Simply Wireless in KMart Plaza

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Verizon Wireless User

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Sep 15, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I am writing this in hopes that I can help someone else from becoming a victim. I recently replaced my cellphones at the Verizon Wireless store located in the KMART shopping plaza in Fitchburg. I went into the store with the intentions in replacing my phones with the same kind of phones as I had for the last 4 years. I NEVER use my phones for data usage, so I explained to the sales person that I didn't need phones for data. I also told him I felt it was wasteful to spend $30.00 per month for a lousy amount of data, so I didn't need data on my phones.

He insisted Verizon had a plan for a limited amount of data and the cost would be $ 10.00 per month per phone (I had 2 phones). I told him I would try that, since I felt that might be a way to experiment a little with using the phones for data, but not jump completely into it.

Their process is to have you electronically sign the agreement BEFORE providing a copy of the agreement you are signing...shame on me for trusting the guy. I am locked into a $ 30.00 per month per phone data plan for the next two years, and Verizon Customer Service says there is nothing they can do.

The salesperson at Simply Wireless LIED directly to me and they cannot be trusted...we have many option around here for cellular phones for Verizon...BEWARE OF SIMPLY WIRELESS AT KMART PLAZA!!!
Hey Dummy

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Sep 15, 2013
Verizon Wireless User wrote:
Hello Everyone,
I am writing this in hopes that I can help someone else from becoming a victim. I recently replaced my cellphones at the Verizon Wireless store located in the KMART shopping plaza in Fitchburg. I went into the store with the intentions in replacing my phones with the same kind of phones as I had for the last 4 years. I NEVER use my phones for data usage, so I explained to the sales person that I didn't need phones for data. I also told him I felt it was wasteful to spend $30.00 per month for a lousy amount of data, so I didn't need data on my phones.
He insisted Verizon had a plan for a limited amount of data and the cost would be $ 10.00 per month per phone (I had 2 phones). I told him I would try that, since I felt that might be a way to experiment a little with using the phones for data, but not jump completely into it.
Their process is to have you electronically sign the agreement BEFORE providing a copy of the agreement you are signing...shame on me for trusting the guy. I am locked into a $ 30.00 per month per phone data plan for the next two years, and Verizon Customer Service says there is nothing they can do.
The salesperson at Simply Wireless LIED directly to me and they cannot be trusted...we have many option around here for cellular phones for Verizon...BEWARE OF SIMPLY WIRELESS AT KMART PLAZA!!!
You sound like an idiot. I've got a bridge to sell you if you're interested. Or, perhaps you'd be interested in running Mr. Lynch's campaign du jour? He's running for something and can use another dum dum to help him.
Debbie

Concord, MA

#3 Oct 10, 2013
Call Jtn for advice,he knows his consumer right protection,good guy,good ratings on rate my professor
And

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Oct 11, 2013
Hey Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like an idiot. I've got a bridge to sell you if you're interested. Or, perhaps you'd be interested in running Mr. Lynch's campaign du jour? He's running for something and can use another dum dum to help him.
You sound like a pretentious arrogant ASS.
Just Facts

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2013
I have heard other people complain about this place as well. We do have many options in the Twin City area for phones for Verizon. I will heed this guys warnings the next time I need to upgrade my phones...good ole BJ's has some great people working there...thats where I normally go.
Debbie

Framingham, MA

#6 Oct 11, 2013
I like bj's,just ask Jtn woof woof
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Oct 11, 2013
And wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a pretentious arrogant ASS.
You sound poor, so very, very poor. Let me guess, you've got an Obamaphone.

Why don't you go be poor somewhere else.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#8 Dec 10, 2013
Verizon Wireless User wrote:
Hello Everyone,
Hey dumbshit, this is the Verizon store to go to because they are able to keep your unlimited plan even with an upgrade. Just tell them you want to keep your unlimited and they have the secret code to do it.

The other Verizon wireless store at the Leominster Kohl's plaza cannot do this because they are a corporate store. They do not have the option on their servers to punch in the secret override code.

Most people don't realize that all Verizon stores are not the same and some have more power than others.

$30 a month per each phone is alot? You better come out of the cave because the average cell phone bill is now $250-$300 per month now. Where have you been?

Cell phones have replaced laptops, computers, etc.
Just give in

Leominster, MA

#9 Dec 10, 2013
It's time to just stop fighting it and sell your soul and self respect.

Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#11 Dec 11, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbshit, this is the Verizon store to go to because they are able to keep your unlimited plan even with an upgrade. Just tell them you want to keep your unlimited and they have the secret code to do it.
The other Verizon wireless store at the Leominster Kohl's plaza cannot do this because they are a corporate store. They do not have the option on their servers to punch in the secret override code.
Most people don't realize that all Verizon stores are not the same and some have more power than others.
$30 a month per each phone is alot? You better come out of the cave because the average cell phone bill is now $250-$300 per month now. Where have you been?
Cell phones have replaced laptops, computers, etc.
WOW here you go again knowing everything and calling people names. Mr. hero firefighter, I talk to a safety personal and they told me you like to sleep at the station with the men there. Does your wife know your Bi?

I have 4 phones on my plan and I pay about $140 a mouth, OH YA we all don't have a special bat phone like the big hero firefighter.....
But

United States

#12 Dec 11, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW here you go again knowing everything and calling people names. Mr. hero firefighter, I talk to a safety personal and they told me you like to sleep at the station with the men there. Does your wife know your Bi?
I have 4 phones on my plan and I pay about $140 a mouth, OH YA we all don't have a special bat phone like the big hero firefighter.....
Do you know that several men in town are very, very familiar with your wife and know how she tastes?
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#13 Dec 11, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, I love looking at the guys in the shower ! Yummyliscious !

I have 5 phones, 4 with data plans but all unlimited which is about $20 more per month. They all have the insurance thru the Verizon store, do not get the insurance offered by private insurance companies. Verizon insurance will replace your phone for any reason including theft no questions asked. If you phone is unavailable they will replace it with the newest current model.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#14 Dec 11, 2013
But wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that several men in town are very, very familiar with your wife and know how she tastes?
Oh that's okay. She is my sugar momma anyways.
Oprah

Hudson, MA

#15 Dec 11, 2013
Debbie wrote:
Call Jtn for advice,he knows his consumer right protection,good guy,good ratings on rate my professor
jtn will be appearing on my cable station yo talk about his impending lawsuit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man shot in chest in Fitchburg early Friday mor... (Jul '13) 1 hr Jtn 22
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) 1 hr BillyBob 101
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... Sat Karen 43
Fitchburg man accused in assault (Jun '12) Fri Ben from da Burg 4
Jtn jumps off brige Fri Jtn 1
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED Dec 25 BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) Dec 25 BillyBob 18

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match