Public Safety is enherited and depend...
Chucks Case is a Weak One

Winchendon, MA

#41 Dec 12, 2011
Chucks Case is a Weak One wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing to see how often you work your little homosexual fantasies into your posts. You use them as some sort of ammo in your fight againts me. Certainly, homosexual activety is something that seems to be one your mind each day; throughout the day.
I am sure that many members of the Catholic Church had thoughts that ran similiar to your thoughts. And now, the nation is finding out that homosexual pediphile sport coaches are more common than once feared. The Catholic Church and the large colleges went out of their way to protect the sexual preditors in their ranks. Much like the cops go out of their way to protect the lying and the criminal cop. As they are now saying on all the TV news casts, apparently protecting the institution is more important than peoples lifes at the hands of their criminal members.
Again, no one can deny that YOU are very quick to work your disturbing sexual fantasies into your debates here on F-burg Topix Forum. Your pathetic rants have law enforcment officer written all over them.
No LEO here. You may be though.

There's nothing as disturbing as the past posts you've the honor of being the author of. You once condoned child abuse. And of course, with your giant axe to grind with members of the FPD, you'll attempt to take the high road to appear normal. But you aren't. You are a narcissistic sociopath. You hide behind this screen and pop-shot your enemies. And what you say is utterly ridiculous. SO after reading your continual diarrhea of the mouth, I figure this bulletin board could be serious, but the likes of you make it a comic strip with real comic characters. So it's fun to taunt you. Because you're a cartoon character. Not a good one, or interesting one, just a dangerous one. Who thinks he's some crusader against corruption. Get a life, and give up on it. Is this shite really worth all your energy? I mean, it's no skin off my back-like I said, you're a diversion from work. Dangerous, yet entertaining. Getting more entertaining, because your sick, and we can see it. Get some help. your local parole office, or sheriff's outreach center can help. Trust a priest again, and speak to him, or her, and give up the hate. As long as you and I don't know each other, it's just fun and games.

Right?

See you at the parole office!
Andrew McDonough

Fitchburg, MA

#42 Dec 12, 2011
We set forth the facts that the jury could have reasonably &#8201;found based on the Commonwealth's evidence. &#8194; In the early morning hours of July 13, 1992, the victim, Andrew Stephen McDonough, Jr., accompanied by two women friends and three male friends, set out to attend an “after party” in the South Boston section of Boston. &#8194; The group saw two females standing outside as they approached 113 L Street, and it appeared to them that a party taking place there was possibly the one to which they were invited. &#8194; They parked the victim's truck and went in to the party at the home of Brian and Kevin Lynch, whose parents were not at home. &#8194; Kevin Lynch told the victim and his friends to leave the party because it was too crowded, and they did so without incident.
&#8194;On their way out, several people attending the party grabbed golf clubs from a golf bag that was being used to prop open the front door of the house.
Outside, fistfights broke out among several people. &#8194; The victim became separated from all of his friends. Several members of the group from 113 L Street approached and surrounded the victim, attacking him in concert. &#8194; Some of the attackers struck the victim with golf clubs. &#8194; The defendant struck the victim on the back of the head with a golf club, knocking him to the ground. &#8194; The defendant then jabbed the victim repeatedly with the jagged end of a broken golf club, and used it as a spear, impaling the victim with it. &#8194; Other individuals also struck and kicked the victim as he lay on the ground, pleading for them to stop. &#8194; The attack lasted for several minutes, at which point the attackers ran back into 113 L Street, leaving the victim motionless on the ground. &#8194; The victim died as a result of the injuries.
The medical examiner testified that the victim died of multiple stab and “chopping” wounds. &#8194; The victim sustained a laceration to the back of the left side of his head which penetrated through &#8201;the scalp to the brain. &#8194; This injury was consistent with the victim's having been struck by the metallic head of a golf club. &#8194; The victim also sustained a three and one-half inch deep stab wound to his back that pierced his diaphragm and entered his abdomen and was consistent with the victim's having been stabbed with the jagged end of a broken golf club. &#8194; The victim also had several abrasions and bruises over his face, eyes, nose, and ears that were consistent with blows from a blunt object, and numerous stab wounds that were consistent with having been caused by the broken end of a golf club shaft. &#8194; One stab wound was consistent with a jagged instrument passing completely through the victim's right arm.
Andrew McDonough

Fitchburg, MA

#43 Dec 12, 2011
At the evidentiary hearing on the defendant's motion for post conviction relief, the judge also had before him affidavits of the defendant's trial counsel and the defendant, in which both attested that trial counsel did not properly advise the defendant on his decision to testify. &#8194; The judge rejected this evidence, however, with clear findings to the contrary, and concluded that the defendant's trial counsel had adequately advised the defendant regarding the issue, and that the defendant made an informed and voluntary decision when he waived his right to testify. &#8194;
There is nothing in the record, however, to suggest that the defendant's trial counsel conducted anything less than a vigorous defense on behalf of the defendant. &#8194;We agree with the judge's conclusion that no material prejudice resulted from the defendant's trial counsel's representation of the defendant, because there was no material prejudice, we conclude that there was no conflict of interest.
Andrew McDonough

Fitchburg, MA

#44 Dec 12, 2011
2.&#8195;The defendant's assertion that he was deprived of constitutionally adequate representation involves further claims that his trial lawyer (a) failed adequately to advise him on the crucialness of his testimony and (b) failed to interview others charged with participation in the attack. &#8194; The defendant contends that, as a result of these failures, he was deprived of several potential defenses. &#8194; We disagree.

The defendant amplifies his claim of ineffective assistance by arguing that, because the judge had ruled favorably on the inadmissibility of several of his prior convictions, there was no tactical reason to forgo his testimony. &#8194; The defendant asserts that his testimony was crucial to support his various defenses that he was not involved at all; &#8201;that he had been a participant but had acted without malice, either by using excessive force in self-defense or in sudden combat; &#8201;or that he was so intoxicated he lacked responsibility for his actions. &#8194;
By not urging him to testify, the defendant asserts that his trial counsel effectively deprived him of these defenses. &#8194;These assertions lack merit.
&#8194;
The judge found in his memorandum on the defendant's motion for post conviction relief, and we agree, that the defendant understood that the decision to testify was ultimately his to make, and he voluntarily chose not to testify, based on the primary defense he was asserting at trial, namely, that the Commonwealth could not satisfy its burden of proof as to identification.
Andrew McDonough

Fitchburg, MA

#45 Dec 12, 2011
Jason Clifford testified at the evidentiary hearing that he was the one who first struck the victim with a golf club, and that the victim then grabbed the club from Clifford's hands and used it to strike the defendant.
&#8194; Kevin Lynch testified at the evidentiary hearing that he was involved in a scuffle with the victim, who swung a golf club at a group of people standing around him.
&#8194; The defendant argues that without speaking to these witnesses, his trial counsel was unable to assess whether they could provide the defendant with helpful testimony. &#8194;

The defendant asserts that the testimony of these two men could have supported his account that he was not the one who dealt the fatal blow, or at least could have justified his actions in striking the victim as self-defense. &#8194;

In essence, the defendant contends that because of his trial counsel's failure to interview and call these two potential witnesses (coupled with his own failure to testify), the jury “only heard one side of the story.”
Andrew McDonough

Fitchburg, MA

#46 Dec 12, 2011
Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.

Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.

Clifford will be eligible for parole in about five years, Kevin Lynch in about four, and Brian Lynch in about two years.

Assistant District Attorney Mary K. Ames said McDonough, 23, of South Boston left a family birthday party on June 13 amd was killed by the group of men.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#47 Dec 13, 2011
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why I bother with you. One, I stated that corruption ran through the FPD and yes I believe that it is smack in the middle and rotting the stomach of the FPD.
In reference to telling some kid in my family or inner circle a lie? Never happened! I never stated any such thing to anyone! And then you mention a "whench"? Never happened!
I have been threatened hundreds of times out here. I have been called many names out here. I have never threatened anyone and never would! I only call names to those who call me names!
There are ignorant people out here and you are one of them!
Lynch, that inner circle individual you labeled "Whench" exposed you for who you truly are, a blatant bold faced liar with zero credibility.

And the PROOF is right here on these threads for all to see...

2/14/11 – Lynch for Mayor
“I have never been convicted by a jury in a court of law,NO. I am not a felon either! What exactly is a felon?”
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
"You don't understand that there are hundreds of law abiding officers who are in line for their jobs; I say hire them all and get rid of those FPD members who hide behind their union and do nothing for Fitchburg but to protect their clique!"

“Under the new Fitchburg PD those that have received pink slips will be welcomed to apply for a job. I believe that 35% of the current officers will be hired under the new fpd.”

“I look forward to leading Fitchburg with positive change. Some, may not like my plan to hand the entire FPD pink slips but it is what is right for Fitchburg. We need a new force that will focus on law enforcement efforts and we need a system that promotes our hard working officers through merit as opposed to seniority.”

“I guess I have learned my lesson as now I just would fire the corrupt cops so that law abiding, hard working police could replace them. That simple!"

2/20/11 – Lynch for Mayor
“I bring energy to the table. If you want a candidate of the people for the people then vote for Lynch. I will not lay off any workers.”

3/16/11 – Lynch for Mayor

“I wouldn't lay off any workers, I would add employees. The FPD is another issue as it is beyond repair. I would fire the entire force at the same time I would hire more police and offer higher pay rates. The amount of days off, I would cut more than 50% of these days.”

8/30/11 – Lynch for Mayor
“My position concerning the need to renegotiate the FPD union contract has nothing to do with the ability of our officers. The FPD is short staffed concerning second and third shifts.”
-Lynch for Mayor

8/29/11
“Know what he told me? He killed one of Whitey Bulger's men who had come to the family house to shake them down for money. He told me a fist fight broke out and he hit him too hard.”

8/27/11 –
“I went back onto my facebook page. Mr. Lynch was continuing to make false statments, even threats. He had even enlisted the help of the girl's boyfriend who had stolen from me, which had started all of this uproar.

I told him that because he kept saying publicly that I smoke pot, which I do not; I would be going onto these forums and exposing what he did.

He has spent the last few days distorting the truth, continually lying about drug use etc. He has published my name in this forum. It is not lawful as I am not a public figure,

Kevin Lynch is running for mayor of Fitchburg. That opens him up for scrutiny. I am not a public figure, therefore it is unlawful for him to be using my name online and making slanderous remarks.

He has gone as far as to tell me I wont have a job after tomorrow because he and the young thief are going to call my employer with some lies.”

Location hidden

#48 Dec 13, 2011
Lynch wrote:
Trial will be in a few months from now and I cannot wait!! We will be found Not Guilty!! Do you want to take a wager on this FACT???
I am putting my money on the number of individuals that will justfully lose their jobs due to this debacle/ Fabricated SCAM!!They are criminals!!!
The purpose of the reminder of this oath is what makes the difference between a CRIMINAL civil servant and a Professional Officer and Professional respectful trusted civil servant employee!!!!!
Where do you stand??? It is comical listening to the justifications for breaking this oath!! There are professionals within the FPD and they know who the criminal group of cops are!! They want them gone also!
You feel to understand that Professional, law abiding officers do not want criminal cops beside them; how can they be trusted?? The majority of firefighters and EMTs are professional and will not bend the oath for a ceratin couple.
Imagine if you were a gay, black, hispanic, chinese, poor or any other class of people who is also an EMT or firefighter. Would you feel comfortable with an unethical co-worker beside you?? Same with an officer??
There are literally thousands of very qualified, law abiding, ethical and professional individuals who are in line for their jobs! Out the unethical so these others can join you!
Lynch, who in their right mind would make a bet with someone who lies, has no credibility and refuses to pay off their own debts?

"He is continuing to lie on these forums. He owes me $3,000 for when I helped him and his boyfriend out over three years ago. I was told I would get it in full when his parents sold their home in Boston. He just posted that he has paid me back every dime. There is no truth to that. He gave me $100 last week and that was the first time in a year and a half."

Marlborough, MA

#49 Dec 13, 2011
Chucks Case is a Weak One wrote:
<quoted text>
No LEO here. You may be though.
There's nothing as disturbing as the past posts you've the honor of being the author of. You once condoned child abuse. And of course, with your giant axe to grind with members of the FPD, you'll attempt to take the high road to appear normal. But you aren't. You are a narcissistic sociopath. You hide behind this screen and pop-shot your enemies. And what you say is utterly ridiculous. SO after reading your continual diarrhea of the mouth, I figure this bulletin board could be serious, but the likes of you make it a comic strip with real comic characters. So it's fun to taunt you. Because you're a cartoon character. Not a good one, or interesting one, just a dangerous one. Who thinks he's some crusader against corruption. Get a life, and give up on it. Is this shite really worth all your energy? I mean, it's no skin off my back-like I said, you're a diversion from work. Dangerous, yet entertaining. Getting more entertaining, because your sick, and we can see it. Get some help. your local parole office, or sheriff's outreach center can help. Trust a priest again, and speak to him, or her, and give up the hate. As long as you and I don't know each other, it's just fun and games.
Right?
See you at the parole office!
You are not only a fool, but you are a lying sack of SH#T as well. Let the record stand that I never condoned the behavior of any child abuser. I hate a child abuser as much as I hate a lying or a criminal cop. Sleazebags such as that are at the top of my list of our nation's most despised members.

There is a high likelyhood that a sleazebag such as yourself, who makes a habit of posting BS while using other people's names, posted something condoning the behavoir of child abusers. If it was ever posted at all, in the first place, that is. A sleazebag such as yourself seems to hold themselves to a very low standard of behavior here on F-burg Topix Forum. You post crapola using my name on a regular basis; as well as posting a continual string of homosexual BS while using my name.

Again, you are a sleazebag. Plain and simple. You clearly have no moral compass.

Location hidden

#50 Dec 13, 2011
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I only call names to those who call me names!
There are ignorant people out here and you are one of them!
Another bold faced LIE, and here's the PROOF!

"Let me ask, is AAA jiggamozy? What is going on you slob? Did you lose your pension for that sexual harrassment case?

Jigga, so do you hang out at the club/pool hall with some of the "good ole boys"?

Jigga, stop being the butt of these guys jokes. You have a self esteem problem."

Who’s this guy Jigga Lynch? You have some nerve talking about bashing anyone Lynch! I'm sure this person would be very interested in knowing that someone who was running for Mayor was on-line assassinating their character and spreading vicious rumors about them. You even identified his proffession as being a prison guard. Did he ever answer your question about his pension Lynch?

Now who's ignorant Lynch?
Enough is enough

Leominster, MA

#51 Dec 13, 2011
Don't believe everything you read. Mr. Lynch has already explained this before.

#1 These weren't kids that showed up at the party, they were Whitey Bulgers henchmen who wanted to shake down his parents for money.

#2 Mr. Lynch and a friend were going to pick up a prescription when they were suddenly assaulted by off duty police.

#3 The FPD has hired a hit squad to assassinate him.

#4 Hes's on disability for medical reason's so he can't work except if he was Mayor.

There are many more facts out there but you nay sayers just are jealous of the greatness.

Marlborough, MA

#52 Dec 13, 2011
Enough is enough wrote:
Don't believe everything you read. Mr. Lynch has already explained this before.
#1 These weren't kids that showed up at the party, they were Whitey Bulgers henchmen who wanted to shake down his parents for money.
#2 Mr. Lynch and a friend were going to pick up a prescription when they were suddenly assaulted by off duty police.
#3 The FPD has hired a hit squad to assassinate him.
#4 Hes's on disability for medical reason's so he can't work except if he was Mayor.
There are many more facts out there but you nay sayers just are jealous of the greatness.
I believe that # 2 in your post is a correct statement. Apparently Mr Lynch was on his way to pick up a prescription that fateful night. He stopped long enough to take some additional pictures of illegally parked vehicles over at JR's Pub, he then phoned in to 911 regarding the illegally parked vehicles. He was then assaulted by an off duty cop: Chuckles The Cop.

So again, number 2 above is a correct statement. It is just missing a few details.

The other statements I cannot comment on.
Professor

United States

#53 Dec 13, 2011
911 called for parked vehicles? That's not abusing the system, is it?

Idiots.

Marlborough, MA

#54 Dec 13, 2011
Professor wrote:
911 called for parked vehicles? That's not abusing the system, is it?
Idiots.
I never said that I was in agreement with Mr Lynch using the 911 system to report illegally parked vehicles at a bar having direct ties to a F-burg lawman. I was simply pointing out that the statement having to do with Mr Lynch getting assualted by an off duty cop on his way to pick up a prescription is a correct statement.
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#55 Dec 13, 2011
Chuckie Cheeses,

You weren't there, so you only have Lynch's word for what happened. If you believe Lynch has any credibility, you are too far gone!

Lynch constantly gets caught in his lies because he spins so many of them, he forgets which lie he told and to whom.
The Insider

Concord, MA

#56 Dec 13, 2011
Why was Lynch at JR's in the first place? If something as simple as illegal parking bothered him why didn't he just look the other way? That is what the judge is going to ask him. It was not a life and death situation. It was not an emergency situation. The judge will tell him a normal sane person does not do those kind of things.

Go home take care of yourself and your family. Don't worry about simple and little issues that do not affect yourself on a personal basis.

If you worry about little everyday issues such as illegal parking and feel the need to stop and take pictures then that is a sign of an obscessive disorder that can be corrected with counseling and medication.

People everyday run stoplights, stop signs, park illegally, jaywalk and even open their doors with oncoming traffic (the owner of the parked vehicle is responsible for all expenses if their door is struck).

Hmmmm? I have never had a problem with the police. I go to work and I come home without any problems from the police. I don't look for TROUBLE! And that means I don't go out of my way for simple law breaking situations! That is the job of the police so leave that up to them! Don't get involved with issues that do not pertain to myself personally.

You know why? Because I am sane and I have a life. I am not out to prove to anyone that I can better myself because there is no need to.

The judge will see that this is a case of "Vigilante Syndrome". These are the most dangerous people in society.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#57 Dec 13, 2011
Andrew McDonough wrote:
Jason Clifford testified at the evidentiary hearing that he was the one who first struck the victim with a golf club, and that the victim then grabbed the club from Clifford's hands and used it to strike the defendant.
&#8194; Kevin Lynch testified at the evidentiary hearing that he was involved in a scuffle with the victim, who swung a golf club at a group of people standing around him.
&#8194; The defendant argues that without speaking to these witnesses, his trial counsel was unable to assess whether they could provide the defendant with helpful testimony. &#8194;
The defendant asserts that the testimony of these two men could have supported his account that he was not the one who dealt the fatal blow, or at least could have justified his actions in striking the victim as self-defense. &#8194;
In essence, the defendant contends that because of his trial counsel's failure to interview and call these two potential witnesses (coupled with his own failure to testify), the jury “only heard one side of the story.”
For one you are a sick individual. What you have posted here is DAs side of the story. Then you quote me as my testimony was quoted! As you have brought forward, I testified that McDonough had been swinging and had hit my co-defendant square across his jaw and was winding for more swings when I became involved in a scuffle.

Let me tell you, there were 5 different blood types found on my clothing and none were Mr. McDonoughs.

Once again, you are a sick individual! My brother did time for "being able and ready to assist his brother"! They did not have any police report on my brother at all! This is fact, look into it! My brother was getting beat by a 260 pound professional heavy weight boxer when I intervened to assist him. While I was fighting with this indivual Mr. McDonough was hit and stabbed.

That incident was a massive brawl. You want to bring this case up, WHY? I didn't hit anyone with a weapon, Period! I was bare fisted and bare footed. This is fact! I punched everyone that I could which is FACT! It was a massive donnybrook which his friends had testified to. It wasn't focused.

And Yes, Mr. McDonough came to start a fight with his friends as they were known for crashing parties, sucker punching people and wrecking houses. They had been in gun fights and worked as leg breakers for Whitey Bulger and others. What else do you want to know?

His friends shot a 357 at my mother through her bay window on three different occassions. They stuck a gun in my fathers' face after shooting at him. They kicked down my folks door atleast 10 times.

These weren't church boys looking to score with any girls they put people in the hospital for profit! They had bullet wounds and stab wounds from people fending them off.

You are one sick individual! But you will not state who you are!

Location hidden

#58 Dec 13, 2011
The Insider wrote:
Why was Lynch at JR's in the first place? If something as simple as illegal parking bothered him why didn't he just look the other way? That is what the judge is going to ask him. It was not a life and death situation. It was not an emergency situation. The judge will tell him a normal sane person does not do those kind of things.
Go home take care of yourself and your family. Don't worry about simple and little issues that do not affect yourself on a personal basis.
If you worry about little everyday issues such as illegal parking and feel the need to stop and take pictures then that is a sign of an obscessive disorder that can be corrected with counseling and medication.
People everyday run stoplights, stop signs, park illegally, jaywalk and even open their doors with oncoming traffic (the owner of the parked vehicle is responsible for all expenses if their door is struck).
Hmmmm? I have never had a problem with the police. I go to work and I come home without any problems from the police. I don't look for TROUBLE! And that means I don't go out of my way for simple law breaking situations! That is the job of the police so leave that up to them! Don't get involved with issues that do not pertain to myself personally.
You know why? Because I am sane and I have a life. I am not out to prove to anyone that I can better myself because there is no need to.
The judge will see that this is a case of "Vigilante Syndrome". These are the most dangerous people in society.
Exactly! Well put...
It's beyond obvious Lynch has an obsession. He was so obsessed with JR's and the FPD he filed papers and ran a political campaign on it. Hence, he made a complete idiot of himself and put his family and whatever friends he had through hell. Even Demoura had enough of him and made it clear he lacks credibility. I'd say he's in for a big surprise but his obsession and mental instability has rendered him devoid of logic.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#59 Dec 13, 2011
The Insider wrote:
For one, The illegal parking was hampering the access of emergency vehicles leaving the FFD. It is obvious that some members of the FFD allowed patrons of that bar to park in the FFD parking lot and in front of the fire bays.
I have always got involved when emergency vehicles are being hampered and always will, PERIOD! It had nothing to do with illegal parking at all, it was obstructive parking which was causing a dangerous situation.
And before you get into it too much, this is the exact explanation that FPD officers gave for towing our AUDI! There were groups of college students walking by and across the street as cars were being forced onto the sidewalk in order to go around the illegally parked vehicles which were in a tow zone.
And another thing, I did not think that I would be brutally attacked, PERIOD! I was sucker punched and attacked in front of 70 people!! What was done to David Gonzalez and I was illegal and filled with corruption. It was a one sided fight, PERIOD!
If I went to fight I would have got punches off, believe me! I was dragged and beaten. I didn't even attempt to fight back at all! They all know what happened, they were there. Maybe even you were there! People are afraid of those people! They are corrupt but they shouldn't be afraid of them!
They lost a lot of respect that night trust me! Ask around in their circles! One person even screamed at the top of her lungs, "we know you didn't assault him but we are going to lie and state that you did, you are all done, we are going to bury you"! And yes they have attempted to do just that!!
But this is fact and their friends heard them state these things and act the way that they did! They may not stand up for me and they may feel even more uncomfortable standing up to state the truth because of what they heard. I know for fact, human nature after hearing what they heard and seen, they will never trust them people ever!! They showed their hand; cross them and they will beat you and pull out their criminal badges and use them criminally to falsly incarcerate anyone who crosses them!!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#60 Dec 13, 2011
If you think this is honorable then you need to turn your badge in!! Their credibility was ruined that night as everyone witnessed what they said and did! It has become a game of cover up now!
If you had access to certain cops text messages and computers then you would be able to see all the evidence which will coincide with my testimony note for note! Not one of them can pass the lie detector tests, NOT ONE!!!!!

What a few of them state to the other officers is "Lynch hates the police". This is untrue! I have made many suggestions to Mayor Wong and Chief Demoura in reference to changing procedures within the FPD which they have taken and utilized! I have requested for mayor Wong to give Demoura the pay raise due to the fact that he was an outsider coming in to disrupt the "good ole boy network" which he did. He had told me in person that he had just begun and that it was going to take a lot to fix the department.

I have an official letter from his department stating that due to our meeting the Chief re-issued the code of ethics and had a discussion with the entire force pertaining to this policy.

I was running for the Mayors' office as I had an interests in all functions of the city. I researched the employment situation regarding Fitchburg. I researched all aspects of the city. The police department was a department that I felt needed some repairing.

I championed proposals that involved the positive interaction between the city's youth and our police officers! I am for a better and safer Fitchburg! I have called 911 at least six times since this incident in March 2011! I had called 911 many more than six times prior to the incident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeffery.5836 12 hr dogeatdog 1
News A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) 14 hr Jerrys Kid 286
News Church is for sale in Fitchburg - Sentinel & En... (Sep '10) 21 hr Bobby 28
New Low for Kevin Lynch Wed Ken 7
Just Another Tuesday Aug 24 GOBN 43
Lynch Misses Another Monday Aug 23 Janet 12
News Angry seniors lash out at mayor - Sentinel & En... (May '09) Aug 22 Time marches on 180

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages