are getting along, my God, when will the madness stop!!) When the only ones taken care of within Fitchburg are a selected connected few while everyone else is put through the wringer has to stop!(I’m not one of the chosen people and that’s just not fair!)

We need to begin with replacing the license commission and other connected board members (I hate them almost as much a cops, electricians, and plumbers). You cannot run a city with a "members only" situation!(If I were the mayor, I would replace the chief of police with my best buddy, the treasurer with my Mommy, and Dad can just hang around and collect a check from the taxpayers like I do) Favoring certain people in front of the rest of Fitchburg is not going to move the city forward into becomming a better and safer city!(Especially when I’m not one of those favored people…just not fair I said!!)

We need to have equality, equal respect as we build a sense of community within!(We should all gather outside of JRs and sing while we photograph the illegally parked vehicles…WOW! What a concept for building community) There are thousands of good people within Fitchburg; it is just a small group that destroys the efforts made toward a better and safer Fitchburg!

Treat people equal and respect will grow on it's own!(That is why I think we should reduce the taxes and water/sewer bills for the elderly and anyone else that is on public assistance, just like me, and make all of the rest of you pay the bills)
Chucks Case is BS

Marlborough, MA

#17 Dec 22, 2011
Darn Tootens Mom wrote:
Man, we used to pass that pig around the bar like a rag doll. She would service all the guys and "keep the change" if you know what I mean. A real sweetheart who would always give a freebie at Christmas.
They just don't make whores the way they used to.
Ah shucks...I see that I have ruffled somebodies feathers....or, did I scorch somebodies bacon?

You are a real class act alright. You can't play the game cleanly; can you?
Chucks Case is BS

Marlborough, MA

#18 Dec 22, 2011
Jeeze....it's been so long since Chiefy Boy had to pull his gun out of his holster, I am surprised that he remembered which end of the gun to hold onto....
Darns mom again

Fitchburg, MA

#19 Dec 22, 2011
I used to take it every which way the boys were willing to give it to me. I wish Maury Povich was around when Darn was born, I could have used his help in identifying the father. I had it narrowed down to about 30-35 regular customers. I was a real dumpster back I'm the day. I think Darn may have been the result of some leftovers that dripped out of my backside.
Chucks Case is BS

Marlborough, MA

#20 Dec 22, 2011
Darns mom again wrote:
I used to take it every which way the boys were willing to give it to me. I wish Maury Povich was around when Darn was born, I could have used his help in identifying the father. I had it narrowed down to about 30-35 regular customers. I was a real dumpster back I'm the day. I think Darn may have been the result of some leftovers that dripped out of my backside.
Ah yes...we can all tell that you are directly involved with law enforcement by your conduct here on Topix Forum Fitchburg. You boys are so damn used to having the built in, automatic upper hand that it is really difficult for you when you find yourselves on a level playing field. Resorting to taking cheap shots at someone's mother comes natural to you.

You are flailing around like an angry 8 year old boy. It's an impressive performance, alright. And, completely predictible.

Just what in the hell was Chiefy Boy doing when he was driving around and stumbled into the Pistol Whipper? Isn't the Chief usually working safely within the 4 walls of the Station House all day long? I hope he wasn't sneaking out to get some last minute Christmas shopping done on the Taxpayer's dime.

What's the deal, Chiefy Boy? What were you doing driving around F-burg? I think that it's a slim chance that it was actually work related.....
Too funny

East Brookfield, MA

#21 Dec 22, 2011
The chief is damned if e does and dammed I he doesn't. It's so obvious that you've got a deep hatred for all things law enforcement. It's actually quite pitiful. You're of the same ilk as Lynch. That's not a compliment, although I'm certain you'll take it as one.

Simple minds an all.

Wa your mom really a whore?
Busy day

Leominster, MA

#22 Dec 22, 2011
I'm sure yesterday was a busy day for 911 operaters. It probably went something like "911 what is your emergency and please don't say it's a car parked in the no parking zone outside of JR's you've called 40 times already today.".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) 17 hr Karen 99
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 22 hr Karen 43
Man shot in chest in Fitchburg early Friday mor... (Jul '13) Fri Jack Mehoffer 21
Fitchburg man accused in assault (Jun '12) Fri Ben from da Burg 4
Jtn jumps off brige Fri Jtn 1
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED Dec 25 BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) Dec 25 BillyBob 18

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:56 am PST