No ruling in Fitchburg 'ammo belt' case

No ruling in Fitchburg 'ammo belt' case

There are 4 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Apr 9, 2013, titled No ruling in Fitchburg 'ammo belt' case. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

There was no verdict Tuesday in the hearing to dismiss the ammunition possession case against a former Fitchburg State University student who was arrested on campus in December while wearing a post-punk fashion, military-style ammunition belt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Not Jtn

Maynard, MA

#1 Apr 9, 2013
More campus njustice,bring back judge side
Renee

Maynard, MA

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Concur, no way to treat such a nice boy,I'm going to buy him a nice glass of red wine,poor thing,o my god wat injustice
Sunnyside down

Leominster, MA

#3 Apr 10, 2013
So let the bullet belt slide, no account for good taste the kid was still trespassing. What is so hard to understand?
Renee

Maynard, MA

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Why under Ouse arrest,cops o ang get the real criminals. Isn't it fit and fun in crappy fitchburg,you o Jtn go yu go grl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch Misses Another Monday 4 hr Joel 52
Sam Squailia Announcement 16 hr Joel 12
News A moose is spotted near downtown Leominster 20 hr Bruno Max 1
Fitchburg seeking Vietnam Veterans to honor them Wed Jill StPierre 7
News One-lane Main Street project gets underway in F... Sep 27 Main Street Nanny 10
News UPDATED: Fitchburg, Leominster residents among ... Sep 27 Main Street Nanny 5
News Leominster police: Man punched woman as she hel... Sep 24 Bruno Max 1

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages