Boy, 12, charged in neighbor's rape

Full story: Lowell Sun

Sexual-violence experts reacted with shock Thursday to news that a 12-year-old Fitchburg boy was charged in the armed home invasion and rape of his 63-year-old neighbor.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
scott

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

only in fitchburg
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

scott wrote:
only in fitchburg
I believe that this is the first time that this happened in Fitchburg. It has happened in so many other cities before this incident.

As we have read about the Movie theater attack; there is a mentally ill segment in society that continues to be overlooked.
hey lynch

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that this is the first time that this happened in Fitchburg. It has happened in so many other cities before this incident.
As we have read about the Movie theater attack; there is a mentally ill segment in society that continues to be overlooked.
there is a mentally ill segment in society that continues to be overlooked.

ITS YOU LYNCH

Whats the difference between you and this guy??
Lunch

Manchester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

hey lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a mentally ill segment in society that continues to be overlooked.
ITS YOU LYNCH
Whats the difference between you and this guy??
Thank God he does not have guns. He is just as dangerous!
Simplicity

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Lunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God he does not have guns. He is just as dangerous!
If you are convicted of a felony you can't get an FID card and purchase a gun. But then again criminals find a way to get illegeal firearms all the time.
Simplicity

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

As I have said before. Guns are not the problem, it's the criminal who shoots someone. What if someone takes a steak knife and stabs someone in the neck? Does that mean we should ban cutlery?

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Simplicity wrote:
As I have said before. Guns are not the problem, it's the criminal who shoots someone. What if someone takes a steak knife and stabs someone in the neck? Does that mean we should ban cutlery?
In Colorado it only takes 2 hours to legally buy an AR-15 assault rifle. You can also buy 100 round clips for it. Today, in Aurora where the movie theater killings took place, a man went into a gun store with an undercover reporter and that was all the time it took.
Lies

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
In Colorado it only takes 2 hours to legally buy an AR-15 assault rifle. You can also buy 100 round clips for it. Today, in Aurora where the movie theater killings took place, a man went into a gun store with an undercover reporter and that was all the time it took.
Not true. Brady bill applies to all states.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. Brady bill applies to all states.
Check it out. It was on TV tonight, a news special about the movie theater shooting, about the guy I was telling about legally buying a AR-15 in just two hours. Remember what I said about a reporter being with him.

Also check out how easy & fast it is to buy assault rifles & handguns at flea markets in some states.
Sheriff Taylor

Hobart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
DCF workers picket over 'caseload crisis' 2 hr Scoop 6
Robin Bowen Elected as Arkansas Tech's Next Pre... 3 hr John m 6
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 7 hr Kundrot dionkie 4,675
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 7 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,137
Harrassing of me has timely stopped 9 hr Pat 53
Jeremiah Oliver's family, searchers, strangers ... 15 hr Tim 12
Father of Jeremiah Oliver eyes justice for his son 23 hr Heaven is Real 2
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••