Comments
21 - 40 of 81 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2012
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#22 Sep 10, 2012
FDIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast there,**sweet cheeks**, the reg has been in place for over a decade, how's that pumpkin, better? Yup, I've posted a document directly from the source, something you are completely incapable of because you're glued to youtube, topix and fox news. There is a big world out there, maybe you should leave the limits of your city and explore it for a change.
The amendment was to clarify the offenses requiring an application, specifically, offenses such as the subject of the article posted above. Who's the bad guy?? The GREEDY BANK EXECS! Here it is, again directly from the source.....Note the part that states the amendment is meant to REDUCE REGULATORY BURDEN.
"Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance (FDI) Act prohibits, without the prior written consent of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), a person convicted of criminal offense involving dishonesty, breach of trust, money laundering, or drugs from participating in the affairs of an FDIC-insured institution. On May 10, 2011, the FDIC Board of Directors clarified certain criteria in the FDICís Statement of Policy (SOP) for Section 19 of the FDI Act, including complete expungement, de minimis factors, and de minimis factors for "bad checks." Clarification of the criteria is expected to reduce the number of Section 19 applications and regulatory burden. The updated SOP is available on the FDICís Web site and was published in the Federal Register on May 13, 2011.
Statement of Applicability to Institutions under $1 Billion in Total Assets: This guidance applies to all FDIC-insured depository institutions including community banks.
Highlights:
A Section 19 application is not required for
Complete Expungement: a record of conviction that is not accessible by any party, including law enforcement, even by court order;
De minimis Criteria: Offenses punishable by imprisonment for a term of one year or less and/or a fine of $1,000 or less; or
De minimis Criteria for "Bad Checks": If there is one conviction for issuing a bad check based on one or more checks with an aggregate face value of $1,000 or less, and no insured financial institution or insured credit union was a payee on any of the checks, the conviction will qualify under the de minimis offense exception."
Was it fox news that told you 9/11 was the first time America was attacked on our own soil? What a dolt. Now Iím done with you.
I want to see the BIG Banksters in handcuffs- not some little guy for a minor traffic offense fired. Boy are we screwed or what. Let the real Banking criminals go because they pour billions into political candidtes who are their protectors!!
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#23 Sep 10, 2012
Justice Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the only word you know= MORON- You are an uneducated AZZZ!!
Is that the only word you know= AZZZ- You are an uneducated moron!!

You're funny...someone from Arkansas calling someone in Massachusetts uneducated...thats a good one!!

hey...nice tooth
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#24 Sep 10, 2012
Hey Justice,

I'll bet you were one of those over-excited people watchin brother Billy up on stage at the DNC. Brother Billy said over and over again that he believed that Obama was our savior and of course you can trust him if Billy says so because Billy is so trustworthy.

I was hoping to see something of value out of that convention, but all I saw was a continuance of the game that Obama and his cronies are famous...don't look at what we didn't do, look over here at what we want you to see instead.

and of course, you bobble heads soak it right up...now say it with me

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#25 Sep 11, 2012
Thank You Mr. Biden...good job.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/10/pa...
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#26 Sep 11, 2012
Hows that cover up by attempting executive priviledge working out for you Mr. President??

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/11/ex...
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#27 Sep 12, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the only word you know= AZZZ- You are an uneducated moron!!
You're funny...someone from Arkansas calling someone in Massachusetts uneducated...thats a good one!!
hey...nice tooth
The only word the Canadian NOT ALL the Facts knows is MORON!!

What a MORON!!
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#28 Sep 12, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
Hey Justice,
I'll bet you were one of those over-excited people watchin brother Billy up on stage at the DNC. Brother Billy said over and over again that he believed that Obama was our savior and of course you can trust him if Billy says so because Billy is so trustworthy.
I was hoping to see something of value out of that convention, but all I saw was a continuance of the game that Obama and his cronies are famous...don't look at what we didn't do, look over here at what we want you to see instead.
and of course, you bobble heads soak it right up...now say it with me
OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA
How terrible Bill Clinton was!

8 years of Peace and Prosperity and a Budget surplus!

Contrast that with the Blithering Idiot Bush

-2 unpaid for WARs
-worst financial cris in 80 years (Following Lehman Bros. collapse and Bank bailouts under Bush- TARP
-unpaid for tax cuts for the Rich - 1 Trillion Dollars
-unpaid for Medicare Part D

Give me a Clinton anytime over Fascist Teabaggers!!
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#29 Sep 12, 2012
Remember Nancy Pelosi's statements regarding Obamacare? She said they would see whats in the bill AFTER it was made law...here is yet another example of Obama having to sign into law yet another bill to REPEAL part of whats in Obamacare.

http://www.coinworld.com/articles/obama-signs...

Why couldn't the Democrats that SHOVED this bill through Congress just read what the hell they were signing first, and not put it in there to start with...it is no wonder that we have anyone going into business at all with the thousands and thousands of rules, regulations, and laws on the books.

You have to do this, oh no, wait, we repealed it at a later date. You would need a fulltime employee reading constantly just to keep up with these...wait for it...MORONS!! So go ahead and ask why we have fewer business startups that can provide more jobs.
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#30 Sep 12, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
Remember Nancy Pelosi's statements regarding Obamacare? She said they would see whats in the bill AFTER it was made law...here is yet another example of Obama having to sign into law yet another bill to REPEAL part of whats in Obamacare.
http://www.coinworld.com/articles/obama-signs...
Why couldn't the Democrats that SHOVED this bill through Congress just read what the hell they were signing first, and not put it in there to start with...it is no wonder that we have anyone going into business at all with the thousands and thousands of rules, regulations, and laws on the books.
You have to do this, oh no, wait, we repealed it at a later date. You would need a fulltime employee reading constantly just to keep up with these...wait for it...MORONS!! So go ahead and ask why we have fewer business startups that can provide more jobs.
YEA- eliminate Romney/Obamacare!!

Have the Insurance companies bring back:

-no coverage for pre-existing conditions
-no coverage for those under age 26
-lifetime limits on coverage amounts

NOT ALL the FACTs is a Stooge for the Insurance Industry!!

What a Canadian MORON you are!!
Really

Southborough, MA

#31 Sep 12, 2012
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/12/de...
Really? Can our Democrat Leaders get even the simplest of things correct??
Trying

Fitchburg, MA

#32 Sep 14, 2012
Go away for a while and come back to see the same old douche factless calling everyone else morons.

What a douche, find a new meme douche, your incessant BS is getting pathetic.
Trying

Fitchburg, MA

#33 Sep 14, 2012
Face it idiots, nobody is treading on you, Obamacare IS Romneycare, OBL IS dead thanks to the Obama administration, the second great depression didn;t happen, though it might if teabrain idiots get the Republicans back in power.

Republicans never do what they say, oh, they're fiscally conservative, not when given power, they run up more debt than Dems, oh, they're going to focus on Jobs, nope, since 2010, nothing but eliminating freedom of choice for women, all they ever do is waste money trying to secure more power!

Go back and check all the GOP scandals during the Bush years, nothing but using the Government to secure more power for them, wasting time and $$$ on politics.

They wanted War so

Scooter Libby gets Judy Miller to plant a story in the NYT (the Aspens are turning), Cheney goes on MTP and points to the article saying see, everyone agrees with me, this didn't actually work so, scooter outs a CIA agent.

All good for the country huh!??!??!!??

Dems work for the people, GOP works for GOP period!! And ruins the country while they're at it!

If you think rich people need more tax breaks and the other 95% get the burden of paying for them, you're as insane as they are!
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#34 Sep 14, 2012
Of course she won't...thats a surprise??

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/13/wh...
Trying

Fitchburg, MA

#35 Sep 15, 2012
Trying wrote:
Face it idiots, nobody is treading on you, Obamacare IS Romneycare, OBL IS dead thanks to the Obama administration, the second great depression didn;t happen, though it might if teabrain idiots get the Republicans back in power.
Republicans never do what they say, oh, they're fiscally conservative, not when given power, they run up more debt than Dems, oh, they're going to focus on Jobs, nope, since 2010, nothing but eliminating freedom of choice for women, all they ever do is waste money trying to secure more power!
Go back and check all the GOP scandals during the Bush years, nothing but using the Government to secure more power for them, wasting time and $$$ on politics.
They wanted War so
Scooter Libby gets Judy Miller to plant a story in the NYT (the Aspens are turning), Cheney goes on MTP and points to the article saying see, everyone agrees with me, this didn't actually work so, scooter outs a CIA agent.
All good for the country huh!??!??!!??
Dems work for the people, GOP works for GOP period!! And ruins the country while they're at it!
If you think rich people need more tax breaks and the other 95% get the burden of paying for them, you're as insane as they are!
Need proof?

"Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.Ē



Go find that quote, this is how they operate and how they waste our $$$ trying to secure their own power over our Democracy!!!!
Trying

Fitchburg, MA

#36 Sep 15, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
Hey Justice,
I'll bet you were one of those over-excited people watchin brother Billy up on stage at the DNC. Brother Billy said over and over again that he believed that Obama was our savior and of course you can trust him if Billy says so because Billy is so trustworthy.
I was hoping to see something of value out of that convention, but all I saw was a continuance of the game that Obama and his cronies are famous...don't look at what we didn't do, look over here at what we want you to see instead.
and of course, you bobble heads soak it right up...now say it with me
OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA
Why do you have to make up derogatory names for everybody factless? Um cause you got nothing of value to say, that's why.

Just factlessly demonizing that's it!
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#37 Sep 17, 2012
It is "disgusting and reprehensible" to see our politicians use stronger language condemning free speech rather than the killing of Americans and attacks on our embassies. It isn't a surprise from Obama or Clinton.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/14/pre...
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#38 Sep 17, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the only word you know= AZZZ- You are an uneducated moron!!
You're funny...someone from Arkansas calling someone in Massachusetts uneducated...thats a good one!!
hey...nice tooth
Your comment proves you are a Right wing Fascist Bigot!! Now do you want to start the Civil war all over again?

By the way- all states are equal. You are a Canadian Immigrant who needs to shown the way back to Canada!!

What a MORON and AZZ you are!!
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#39 Sep 18, 2012
Great Foreign Policy Mr. President...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087239639...
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#40 Sep 18, 2012
Obama INSISTED that the attack on our embassy wasn't a terrorist attack...

Obama says 'we don't think it was a terrorist attack and Romney is disgusting"...

Whitehouse says "we will defer to the findings of our intelligence agency to determine if it was terrorists"...

Typical of our 1.5% President
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#41 Sep 18, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
Obama INSISTED that the attack on our embassy wasn't a terrorist attack...
Obama says 'we don't think it was a terrorist attack and Romney is disgusting"...
Whitehouse says "we will defer to the findings of our intelligence agency to determine if it was terrorists"...
Typical of our 1.5% President
You are correct about Romney being disgusting. He just wrote off half the country for expecting entitlements- like me!! Secret speech he gave rich bastard supporters!

He wants to give my entitlements to rich bastards in tax cuts. I worked long and hard for my entitlements- Social Security and Medicare! I paid for them and I expect them!!

What a Moron AZZ you and Romney are!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Jtn ruined Topix? 2 hr Tammy from Miami 1
Numbers of homeless increase in region 5 hr But 6
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 9 hr Tim 4
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 9 hr Tim 40
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) 22 hr Karen 67
McKay hosting family barbecue Thu Karen 2
Fitchburg Market Basket workers elated to be back Thu Karen 1
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••