Supreme Court INJUSTICES Are NAZIS! SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS!

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2012
Justice Seeker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

If your are in Gov Brewer ARIZONA (the TEABAGGER Arizona state)you now need an ORIGINAL Birth Certificate or PASSPORT if stopped by the COPS!! Otherwise you will end up in JAIL!!

That's exactly what the NAZIS did in Germany. Americans gave up their LIBERTIES for so called Security!! The government can never protect you!!

Your chances of being killed by a COP are 100X greater than being killed by a terrorist!!

Welcome to AMERIKA!!
Justie Start

Peabody, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
like it

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

I like it. Round up the illegals and send them back where they belong. And send their welfare sucking crotchfruit with them.

Better yet, why not build some camps to hold them in until they get processed and deported?

Problem solved.

Suck it Sonny. Suck it long, suck it hard.

How's your dead daddy doing?
Indian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

like it wrote:
I like it. Round up the illegals and send them back where they belong. And send their welfare sucking crotchfruit with them.
Better yet, why not build some camps to hold them in until they get processed and deported?
Problem solved.
Suck it Sonny. Suck it long, suck it hard.
How's your dead daddy doing?
YOU ARE A AZZHOLE!!

Where did your ancestors come from??
Stole the land from Indians? EH??
like it

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE A AZZHOLE!!
I looked every and I just can't find a damn to give.

I am an azzhole. A wealthy azzhole. And this is my country, not theirs. My taxes and the taxes collected from other gainfully employed people pay for these leeches. They are subhuman scum.

Stole the land from the Indians (well chosen offensive term you picked there, aren't they native Americans?) I thought we traded square for some beads and wampum? No? Or was it the fire water and nice cozy blankets infected with small pox (oops, our bad)? either way, they lost, get over it.

Take your bleeding heart routine elsewhere, no sympathy for you here.
Justice Seeker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE A AZZHOLE!!
Indian is correct- we stole his Lands and now we want to be the superior race. Rednecks, Hillbillies and Good Ole Boys in the Burg have all inter-breed and are INSANE!

Wow -these Teabaggers are IDIOTS!!
Justice Seeker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

like it wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked every and I just can't find a damn to give.
I am an azzhole. A wealthy azzhole. And this is my country, not theirs. My taxes and the taxes collected from other gainfully employed people pay for these leeches. They are subhuman scum.
Stole the land from the Indians (well chosen offensive term you picked there, aren't they native Americans?) I thought we traded square for some beads and wampum? No? Or was it the fire water and nice cozy blankets infected with small pox (oops, our bad)? either way, they lost, get over it.
Take your bleeding heart routine elsewhere, no sympathy for you here.
Now you can see what a sick f__k-LIKE IT is!!
What does he LIKE?? Bigotry, Racism, Facism, Skinheads, Aryan Nation- What a sick F__K!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE